• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

torture of Katie Holmes

jodster

It was saturday morning and Katie Holmes [joey from dawson creek] was jogging, she never noticed the 3 women in a car following her. Katie was wearing a cutoff tank top, shorts, socks & sneakers. two of The Women got out of the car & ask Katie for her autograph, when Katie went to hand the autograph back the women grabbed her wrists & pulled her into the car & the car sped away.

They arrived at a cabin in the woods, the women carried Katie kicking and screaming inside the cabin to the bed, they tied her wrists over her head to the bedposts. Katie said "who are you & what are you going to do to me"? One woman said "we just want to have fun with you" as she poke her fingers into her exposed armpit & wiggled them. Katie went nuts "HAHAHAHA DOONNN'T TIIICCLE MMMEEE"
The woman said "look girls she is ticklish, now I wonder if she is as ticklish everywhere?" she moved to Katie's bare belly "is our little tv chick tickish here?" as she put her index finger in Katie belly button & wiggled it, Katie freaked out "HAHAHAHAHAHA PPPLLLLLEEEAAAASSSSEE SSSTTOOOOOPP" The woman said "WOW she is!" The other women who just watching said to their friend "try her feet." The woman said "good idea" as she walked to the foot of the bed, Katie pleaded with her tickler "please you can tickle me anywhere else but not my feet. The woman said "I'm sorry but I have to do it" as she slowly untied Katie's sneakers & pulled them off of the star's feet. "I'll make you a deal, you can keep your socks on but if you laugh, you will lose your socks ok?" Katie shook her head in agreement. The woman wiggled her 5 fingers on Katie's right sole, Katie tried not to laugh but after 10 seconds she let out a giggle. The woman said "you LAUGH" grabbing the toe of Katie's right sock & pulled. The sock slowly slip off the tv star's foot exposeing a most perfect foot. The woman did the same thing to the other pefect foot, she tickled Katie bare feet, katie went crazy
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PPLLLEEEEEAAASSEEEE SSSSSSTTTTOOOOOPP HAAHAHHAHAHHA NNNOOOOTTTT MMMYY FFEEEEETTTHAHAHAHA!!!" The woman said "join in girls lets tickle her all day!

THE END

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back