• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Our new toy Mf/F

Pghtkltorture

TMF Expert
She arrived as instructed. 20 minutes before we did. She lay on the bed wearing nothing but the simple black lace panties we had left for her. She was a little confused at first when she felt the hard plastic piece rested snuggly against her crotch. That wasn’t why she was here though. She was here to give up control. Just for one night. She didn’t want to have to make any decisions. She didn’t want to have to think about her crappy job or she spent her days doing so many things for others and getting so little in return. She just wanted to feel. She wanted to be told what to do.

My wife and I entered the room. We kissed softly and looked at Stefani’s body trembling in anticipation. We hadn’t said a word. We just took our places at either side of her. She moved her blindfolded head slightly, straining to hear our movements and trying to place where we were in the room. My wife and I each reached up and checked her cuffs. Stefani had done a good job of securing herself. She lay spread eagle and as taught as she could make herself. We tightened the restraints making it impossible for her to move.

My wife, Annabelle, had decided that she wanted to be the first to act. She looked down at her prey. Stefani’s nipples rock hard as her perky breasts slowly moved up and down. Her breathing speeding up just slightly as she awaited the first touch. Annabelle leaned down near her left breast and took her hard little bud in her mouth. Stefani gasped as the sensation rocketed through her body and moved directly to her crotch. She felt a slow warmth growing between her legs. Annabelle’s tongue swirled alternating between a tickling sensation and a firm suck.

I opened the bag of goodies we had brought and selected a soft brown feather. I started at her right wrist and drug it slowly down her arm. I paused at her smooth and exposed armpit, drawing a small circle. Stefani squealed and tried to move away from the feather. Her bonds didn’t allow her much freedom. Annabelle picked up speed with her tongue, using her hands to pull Stefani’s body closer to her, holding her still as the feather worked her pit. Soft giggles poured from her mouth between moans. I moved the feather down over where Annabelle’s hands held her tight and moved toward her stomach. Annabelle gave her nipple one last suck and let her lower herself back flat on the bed. I traced the line of her panties with the feather, first along the waist band and then along her legs. Annabelle’s fingers traced lazy circles on her ribcage. Stefani’s giggles increased in volume. I rolled the top of her panties down just slightly exposing her lower abdomen. I would slowly draw the feather across and follow it with a long lick. Her stomach inhaled sharply the first time she felt my tongue move across.

After a dozen or so licks, I looked up at my wife who had paused, her hands poised to strike above the ribs. She nodded to me with a wicked smile. The she struck. Her fingers digging into Stefani’s ribs. She bucked a little on the bed. Kneeling between her legs, I drove my tongue into her belly button as my thumbs dug in where her legs met her hip bone. Stefani exploded with laughter.

While she tickled, Annabelle straddled her stomach for more leverage. She leaned over and whispered in her ear.

“Tell me you love it baby” she said and nibbled her earlobe, followed by a probing tongue that made her squeal even louder. At this point I’d started squeezing her thighs with both hands.

“I “ she wiggled her head side to side trying to avoid the tongue “I love it”

We moved down her legs together, dragging our nails down the length of them down to her feet. We both stared at her twitching soles as her toes wiggled. She tried desperately to catch her breath. We each took her big toe in our mouth and sucked hard. Her hips rose off bed at the feeling of this new sensation. She had never had her toes sucked before and she had no idea it could feel so good. Annabelle moved down her toes, taking each one in her mouth one at a time, her tongue swirling around each pad. I eagerly licked the bottom of her right sole. My cock pushing desperately against my pants. Annabelle reached over and gave it a squeeze before bringing her fingers up to spider tickle her left foot. I regained my feather and began to drag it between her toes. The whole time she didn’t know whether to laugh or moan.

Tears streamed down from under her blindfold. We continued to tickle her toes for the better part of an hour. From time to time we would concentrate on one foot. One of us nibbling her toes while the other drew lazy figure 8’s with the feather. It wasn’t until her laughs shifted to silent gasping did we relent.

Anabelle moved up to her face and began to slowly kiss her neck as I untied her ankles. Annabelle slowly dipped a hand into her panties and lightly stroked her soaking lips. She slipped a finger in, only to hear her gasp and shutter in ecstasy.

Annabelle and I each stripped naked. I grabbed a firm hold on Stefani’s ankles and wrapped her soles around my hard cock. Without being told, she started to rub her feet together. Using her soft soles to slowly stroke me. Annabelle knelt down and swirled her tongue around the head of my cock. I continued to slowly pump feeling her soft and cool soles with my dick.

Annabelle clicked the remote she’d retrieved from our bag of tricks. The Vibrator between Stefani’s legs clicked to life. She moaned and pushed her soles into me as she humped at the air. Annabelle smiled and straddled her face. As the speed of the vibrator increased, Stefani began to lick. Annabelle grabber her hair and tugged It. She ground her lips into her tongue. Between the sight of my wife’s beautiful ass gyrating and the mixture of moans coming from the two of them I exploded all over her soles. It didn’t take much longer for both women to climax.

For a long time we all lay there. Annabelle and I spooned up beside her. Occasionally one of us would cup a breast or goose her ribs. Her beautiful body shimmered with a fine layer of sweat. She slowly regained her breath.

We allowed her to shower and recover just a little. When she emerged a half an hour later, naked as instructed we were waiting for her on the couch. Our bare feet were propped up on the ottoman. Annabelle lazily stroked my cock and ordered her to worship our feet. Without hesitation she dropped to her knees and enthusiastically kissed each of our soles in turn before taking my toes in her mouth. Annabelle squeezed my cock as I closed my eyes and leaned my head back.

It was going to be a fun few days with our new toy.

Last edited:
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back