• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vault 937 (Fallout 4, */F, Tease and Deny)

CoffeeEmporer

TMF Poster
It's not often that I write many stories tied to an established universe or do much in the way of what might be called "fan-fiction", but every once in awhile a tale like this just appears in my head and demands to be written down. I'm a big fan of the Fallout universe, and if you haven't had the chance yet to get into the strange, dark, and at times hilarious world that makes it up I highly recommend it. Regardless, please enjoy :)

This is the cruel and unusual tale of Madeline “Mad Maddy” Jenkins, who by luck or destiny found herself a victim to the precarious and age old struggle for power that befalls all those who live by violence and brutality. Perhaps the oddness of this story, which charts the waters of mankind’s brilliance and depravity, may invoke within you a sense of compassion or pity for its main protagonist. Perhaps it will not, and you may walk away with a warm feeling of satisfaction that justice has indeed been carried out. Regardless, your judgment, though very important, is not required at this point in time. Only your eyes are needed, as we begin to follow the journey of Mad Maddy as she finds herself deep beneath the earth, traveling to a place just out of the reach of time.

Buzzsaw didn’t like enclosed spaces much, nor the smell of moist earth or the musk of old air. The dark he was comfortable with, in only so much as he knew what to expect from it. The dangers that came from the dark were innumerable, which when placed in the context of Buzzsaw’s ability to count landed that somewhere over twenty. But he respected the dark, for that was natural. The place they were traveling, however, was not. It made it all the more fitting a punishment for the bitch in tow.

“How’s our formerly glorious leader enjoying her travel arrangements? Everything to her liking?” The man named Buzzsaw asked as a cruel smile missing more than half its teeth spread across his lips. He moved his hand down and caressed the cheek of the woman currently bound hand and foot to a large, wooden pole. In response, the muscular, Mohawk wearing prisoner tried to bite his hand through her gag. It proved to be an ineffective gesture, but one that nonetheless made Maddy feel a bit better.

“Save your strength asshole, you’re gonna need it for what the boss has planned for you,” said the man carrying the rear end of the pole. In response, she unleashed a flurry of muffled screams and curses at the unknown peon that dared speak to her in such a way. She hadn’t been able to catch his name, but she knew he was one of the outsiders that alpha bitch Ruth had hired.

“Speaking of which, we’re here,” the man at the front end of the pole piped up after a few moments. The bound woman tried to shift around her 5ft 7in frame as she hung from the ropes that held her fast, trying to get a better look at their destination. A trill of fear traveled up her spine when she was finally able to see what was before them, spurring her to make a renewed effort to free herself.

It was coated small layer of dust and dirt, yet it stood like it had when it was first erected many, many years ago. It was a monolith of metal, staring down at the group of raiders like the gates of hell and hiding the secrets of those who came before the war. Shaped like a giant gear, it seemed a testament to the great machines that were commonplace in the era before, as well as a mocking reminder of the power that they had unleashed upon the world. It was a Vault, and in slightly faded yellow numbers was marked “739”.

“One moment… I should have it…There!” A voice from behind Maddy echoed with excitement. She recognized it immediately as that wormy little bucket of pus Sparks. A loud roar cut off anything else he might have said as the large door that sealed the Vault closed squealed and screeched, moving across ancient treads and long since abandoned pulleys. A wash of air tinged with hints of antiseptic came pouring out from the newly opened doorway while a dull yellow light broke through the dark in a steady rhythm.

A wave of hesitation passed over everyone, holding them still as they considered the wisdom of entering this tomb of a bygone era. Vault’s were strange places, and many a tale had been passed over the embrace of a campfire of raider’s who ran afoul trying to pry loose the secrets of long dead. Mad Maddy made it a point to stay far, far away from even the hint of anything branded by those Vault-Tec psychos. Ruth, of course, had different ideas.

“Well, what in the wastes are you waiting for? Bring our guest inside!” A cold, firm voice ordered from the midst of them. It was the leader of the group formerly known as the Mad Bastards, currently undecided, that issued forth commands to the men that once served Maddy: Ruthless Ruth.

Everyone jumped to life, and in an orderly manner slowly entered the Vault.

“You see I stumbled across this place after our last pillaging operation. You and most of the others were celebrating well into the night, while I decided to get some air after you had the bright idea to short change me on my cut.”

Maddy glared at Ruth angrily as she was strapped into the padded chair, her gag still holding her many colorful protests in check.

“I stumbled across the entrance very much by accident, but I soon knew what it was after I found a Pip-Boy off a nearby bone bag. After a little deductive reasoning I managed to open the front door. I dared to explore where you would have run Maddy, and boy was I ever rewarded.”

The last of the leather restraints had been applied, leaving Maddy trapped within the confines of the strange contraption she sat in. She looked around, ignoring Ruth’s little monologue as she desperately worked to formulate an escape plan. The room she was in was strange to say the least and didn’t seem to contain any weapons. In fact, all that seemed to adorn the walls were stacks of whatever those things Sparks blathered on about that connect to terminals, “hardwares” or something. The chair she was strapped into reminded her of a visit to Goodneighbor, where she had seen something similar at a place called the Memory Den. They were weird chairs that were supposed to get people high on memories, Maddy recalled. Though she had never tried it herself, she guessed this one was meant for something else.

“Well, what have you got to say for yourself?” Ruth asked as her hand shot forward and yanked the gag free from Maddy’s mouth.

“I think… That you’re all a bunch of fucking morons!” The muscular woman shouted, her muddy brown eyes burning with rage. “After all the fucking time we’ve run together, you chuckle fucks get the bright idea to follow this bitch?”

“Bitch or not, she made some damn good points boss, like more shares for us to start off with you stingy hag!” Buzzsaw bellowed, his bald head and goggled eyes leaning in as if daring the captive woman to try and strike him.

“And let’s forget a brand new base!” Sparks chimed in, his greasy hair matted to the sides of his face like a pair of mutton chops. “You wouldn’t have even thought to try and claim this for us you superstitious fuck.”

A wave of grunts echoed Buzzsaw and Spark’s sentiments.

“See? The crew has spoken Maddy… My crew,” Ruth said finally after listening to her men’s responses. Her gray eyes held her former leader’s gaze coldly, a smug smile dancing on the edges of her lips. She was an inch taller than her prisoner, but for the most part was built just like Maddy. A shaved head and ebony skin tone aside, her body had also been toned from countless battles and raids on settlements.

“I should have let you rot whore!” Maddy screamed, spitting at Ruth.

“Yes, you should have,” she replied, unfazed by Mad Maddy’s actions. “But as I was saying, convincing everyone was easy enough. The mutiny was a real smooth affair altogether as well, but only one question remained: What to do with you?”

Ruth slowly began to circle the chair pod that held Maddy, savoring the control she had over her old leader.

“I was simply going to put a bullet in your head and leave it at that, but then Sparks came to me with the most wonderful news.”

A brusque round of chuckles erupted from the group of raiders.

“He had been doing some digging into what those brainy old war fucks had gotten up to in this little slice of devious paradise, and as it turns out they were working on something particularly nasty.”

Ruth’s hand lovingly patted the pod.

“You see, they were trying to come up with new ways to interrogate spies and prisoners for those big assholes that were running the war. They had this whole place dedicated to that research, and guess what they came up with?”

Maddy swallowed hard but stared defiantly at Ruth.

“That’s right… this. I don’t know all the details, but Sparks has assured me this little doohickey will not only break you so hard you’ll beg for death, but is guaranteed to make you beg to be my personal little slave. All I know is that I’m going to put you through this thing until you’re mush in my hands.”

Another round of chuckles filled the room.

“Any last words?” Ruth asked as she leaned in real close to Maddy's face, the machines beginning to whir to life.

“I’m going to fucking kill you all!”

Laughter was all the reply Maddy got, for as Ruth shut the glass hatch to the pod chair she felt it began to vibrate. A screen appeared before her eyes, white as the ash of a dead fire and hissing like an angry Radscorpion. The tan skinned woman thrashed and raged against the sleepiness that the device was inducing within her, doing everything she could to resist the inevitable. But eventually even Mad Maddy’s legendary ferocity failed, and slowly she began to sleep.

Maddy couldn’t move.

This wasn’t exactly a surprising revelation, given the fact that a few moments before she had been tied to a padded chair and awaiting whatever Ruth had planned for her. What made it so very odd now, however, was the fact that all that had disappeared. The lingering stink of her former gang mixing with the stale antiseptic in the Vault, the ache in her limbs from where she had been bound, and even the cruel chuckles of that bitch Ruth. Instead, there was only the whitest ceiling that Maddy had ever seen, occasionally punctuated by the faint hum of electric lights.

Her first instinct to get up off her back and look around was quickly dismissed as Maddy's body would not respond. It felt heavy and sluggish, like after a late night of celebrating a successful haul. Whatever that contraption did to her, it left only her senses uninhibited, and it was not long before she clearly heard the sound of footsteps approaching her.

“Hello there Madeline,” A voice said sweetly just outside her field of vision. It was thick and syrupy, slowly soaking each word that tumbled through the lips of the distinctly female voice.

“Who are you? Where the fuck is Ruth and the rest of my traitorous crew?” Maddy attempted to bark fiercely, her efforts slightly impaired by the heavy feeling that now seemed to creep into her brain.

“They aren’t here sweetie… They can’t hurt you now. You’re safe with me.”

“Who are you bitch?” Maddy reiterated.

There was no response, but Maddy felt something pass over her eyes as she suddenly was blindfolded. The texture of the cloth felt strange to the raider.

“Oh Madeline, you know who I am…” The voice cooed affectionately. “Remember that day in the junkyard?”

The junkyard… It had been years since she last thought about her time as a scavenger. Maddy’s thoughts began to drift back to the summer of her eighteenth year, back when she was still trying to make a living without using the business end of a gun. Her mind began to conjure up the image of small mountains of old cars and scrap metal, of broken furniture and the skeletons of destroyed houses. She remembered exploring.

And there she was once again, as if that very day was replaying out in front of her. She was climbing to the top of a particularly large pile of junk, hoping that the gleaming object that caught her eye was something more than a simple hubcap worn to a shine during the last round of irradiated rains. She could feel the odd edges of various metal items digging into her hands, their various angles leaving pressed patterns in her flesh. And she remembered the pile shifting suddenly, and the fear of bouncing around like a ball tossed down a set of stairs as a wave of old junk washed over her. She remembered coming too after a little while, her torso pinned securely, leaving her upper half starting at the rips exposed to the blistering heat of the afternoon, and her lower half kicking around in the ad-hoc tunnel that had been made in the base of the pile by the last group of scavengers.

She remembered the stranger.

Wearing a black robe with a hood, the figure approached the pile at a steady pace. Maddy remembered calling out to the figure, begging for help as she struggled to free herself. Wordlessly it seemed to acknowledge her presence, entering the tunnel that went into the pile and currently held Maddy’s lower half.

And then she remembered what happened next.

It started when she felt an odd sensation around her legs, which she quickly realized was the stranger taking off her boots. They didn’t feel as though they were snagged on anything, but did her best to suppress her anxiety and allow this other person to help. It was when the stranger began tugging at the waistband of her pants that she began to frantically kick and curse against the figure that quickly rendered her lower half completely nude. The sensation of hands, strong yet soft, wrapped around her ankles in turn and managed to tie them to whatever sturdy pieces of scrap were around, all ignoring Maddy's protests. She continued to thrash and curse, but the effect became a lot less dramatic, since her bound state just left her bare ass to flail back and forth. Maddy remembered the intense fear… and the laughter that followed.

It began slowly, nothing more than an itch at the end of her right heel. At first Maddy barely noticed it, her thrashing and billowing rage to be freed from her confines drowning out the light sensation. But it persisted, becoming more noticeable as it slowly began to trace the outline of her heel. The thrashing continued from the trapped raider, but the rage began to be replaced by a mixture of surprise and giddiness. Maddy, as it turned out, was very ticklish on her feet.

The light itch than became more pronounced, transitioning from its current annoying light tickle to a full blown scratch. Maddy balled up her fists and through clenched teeth began to swear and thrash with whatever energy she could divert from the efforts to suppress the mounting giggles that were building in her chest. The ferocity of the raider, however, only seemed to encourage the stranger below, and soon another light scratch began to dance along the area of her left heel.

Maddy bit her lip, her bare rump now quivering instead of flailing. More and more energy was devoted to resisting the ever growing wave of laughter that was building within her. Both feet scrunched and wiggled within their binds, while all the while Maddy unleashed blow after blow upon the useless scrap that held her prisoner. More scratches joined in, soon amounting to a full hand of fingers teasing each of her captive soles. Unable to even gain inch of freedom from her ad-hoc prison, all Maddy could do now was fight with the last shred of endurance she possessed to not give into the ticklish sensations.

It would have worked too, had the fingers not started to travel southward towards her arches. Upon each of the tickling hands reaching the middle of Maddy’s feet, the dam that held her laughter in check disintegrated into pieces. Staccato giggles, high and filled with mirth, poured from the future raider’s lips with wild abandon. All attempts to reign in her wild laughter was foiled by those devious hands that now spidered their way across her sensitive flesh. For as soon as Maddy felt herself mounting even the beginning of some sort of resistance against the stranger’s ticklish assault, her torturer would shift their technique just enough to wipe any semblance of her defenses away.

Maddy shouted that the stranger stop tickling her, issuing her demands in between bouts of laughter. But strangely enough, she realized that her own commands seemed somewhat half-hearted. As if part of her enjoyed being tickled by the random individual. But that wasn’t right… That wasn’t right at all.

Any further attempts to try and pondered this oddity were soon discouraged, however, as the cloaked figure began to drag its nail up and down in long, terrible strokes. The nails of her tickler were long and pointed, styled almost like the women in those old pre-war magazines. Up and down they tickled, eliciting hysterics from the stuck captive and sending her voice up several octaves. No longer did Maddy have the strength to thrash or rage wildly or pound her fists, all of it was now dedicated to producing peels of tinkling laughter. Though the torment had only gone on for a handful of minutes, Maddy wasn’t certain how much tickling she could continue to bear.

She then felt something trace across her butt.

It was enough to cause Maddy to squeak in surprise, which is something she never did. Never once did she squeak in all her life. That was for weaklings. But the sensation passed once again along her bare cheeks, teasing out a weak giggle as the tickling upon her feet finally ceased. She gasped for breath, occasionally stopping to let out a strained chuckle from the light caresses that were teasing her sensitive rump. The surprises continued for Maddy, however, when that gentle caressing made shifted its attention to tease the lips of her vagina.

While Maddy’s body relaxed slightly now that her nerves were no longer enduring a ticklish assault, she nonetheless was doing what she could to resist the stranger’s sick attention. On and on the caresses continued, however, until the trapped former scavenger not only found herself slowly getting wetter from the gentle strokes, but was also able to place the origin of the sensation that was teasing her nether-regions as a feather.

Maddy resisted her building sexual arousal, but much like her laughter her efforts ultimately thwarted by her tormentor's techniques. For as soon as Maddy felt herself having a handle on the light teasing of her now throbbing clit, the stranger placed a thumb on the aching member and began to rub it. The former scavenger let out deep and unintentional moan as the new sensations began to wash over her.

Helpless and aroused, tickled and teased, Maddy was experiencing all these things at once. She remembered the strange thrill as the robed figure played with her feet and her clit, unleashing with skilled hands wave upon wave of sinister sensations that kept her on the edge of climax and unsure of what would happen next. In fact, she couldn’t remember what happened next.

That’s when things went dark again.

Sparks watched the text slowly scrawl along the dusty screen of the terminal with an eagerness made all too obvious by the long strands of droll that clung to the sides of his mouth and chin. He wiped his hands on his pants for the 3rd time in as many minutes, occasionally tracing the outline of his growing erection as he read the computer generated feedback of what was being done to the former leader of Ruth’s Renegades (name pending).

“So far things are going well boss. Looks like the things are running smoothly with the pre-war programming and already Maddy is showing signs of being affected by that little pod of fun,” Sparks reported before too long, gingerly tapping the screen with his knuckle.

“Perfect. Keep me updated… And make sure to turn up the intensity of everything being done to that bitch to as high as it will go,” Ruth said with a sneer as she grabbed one of the nearby office chairs and took a seat. She had sent most of her men to stand guard, with only Buzzsaw and Sparks remaining with her.

“I still don’t get how this is supposed to work,” Buzzsaw asked aloud. “How is this thing supposed to make Maddy your slave?”

“It’s just like brahmin Buzzsaw. You get a stubborn one that’s fighting you and apply a little shock to their backside, eventually they’ll do what you want to avoid the pain. All those eggheads from before the war did was find a way to do that to Maddy’s thoughts. Eventually she’ll be in so much agony that even the idea of disobeying her master will cause her pain. Right Sparks?”

“That’s right boss,” Sparks said, a small smile spreading across his cracked lips. He reviewed the screen to his left, the contents of which were inscrutable to the others in the room. But to Sparks, it was clear as day: They were notes, specifically from the developer of the program being used on Maddy. In short, they discussed the history and development of the device… As well as info on a hidden sub-routine within it’s coding. “That’s right.”

Maddy’s sight returned to her as quickly as it had left, joined by her sense of smell as well. The tang of urine and vomit mixed with the smell of fresh paint and fried noodles. No matter where Maddy traveled in the Commonwealth, and she had seen most of it, this smell could only come from one place: Diamond City Jail. She blinked her eyes slowly as she took in the sight of where she finally wound up after last night.

No. Not last night. This had happened sometime when she was twenty-three and making a life on the road. Her family had all died in a Super-Mutant attack and she had given up scavenging. She got a gun and hit the road. This was a memory.

Right?

The cell was concrete and metal, completely bare save for the couple of benches bolted down throughout it. Maddy was currently resting on one of them, and given the distinct lack of background noise from the market and how she was completely alone, guessed it was probably around three in the morning. Maddy’s back was stiff, her hands were sore, and her clothes were covered in a mixture of dirt, grease, and cheap booze. All signs pointed to a good time, and though she was foggy at the moment, she felt confident that everything she did was probably worth waking up in a prison cell for. Her brow furrowed for a moment as she tried to remember what happened the next morning. It was worth it, wasn’t it?

The distinctive click-click-click of handcuffs echoed in the quiet cell as Maddy felt a pair tighten around her legs. Looking up from her resting position, she noticed that while she had slept she had stretched out her legs and managed to slide them through the bars. It was only up to her calves, but that was more than enough room for the black robed stranger to secure a pair of the restraints around her ankles, trapping them.

“You again! What are you doing here? Who are you!” Maddy demanded as she tried to free her legs from their binds.

“I’ve told you… You already know who I am Madeline,” the figured replied, the voice still as sweet as when the raider first heard it. Maddy watched as the robed woman began to undo the laces of her boots, quickly removing them as well as the prisoner's socks.

“Oh no… Not again,” Maddy breathed in hushed tones. The black robed woman was going to tickle her again, just like she had at the junkyard, at that abandoned settlement, and even at the bar. Why did she feel so horny all of a sudden?

Maddy watched as strange figure kneeled before her captured feet and regarded them. At least, that’s what the helpless raider thought since the figure’s face was still as hidden as the rest of her body. Her now gloved hands reached to grab a nearby bucket of water that was sitting just off to the side. When had that gotten there? She hadn’t walked in with it, had she? The woman reached in and pulled out a sponge and scrub bunch, running the former over the tops of her feet to evenly coat them in cool water. Slowly, she then brought the brush up to Maddy’s left foot.

“Please don’t…” Maddy whimpered, surprised by her lack of ferocity.

Maddy’s pleas were lost, however, on deaf ears as the woman began to run the sopping wet cleaning tool up and down the span of her foot. The reaction was instantaneous as the ticklish captive unleashed a wild torrent of laughter. This was not the simple teasing that she recalled from the junkyard designed to savor the build up into laughter… This was intense tickling designed push someone over the edge from the very beginning. Frantically Maddy pulled against her binds, trying in vain to extricate herself from this sensitive scenario as she had many times before. But like those times, all she could ultimately do was give into the laughter.

And so the raider squealed and cackled as the brush scrubbed every inch of her soles. The heels, the arches, the pads of her toes... Every part of her left foot was subjected to a level of thoroughness so exacting that it seemed Maddy would possess the absolute cleanest feet in the entirety of the Commonwealth. Up and down, side by side, and scrubbing in circles, the black robed woman utilized every single technique one could think of to ensure that Maddy was kept in utter hysterics. Tears streamed down the dirt stained cheeks of our prisoner as her stomach began to cramp from laughing so hard, and when it came time for the right foot to receive its due attention, all the helpless raider could do was slowly shift into silent laughter.

That, and begin playing with herself.

Despite demanding that the stranger release her and end the ticklish torment she was being forced to endure, Maddy could not deny that she was also experiencing extreme sexual arousal. All the times the stranger had shown up to tickle her, Maddy had always been left on the edge of orgasm. Even though the sessions of tickle torture were months or years apart in her mind, it nonetheless felt as though her denied sexual frustration would only continue to build. She could recall numerous times she had made love or simply masturbated in between each occurrence, but somehow it never seemed to fully satisfy her. Like the irradiated fogs that would blow in from the Glowing Sea, the fulfillment her body desperately craved was just as intangible, slipping from her grasp in shallow wisps. But as the stranger tickled her now and Maddy found herself half mad with laughter, she still felt the overwhelming urge to relieve her aching clit. Her hand slowly slipped past the waist of her pants and beneath her undergarments, firmly squeezing the throbbing epicenter.

Moans began to intersperse with Maddy’s laughter, breaking up the previously unending tide of cackles, guffaws, and silent screams of mirth with raw desire. It felt as if she was finally receiving the pleasure her body demanded for the first time in her life, scratching the proverbial itch that seemed to shadow her every thought and action since the stranger appeared. A part of Maddy’s mind knew that was wrong, that something about this whole thing was a pile of deathclaw shit. But it felt so good… So damn good.

The tickling redoubled in intensity and in turn so did Maddy’s efforts to orgasm. The torturous sensations washed over the captive raider, heightening the growing wildfire that had nearly spread out over the entirety of her body. It was bizarre and felt like it made no sense, but slowly Maddy’s mind smoothed over any doubts as it sunk deeper into the ravenous sexual appetite that had blossomed within her. She was finally going to orgasm.

She was so very close...

- Personal Notes -

- October 10th, 2077 -

I did it! I finally managed to crack the “blank slate effect” that's been plaguing the reconditioning chamber since its inception.

I knew the key lay in the strength of the mesmetronic wave, but never once did I consider the area of effect as a relevant factor! All this time I've been looking at it the wrong way.

Let me back up for a moment and explain for the sake of posterity. The original concept behind the Mesmetron was pacification, essentially to stop aggressive individuals without harming them physically. While the development team behind were never able to create the desired effect, they did manage to place subjects in a state of hypnotic suggestion while inducing memory loss (that is when none of the other side effects occurred).

The whole point of my top secret research was to find a way to effectively turn enemy intelligence operatives into assets without sacrificing valuable intelligence. Sure we could turn their brains into jelly and make them work for us, but it did little for our counter-espionage efforts. For the longest time I thought it was a problem of intensity, but lower doses of the mesmetronic wave proved essentially ineffective. It wasn't until I was... engaged in one of my hobbies that it came to me: focus. Focus the wave-emitter to such a pin-point accuracy that it could target different sections of the brain, even synapses themselves to induce contained memory loss. The fugue state that followed could be paired with a robust combination of hypnotic suggestion, physical stimulation, and pharmacological treatments to create a manufactured narrative in the subject's long-term and short-term memories.

In essence, we could finally create false memories to convince enemy agents that they were working for us the entire time. More research is needed, obviously. But if my friend's at Vault-Tec are right, I should have as many subjects as I need to take my work into its final stages soon.

In the meantime, I've already began work on a sub-routine for the machine that will... suit my particular tastes. I'm thinking of calling it “Smiletime”.

Dr. Adrian Fairfeather

Maddy found herself in the room with the white ceiling once again.

Before the beginning of her ordeal, Maddy had fought up and down every inch of the Commonwealth to make her place in this irradiated world that she was forced to live in. That ferocity, which had given her the nickname she wore as proudly as the necklace of finger bones from her very first raid, would have compelled her to fight against the weariness that filled her and take vengeance on those that had wronged her.

She was indeed struggling, but not to prove once again that she was as dangerous as they come. Instead, her fervor was fueled by the desire to end the misery of sexual denial that had tormented her for what now felt her entire life. She moaned and mewled, begged and pleaded to anyone who was listening to allow her to orgasm, allow her to quell the raging fire that had over taken the entirety of her very being and kept her in a constant state near madness. God's and demon's and every creature that was told to haunt the land was invoked with a zealotry reserved only for the insane, prayed to for the faintest of hope that her request may be fulfilled.

Yet there was only one being that would answer.

“Hello Madeline,” the stranger said, just outside the view of Maddy's restricted vision.

“Please...” the raider begged, her voice on the brink of breaking into frustrated sobs.

“What's wrong dear?”

“I... I just want to come. Please, I beg of you... Just let me come.”

“Oh Madeline, I would love to. I would love to make you come again and again until every part of you is as happy and content as the wonderful woman I know you are. But I need you to do something for me first... Can you do that for me dear?”

“Yes! Anything! Oh God I will do anything and everything for you! Please!”

Madeline felt a hand caress her mohawk in a warm, affectionate way. It made Maddy moan long and hard, her whole body craving physical stimulation.

“Well then, answer me these itty-bitty questions Madeline. Have I every hurt you?”

Memories. There had been so many memories and moments with the stranger. She had been tickled, teased, and left begging to come for nearly her entire life. But she had never hurt her. Out of all the horrors that Maddy grew up with and fought against, and despite how terrible she knew it sounded to her, the stranger was the only kind thing in her life.

“No.”

“Do you think I have any intent to kill or lead you into harm's way?”

“No,” Madeline replied, truly believing in her answer.

“Are you willing to do as I say and obey my words before you leave here?” The stranger asked as she placed her hand on Maddy's groin, eliciting not only a moan echoing the carnal pleasure she desired, but also did something else. It lit within her a fire of hope, the chance for all of this to be over. A chance to be Madeline.

“Yes.”

“Call me mistress, for you belong to me.”

“...Yes, mistress.”

The orgasm that ripped through Maddy's body was not of this world. It was pure joy and comic light, dancing along the ridges of grand mountains lost to time. It was a full belly after a lifetime of starvation, it was greater than any high she had never known. It enveloped her like a fire, burning away everything she had ever thought before.

The white ceiling blazed before her eyes, and in that moment she understood heaven.

Amongst the cacophonous rapture of her orgasm, the broken raider heard the stranger speak one more time. Her words echoed within her mind, threatening to consume her.

“Your mistress needs you to do one more thing before you go.”

Unable to speak, Madeline simply listened with her entire soul to her mistress's words.

[Awaiting Input...]

When Sparks had discovered the “Smiletime” sub-routine, he saw an opportunity. Mad Maddy had always been too conservative when it came to raiding, a thought that most of the gang shared but refused to discuss. When he first joined the Ruthless Renegades, his dissatisfaction lead to a couple of beatdowns, but also gave him the idea to take over the crew. He'd build up enough clot and lead a revolt against his fearless leader, and it would have worked if it weren't for Ruth. Her little rebellion ensured that Sparks would never have a chance to take over, and she would most definitely be wary of any attempts to back stab her.

Then he discovered Dr. Fairfeather's notes and secret, military research. Knowing he could now program his formally fearless bitch of a leader like a pre-war computer, Sparks hatched a plan. The Vault had been dedicated to advancements in human sexuality and pleasure, and because of that kinky doctor's research he would be able to create the perfect slave for Ruth, all thanks to the “Pleasure Pod”. Until the trigger word, that is. He would program Mad Maddy to go berserk, kill Ruth, and he would then shoot her dead. All he needed to do was wait for Ruth to let her guard down and make the necessary arrangements. In maybe six month's time, he would have been running Spark's Sparklers.

He was still leering at the thought when a rifle bullet entered his head.

Buzzsaw was lost in quite contemplation when he died, wondering if hadn't made a mistake in backing Ruth and violating Maddy's rules. He had heard the stories just the same as her, knew of the dangers that went hand in hand with Vault-Tec. He questioned whether or not his greed here would lead trouble down the line. His answer would come in the same form as Spark's.

Ruth put up a fight, that was for sure. Unlike the rest of her raider crew, she was made of tougher stuff and was able to stave off her inevitable end for a few moments longer than most. But surprised and having nothing more than her trusty rifle, you were able to put her down within thirty seconds. A couple of her shots found home in your armor, but it was nothing a couple of stim-packs couldn't fix.

And thus, the story of yet another raider gang comes to a close. Save for one little detail: The cruel and unusual tale of Madeline “Mad Maddy” Jenkins. For as you wipe the blood away from the screen that Spark's sat before, you find yourself facing a choice. You've already pieced together the whole story from the corpses and holotapes scattered throughout the room. The Vault's origins and its experiments dedicated to all things relating to human sexuality, the internal power struggles in the raider gang, everything. Blinking on the screen the command line awaits input, looking to you for what to do next. Release Maddy from her prison, leaving the reprogramming undone and allowing her to more than like return to her former personality, or carry out the original nature of Fairfeather's “Smiletime” programming and create a tickle slave with years of combat training who will follow you loyally for as long as you both live.

Sure, other options may exist, but they either by fate or providence are unavailable. Right now, the decision falls to you, Sole Survivor.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back