• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE MOM NEXT DOOR - chapter 14 - Road Trip continues

flugel1

TMF Regular
Brooke and Janet's adventures in Vegas continue. As do their adventures with Erica Eleniak from Baywatch fame. As always, would love any feedback you feel

THE MOM NEXT DOOR – chapter 14 - Road Trip continues

“I may have something as good or better” and Brooke jumped off and came back with pinky. “Pinky” the girls yelled. And they started to tease the lovely handcuffed blond with the highly effective long, pink vibrator. “MMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNN.........Shit” she exclaimed. As Brooke applied the pinkie Janet aplied the lips and just kissed on her idol. She gently ran her nails over E's highly sensative nipples. The more she kissed and tickled the more Brooke worked. And then she positioned herself where she could tongue play with her belly. “OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH …......GAWDDAMN” And the more unknown noises Erika made. Her hips started to rise up and down and she wanted release. Brooke knew it. And teased her more. And Janet kissed her more. And Erika kissed her back more. Erika's ex was a rough lover and really lost interest in the last few months. Now she knew why. But this was SO different. Gently, affectionate. Finally Brooke went for the kill and knew how to do it. Janet could feel it on Erikas body and just held and kissed her tight. Erika felt safe and secure and just let herself go. And she did.

After her climax Brooke started kissing around her V, and licked up to her belly button. When she blew raspberries Erika laughed hard. When she stuck her tongue in she erupted. And Janet loved every minute of her tossing torment. High pitched giggles, blond hair going everywhere and beautiful breasts bouncing up and down. She tried to soothe her with kisses but Brooke was winning. Janet reached down and grabbed B's hair and gently pulled her up. Both girls kissed Erika between mouth and breast. Erika hadn't been so sexually excited and on edge forever. Her breasts had never been more sensative and her V had never had more loving attention. Screw guys, she was thinking

The girls were finally done and relented and uncuffed her. “Stay with us tonite” Janet whispered. “You think I can walk after that you bitches” Erika teased. And the girls made an Erika sandwich, which was becoming a tradition. Janet being face to face, and boob to boob with E was so sensual for her. The fact that Brooke got it and helped it made her love her more and she didn't think that wasn't possible. Erika's body was rockin and literally hot. She was like a lil heating pad. Janet just snuggled up and loved the feel of her boobs. Erika loved the feel of Brooke's boobs on her back. They were all happy. Janet couldn't resist the oppt to put gentle kisses on E's face and she did. E didn't mind and was kisising back. Brooke placed gentle kisses on her neck and played with her butt. Erika was in ecstacy. They eventually fell into a blissful, satisfied sleep.

When they woke up in the morning, naked and entwined with each other with different level of hangovers, there were some awkward moments. Brooke, as usual, came to the rescue. “E, that was stupid fun, ur stupid gorgeous, ur body is stupid amazing and Im stupid............................HUNGRY. Stay with us for breakfast.” and she kissed her. “Good idea” and Janet kissed her too. “I am hungry.............” Erika said slyly. “Perfect. Omletes and bloody marys for all” Brooke smiled. Kissed 2 large horny breasts and left. And she ordered. When she came back Janet and Erika were snuggling. Instead of being pissed she just smiled because she knew Janet was happy. She crawled on the backside and wiggled up. Her hands reached up to a glorious breast. Erika was astounded how her mood had changed in 24 hours. Janet couldn't believe she was kissing her girlhood idol, Brooke couldn't belive she was watching her lover be so assertive and Erika was like 'how the f did I get here. But I'm not complaining. And they just rubbed on each other. They were all happy and sad when room service knocked on the door. Brooke took the lead.

Brooke threw on a robe and went to the door and signed for the tray. There were 3 omelets, western, ham and cheese and peppers and sausage. There was a side of bacon and tater tots. And a squeeze bottle of honey. And of course, the bloodies. Brooke set the plates on the table and shouted for the girls. They both looked like sex. Hair a mess, erect nipples and big smiles. The girls were starved and ate like truckers. When they were full Janet noticed the honey. “Honey, whats the honey for. It doesn't go with omelets?” “Honey the honey is not for the omelets. Honey, the honey is for our new honey” and Brooke pushed Erika down on the couch. She grabbed the squeeze bottle.

She started making little mountains above her breasts. Circles on her breasts. Little arrows to her navel. Put little x's on her abs, she filled her navel. Made a large arrow to her honey pot. Little zig zags on her thighs. And finally she put a small line on both of her lips. She looked at Janet. “Now, she offically is a honey pot. You start at the top, I'll start at the bottom and we'll meet in the middle” Janet didn't need to be asked twice. She erotically licked the honey off her lips. And then she kissed her. Brooke started on her thighs. Erika couldn't believe what was happening but she knew she was more sexually alive then she'd ever been. Even with her horniest boyfriends her body hadn't had this much sexual, loving attention.

Janet moved down to the upper chest and sucked up the lil mountains and then went to 2 other larger mountains. Brooke move up and came to the honey pot and went to work. She started to nibble on an enlarged kitty. “OHMYFUCKINGGAWD” Erika oozed. The honey, the tongue, the teeth were driving her crazy. Janet moved down to the belly button and started to suck in and out. Erika broke into hysterical laughter. Brooke ramped up her efforts. Janet started to squeeze her waist. Erika was laughing and groaning at the same time. Brooke to this very oppt to start to lobster claw right above E's knees. ''SHIT.............HAHAHAHAHA.........STOP PLEASE....... MMM............MMMM..................MMMMM........SHIT......YOU GUYS...............PLEASE...............I”M..................DON”T..............ARRGHGHESHA” .And Erika cam in hysterical laughter for the second time in 24 hours.

And Erika felt as sexy and sensual and loved as she had in a very long time. When Brooke looked up she broke up in laughter. Janets face was covered in honey and the smile on her face was a mile wide. “You 2 are a mess. Go clean up” and Brooke went and turned on the shower. She toweled off her face walked into the 2 honey bears and said “March”. And they did. About 15 minutes later Brooke heard familiar laughing sounds from Janet followed by a more hungry sound and she smiled. The girls came out in towels looking like the 2 guiltiest little kids ever. Brooke just shook her head. “You two................”

“ I know this is going to be awkward but I need to get back home. I declined a charity thing I've been involved in for years cuz we were going to have this trip. Now I feel like I should get back and show up” Erika explained. “Baby, it's ok. Do what you've got to do” Janet said. “What's with that look?” “I haven't been called baby in a veeeeery long time. It felt nice. As has all of this unexpected, surprising sexy evening. Thank you. And I expect to see you two at my Christmas Party” “Done” Janet smiled.

Erika realized she'd only worn a tiny bikini here. “Can I borrow a robe?” she asked. “If I can keep the bikini” Janet teased. “Sure” and Erika grabbed a robe. Brooke came up and kissed her. “Too much fun” and Janet walked her to the door and they kissed for a long time. Brooke was sitting on the couch and Janet sat beside her. “Are you ok with what happened?” she asked. “Yes. She wanted you, you wanted her, I wanted us to be with her. You and I are special, bonded. This doesn't change any of that but gives us a great memory” Brooke explained. “How'd you get so smart?” Janet asked. “I sleep with a teacher” Brooke teased. “So do I” and Janet pushed Brooke down on the couch and reached for the honey.

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back