• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sayuri The Outlandish Exorcist (Story 2: part 4) F/FF (Feet)

sageoftruth

TMF Novice
Sayuri the Outlandish Exorcist
Story 2: Nine-Tailed Trouble
(part 4)​

Sayuri watched as Fura approached. She recalled how much situations like these used to frighten her back at the academy, but she now looked back on those times and laughed. She had a plan this time, assembled from years of education and training against creatures just like this one. However, she couldn’t shake the feeling that she was underestimating her quarry. Even so, a part of her hoped for just that. In her new form, Fura had lost a bit of her appeal. Her skin had been hidden and her curvy profile bad been obscured by all the orange fur she had grown. Regardless, the memory of that beautiful gaze, those strong tanned legs, and those stunning shapely feet made Sayuri look forward to this bout no matter what the outcome would be.

Fura glowered at her. “You made a fool of me. You tickled me in front of everyone. You threw my life into chaos.”

“Such things should not concern a magical beast,” Sayuri countered. “Why would you concern yourself with human needs like popularity?”

Fura merely hissed in response. “You asked for this, exorcist! We live in a world of cats and mice, and you, a human, think you’re the alpha kitty. That’s rich. I’ll show you just how much of a mouse you really are.”

“You’re welcome to try.” Sayuri had put this off long enough. She grinned and reached into her bag. “One of us will be humbled when this is over, and it will not be me. See the ball?” With a quick snap of her hand, she threw yet another ball of yarn past Fura’s shoulder. Fura excitedly turned her gaze towards the ball’s trajectory, before common sense took over.

“Damn my instincts!” she cursed. She turned back to face Sayuri. “If you try that trick on me ONE MORE TIME, I promise you I’ll…” However, Sayuri had already closed in on the beast. Fura swung at her with a large clawed hand, but Sayuri ducked it, feeling the wind from the swipe tousle her hair. She whipped out her brush, and with a quick squeeze she’d inked the tip of it and begun writing a symbol of sealing on Fura’s navel.

She was in a precarious position as she gripped Fura’a fur with one hand while standing on her toes, but it only took a few quick strokes to finish drawing the symbol on her fur. Fura’s whole body shook and she let out a startled shriek.

Fura made a clumsy swipe at her, but she ducked it and ran. “You’re slow,” she shouted. Only moments later, one of Fura’s tails wrapped around her ankle and lifted her in the air.

“Who’s slow?” Fura asked as her foe dangled upside down a foot above the ground. Fura stared at her with cool hatred in her feline eyes. Then she grinned. Sayuri felt three more tails lash around her wrists and her other ankle, and then grunted as her arms and legs were pulled in four directions at once.

Sayuri knew that with her immense strength, Fura’s tails could easily pull her limbs out of their sockets, but she was not worried. Fura was too proud of a creature to let her expire without first teaching her a long and humiliating lesson about who was hunting who. The thought of it made her toes curl in excitement, but she forced herself stare in defiance and pulled against the tails to at least look like she was struggling. The futility of it made her all the more excited.

With her tails doing all the heavy lifting, Fura reached forward with her clawed hands. Sayuri felt her heart race as the folds of her robe were untucked from her belt, laying bare her pearly white chest and stomach. Fura’s grin deepened as she observed her handiwork. “So, in this world of evil spirits, forest sprites and magical beasts, this is our alpha?” She laughed.

In deft strokes, Fura stroked her sharp clawlike nails down the center of Sayuri’s torso, tantalizing the two slightly perky mounds on her chest and gliding across her flat belly. Sayuri’s mouth quivered and she scrunched her face. She didn’t want to make this too easy for her captor. However, each stroke sent a jolt up her taut abdomen. Sayuri’s halfhearted attempts to suppress her giggles crumbled in only a few strokes.

“What’s the matter, alpha? Is the great and powerful exorcist perhaps a little ticklish?” Fura teased. Going hand over hand, Fura’s claws continued to tease Sayuri’s belly, and Fura watched with an amused grin, as Sayuri tried and failed to hold in her laughter. “To think someone like you thought she could even claim to be higher than me on the food chain. That’s adorable. A mouse pretending she’s a cat. Do you have anything to say, mouse?”

“Y…yohohohou don’t s…scare mehehehehehe!” Sayuri replied as she eagerly welcomed more abuse. Fura laughed at her, but then Sayuri saw the look in her eyes that she’d been waiting for. Fura’s eyes widened and her hands stopped moving.

She used this moment of pause to catch her breath. “Tastes good… doesn’t it?” she asked between breaths. “Can you let someone like me die, knowing I produce such delicious spirit?”

“Silence!” Fura growled. “You’re supposed to be laughing.” Her hands set in motion again and started tickling up Sayuri’s creamy sides, which made her pinch her eyes shut and resume her laughter with gusto.

Sayuri then felt a nudging from the tips of the tails around her ankles, followed by the feeling of her sandals slipping off her feet and hitting the ground. She was giggling too hard to give much thought to her newly bared feet, but as the thick bushels of hair at the tips of each tail curved inward, she jerked her head upward and howled with laughter. Her toes disappeared under a sea of fur, and the rub of it against her soft arches had her shaking her head wildly and screaming skyward.

She writhed in hysteria and pleasure as Fura made her into her toy, and she lost herself to her body’s ticklish compulsions.

It was clear that Fura was enjoying it as well. Her spare tails curled in amusement, and she purred to herself as she watched her prey squirm.

- - -

The only person who wasn’t enjoying herself was Emily. She breathed quick shallow breaths and held her parchment in shaking hands as she watched events unfold. She did not know what Sayuri’s plan had been, but no plan, or at least not the ones that functioned as intended, looked like this. Still, she could never be certain with Sayuri.

“Am I tickling you too hard, little exorcist?” Fura teased. “Do you want me to stop?” Sayuri responded with a mixture of nods and head-shaking. Fura giggled to herself. “What’s this? You can’t tell what you want anymore? My my. I seem to have broken your fragile little mind.” She raised her remaining five tails and pointed them all at Sayuri’s stomach, like serpents waiting to strike. “It’s okay if you need more time, my dear. We have all da-”

There was a sudden jolt in Fura’s massive physique. Her tails uncurled and Sayuri fell to the ground. She barely had time to catch her breath before Fura tipped forward and fell. Sayuri rolled to the side, narrowly avoiding the beast’s body.

This came so suddenly and as such a relief that Emily nearly fell to her knees. “Oh, thank the Father, Sayuri. I thought you were done for. I was so anxious, I’d forgotten about the seal you drew on her. I guess that’s it then.” She ran toward the center of the clearing to help her friend to her feet.

“Stand back!” Sayuri shouted, stopping Emily in her tracks. She turned her gaze towards Fura’s stiff body and gasped as the hand twitched to life. Fura began pushing herself to her feet, but her body moved like a stone statue trying to come to life.

Emily blinked in surprise. “But… that seal had me out of commission for hours when you used it on me!” Emily exclaimed.

“Fura is much more powerful,” Sayuri said. “This seal will slow her down, but it cannot contain someone with her strength. Stay back and let me handle this.” Emily shrugged and watched as Sayuri ran back into danger. What could she do to help anyway?

Sayuri ran in and hounded Fura. As Fura was regaining her footing Sayuri slipped behind her and tickled under her raised heels. Her nails drew a startled yelp from Fura who hopped on her toes before turning and swiping at her tickler. Sayuri ducked it with ease and then circled around again and tickled behind Fura’s legs. “OHOHONO!! NO!” she laughed as she fell to her knees.

“I think I’ve found another weak spot,” Sayuri teased as she avoided another swipe. Emily watched their awkward dance and noticed a change not just in Fura. Sayuri had become surprisingly agile as she hopped around her foe. Whether it was the thrill of her profession or just the lack of clunky sandals under her feet, Emily could not tell.

Sayuri hopped backward, avoiding another swipe and laughed at Fura’s struggle. “Now you are definitely too slow,” she taunted. Fura lumbered after her, appearing to move in slow motion, and leaving very deep footprints with every step she took. She chased Sayuri into the center of the clearing. Sayuri watched Fura’s feet, waiting until they stood upon the small “x” she’d carved into the ground, then kicked the tripwire behind her.

Fura heard the sound but could not move in time. Two slingshots hidden in the tall grass fired in unison, sending a pair of bolas flying towards her. Thanks to the weight from the seal’s magic, Fura’s arms were already hanging by her sides when they struck, pinning them in place. The second bola struck her ankles, knocking her feet out from under her and binding them together. As she landed on her stomach, she tried to move her tails, but they were still too weighed down to do anything.

With all the enthusiasm Sayuri had displayed so far, Emily expected her to dive in and tickle Fura half to death, now that she was more vulnerable, but Sayuri stood her ground. Fura looked equally surprised. “Well, have you finally lost your nerve?” she asked.

Sayuri shook her head. “You’re defeated, Fura. With the seal I put on you, you’re in no condition to break those cords.”

Fura scoffed. “So you expect me to surrender then, after all you’ve done to provoke me?”

Sayuri nodded. “I apologize for that. I was only trying to cloud your mind, to give myself an advantage. I had to use every tool I had to defeat a beast as powerful as you.”

Fura appeared to soften slightly from the compliment, but her eyes were still searching Sayuri for a moment of weakness. “Well, thank you. Now if I’m truly the imposing beast you claim I am, then what makes you think I will just roll over and accept defeat?”

Sayuri could not keep from grinning as she replied. “Because, right now you’re completely defenseless, and very fun to tickle. I know you hate it when I do that. Surrender and I won’t touch you.”

Fura growled and her orange hairs stood up on her back, but she also pulled her knees inward and tried to cover one foot with the other.

Sayuri did not back away or betray any fear, and Fura soon dropped the display and laughed. “Haha! Impressive. You actually had me scared for a moment. What was I thinking? I didn’t survive this long by giving up.”

Sayuri ran up to Fura’s prone body and knelt herself atop her ankles, pinning Fura’s large feet between her knees. “Remember this, Fura?” Sayuri warned. “It happened just this morning, so it should be fresh in your mind. Are you sure you want to experience it again?”

Fura looked pitiful, tied up as she was, but there was pride in her eyes. “What do you think? We wouldn’t be having this conversation unless you feared that I might escape. Let’s see what happens.” Fura clenched her fists and her beast arms bulged. The bundles of cords stretched against her wrists and ankles, but they held.

Sayuri placed her small hands atop Fura’s soles, two of the few areas on her body that weren’t covered in fur. They squirmed as Fura struggled to break her bonds, but they were also more than twice the side of Sayuri’s hands which gave her plenty of space to work with. She placed both hands in the center of Fura’s left sole and tickled outward until her hands reached the edges, then she tickled inward, crossing her hands over each other in a figure eight motion and wiggling her fingers the entire time.

Emily saw Fura’s entire body lurch from the sudden stimulation. “Stahahahahapit! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAPIT!” she roared, in stubborn defiance. The fierce sound of her voice gave Emily chills, but Sayuri remained calm.

“I will stop when you stop,” she replied in a serious tone. “I know this bothers you. If I keep it up long enough, you will lose all your spirit and vanish from the world. Surrender now!”

“NOHOHOHO NEVEHAHAHAHA!” Fura cried. She shook her head, grinding her chin against the dirt, and letting out frustrated beastly cries as the cords refused to surrender to her strength. Sayuri switched to her other foot, which made Fura’s body jump again. “RRAAAARGH! I SAHAHAHAID STAHAHAHAHAPIT! YOHOHOHOU WON’T BREAK MEHEHEHEHEHE!” Fura’s fingers curled into trembling hooks on her hands. She buried her face into the ground beneath her and laughed into the dirt.

“Your feet don’t seem to be working. Perhaps I should try somewhere else,” Sayuri warned. “I know just the place, unless you decide to give up.” Fura merely shook her head, so Sayuri reached behind her and tickled the undersides of Fura’s knees.

Fura arched her head as high as she could lift it and screamed. “NOHOHOHOHOHOHO! NOHOHOHOT THERE! PLEHEHEHEASE!”

“Give up!” Sayuri insisted. Fura thrashed, struggled, and begged, but she did not give up. “I said GIVE UP!”

“HAHAHAOK! OK! I GIVE!” Fura’s body settled as Sayuri lifted her hands.

Sayuri nodded, satisfied. “You made the right choice.” She stroked her palm across the back of Fura’s neck and the beast began to relax. Emily and Sayuri heard weeping.

“I had the perfect life,” Fura whimpered. “Everyone in town loved me, and I had all the spirit I could ever want.”

“Living at the expense of others is no way to live,” Emily snapped, stepping forward. “Those people trusted you, but they were just food to you.”

“They were food, yes,” Fura acknowledged, “but I didn’t trouble them. I just took some of their spirit and then left them be. They hardly noticed.”

“You kidnapped two women today!” Emily argued. “You can forget about pretending to be innocent.”

Fura’s voice croaked. “But I never did that before! My inn always had at least one person who was feeling submissive, from fatigue, or maybe from losing an argument... Sometimes I’d coax it out of them with a bit of flirting, or a playful tickle, or a quick scare in the woods in this form, but most of the time I just had to be in the right place.”

Fura’s expression darkened. “But then YOU TWO came along. You ruined everything! When I caught you in that rope, it was my first taste of true pure spirit. I almost couldn’t stop myself as I tickled it out of you. It was so good.”

“Just from that?” Emily asked.

“No, not just from that!” Fura snapped. “Satisfied from eating my fill of spirit, I headed home, but then I saw you two again in the village square, while the chief’s daughter was interrogating you. You were both completely at her mercy. All I had to do was be there and let your spirit come to me. And then as I ran the inn, I got more of it from your room.”

“What? How?” Emily wondered aloud.

“Probably from the warm bath and the foot rub I gave you,” Sayuri guessed.

Emily recalled the soothing foot rub. “I guess I was in a bit of a surrendering mood then.”

“By the following morning, I had to have more. As soon as I saw you two in the tavern I headed straight over.” Her eyes gazed at Emily and a smile formed on her lips. “You were perfect. As soon as you looked at me, some of your spirit was already leaking out. I figured I could eat me fill every day as long as I kept seeing you.”

“Hmph! Your fault for being so forward,” Emily countered. “But why did you come for me? Sayuri was the exorcist.”

Fura shrugged. “I did not know that, dear. All I knew was that both of you had rich spirit, and yours was a bit better than hers.” Emily and Sayuri both looked at each other.

“How is this possible?” Emily asked.

Sayuri shrugged. “Well, the quality of our spirit is hereditary. My parents were exorcists. I was merely following in their footsteps. Did you have any very prominent exorcists in your family?”

Emily’s eyes widened. “Father,” she gasped.

“It hardly matters,” Fura grumbled. “When you trapped and tickled me the next day, I completely lost myself. I was expecting some more of your delicious spirit, but instead, you left me famished. I was disappointed, hungry, and longing for the satisfaction from yesterday. Thanks to you I completely lost myself!” Fura’s face reddened and her arms began to pull against the cords again. “IT’S ALL YOUR FAULT! IF NOT FOR YOU…”

“Calm down,” Sayuri said. “Just a few more minutes.”

Fura’s eyes widened. “Until what?” Shen then spotted the glowing letters carved in the dirt. “A shrine?” A low growl escaped her lips. “You crafty witch!” Roaring, she resumed her struggle against the ropes.

“Stop!” Sayuri ordered. She turned to Emily. “Help me tickle her!” Emily began to object, but this was hardly the time to let outdated church doctrines give her cold feet. Together they each grabbed a knee and tickled under it with both hands.

Fura’s cries were inhuman. “AHAHAHAHAHAHAI’LL NEHEHEHEVER FORGIVE YOU! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Keep going!” Sayuri shouted. However, it only seemed to make her pull harder. Fura’s tails began to move. One tail darted towards Sayuri and tickled her belly. “Eeheheheheehe! The seheheheheal’s weakening!” she warned. Two more came and attacked her chest and sides, and soon Sayuri was too busy rolling on the ground and laughing to help out.

Emily watched as the first cord around Fura’s waist snapped, then then next one. “RRRAAAH!” Fura roared in triumph as her arms came free. With a swipe of her claws, she severed the cords around her ankles, shoved Emily aside and was back on her feet. Fura turned to run, but then she heard a whistle.

Sayuri held out her hand. “Stop! You will go nowhere!”

“And what is going to stop me?” Fura challenged. Sayuri reached into her robe and pulled out a small bag. A strange smell wafted into Emily’s nostrils. Fura smelled it as well. She stared wide-eyed at the bag and shook her head. “No, how could you?”

Sayuri tipped the bag and poured the contents into her hand. It looked like nothing more than green leaves, but the smell was unusual. Then Emily recognized it. “Catnip!?”

Sayuri slowly tipped her hand and sprinkled it onto the ground. “Stop it!” Fura demanded, but before long all of it lay in a small pile on the ground. Fura looked behind her towards safety, but once again, instinct trumped common sense and she came barreling towards the catnip, looking like she expected it to vanish in a matter of seconds.

She dove forward and landed on her hands and knees, leaving skid marks in the dirt behind her. She licked it up from the ground, oblivious to the specks of dirt that came with it, and seemed to have forgotten about Sayuri and Emily entirely. Soon, the catnip was all gone aside from a few specks scattered in the dirt.

Fura licked her fingers and then looked up at them. She blinked in surprise as if they’d just appeared out of thin air, and then a very deep grin appeared on her face. “Oh, I didn’t see you here.”

Her hungry gaze made Emily back away a few steps. “Sayuri, what did you just do to her?!”

“I’m not sure. Catnip has a bunch of effects on different catlike beasts and, erm, cats.”

“She looks interested in us.” Emily murmured. An old discomfort from back at the tavern reawakened as Fura sauntered over to her. “VERY interested in us. Are you going to do something!?”

Sayuri motioned for her to stand back. “I’ll try to distract her. As long as she’s in here with me and not outside the shine, we should be ok, provided she does not drain me of all my spirit beforehand. I doubt she has the self-control to use moderation.”

As Emily looked down at Sayuri, she noticed the color in Sayuri’s eyes had faded slightly. “Are you all right?”

Sayuri smiled up at her, trying her best to put on a brave face. “I guess I’ve lost more spirit thank I realized. I’ll try to be careful. Don’t worry about me. It’s my job to protect people like you.”

Fura pouted. “Come on. Stop ignoring me. Let’s have some fun.” She turned towards Emily. “I remember your taste. Let’s pick up where we left off.” Emily already felt her legs backpedal hard. Fura made no attempt to chase her, but she snapped one of her tails forward and snagged Emily’s ankle. “Don’t run off on me. We’re just getting started.”

Suddenly, Fura cried out as Sayuri stomped on her tail. “OWW!” She released Emily’s ankle pulled back her tail. “Jeez! If you wanted my attention that badly, you could have asked.”

“You can have me instead, provided you can get me,” Sayuri challenged.

“Aww! Don’t play hard to get!” Fura whined. She snapped her tail forward, but Sayuri hopped to the side. Fura sent three more tails. Sayru ducked the first, and caught the other two in her hands. “Stop struggling!” Fura sent a fourth tail that whizzed past Sayuri’s head. However, it then coiled around her head, and covered her eyes.

Sayuri grabbed at it and tried to pull it free, but made the mistake of releasing the other two tails.

“Look out!” Emily yelled, but looking was not a luxury Sayuri had at the moment. The two tails she’d released darted into her robe and tickled her sides and armpits.

“Eeeeeeeeeehehehehe!” Sayuri giggled, stomping her feet as she tried to keep it together.

Fura sent in another tail to dip into her small navel. “Nohohohoho!” she wailed as she continued to attempt to free her eyes.

Emily’s legs shook as she watched Sayuri struggle. Our first job and I’m already about to lose her, she thought. She could not bear to stand and watch this any longer, but every time her legs attempted to move her forward, the thought of trading places with Sayuri made her freeze in place.

She pulled her pendant from her pocket and gripped the golden hand between both of hers. “Holy Father, I need your courage now more than ever. I may not know who you are, or what you believe, but you must approve of what I’m about to do.” She kissed the pendant and held it to her chest.

On trembling legs, she left the safety of her spot and approached the center of the clearing, doing her best to picture the Holy Father guiding her steps. “…hey…” she whispered. Fura ignored her, or simply did not hear her. “HEY YOU!” she shouted, louder than she’d intended.

Fura looked up at her while her tails continued to tickle Sayuri senseless. “No need to shout darling. You’re interrupting my meal.”

Father guide me. She said to herself one more time. “What… what if I offered myself instead?”

Fura grinned and drew her tongue across her lips. “That would be great darling. Come on over and we can get started.”

Emily shook her head. “If you want me… then let her go.” Fura pouted and looked down at Sayuri. Emily took a few steps closer and tried to slip back into the character she’d used back at the tavern. She forced herself to return a pout of her own. “But I w…want you all to myself. I just wanted – oh curse it all!” Abandoning the act, she threw out her arms. “Look! You want this don’t you?” she asked gesturing towards herself. “Leave her and come over here, or you can forget about seeing me ever again! Make up your mind already!”

Fura took one last look at Sayuri before she uncoiled her tails and let the exorcist fall to the ground. “That’s right, now come and get me now!” She stood still, leg’s shaking and eyes pinched shut. She knew her courage would waver the moment she opened them.

“Emily.”

Fura’s voice sent a large tremble through her body. Emily’s eyes opened and Fura stood before her, close enough for Emily to smell her, leering at her drunkenly. Fura had always been tall for a woman, but in this form, Emily barely reached her bosom. “Boo!” Fura shouted.

Before she could even think, Emily’s legs were already carrying her backwards. She made it a few steps before her trembling legs gave out and she hit the ground, scattering dirt where she landed. Fura laughed as she looked down at her, objectifying her with her hungry gaze. “A deal is a deal, darling. I’ve waited long enough for this. Now, be a good little girl and hold still for me.”

Emily had no choice. Her body refused to move. It baffled her that Sayuri had been able to face this beast without melting before her. Fura raised her nine tails. Emily gasped as one shot forward and wrapped around her ankle. The feeling unsettled her as she felt the warmth from this extension of Fura’s body. She turned and tried to drag herself away, but only managed to dig up the soil beneath her fingers.

Another trail wrapped around her other ankle and together they turned and forced her onto her back again. Emily looked up at Fura and breathed short scared breaths, knowing full well that Fura could send her into frenzied fits of laughter with a mere curl from the tips of her two tails.

Of course, that would be far too easy for her. She lashed a tail around each of Emily’s wrists and pinned them over her head, giving Emily plenty of seconds to come to terms with her utter helplessness. Fura grinned as she slowly curled the tips of both tails by the ankles. “EeeeEEEEE!” Emily squealed as they traced around the outer edges of her soles.

She gasped and whimpered, as it trailed along the curves of her feet, teasing over the sparse freckles and serving as a constant reminder that she was inches away from losing all control of herself.

The plumes of fur glided up to her toes, once again tracing their outlines. “Heeeeh! Heeeh! Heeeh!” Emily half-gasped half giggled, letting out a startled squeak every time the tips of the fur passed under her toenails and along the tips of her toes. She squirmed against her bondage, wracked with torment as she straddled the thin line between resistance and surrender, too scared to give in and let her laughter flow out.

Her eyes were shut tight and she was completely taken by surprise as Fura plunged a tail into her navel and wiggled it around, breaking her resolve completely. “YehehehehaHAHAHAHAHA!” she bellowed back at her tickler, kicking her legs as much as the tails around her ankles would allow and attempting to curl up on herself.

“Mmmm…. Delicious,” Fura purred. “Don’t stop! This is what I live for! Yes!” Fura’s remaining tails curled upward and she closed her eyes, taking it all in.

As Emily writhed against the tickling on her belly, she’d forgotten about the looming threat by her soles. Fura decided it was time to go for the kill. Together, her two tails turned inward and stroked up and down the full lengths of Emily’s curled feet, tracing over the wrinkles she’d made in her arches and sweeping across the bases of her toes.

Once again, Emily was completely taken by surprise. The sudden sensation across her more sensitive areas, made her scream towards the heavens, stopping only to take a deep breath and scream again. Emily felt desperate. The end. It had to come soon. It didn’t matter if Fura was a beast, drunk on catnip and some of the kingdom’s richest spirit. She had to stop soon, right? She just had to.

To her actual surprise, Fura did stop. A relieved sob escaped Emily’s lips. Her eyes were too tear-streaked to see through, but she still had the presence of mind to listen. “Truly wonderful, my peach,” Fura cooed. “But I know you can do better.”

It took Emily a few seconds to process the meaning behind Fura’s words. “N…no! Please! I’ve endured enough. I’ve submitted haven’t I? Take my spirit! I beg you! Just don’t tickle me again!” Emily rambled, as fear guided her words.

“But watching you squirm is just so much fun darling. I recall a certain something that drove you even wilder than this.”

Emily was silent. What could possibly be worse than this? She felt a tug on her ankles as her feet were lifted upwards, then her hips followed suit. When she came to a stop, she was standing on her shoulders while her bare feet hung in the air. What was Fura planning?

Then she felt it. A slow, deliberate tongue running up one foot and down the other. The feeling was rough and wet, and a familiar fear welled up inside her and quickly surged to the forefront of her mind. “NOOOOOOO! NOHOHOHOHOHOHO! NOHOHOHOHOT THAT! PLEHEHEHEASEE!” she begged. There were no thoughts, no bargaining or hopes in her mind, only raw terror. “NOHOHOHO FRIENDLY FREHEHEHEHDIE!!”

All of a sudden, there was a flash. The tails around her ankles uncurled and she slipped to the ground. Fura stood still, looking down at her. “Please!” she whispered. Fura did not respond. Emily awaited a teasing laugh, a sudden snap from her tail, or a few unsettling words, but none came. Fura stood stock still, as if she’d been stuffed and mounted right here in the middle of the woods.

Emily began to crawl backwards. The sight of Fura unsettled her. On shaking arms, she continued to increase the distance between them when she bumped into something warm and heavy. “EEEEEEEEEEEK!” she screamed.

“Relax, it’s only me,” Harold said. Emily turned around, breathing short quick breaths. Was she safe? Her heart still thudded against her chest. She could tell that she looked awful from the concerned look on Harold’s chiseled face. In an instant, he dropped down to one knee and gripped her shoulders between his strong hands. “By the spirits! Are you all right, Emily?”

Emily did not think. She grabbed his shoulders, pulled herself in, and planted her lips firmly on his. She needed this. Her mind needed the reassurance that she was safe, and her body needed the satisfaction. A warmth passed through her trembling body, and tears flowed anew from her eyes. Her hands reached further and clung to his strong back. The caress of his beard and the warmth from his lips made her feel safe. The outraged protests of the Holy Father in the back of her mind were too distant to hear right now.

She did not know how long they stayed that way before Harold gripped her by the shoulders and gently but firmly pushed her away. “Emily, I’m… I’m glad you’re okay, but I’m…”

“I know. Forgive me,” Emily apologized, wiping away her tears and searching for the right words to justify what she’d just done. “I just…”

“Forget it,” Harold said. “Right now we need to get you out of these woods. I don’t know what just happened but you’ve clearly been through enough today.”

“Is Mary okay?”

“Yeah,” Hector answered. “I sent her back with Fiona and Jacob. I had to make sure you two were all right.”

Just then, she remembered. “Sayuri!” she cried, pointing towards where Sayuri lay.

“Stay here,” Hector instructed. Leaving Emily, he stalked over to Sayuri’s body, eyeing Fura with caution as he passed by her. He bent down and scooped up Sayuri in his arms before returning.

He set her down beside Emily, who grabbed her by the shoulders and shook her. “Sayrui!” she shouted.

Sayuri shifted slightly, then yawned. “Mmm… That was a close one.” She opened her eyes revealing some slightly faded black irises. “I was sure that was my last assignment.”

Emily nearly sobbed with delight. “Oh, thank the Father,” she cried, wrapping her arms around Sayuri and pulling her close. “Are you okay? Your eyes, they’re…”

“Yes, I imagine my eyes must be a bit cloudy. That’s what happens when we are drained of most of our spirit. We should be fine after a good night’s sleep.” She looked past Emily and saw Fura still standing motionless. Her eyes widened and she smiled. “Amazing! Our plan actually worked. You did it Emily.”

“I… guess I did,” Emily nodded. She was not feeling particularly heroic. Cowering before a beast and begging it for mercy while being tickled silly was hardly the stuff that made it into her story books when she was young.

Her sentiments did not go unnoticed. “Cheer up,” Sayuri reassured her. “I’m still alive thanks to you, and you managed to keep her inside the shrine the whole time.”

Emily shrugged. “Only because she kept me from running away, really.”

Sayuri giggled and patted Emily on her head, flattening her red curls. “What you did was more than I would have expected from anyone who was not an exorcist. I am honored to have you as my companion.” Emily nodded, choking back a few tears. Sayuri then turned her attention to Fura. “Still, it looks like my work is not finished yet. Be careful not to disturb the markings in the soil. I’m going to need a moment with our beast.”

Sayuri circled around Fura, climbing up her, and kneeling below her, all the while mumbling her herself like a sculptor working on her masterpiece. Eventually, she’d get a look of inspiration and would reach forward to part Fura’s fur with one hand. With the other, she would reach forward with her brush and paint a tiny symbol Emily had never seen before.

Meanwhile, Emily sat against a tree. She felt exhausted mentally, and perhaps physically as well. She ignored Sayuri since couldn’t look at her without seeing Fura. Instead, her gaze drifted towards Harold again. He sat cross legged on the ground, sharpening his hunting knife with a whetstone, to pass the time if nothing else, while humming to himself.

Her recent memory of the kiss both tainted and strengthened the feelings she felt as she gazed upon his toned physique. Her mind was in turmoil. She could not stop comparing herself to Fura. Sure, a stolen kiss wasn’t the same as what Fura had done to her, but the desires that drove both of them felt too similar for her to treat them like they were any different.

She felt tempted to look away again, but instead she pushed herself to her feet and wandered over to Harold. He looked up from his activity as she approached. “Ah, Emily. How are you holding up?” He had his usual grin, and Emily could not tell whether he was forcing it or not.

“I’m feeling a bit better,” she said. She sat down next to him, leaving just enough space so that she was outside flirting range. She avoided meeting his gaze. “I’m relieved that Sayuri is ok.”

Harold nodded. “I can hardly believe the two of you were able to handle it all by yourselves.”

“Well, your bola trap came in handy too. You deserve some credit.” Emily swallowed and turned to face him. “Look, about earlier… I’m really sorry.”

Harold shook his head and dismissed it with a wave. “I told you. Forget about it. The forest can be a stressful place and sometimes we lose ourselves. We’re not in town, we’re in the wilderness. Let’s just forget that it ever happened.”

Easy for you to say, Emily thought to herself. She could not tell whether to feel comforted or disturbed by his nonchalance. How many times had this happened for this man?

“All done!” Sayuri exclaimed. Emily was more than happy to drop the subject and see what Sayuri had to tell them.

“Prepare yourselves. We are about to awaken the beast.”

“What?!” Harold and Emily snapped in unison.

“No need to worry. She will be under my control. Could one of you please take down our shrine?”

Eventually, Harold shrugged and wandered to the edge of the clearing, were he kicked at the markings in the dirt, scattering them into nothing. A loud gasp could be heard from Fura as her body unfroze. She rubbed her neck, tugged on her arms and stretched her legs. “Ugh! You’ll pay for doing that to me,” she said. She sauntered towards them with her claws out and ready for action. “You guys are more trouble than your spirits are worth. I’m ending you right now.”

She hardly noticed as her claws retracted back into her hands, her fur retreated into her skin, she lost a foot of her height, and her nine tails transformed back into nine tassels. It wasn’t until Harold started snickering that she realized she’s reverted back to her human form. She looked down at herself and gasped. “What did you do to me?! I can’t change back!” She spun on her heels and prepared to bolt.

“Freeze!” Sayuri shouted. Fura stopped in her tracks and did not move. “I have marked you, and you are now under my control.” Sayuri’s voice was surprisingly stern. “You cannot shapeshift without my permission, and you will stop on my command. Understand?”

Fura nodded. “Hmph! It looks like you’re the alpha kitty after all,” she muttered.

“As long as you understand,” Sayuri said. “Unfreeze!” As Fura turned, Harold approached her.

“Even with all the evidence stacked against you, I could hardly believe it, but my own eyes don’t lie,” Harold said. “Fura, I have a question for you.” Fura sighed but listened. “Your husband, Jospeh, was a close friend of mine. We used to go hunting together all the time.”

Fura exhaled from her nose and met him with a dull gaze. “He was my husband. Tell me something I don’t know already.”

“Very well, I’ll get to the point.” Harold gritted his teeth and pulled out his hunting knife. “Tell me, beast, did you really eat Jospeh?”

The question made Fura grimace, but she returned his gaze. “No, I did not.”

“Well, something ate him,” Harold snarled. “And it happened right around the time that rumors of a beast had started traveling around the village.”

Fura glared at him. “He was a fool, and so was I. I should have known he’d learn of my true identity eventually. We lived together after all.” She smiled as she recalled pleasant memoires. “He was such a sweet man. Even as he learned of what I was, he allowed us to continue living as husband and wife, and we opened the inn together so I could live off the spirits of our guests under the guise of innkeeper.”

Harold shook his head in disbelief. “To think that a hunter would go out of his way to protect a beast.”

Fura sniffled. “It was perfect, but then I ruined it. I went out into the woods one day in my original form, looking for a wanderer, a lumberjack, or a forager, and I was spotted. I escaped, but the rumors about me circulated the village. Then it was Jospeh’s turn to be foolish. I told him not to worry about the rumors, told him I could keep my identity hidden without his help, but he decided to go hunting. When he did not come back, I followed his scent into to the woods and found him horribly mauled by a grizzly bear.”

Fura dropped to the ground, her eyes downcast. “I could tell from his tracks that he’d been stalking the bear. No doubt, he hoped to kill it and bring back its corpse so that he could claim that the beast was dead and dispel the rumor.” Fura lifted her head and gazed at Harold with wavering eyes. “So, no. I did not eat Joseph, but I might as well have killed him. That’s my answer, if you trust the word of a beast.”

Harold lowered his knife, but there was hardly any pity in his eyes. “I’ll trust your word for now, beast.” He sheathed his knife and turned to Sayuri. “Well, fine work, both of you. When we return, I’ll have your payments ready for you. Feel free to stay as late as you like. You’re the village heroes for today.” He looked down at Sayuri. “So, exorcist, what do we do, now that our beast is caught?”

“That depends,” Sayuri replied. She wandered over to Fura, who still sat on the ground looking defeated.

“I suppose I shall be leaving this mortal plane now?” Fura asked.

“There is a second choice,” Sayuri offered. Fura looked up from the ground with caution. “What kind of choice?”

“Many exorcists before me have taken in magical beasts as their familiars. How would you like to be mine?”

Emily leaned in. “I’m sorry. What did you just ask her to do!?”

“She wants me to join your little team,” Fura answered with a sardonic look.

Emily scoffed. “You’re kidding right?” Sayuri did not laugh or even smirk. This was no joke. “What kind of madness is this!? Is it her power? Her knowledge of the woods? No, wait! It’s her tickling isn’t it? Admit it, you foolish pleasure-seeker! You just want more time with those tails of hers! That’s it isn’t it?!”

“I feel bad for her. That’s all,” Sayuri replied. “A magical beast struggling to live among the people as a human being, having to keep her hunger in check and feed on spirit in private? This village is no place for her.”

Emily slapped her forehead. “I can’t believe this! Have you forgotten what she did to Harold’s daughter and Jacob’s wife? Did you forget what she almost did to us?!”

“Only because she was pushed to her limits,” Sayuri dismissed. “She was a cornered beast. I cannot fault a beast for acting like a beast. We were the ones who made her this way.”

Emily recalled Fura’s rant about the temptations their collective spirits had inflicted on her. It sounded tragic, but also scary. “If it’s our spirit that makes her this way, then I think it would be wiser to keep her somewhere far away from us.”

“Worry not.” Sayuri flashed a smile at Fura. “This beast will not go hungry while she is with us. As long as she keeps her appetite in check, I will happily provide her daily supply of spirit.”

Fura’s eyes lit up, while Emily’s darkened. “I knew it!” Emily rounded on Fura. “Listen here, you, this is Sayuri’s call, but if you’re to stay with us, I’ll have to lay down some rules regarding your disregard for personal boundaries.”

Fura shrugged. “Suit yourself my peach.”

“See? THIS is exactly what I’m talking about!” Emily snapped.

“Excuse me?” Harold interrupted. “Could we perhaps settle this later? I really don’t care what you do with her as long as she’s gone from my village.”

“Understood,” Sayuri said. “Let’s go.”

After a lengthy and very quiet walk, the four of them eventually arrived at the outskirts of Enywey. “Ah, finally,” Harold said. “I’ll leave you two in charge of Fura for now. Come over to my place in the village center tomorrow afternoon for your payment. I suppose I’m going to have to let everyone know about Fura’s identity. It’s going to be a busy day.”

Harold turned to enter, but Fura blocked his path. “If you don’t mind, I’m willing to bear myself to everyone on my own. Gather everyone in my inn in two days and I’ll make my confession.”

“Two days? Why would you need that much time?”

“I’ll need the time to prepare.” Fura looked at Emily and winked. “Also, I owe someone a dress.”

“Very well,” Harold consented. “I guess it wouldn’t hurt to see one more of your performances. However, don’t expect any second chances if you try to escape.

Emily and Sayuri spent two full days relaxing in Enywey. It was a peaceful experience. Jacob and Fiona took them into the woods to show them how to chop wood and forage for plants and berries, while Harold and Mary showed the around the village, introducing them to numerous carpenters, craftsmen, and seamstresses.

Harold used this as an opportunity to let everyone know that the beast had been caught, but refrained from mentioning that it was Fura. Meanwhile, Mary took stock of the taxes collected, the food gathered, and all other supplies used to keep the village running. Harold had not been joking about her skill with administrative work. She personally saw to their payment and ensured that the coins had been counted properly.

Meanwhile, Fura carried on as the innkeeper, acting like nothing had changed.

Eventually the final day arrived. As requested, Sayuri and Emily met Fura down in the basement, where she presented Emily with her new dress. As Emily tried it on, she did not know what to say right away. The part of her that just wanted another habit was very disappointed. A light- blue silk top covered her chest. It hugged far less tightly to her chest than her shrunken habit, but it also left her back completely bare, and stopped short of her midriff.

A skirt of the same color hugged her waist. It felt looser than her other skirt and hung just below her knees, but also had a slit cut away for showing some leg.

Altogether, it was without a doubt something Fura had designed. Emily felt uncomfortable at first, but also a bit liberated. She was no longer a nun and it was time she let go of her past in the convent. Besides, the silken fabric was very soft and comfortable. She thanked Fura and she and Sayuri wished her luck as she went up for her final performance.

As they headed up to the bar, they were welcomed by Harold, Jacob and Fiona. The five of them sat at a table in the middle of the room and watched as the curtain parted and Fura began her dance. She did not hold back. The crowds “ooh”ed and “ahh”ed as she leaped from one side of the stage to the other, and jumped higher than any human possibly could. She knew she no longer had anything to hide, so she did not hold back.

She ended in a pose in the center of the room filled with cheers, applause and beers thumping on the table. She offered a smile and a wave to the crowd. “Hi everyone.” The crowd watched in silence. It was not normal for her to address the audience after a speech. “I’ve been your innkeeper for a very long time. Even though I was not from here, you all made me feel very welcome.”

Everyone replied with cheers and words of praise and encouragement. She raised her hand for silence and everyone complied. “Unless you were buried in work for the last two days, I’m sure you heard about the capture of the beast, right?” More cheers. “To show our appreciation, let’s call up the two heroes who captured this dangerous beast. Come on up here!”

Emily looked at Harold and Jacob. “You might as well,” Harold said. “Just be careful.”

Nodding, Emily and Sayuri got up from their seats, weaved around the tables and joined Fura onstage. The cheers felt deafening as they all converged on them. Fura gestured towards them and let the cheers continue for a time before resuming her speech. “Thanks to these two, you no longer have a beast problem. Also, I will be leaving this village soon.”

A storm of gasps filled the room, accompanied by a few anxious speculations about why their favorite innkeeper would be leaving them. Harold stared hard at her, while Emily and Sayuri exchanged uneasy looks. Fura could easily use everyone’s attachment to her to set the entire bar against them.

“I know what you guys are thinking,” Fura continued. “‘Why is Fura leaving us?’ Here’s why?” She turned to Sayuri. “You know what to do.”

“You may transform,” Sayuri said.

The crowd watched as Fura’s transformation began. First they squinted, wondering if their eyes were playing tricks on them from this distance. Then there were gasps, then some of them began to hurry out of the room. By the time Fura stood a full 8 feet tall, decked out in orange fur and a feline muzzle, a uniform gasp filled the room and everyone was silent. No one dared to speak.

“That’s right everyone. I am the beast. Don’t worry. The exorcist won’t let me come near you.” Fura’s monstrous voice had returned and some of the guests began to whimper as she spoke. “Before I leave for good, I just wanted a chance to show you all the real me. This village is no place for a predator like me. Still, I wanted you to know that even though I was living a double life, you were all like a second family to me. I will never forget the love and respect you shared with me.”

She turned to Sayuri and Emily. “Let’s go,” she said. The crowd parted, practically falling over each other to give Fura the widest berth possible, as she headed for the exit.

Day 5
Month of the Apprentice

The villagers followed us all the way to the edge of Enywey. No one jeered or threw objects, but no one cheered either. It was a very bittersweet ending for them. They were rid of the beast, but they had also lost someone they deeply treasured. Still, it was for the best, and that’s what’s important.
As the trio departed from Enywey, Emily looked up from her writing and watched Sayuri and Fura as they walked side-by-side, a beast and an exorcist. Emily looked at all the entries she had written since day 1. She had done her best to paint Sayuri as a traditional hero, but it was clear that she had been reaching the entire time.

She reached into her bag, took out all the entries she’d written and cast them into the wind, watching as they scattered. With a satisfied smile, she raised her quill and continued writing.

Sayuri does not have the power of an ancient warrior, nor does she have the charm of a diplomat, nor the agility of an acrobat. I have dreamt up many heroes during my childhood and she possesses the qualities of none of them.

However, even if she is short, weak, innocent, and a bit clumsy at times, Sayuri is a true hero. She faces danger with little regard for her own safety, and she possesses a heart pure enough to empathize with even the most dangerous of beasts. Also, she gives amazing foot rubs.

As her chronicler, I feel honored to be traveling alongside one with such a heroic spirit.

- Emily Wicker

I have to say, I kinda like the characterization you gave Fura. Cats do have a haughty reputation, so it seems to fit well. Nice work.

And I'm a little disappointed that Harold didn't turn out to be collaborating with the beast, but I'm glad you didn't go for the tired romantic story approach of having him kiss Emily back and him leaving his wife for her. The ending was a nice one, too. I like Fura's little speech at the end, and the idea of her joining the team is a nice one. I wonder how you plan on incorporating her in the story. Perhaps as a sort of anti-hero, devil on your shoulder sort of thing? I hope you stick to her character and don't make her a housecat though. It's good to have characters that are fierce and a little offbeat. I think that's it for me. I know I talked about the tickling to story ratio before, but I realise you have something like a 9:1 ratio of plot to tickling. It might be interesting to actually look at how many words you put into your tickling 'scenes' versus the other scenes. I might be being a bit unfair, but I would be surprise if it were more than 7:3, definitely. It's almost the opposite of me, haha. You may want to add a bit more, cos, you know, consider where you're posting your story, haha. Just my two cents, of course.

But do your own thing, man. That's what matters most.

Wow. Just... wow!

Okay, I don't tend to comment very often, but I had to for this one. I for one think this is one of the best stories I'd read here in a very long time! The story was very well written, very creative, with a bit of all the things I look for in a good story. It was definitely a tickling story, with a lot of very memorable scenes. It also had a plot, a well thought out and presented storyline, something that not a lot of the others excel at. This one, and the first story introducing Sayuri, both intrigued me and drew me in as much as the actual tickling scenes. The characters and also well developed and quirky, and very memorable.

IMHO, you hit this one out of the park, my friend. Good job! And I hope that you continue the streak. I'd love to read more about Emily and Sayuri's adventures. It's a rare treat to read a story where I don't just skim through to get to the 'action' but find myself working slowly through and absorbing every single scene.

J.D.

This was a great chapter, i hope you continue this series, its hard to find writers who not only do great sex scenes but also great stories and balance them perfectly

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back