• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Be Nice to the Bartender (FFF/F)

gba52

It's been a while since I posted a story. This was originally done at someone's request but I thought it might be worth sharing with the group. Enjoy.
__

The last thing Natasha remembered was standing at the bar, making snide comments to the plain yet spunky girl behind the bar. The girl had gotten her order wrong, and Natasha was not pleased. The bartender, who knew many of the regulars at the bar, had taken an instant dislike to the rude, condescending Natasha, who was flirting constantly with Laura's usual customers, and both women realized they were destined to collide. Laura, the bartender, was not the type of girl to put up with rude and insulting customers, and something about Natasha especially rubbed her the wrong way.

Perhaps the problem was Natasha's physical attractiveness. She was Asian, about 5'7" and very slim, with long black hair and perfect facial features. She wore a black leather jacket, a tight white top that exposed her impressive cleavage, tight jeans, and knee-high black boots with high heels. Natasha had never visited the bar before, and the moment she walked in she had ruined the normal Friday night Laura enjoyed, talking to her regulars and enjoying her part-time job as a bartender. Men who usually flirted with Laura were now flocking to Natasha, who made a point of speaking insultingly to Laura and being as rude as possible.

"Excuse me, this is DEFINITELY not what I ordered," Natasha said to Laura, in her bitchiest tone, with two guys on either side trying to flirt with her. Laura apologized, and tried to fix the mistake. When she brought the drink Natasha requested, it still wasn't sufficient. "OH MY GOD," Natasha said. "You can't do the simplest job, can you?" She laughed, and the two guys next to her, who often visited the bar and were friendly with Laura, ended up laughing along with her. Laura, turning bright red, retreated to the kitchen. She had had enough.
__

Natasha was groggy. She opened her eyes, but there was nothing. She felt something soft covering her eyes. A blindfold! She began yelling, and the yells echoed in an empty room. No one responded. "LET ME OUT!" Natasha screamed. She could feel cords binding her arms, and her ankles. Fortunately, she could tell she was clothed otherwise.

After about twenty minutes, most of which Natasha spent screaming threats, she heard multiple footsteps. It sounded like several people. "Oh, hello there! You look much better like this, and much less unpleasant!" Natasha knew that voice...it was the plain bartender from that night!!

"OH MY GOD! You're the ugly bartender! Let me the fuck out!!" She screamed, thrashing against her bonds to no avail. She had no idea why she was there, but it slowly occurred to her that she might be in danger. Natasha began thrashing more wildly, but her bonds were too strong.

"You should calm down, sweetheart. We aren't going to hurt you. I just think we should teach you a lesson in good manners," Laura said, smirking. "You come into my bar, flirt with my customers, and insult me in front of my friends. That just won't work. I think someone needs to learn a lesson."

Natasha began to scream obscenities at Laura, but she suddenly felt her mouth fill as a gag was fastened. Before she could do anything, she was now gagged, bound, and blindfolded.

"Now, that's so much better!" Laura said. She was accompanied by two of her fellow bartenders, Kim and Jane. "Girls, let's get her ready!" The three girls had come prepared to teach a lesson to their bitchy customer. Next to the table Natasha was bound on, they had laid out their tools: feathers of all sizes, oils, brushes, floss, toothbrushes, And, if Natasha had been able to see, most ominously: scissors.

The three girls set to work, as Natasha yelled into her gag and thrashed against her bonds. With scissors in hand, the girls removed her leather jackets and blouse, leaving Natasha in just her black bra, her impressive breasts and tan skin exposed. She was breathing quickly, and her breasts moved rapidly. Next, they removed her belt and cut off her skin tight jeans, followed by unzipping her high-heeled boots and taking off her small white socks. At the end of the process, Natasha was left naked except for her black bra and black g-string thong. The girl, so confident and bitchy at the bar, had begun to whimper and beg into her gag. The girls, who she had abused and insulted not long ago, only laughed.

"Oh no, sounds like someone isn't happy!" Laura taunted, running her nails quickly into Natasha's smooth, shaved armpits. The bound, nearly naked girl squealed and shook. "Sounds like someone might be ticklish...girls, I think we should make sure our friend here learns a lesson about being rude."

Laura stood at Natasha's armpits, armed with sharp nails. Jane, holding baby and oil, sharp feathers, and a toothbrush, stood at Natasha's small, pedicured feet. And Kim stood at her thighs, also armed with oil and feathers. The girls began their work, causing the bound and gagged girl to scream and buck with all her might. Laura smiled, knowing the girl who had been so rude to her was suffering.

Laura danced the nails under Natasha's soft armpits, moving them up to her sensitive neck and even her ears. The bound girl screamed and bucked, begging into her gag for them to stop.

Jane had the best assignment. Natasha had perfect feet, and she had recently gotten a pedicure. Her size six feet were perfectly cared for, and her toes were painted a light pink. Jane covered Natasha's feet in oil, which made the girl scream but also felt somewhat pleasant. Yet as soon as the oil was on her now glistening feet, Jane began running the electric toothbrush through her small, soft, perfectly pedicured toes. The vibration drove Natasha crazy, and her screams into her gag were even audible to her captors. She had never felt anything so terrible, and the slickness of her oiled soils made the combination of Jane's nails and the toothbrush unbearable. She wanted it to stop more than anything in the world. If only she could communicate with her captors. She would apologize for being rude. For anything. Just make it stop!

Kim dropped some oil onto the beautiful girl's tight thighs, running her sharp nails up to Natasha's g-string. Kim could see Natasha's beautiful, pedicured feet thrashing, her pink-painted toes scrunching and wiggling as she was tickled into oblivion. She saw Laura doing the same to the girl's armpits. A sheet of sweat had started forming on Natasha's body, from her chest to her arms and down to her thin legs. Kim squeezed her thighs, and the girl seemed like she was about to pass out. Her entire, beautiful body was suffering, and Laura was as happy as could be.

She leaned closely to Natasha's face, which was contorted in laughter and tears streamed down her face. Her toes curled, her breasts heaved up and down, and her breath was ragged. "I think you should reconsider being such a bitch next time, sweetie," Laura said with a vicious smile. The gagged Natasha could only scream as floss was run between her adorable toes and sharp nails plunged into her armpits. One thing was for sure, she'd never got back to that bar again!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back