• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FF/F Don't Swipe (intense tickling, falaka, foot worship, denial, forced orgasm)

Tkslavr

Don't Swipe

OPENING

A tiny blonde, standing at 5'2, lays barefoot in the pose in a tshirt and pink booty shorts. She's thin with a perfect butt for her small size. Her name is Shelley. She swipes left and right on future dating partners.

“All these women are the same. Crappy jobs and still living at home. Generic bio’s”

She swipes some more and seems disinterested for a while until a black goddess pops up on her screen.

“Damn! She's gorgeous. ‘Nia.’ Works as a consultant. Has her own place. She's 6 feet tall which is way bigger than me. Doubt she’ll be interested in a tiny white girl like me but screw it.” She swipes, showing Nia she's interested.

She wipes her feet together and wiggles her toes as she continues to swipe. A few minutes later a private message pops up in her inbox. It's Nia.

“That was quick.”

The message reads “Hey, his is my first time using this app. Hopefully you're not fake. Tell me about yourself.”

Shelley responds “haha yes I'm real. I was worried you weren't. Well it's not glamorous but I work as a server at ‘Mike's Burger Bonanza’ and I love tacos haha. But im sure you read that in my bio. What you wouldn't read is that I have a serious shoe addiction and am a passionate movie fan.”

“I think you and every girl on this app has a shoe addiction haha. I must buy a pair twice a week. And watching movies is pretty much all I do.”

“I don't have the kinda money to be buying shoes that often lol but I can dream.”

“I know this is forward but what harm can it do. I like to cut to the chase when it comes to messaging otherwise you end up wasting more time. What size shoe are you?”

“Um, a 5’ haha. Why?”

“Damn girl, you got some tiny feet!”

“Hahah don't make fun.”

“Listen I don’t wanna waste each other's time. If you let me take you out sometime, we can learn a little about each other in person and see if there's a connection. Texting for a couple weeks beforehand isn't gonna do us any good haha. And maybe, just maybe I'll stumble upon a new pair of kicks that you might like. I don't wanna sound like I'm buying your company, but it's worth it to not waste time”

“Well I'm not gonna turn down that offer. Name the place and I'll meet you there this Friday.”

“Do you know that little Italian place downtown? Vincenzo’s?”

“Yeah, it's great there.”

“Meet me there at 7”

“You are right. So much easier cutting to the chase”

“Haha I know right. I hate bullcrap.”

FRIDAY NIGHT

Shelley and Nia are enjoying themselves at dinner together. Hitting it off, they laugh and open up more than they each thought they would. Finished dinner, they sip red wine.

“Yeah, I'm pretty much on my own. Single, shitty apartment that I can barely pay the rent on, and hitting exhausting dating apps up.” Shelley explains

“I know the struggle. I was just like you not too long ago. You'll get through it.”

“So, how come a beautiful and successful woman like you is single and using dating apps. What are you hiding?” they both laugh at Shelleys question

“I don't know. I'm picky I guess. I don't believe in settling. Plus I can be a little forward which frightens people off I think. And in relationships I can be somewhat needy haha”

“Needy and forward aren't necessarily bad. Everyone needs love and attention from time to time. What do you mean by forward?”

“Well, my needs are sometimes frowned upon. I hate being judged for things I enjoy. And in the bedroom I have some, let's say, not so standard wants. Well, needs I guess.”

“Wow you are forward haha. At least you're honest with yourself. Most people bury their secrets deep which can be unhealthy. What gets you off if you don't mind me being forward now?”

“I have a proclivity for feet, if you will. And although that's not the only thing in the bedroom that gets me going, for some reason most women I've dated think it's juvenile and weird. And like I said, I hate being judged for something I can't help, and don't want to help for that matter.”

“Oh, is that all? I love having attention on my feet. My ex use to give me foot massages when I'd get home from work. It wasn't sexual but it felt great. And I'll never turn down a massage haha.”

“Well, for me it can sometimes get sexual.”

“It's just skin. Feet stuff is fine by me.”

Excited, Nia pulls a box up from under the table. “I guess now is the perfect time to give you these. I hope you like them.”

“Oh my God! I totally forgot about the shoes. You didn't have to actually get me a pair.”

“Well, I did. Your app bio said you love running so I got you the newest running shoes on the market. I hope you like them.”

Shelley opens them with a big smile. When she sees the shoes her smile grows wider. “Nia, these are the most expensive running shoes on the market. And they're baby blue with pink stripes. I love them. Thank you so much!”

“No problem. Even if this date goes nowhere after this, you earned them for at least listening to me tonight.”

“I didn't get you anything.” Shelley frowns

“Don't worry about it. Just me being weird and forward again haha.”

“I think I can give you a gift of some kind”

“What's that?”

“I know they aren't gonna match this dress and I'm not wearing socks, but why don't you put them on for me anyway. You earned it for, well, just being you. People don't know how to be themselves on dates. But you do.”

Shelley puts her high heeled feet up in between Nia’s legs under the table. No one can see from the other tables. It gets Nia really hot and bothered. Shelley had to gently push Nia’s legs apart with her feet.

“For real?” Nia shows a vulnerable yet childishly excited side.

“Those heels aren't gonna unstrap themselves. And my dogs are barking. I hate heels.”

Nia reaches down and takes Shelley’s right foot in hand. Slowly she unstraps her black high heel. Shelley leans back and slumps in her chair relaxed. Pulling from the heel, she removes her shoe and reveals the most beautiful size 5 foot she's ever seen. With baby blue toenail polish and a toe ring on her second toe.

“I told you I love baby blue. You know me too well already.”

Placing her shoe down and retuning to her bare foot, Nia gives it a quick but firm rub. Shelley lets out a slight moan

“Mmm. I hope there's another date. I can get used to this attention.”

Nia begins to unstrap Shelley’s other high heel. As she does Shelley wiggles her already freed toes. Nia trembles. Her trembling causes her to drag the loose strap of the heel up the sole of Shelley’s foot. Shelley lets out a laugh that gets the attention of other diners in the restaurant.

“Careful. My feet have always been really sensitive to the touch.”

Nia can barely contain her erotic excitement. Shelley’s feet are silky smooths. Not a shred of dry skin. They're so petite and cute that Nia can't focus. She takes both feet and gives them a good squeeze. Milking the attention, Shelley throws her head back and lets out another moan. She wiggles her toes the whole time driving Nia crazy.

“I have to get these new shoes on you quick. You know how to flaunt these feet and were in public haha.”

“Massage done so soon?” She says with a frownie face

“Just for now at the restaurant haha.” Nia slowly puts both new running shoes on Shelley’s gorgeous feet.

“Do you wanna get outta here? I have another bottle of wine in my car. We can continue elsewhere.”

“Would you wanna go back to my place? It's not too far from here.”

“Yeah sure. I'll follow you.”

Nia puts a hundred dollar bill on the table.
“Let me chip in.”

“Get it next time.”

They exit together. Nia holds Shelley’s high heels and Shelley prances out in her new baby blue kicks.

Back at Nia's

Both women pull up in separate cars to a very large home. Shelley parks in the street. They walk to the front door together.

“Wow, your house is huge. And kinda secluded. Must be peaceful.” Shelley declares

“Thanks. Not cheap though.”

“I don't even wanna know.”

They reach the door and enter. The inside of the home is very spacious. They walk into the kitchen and Nia turns the light on. Startling them both is a woman going through the fridge. They scream.

“Jazmin! You scared the shit out of us.”

Jazmin was a 5’6 Brazilian beauty. She stood in a white tshirt, black yoga pants and white socks. She had long flowing black hair and her butt was what every girl and guy dreamed of. Her tan was a perfect light brown.

“I'm so sorry. I called you earlier but you didn't answer. We were supposed to hang out tonight. Did you forget?”

“Oh shit you're right. Sorry. Um, this is Shelley. Shelley, this is Jazmin. She's my best friend and she likes to make herself comfortable in my house sometimes.”

“Hi.” Shelley gives a confused wave

“Hi, so nice to meet you. Nia told me she was back on the dating seen. You're so pretty.” She approaches Shelley and gives her a hug.

“Sorry I forgot about tonight. We were just out to eat and I spaced.”

“It's okay. I'm gonna head out and give you two some space.”

“You don't have to leave because of me. What were you two planning tonight before I ruined it.”

“Oh nothing. Just a girl night. Wine and gossip in front of some reality tv.”

“I'll go. It's okay.”

“No stay. Let's do it anyway. I'll just be the third wheel.”

“Yeah stay.”

“Well, I just met you Shelley, but I like you already.”

They exit the kitchen and hit the living room. There's a massive tv and a large couch. Jazmin carries a bottle of wine. They sit on the couch. Shelley sits right next to Nia. They talk for a few hours and finish the bottle of wine. Shelley finally gets comfortable and they all share laughs and stories.

“Did Nia get you those shoes.”

“How did you know?”

“She always showers dates with gifts. It's her thing. I tell her not too but she does it anyway.”

“I do not!”

“My feet say otherwise.” Shelley lifts her feet, modeling her new favorite pair of shoes

“They are so nice. Do you mind if I see them.”

“Um, sure.” Shelley goes to untie them

“No I can do that. Give me.” She pats her knees signaling Shelley to put her feet on her lap.

Shelley puts her feet on Jazmin’s lap. She looks at Nia confused. Nia shrugs her shoulders. Jazmin unties and removes Shelley’s shoes and examines them in the air. “These are really nice. You spoil them, Nia.” Shelley goes to put her feet on the floor but Jazmin stops her. “Okay, you can have them back.” Jazmin runs her nails up Shelley’s feet which elicits a squeal. “Are you ticklish Shelley?” She laughs. “Put her shoes back on you sadist.” Nia interjects.

“Sorry, I get goofy when I drink.”

“Haha it's okay. I'm having a fun night.”

“Kick her in the face if she does that again.”

“Okay, I have a confession to make.” With Shelley’s shoes still in hand

“What's that?”

Nia told me you were down with her kink.

“Jazmin! Don't be rude.”

“What? We're just talking.”

“I'm getting another bottle of wine.” Nia exits the living room.

“What do you mean?”

“She said you're okay with her foot fetish. Is that true?”

“Um, sure I guess. It's kinda personal though.”

“But you said yes right?”

“What are you trying to ask me?”

“Would you suck my toes?”

“You're being weird. I think you're drunk.”

“I'll make you a deal.” Jazmin says while removing her white socks. “If you suck my toes right now I won't tickle your feet tonight.”

“I think it's about that time.” Shelley goes to get up from the couch but is stopped by hands on her shoulders. It's Nia standing over her behind the couch.

“Nia, what the hell?”

“She asked you a question.”

“I'm leaving.”

“Oh no you're not.” Jazmin tosses the shoes aside and grips up both Shelley’s legs and puts her ankles I'm a headlock. She takes a pair of cuffs out and snaps them around each of Shelley’s ankles. Meanwhile, Nia grabs both Shelley’s wrists and cuffs them with a pair of handcuffs she was concealing.

“What are you two doing? Uncuff me!”

“Bring her to the floor and roll her on her belly.”

“Guys what is going on?”

They lift Shelley and place her face down on the floor. Then they cuff her ankle cuffs to her wrist cuffs.

“This is crazy.”

“Tape her mouth.”

Nia grabs some duct tape and covers Shelley’s mouth. She lets out a “mpphmpp”

“Okay, that wasn't too hard.”

“Not done yet though. I hate using these cuffs. It can dig into the skin.”

Now with tiny Shelley completely cuff-hogtied and defeated, they could easily retie her the way they wanted to. Nia stood and walked into the kitchen. “I can't wait to play with these pretty white feet. So tiny and delicate. As if you've never walked on them before. Must get pedicures a lot.” Jazmin said while petting Shelley’s twitching feet. “I can't wait to break you. It's gonna be so easy. Nia said you got really ticklish feet. Sensitive too. You should've just sucked my toes. Wouldn't of had to wrestle you down.” Shelley tries to speak through the tape “mphphmph.” Jazmin smacks the bottom of her foot really hard. “Bad girl. I didn't tell you to speak.” She giggles. “I'll spank these tiny little feet all night.” Nia returns to the living room with a big black box.

“What was that loud noise I heard?”

“I had to spank her little feet. She was being very naughty.” She lightly skitters her nails on Shelley’s feet and she jumps and yelps.

“Well don't tickle her yet. She's not prepped. And you, Shelley, you better start obeying Jazmin. You're going to be seeing a lot of her.”

“Come on let's tie her up. I can't wait any longer.”

“Okay, okay!”

They begin by unraveling an almost endless amount of ropes from the box. Nia lays down the roll of duct tape. “Can I have the gag?” Asks Jazmin. Nia hands her a black rubber ball gag. Jazmin crawls on all fours to Shelley’s face. “I'm going to re-gag you. Don't you try and bite me or I'll have to punish you.” She takes the duct tape off her mouth and Shelley tries to speak. “Girls wait let me out plea” she's cut off by Jazmin quickly shoving the gag in her mouth. “Bad girl. I told you not to talk!” She stands and walks back to her feet. She smacks her feet again but with more force. Nia unravels more rope not paying attention to them. Jazmin grabs Shelley by as many toes as she can and continues smacking. Shelley tries to pull away but can't. Jazmin switches to tickling and Shelley goes crazy “hahahaha mphphm hahahaha.”

“Here's some rope.”

Jazmin is in the zone. Her smile is ear to ear. “Bad girl”

“Jazmin!?” she extends her arm with rope again

Jazmin takes the rope

“Let's start with her arms.”

They crawl up to her midsection with the rope. They start by tying her at the elbows. After several minutes they have her elbows practically touching and completely covered in black rope. “I think we can take the cuffs off and tie her wrists now. Hold her still just in case” Nia instructs. Without hesitation, Jazmin throws her leg over Shelley’s upper body and practically sits her big Brazilian butt on Shelley’s head. She couldn't budge an inch.

“Damn my girl is loving this.”

“I think my booty is squashing her” she laughs. She shakes her butt and hips slightly and pushes her bare feet towards her face to tease. Shelley pushes her face into the ground in protest. “They might be a little smelly baby but that's okay” Jazmin teases. A big laugh escapes Nia’s lungs. “She's gonna hate you babe.” Nia finishes tying Shelley’s wrists. Jazmin goes to stand but Nia stops her. “Wait, one more thing.” Nia duct tapes the knots of he rope containing her elbows and wrists. “Now she really won't get loose.”

“Time for her legs.” Jazmin stands and takes a seat on Shelley’s butt. “Such a cute little bubble. I just want to bite it.” She gives Shelley’s butt a few firm smacks. Shelley isn't affected. “I'm going to spank this hiney much harder if you're bad. Now sit still for Nia.” Nia goes back to the box while Jazmin uncuffs Shelley’s ankles. Shelley doesn't bother to kick. She knows it won't do anything. Nia returns with two long black rods with straps on either end. “Okay, so we'll put a spreader bar on her lower thighs, and another on her ankles. Then we'll add extra rope.” Jazmin leans forward and lays on Shelley’s legs. “Why don't we just use rope?” Jazmin inquires. “I don't want her feet together. If they're spread we can each get better access to a foot.” Nia says this as she straps each ankle. Jazmin leans back and Nia crawls up Shelley’s legs and straps her lower thighs into the other spreader bar. Nia and Jazmin share a kiss with Shelley fully strapped in.

“Just gotta secure these legs a little more with rope and attach her ankles and wrists and were set to play.” Nia says as they share another kiss

Nia crawls down and puts extra rope on her ankles and then her thighs.

“I'm gonna need you to pull her ankles and wrists to each other once more.”

Jazmin pulls Shelley’s limbs together and Nia belts her wrists to her ankles. Shelley isn't in any discomfort but she is completely immobile and in a very vulnerable position.

“Can we play with her now?”’Jazmin pleads

“Once you pick a foot.”

“I want her left one. I hear they're more ticklish. Wait, no. I want her right one. She has a little scar on her instep. I like it.”

“I never noticed that. Okay, well take the right one. I'll have to tickle that scar a little later.”

“Oh wait, we almost forgot.”

“You're right.”

Understanding each other completely, they stand on either side of Shelley and lift her from the ground. They carry her to the coach in front of the tv.

“Get the table.”

Jazmin moves the table away from the coach into the corner of the room while Nia turns on the tv and puts a sitcom on

“One more thing babe.” Nia grabs shelleys chin. She stands and lifts some of the carpet up revealing a metal slab. It has an indented hook in it. Both girls lift her from the couch and put her directly on the flat slab.

“Lift her a bit.”

Nia grabs another belt and returns. With Jazmin lifting Shelley off the ground, Nia straps the belt under Shelley’s tied arms around her waist onto the hook. Shelley couldn't squirm an inch now and her feet were right in front of the couch. Nia and Jazmin each took a seat on the couch with Shelley’s feet in front of them like dinner.

“Did you remember your toys?”

“Of course I did.” Jazmin removes a little sack and a little wonder spoon from her purse beside the couch. She then removes ten pointy metal things from the sack and attaches them to her fingertips.

“You have a sick obsession with fake metal nails.” Nia mocks

“Well, what about you?”

“I'm using this.” Nia reveals a sturdy black plastic fork

“I love it. I'm borrowing that.”

“I also have these. Strawberry or chocolate?” She holds up two tiny bottles

“What are those?”

“They're flavored edible skin oils. For kinky time. I'm gonna put it on her feet.”

“I always knew I loved you. Give me chocolate.”

Nia laughs and hands her the bottle

“Would you look at us. We haven't barely acknowledged our little tickle bunny.”

“Mphpm.”

“Do you know what tools we're holding?” Jazmin prods Shelley’s side with her bare toes

“Mphph.”

“You'll find out soon. But only by feel. ‘Touch’ is the only sense we really want you to be using tonight.”

“Plea mphphm Ni mpm aaa mpm.”

“I can't contain myself anymore.”

“Yeah, let's not keep her waiting. Feel free to laugh, moan, cry, orgasm, whatever. But don't expect this to end any time soon. We're very horny.” They both apply their respective oils

Jazmin leans in and begins to nibble on Shelley’s toes. She laughs and moans at the same time. “Mmm hahah mmm hahaha stoooo.” She holds her foot in place with both hands as if there were even somewhere Shelley could go. She nibbles like a champ. Hitting each toe. Holding her foot as tight as a boa constrictor. “The chocolate oil mixed with the skin flavor is so good. I could do this all night.”

“No one is stopping you.” Nia focuses on Shelley’s soles. She licks and nibble from heel to ball. She stops at the ball to suck. And nibbles and scraps her teeth while Shelley laughs harder. “Hahahahaha no mpmhpmh hahahahahah pleee hahaha Mphph no haha sto mph.” She positions herself differently and naws on shelleys arch like corn on the Cobb. Shelley bucks on the floor as much as her bondage would allow. She can't escape the mouths exploring her feet.
Nia increased her speed and intensity and added raspberries. She was relentless. All Shelley could do was deal with it. After what feel likes an eternity to Shelley, they both give her a respite

“How you holding up down there?”

Shelley heaves in and out

“Your toes taste so good. Are you still unsure whether or not you want to suck my toes?”

Shelley shakes her head on the ground. She can't stop heaving

“I don't think she'll decline your toes ever again.”

“Are you ready for tools and tongues at the same time?”

“Nooo mpmpm nooo mphmp.”

“Don't worry. You're going to be laughing even harder now.”

They both apply more oil to Shelley’s ticklish feet. Jazmin gets a better grip on Shelley wrapping her legs around her one calf. Nia does the same and gets a good grip on her heel.

“Ready for more?”

Shelley whimpers

“1.”

“2.”

“Two and a half.”

They torment Shelley

“Two and three quarters.”

They pause

“Thrrr-two and nine tenths.”

Shelley almost cries

“THREE!”

The both dig in. Jazmin uses both hands with each finger equipped with a metal nail and scribbles all over shelleys feet. She nibbles and licks her toes like they're all ice cream cones about to drip. Circles, straight lines, scribbles, scrabbles. All sorts of random patterns she draws on Shelley’s feet. Shelley doesn't buck this time. Her body kinda just vibrates. Nia adds on with slow toe to heel swipes from the fork. “You know? Don't quote me Jazmin. But I think Shelley here is a wee bit ticklish.” Now licking in between each toe, she firmly scraps the bottom of the ball of Shelley’s foot. Her laugh-squeals permeate the room. Shelley’s foot involuntarily shakes from side to side as far as it can. And it's not that far.

“If you're ticklish, shake your feet.”

They both laugh

“If your toes can't take it, you better shake it.”

Nia reaches over and swipes her fork on the foot that Jazmin’s tickling. Shelley yelps

“Hey, this foot it mine.” She reaches over and runs her metal nails along Shelley’s other foot.

They both play fight with each other while also tickling Shelley. Shelley’s mind races. The ticklish electricity running from her feet to her brain was overwhelming. She prayed she would pass out if they didn't let up. Then she felt the girls repositioning themselves around her feet. When they finally settled in, Shelley’s terror got worse.

“Let's do one at a time. But with four hands and two mouths.”

Shelley’s short respite physically was brought down by her mental fear of what was to come.
Then out of nowhere she feels it. The most erotic tickle sensation she's ever felt. First were the sucking nibbling mouths of both women. Jazmins mouth on her big and second toes. Nia on her last three tiny toes. Simultaneously she felt all ten of jazmins metal nails tracing her instep and arch and Nia used the fork to scrap right below her toes. Shelleys body locked up as she let out a howl that emptied her lungs. Her laughter behind the gag was labored. Heavy and deep “Ha Ha Ha’s” followed by desperate inhales. Both women giggled with Shelley’s toes in their mouth. They didn't care about her tickle suffering.

“The strawberry tastes better than the chocolate.”

“Yeah, I think it's a better combo with skin.”

“ HA HA HA HA HA” was all Shelley could muster followed by deep heaves in “HUUU HUUU”

“Do they have anymore flavors?”

“A bunch. Blueberry, vanilla, raspberry, cherry and some others. We’ll go buy a bunch tomorrow.”

“HA PLEAS HUU HA STO HA HUU I HUU CANT HAHAHA TAK HU IT”

“It think she's enjoying this. Are you having fun Shelley bunny?”

“Dig in harder.”

They increased the pressure of the nails and fork while sucking her toes like a fat kid sucks a choco pop. Locking up again, Shelley exhales laughter from deep within her lungs

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.” She almost kicks both of them in the face

“Oh my. We must've found her spot.”

“Don't stop.”

Shelley’s foot couldn't escape but her body had to react. The only way it could was by her other leg and foot shaking like it had an electric current running through it. Both girls, somewhat stopped in their tracks, looked at her other free leg convulsing.

“Haha poor bunny. Is it overwhelming?”

“She's trying to dance I think hahah.”

This continued for a few minutes while Shelley shook and laughed “HAHAHAHA HUU HAHAHAH” until she passed out.

The Next Morning

Shelley woke to the feeling of having the toes of her left foot being fondled. She tried to pull her foot away but couldn't. She tried to sit up but couldn't move an inch. She felt something around her neck preventing her from lifting her head. She could only look down with her eyes and she could barely look left or right. Her wrists had been tied to separate corners of a padded table. Her elbows and biceps had been strapped down and she now realized it was a heavy duty medical table. She looked down as far as she could and saw a padded wooden stock holding her ankles at the bottom of the table. Jazmin was tying the toes of her left foot tightly back to tiny metal rods sticking out of the top of the stocks with twine. Her knees had been strapped down and her legs were spread. She was completely naked.

“She's tying your toes back. We don't want you wiggling away from us.”

“Where am I?”

“You're in the play room. Built specifically for you.”

“What's going on?”

“Well, I realized from all our texting and the date that you're perfect for us.”

“Us?”

“I forgot to tell you. I'm not single. Jazmin is my lover. We've been together for years.”

“Buy why…” Shelley is cut off by Nia's hand over her mouth. Nia crawls onto of the table and straddles Shelley while covering her mouth

“Shhh. I'm gonna explain everything right now. Me and Jazmin are together. We both have foot and tickle fetishes. After years of tormenting each other to get off, we realized we should just get a permanent tickle victim. We're both really ticklish so we needed to find you. You're perfect. Pretty feet. Great laugh… Alone in the world. But now you have a purpose. To serve us. If you're a good girl we will treat you good. If not you'll be punished. But keep in mind tickling isn't a part of punishment. It's just a part of your life now. We have other punishments. By the way, what's the name of your landlord?” Nia uncovers her mouth.

“I'm not telling you anything. Let me go.”

Nia digs in to Shelley’s ribs with her sharp nails.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH STTTOOOOOPPP HAHAHAHAHAH”

“What's his name?” She tickles harder

“Hahahahahah no hahaha okay hahaha okay it's John nooow stoooppppp hahahahah.”

Nia kept up. She dug into Shelley ribs and then traveled north to her armpits.

“Are you sure?”

“HAHAHAHAHAHAH okay hahaha I hahaha lied hahahaha it's Miiittch hahah Mitch.”

Nia stops. “Good girl. Now one more thing.”

Shelley sucking in air. “What? Anything.”

“The password to your phone.”

“No, no I can't.”

Nia wiggles her fingers above Shelley’s ribs.

“Okay, okay. It's 2468.”

“Good girl. You'll get good things if you're a good girl. It's very simple.” As she says this, Nia presses a vibrator against Shelley’s womanhood.

She moans immediately “uauauauauauuauhhhhh”

She removes the vibrator and gets off the table. “You don't get a reward yet. Don't tie her right toes yet. I want them. I have a few texts to make to her landlord and a final payment to make. If you catch my drift. Tell her the rest Jazmin.”

“Should I start without you?”

“Only a few spanks. No tickling.”

Nia exits the room

“I hope you like your new room. We're going to order a bunch of new equipment for it too. And furniture.”

“Jazmin, please untie me. This is nuts.”

“We talked about this. No talking unless I say so. I may punish you for that.”

Shelley felt a hard smack on her left foot.

“Ouch.”

“I wanted to let you know that I have a fetish for falaka too. Your feet are so gonna get it haha.”
She gave her another smack on the foot. Shelley jumps. It hurt but not too much. It was like a lover giving a sensual spank on the bottom.

“I don't need to stank too hard. I just enjoy the situation. Turns me on. I don't want you in too much pain. But the best part is, is that it makes the feet a little more sensitive to tickling. At least Nia thought so when she let me do it to her.”

Nia walks in. “Okay, I think the living situation is settled. You don't have to go back to your apartment. I paid the last payment and the landlord knows you don't want to live there anymore.”

“But I do. Why did you do that?”

“Don't you get it? This is your home now. You're ours.” She spanks her foot again.

“Ready to play again, hunny?” Nia grabs Jazmin by the chin and kisses her. They French for a few moments.

“Always.”

“Great you didn't tie her other toes. I have unfinished business.” Nia grabs Shelley’s right foot. She examines it with a smile. She puts her second toe in her mouth and sucks away. Shelley moans.

“I knew she'd learn to like it.”

Nia pulls her head up from Shelley’s foot. She smiles at Shelley while holding the toe ring between her grin. “This is my keepsake.” She takes the ring and puts on a gol necklace. Then she puts necklace on. “How's it look?”

“So good on you babe.”

“Okay, you can tie her toes now. I'm gonna play up here a while. Don't be too hard on her tootsies.”

“Guys wait. I can't take this again. Please untie me.” She's stopped by a hard smack on her feet.

“I'm gonna tie your toes extra tight for that.”

Nia covers Shelley’s mouth. “Do you see this black marker? I'm going to mark each body part I tickle to know which spots tickle you the most. I'm gonna go on a 1 to 10 scale. Meanwhile, Jazmin is gonna tickle your feet. I doubt she'll bother to note how ticklish each part of your feeties are. But the good news is we have all the time in the world to find that out. Tomorrow. Or the next day. Or the day after that. It's limitless.”

Shelley lets out a whimper.

“I know. Such fun right?”

“Don't forget to tell her.”

“Oh yeah. After about an hour of tickle research on your body, you're going to suck Jazmin’s feet.”

“Each toe. And the bottoms and tops too. Mainly the bottom. That feels the best.”

“How's that sound? And if you do, I'll let you have a soothing orgasm.”

Nia removes her hand. “Screw you. Screw you both. I not sucking your toes Jazmin. Or yours for that matter. It's disgusting.”

“We'll see about that.” Nia climbs off the bed and grabs a ball gag from the counter. She returns to the bed and straddles Shelley. “Open up.”

“Screw you.” Shelley pinches her mouth shut.

“Jazmin, get this mouth open for me.”

Jazmin drags her nails down shelleys toe tied feet. Shelley lets out a screaming laugh “AAAAHAAAHAH” which is muffled by Nia strapping the ball gag around her head “AHAHmpmpmp”

“She thought she could fight it. She didn't last a second. Must be because I've been sharpening my nails recently.”

“Okay, let's start with the pits.” Nia gently runs her fingers into each of Shelley’s defenseless armpits. Shelley tries to pull her arms down to no avail. “I haven't started yet.” She raises her hands and wiggles her fingers. “Ready?” Shelley whimpers. Nia shoots her hands down towards Shelley’s armpits and Shelley screams under her ball gag waiting for the sensation. She feels nothing. Nia is tormenting her. She hovers over her pits not yet tickling. “Got you haha.” Shelley begs under her gag “mphpleasmph” but Nia shows her no pity. “Go!” Nia digs in and Shelley bucks like a bull. “Hahaha mph hahaha” Nia scribbles her finger into Shelley’s pits. Tracing circles, then random scribbles, then adding more pressure. Shelley can't believe how exposed she is. She wanted to tap out already but these women seemed to get energy from her laughter.

“Hahahahah mph hahaha no.”

“The whole table is shaking.”

“I didn't know she was this strong.”

“Hahahaha sto haha mph pleas haha mph”

Nia didn't relent. She began kneading her armpits. This cause Shelley to almost buck Nia off the table.

“Ride em cowgirl”

Nia leans down and puts her weight on Shelley

“Buck all you want girl.”

“Get her babe.”

Nia tickled with terrifying glee. Scratches, scribbles, kneads, pokes, prods. Shelley begged Nia with her eyes.

“I'm gonna need some powder when I get these pits. Don't want you getting too sweating. Need you as ticklish as possible.”

After what seemed like and endless amount of time to Shelley, Nia stopped and leaned back. She took the marker and wrote the number 10 on each armpit. Shelley flinched. “Well, your armpits seem to be quite fun as well. A 10 in my opinion. Already two body parts that make you howl when touched.”

“Can I go now?”

“Yeah. I'm gonna go grab a hand towel to wipe down Shelley’s sweat a bit.” Nia crawled off and exited the room.

“Okay, Shelley. I'm gonna start prepping your tootsies now.” Jazmin told her

Shelley moaned an inaudible question

“You'll know soon.”

Jazmin was sitting at Shelley’s feet with a gym bag next to her. She removes a large bottle of baby oil and two heavy duty blow dryers. She takes the oil and pours it all over Shelley’s feet. Then pours an excessive amount into her cupped hand and spreads it all over Shelley’s soles. She doesn't miss an inch of her skin. Soles, tops, toes and even in between her toes.

“I like extra slippery feet. But this is for the baking process.”

“Mph bakin mph proces mph?”

“Yeah. These feet need to be at the height of their sensitivity.” She turns on both hair dryers. “Do you hear that Shelley baby? I've got to bake you a little bit. It won't hurt. Just a little hot.”

Shelley tries to buck loose. She attempts to curl her toes but achieves nothing.

Haha you're such a wimp. Jazmin turns the blow dryers on high and puts them to Shelley’s soles. “Do you feel that? Nice and warm right?” She waves the dryers around and goes up and down. Shelley’s feet start to cook. Jazmin makes sure to hit each section of each foot. Toes and tops. But mainly focuses on her soles. It doesn't hurt Shelley too much but there is a slight stinging sensation. Shelley starts to sweat a bit. Jazmin bakes her soles until they're hot pink. After a while, Nia enters the room.

“You almost forgot your tools.” Nia lays some items by Jazmin without Shelley being able to see in time. She sits beside Shelley again and pats her sweating head with a towel. “How do your tootsies feel babe?”

“Mphphp.”

“Okay, you can get her ribs. I'm gonna continue slow roasting for a while.” Jazmin seems to lower the heat a notch on the hair dyers but keeps them pointing at Shelley’s soles.

“Ready to have your ribs and sides measured?”

“Nooooo mphpmh pleeeaaas mphpmh.”

Nia straddles Shelley during her begs

“I hope your midsection is just as ticklish as your pits. Let's see shall we.” Nia raises her hands again, above Shelley’s ribs. She shoots down with her wiggling fingers and Shelley tenses up. Nia stops. “You fell for it again.”

“She really did. Her body locked.”

“Go!” Trying to catch Shelley off guard, she dug into her ribs with a fury. Counting each rib and kneading like a pro. Shelley went ballistic. She couldn't breath almost immediately. “Ha.. Ha.. Ha..” Laughing slow and deep. Nia explored techniques. Scribbling nails to kneading. She switched position and focused on one rib cage at a time. Laying across her stomach pinning her, she squeezed at her sides and blew raspberries on her ribs. Meanwhile Jazmin was still slow roasting Shelley’s oily pink soles.

“I don't know. You might have to change your armpit rating cause her ribs and sides are a true 10.”

Nia paid no attention. Still switching positions and relentlessly tickling her. Shelley was losing strength bucking. She was broken. Nia pauses for a moment on rib tickling. Shelley thinks she's gonna receive a break. Then Nia squeezes her sides again. Her muffled howls permeate the air

HAHAHAHAH MPHMPH HAHAHA STOOOO HAHAHA MPPH

After a few more minutes of this, Nia stops. “Well, these ribs and sides are a definite 10.”

“She didn't pass out yet did she?”

Shelley sucks in air through her nose. Eyes closed and sweating like a dog, she lies in wait.

“No, she's still with us. She's a tough little girl. I would've died by now.”

“Can I go again?”

“Yeah, I have to pee anyhow. Want a drink.”

“Sure!”

Nia crawls off Shelley and exits the room again.

“Now is time for your tenderizing.”

Shelley moans a cry

“Don't worry. You get a tickle break. Do you want to know what tools Nia brought me?”

Shelley responds with another moan.

“She brought me my metal spatula, my ruler, and a wooden spoon. I'm gonna soften up these little warm feet. Have you ever been spanked before other then from me?”

“Mphm no mph”

“Good. You get expert treatment on your first time. I'll start with the ruler.”

Jazmin turns off the hair dryers and picks up the ruler. “Look at these defenseless pink feet. Let's make them turn red.” Grabbing her left heel, Jazmin gently spanks Shelley’s foot. She alternates from slow methodical whacks, to fast paced whacks. She covers the entire foot. Shelley whimpers. “Not so bad right?” She switches feet and uses the same technique. She continues for several minutes. “Okay now I'm gonna do more of a deep tissue spanking. Soften up the nerves that lie a little deeper in these feet of yours. That means it's time for the wooden spoon.” Shelley tries to be quiet and stoic. “I guess that means you're ready.” Jazmin shows no mercy and starts at the moments notice.

Nia walks in to heavy whacks on Shelley’s left foot. She sits next to Jazmin and lays down a bottle of water

“I see you’ve started the heavy duty tenderizing. I used to hate that.”

Jazmin slowly whacks away from heel to toes.” Thanks for the water. I've gotta really work these feet so hold them still for me.” Nia grabs the heel of Shelley’s foot with one hand and pulls down on her toes a bit from the top of her foot with her other hand. Shelleys feet couldn't even tremble if they wanted to. Her feet had not a centimeter to wiggle. With each whack, Shelley’s upper body flinched. This was the most painful spanking yet. She could handle it but knew her feet would be completely tenderized by the time Jazmin was done. They switched feet and worked her over for another 20 minutes. Shelleys feet were now soft like dough.

“Okay, now for your last tenderizing tool. The metal spatula. I won't have to swing as hard or be forceful. This is strictly for the nerve endings closest to the surface of the skin. This is the spanking that will really make your feet sensitive to the touch.”

Without hesitation, Jazmin took the metal spatula and began whacking Shelley’s feet. With each crack on her foot, she flinched more than she had before. It stung the worst by far. She whacked her heels repeatedly for several minutes. Then her soles. Then gently on her toes. This kept up for a half hour. Shelleys feet felt sunburnt. Although not in too much pain, her feet were pulsating and she knew there was more torment to come. Jazmin stopped.

“I have to pee now too. You go measure her thighs and warm her up. I'll be right back. Her feet are all set.” Jazmin exits the room and Nia climbs on the bottom of the table between Shelley’s legs.

“Ticklish thighs?”

“Mppmph sto I can't mph take mph it.”

“Just one more spot before we play with your feet. Almost done.”

“Nooo mph no.”

“Just one quick measurement”

Nia scooted up, positioning herself right at Shelley’s lady parts. “Is that sweat baby, or are you turned on?”

“Mphph screw mphp yoouu”

“That's not very nice.” Nia raises her hands and wiggles her fingers above Shelley’s thighs.

Shelley waits knowing Nia is going to trick her again. She's wrong this time. Nia shoots down and digs in without the tease.

“Hahahah mphpmh hahahahahah.”

Nia laughs away while Shelley struggles. “Hahaha my gosh you are ticklish everywhere.” She squeezes and kneads her inner thighs. “Close your legs girl hahah. You can do it. Close them hahah.”

“Hahahahah nooo mphmphm hahaha.”

Nia uses all five fingers on each thigh. Tracing, squeezing, kneading. Shelleys butt bounces up and down as far as it can.. “Hahah come on, you can do it. Close them.” Nia leans down and blows raspberries on her thighs. For a few moments, Shelley’s butt hovers off the surface and Nia grabs her left thigh. She blows as hard as she can.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH MPPHMPH”

Nia switches thighs and continues. Shelley bucks wildly. “Get it girl. Use those muscles haha.Theses thighs are a 10 for sure. I could do this all night and day. Work it girl.”

Shelley grows weaker but the tickling stays the same. Finally Nia stops. She takes the marker and writes a 10 on both inner thighs.

“Im gonna have to buy some good restraints for you. You pack a punch for such a tiny thing.”

Jazmin returns. “She still alive?”

“Barely. Enough for some feet action.”

Shelley cries under her gag. “Mphpmh no morrr mphmp mer mphmp cy mph.”

“Save your whimpers for what's next.” Nia crawls off and takes her place by Jazmin at Shelley’s feet again. “Which one do you want?”

“You take the one with the scar. I had it last time.”

“Sounds good to me. Can I have the black hairbrush?”

Shelley’s heart sank. “Noooooooo pleas mphpm.”

Nia gets up and walks to the top of the medical table. “What's the matter sweetheart?” Nia removes the gag.

“No please. Nia I'm begging you. Don't use a hairbrush on my feet. I'll go crazy. I can't handle it.”

“That's what's so great about your situation baby.” She pats shelleys sweating head. You have to handle it. You're all tied up girl.” Nia walks to the bottom of the table at Shelley’s feet again.

“Nia please. Jazmin Im begging you. You don't know how this feels.”

“Oh yes we do. We told you we used to do this to each other to get off. We know how unbearable it is. But we don't care. We love it.”

“Just embrace it. The sooner you do, the happier you'll be.”

“No wait. No no just give me a second to..”

She's cut off by Nia scrubbing a big black hairbrush up and down her pulsating red foot.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

Shelley formed no words. Only laughter. Jazmin followed suit and dug into shelleys other foot with a smaller purple hairbrush.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA”

Nia and Jazmin stopped worrying about teasing and conversing with Shelley. They each stared at their respective foot and scrubbed away. Up and down. Side to side. At strange angles. In circles. Alternating pressure on certain spots.

Shelleys body trembled and she let out slow but heavy laughs HAAA HAAA HAAA NO HAHAH

Nia circled the ball of Shelley’s foot while Jazmin scrubbed her heel horizontally. Then they switched technique. One Scrubbing the toes and the other brushing the arch.

Shelley had lost it “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NO HAHAHAH MERC AHHAHAHAHA PLEAS HAHAHAHAH STOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I HAHAHAHA CANT HAHAHAHAHAHAH TAK HAHAHAHAHAHAH IIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT HAHAHAHA.”

Both women laughed at her tickle misery. This continued for an hour. Shelley was breathing laughs while her body only trembled and shook. Her feet were a war zone. After a little longer it stopped and Shelley lied there. She had given up. She felt her toes being untied. It was the best relief of her life. She wiggled them as much as she could to feel alive down there.

“No more. Please no more.” While panting heavily.

“While you were laughing we discussed how we're gonna end the evening.”

They began sucking her toes and licking her feet up and down. It was the most soothing thing Shelley had ever felt. “How's that feel baby?”

Shelley could only moan with relief. “Uhuhuhuh”

“Foot worship feels good right?”

“Uhuhuh thank you so much.”

They licked away and Shelley’s soothing relief was starting to make her lady parts tingle

“Is this turning you on?”

“Uhuhuh yes. Please don't stop uhuhuhuh.”

They didn't listen. They both stopped and walked to the top of the table.

“Please no more tickling”

Nia turned the vibrator on. “We’ll stop tickling for the night and reward you if you follow one more command. If you don't follow this command, we’ll put more oil on those dainty feet and brush away again. Till you pass out.”

“Anything.”

Nia climbs on the table and takes position between her thighs again. She turns the vibrator on low. Jazmin climbs on the table as well and stands over Shelley’s head. Jazmins bare feet are planted on either side of Shelley’s head.

“You sucks my toes and lick every inch of my feet.”

Shelley stares up defeated but doesn't respond.

Jazmin uses the wall for support and lifts her right foot. She presses it down on the center of Shelley’s face.

“Yes or tickling. It's your call.”

Underneath Jazmin’s smooth but slightly smelly foot, Shelley utters a “Ye mph sss mph”

“All it took was one night to make her ours. Lick.”

Jazmin lifted her foot to a perfect height for Shelley’s tongue and lips. Just enough to where the leash didn't tug at her neck. She licked away like a puppy. Heel to ball.

“Kisses too. And nibbles. I like nibbles.”

Shelley followed every instruction. Licking and nibbling Jazmin’s heel. Working her way up to the ball of her foot and sucking on it like a lollipop. She worked her feet like a good foot slave.

“Don't forget my toes.” Jazmin lifts her foot and points her toes downward. “Open up.” She buries all five toes into Shelley’s tiny mouth. “Suck baby.” Jazmin throws her head back aroused. Suddenly, Shelley feels Nia place the vibrator against her womanhood. She lets out a moan while sucking five beautiful Brazilian toes. “Uhuh lplplplp uhuhu lplplplp.” The low vibrator strength wasn't quite enough to get Shelley off. Nia knew it was only more torment for Shelley..

Jazmin switches feet. This worship continues for 20 or so minutes. Jazmin switches feet on and off and trembles with arousal the whole time. Shelley starts to somewhat enjoy herself and gets better with her worship technique. After a few moments, Jazmin moans audibly and shakes above Shelley’s head. She cums hard and without even touching herself. Only foot worship gets her off. Wetness runs down her thighs.

She removes her foot and stands with each foot beside Shelley’s head like before. “I think we should reward her for real now, Nia. Turn it on high.”

Nia turns the vibrator on high and presses the head of the vibrator against Shelley,with force. Shelley moans like a banshee. UHUHUHUH OH MY UHUHUHUH GOD UHUHUH. Jazmin hops off the table and sits back at Shelley’s feet.

“Your turn wittle Shelley.” With that Jazmin sucks and worships Shelley’s still throbbing feet. She's an expert at it. Her licks feel like heaven to Shelley. She sucked each toe with vigor while Nia worked on Shelley’s parts with the vibrator. Shelley couldn't contain herself. The vibrator mixed with the foot worship was like mixing chocolate and peanut butter. Or whatever combo people love. Instead of trying to pull her feet back, she now tried to push them towards Jazmin’s lips. Nia leans up and begins grinding the vibrator into Shelley’s parts like she was forcing the square peg into the round hole. Jazmin took Shelley’s big toe in her mouth and sucked away and rotated her tongue. Finally, Shelley let out a deep growl. UUHUHUHUHUHUNUNUNUNUNUNUHUNUN. It was the best orgasm of her life. Her body lifted and locked. Nia pushed her belly down and grinded in harder. She giggled and so did Jazmin with Shelley’s big toe in her mouth

UNHUNUNHUNUHNUHNUNHUNUNHUNHNUNHUNH. Shelley finally passes out.

The End

Epilogue

Shelley walks naked except for pink slippers, into the living room. She has a leash around her neck and cuffs around her wrists that are attached to the leash. The attachment gives her about a foot of slack. She carries a tray with two lemonades on it. She lays the tray on the table in front of Nia and Jazmin. They watch tv in sweet pants and a tshirt. They're both barefoot.

“Good girl. Now come sit between your mistresses.” Nia says

“Are you ready for your first ever slave party coming up next week.”

“All our friends are gonna be here for the whole week. It's their vacation. And they can't wait to tickle you and be worshiped by you. We do it once a quarter, so get used to it.”

“I'm prepared.” Shelley grunts

“Good. Thanks for the worship earlier. You're getting so much better at it. But Jazmin hasn't gone yet today. So lay down.”

“Shelley lies at Jasmin’s feet.”

“Hey, you're not getting off that easy. Kick those slippers off and give me those feet. You're gonna have to get better at worshipping while being tickled.”

Shelley kicks off her slippers and puts her feet in Nia's lap. She takes Jazmin’s feet in her hands.

“I love life.” Nia says while staring at Shelley’s soft pink feet. She takes Shelley’s toe ring off her necklace and puts it on Shelley’s toe.

“Me too.” Jazmin moans while Shelley wraps her mouth around her toes.

Wow, that is one hell of a tale! I love the slow escalation and the payoff is amazing! Thanks for writing it!

Great story! Hope there's a sequel in the future.

Thanks everybody. Idk what I enjoy writing more. Female or male torture.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back