• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lindsey Armarou from B'witched

nontkl

1st Level Orange Feather
The Ironic Tickler mentioned this (but he doesn't give exact quotes) so I found went looking for it.

http://www.react.com/entertainment/chat/schedule/trans_bwitched.html

Two of the other girls from B'witched mention being ticklish somewhere else....I'll see if I can find it.

Of course, I have no idea who these girls actually are or what they're music sounds like....and I don't think I want to!(lol!)

Bewitched

There is a photo from some teeniebopper magazine that someone scanned in, with pictures of all the girls in bare feet. On the page they had asked where the girls were ticklish!

I had this once, but cannot find the crazy thing. Anyone else?

Bandit

I've got that lurking somewhere, but it may take some time to find the disk. I don't have anything resembling a site from which to host a post, So I suppose I could e-mail it to you, bandit.

To answer nontkl's query, of the four of them, only three mention tickling. Lindsay (dark curly hair) says that she "goes bright pink" when tickled. Sinead (blonde) mentions that she finds being tickled on the knees "quite lovely"; and one of the twins (I can't recall which, but I believe it's the short-haired one) says that she likes to be tickled all up and down her back "for hours." I've never heard their music either, but I gather that it's an unholy union of the Spice Girls and Riverdance. Then again, I find the concept of Irish girls (Love those accents) who actually enjoy being tickled to be such a rare and wondrous thing that I'll forgive them the production of artless Brand Name Pop just this once.

I have this on my hard disc as well. I'll try to post it soon.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back