• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Laura Bailey's feet

TMF Jeff

TMF owner and co-founder
Laura is a pretty famous voice actress - if you've ever played a video game or watched a cartoon, you've probably heard her. I'm a fan of hers from the youtube show Critical Role, which is a live-broadcast Dungeons and Dragons game.

lbf3.jpg

lbf4.jpg

lbf5.jpg

lbf6.jpg

lbf7.jpg

lbf2.jpg

This one was originally found by HappyTriangle. It's from the credits of a movie she made when she was young, called Prison-A-Go-Go. The director gives a little speech before the credits where he introduces Laura and says that he and the producers all felt that she had star quality and the movie needed more of her, so they asked her to dance through the credits.

It's a little on the far side of feminism, but the whole movie was a goof on women-in-prison movies, so it's probably intended to be at least partially ironic. And she's certainly cute as hell :)

lbf8.gif

Time for some VERY RARE shots from Talks Machina. She has this annoying tendency to hide her feet all the time and I had to pause at the exact right time for these because there was no way I could have capped these in motion (hence the youtube visuals in these)

Schermopname (78).pngSchermopname (79).pngSchermopname (80).png

If anyone knows where these first few come from, where she's being kidnapped, I'd be interested to find out.

Laura-Bailey(2)-Feet-5853677.jpg

Laura-Bailey(2)-Feet-5853676.jpg

Laura-Bailey(2)-Feet-5853675.jpg

Laura-Bailey(2)-Feet-3558050.jpg

Laura-Bailey(2)-Feet-5854720.jpg

Laura-Bailey(2)-Feet-5854714.jpg

Laura-Bailey(2)-Feet-5854712.jpg

Laura-Bailey(2)-Feet-5854711.jpg

Last edited:
Those new shots are great but something tells me they are not too recent haha. Sadly she knows (and doesn't quite like) the attention her feet get online because during Talks Machina (their Critical Role aftershow) the host once mentioned it and she told the camera to not film her feet. Kinda playful but also serious enough to know she doesn't enjoy it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back