• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEW MAINSTREAM TICKLING SCENES + tapes notice

jimvids

Finally caught up with the mainstream tapes - here's some new
scenes:

vintage Nivea commercial - woman (Gwyneth Paltrow?) is
tickled on the soles
of her bare feet

vintage dating show (different than other on list) - man has to
guess what wife says,
she said "loves to tickle me" and he says "love to tickle her"

Spin City - Charlie and a supermodel are in bed, model says "did
I tickle you?"

vintage black and white movie - woman on bed is tickled silly
(camera
angle is at the foot of the bed)

Lever 2000 vintage commercial (different than other Lever
2000 on list)
- man tickles woman's neck, then she tickles and smells his foot

for these and 1000 more mainstream scenes available on VHS
tape, please email [email protected]

the ordering process, due to deadbeats, has changed: I will only
be doing 1, maybe 2, more "sessions" of tapes this year. The
deadline for emailing orders for the current session is:

May 2

the deadline for payment is:

May 15

this will speed up orders as tapes will be done at the same time.
If you miss the deadline please do not email, I will only be
doing tapes until May 15 (payments after that time will be
returned unless there are no other orders outstanding). Any
questions or for the current mainstream tickling list, email
[email protected].

I hope you arent counting me in the "deadbeats". I have e-mailed you several times concerning 2 scenes, which I will list here:

MTV show african american woman is tickled.

Reflexology segment african american woman is tickled.

Buddy, everytime I email you I tell you I will pay for clips. I never hear anything. Please, lemme know something if you are serious.

[email protected]

I e-mailed as well and got nada for a response. I did state in my e-mail that i would rather wait to see if anyone actually recieved a payed for video and if it was what payed for. So i guess my question is...has anyone that posts here in a fairly reasonable frequency ever delt with this gentleman? If you have did you get the vid? was it worth it in your opinion? Thanks in advance for any responses.

Ok, I thought I was the only one. I also contacted you a while ago and got no response. Incidentally, are you who was formerly known as topofthemorning or did you just buy alot of stuff from him? A good portion of what you have originates from my collection....(not that you can't do what you will with it) so I'm assuming you could only have gotten it from him (unless, like I say, you ARE him!) or maybe one or two other people.

Incidentally, I have a HUGE collection as well and if anyone wants to trade even just a small amount of clips (or even just one clip!) I think my reputation for being generous with my collection is pretty known (that's how so many of my collection is now out there circulating! I have no problem with that! Good to know someone else has back up just in case something happens to my collection! And of course, I have major chunks of other people's collection, including topofthemorning!). Anyhow, my email is [email protected] definitely put something distinctive in the subject line (like "Trades") so that I know how it's not part of the millions of junk mail I get every day and delete.

Although it would seem biased since I refer to him as my tag team partner, I can assure you that Non is super reliable and if you have something he doesnt, generous as well. Also I can concur that about 99% of jimvids stuff Non has.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back