• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Trials of the Witch Hunt

jordan

TMF Expert
This story is located at my group, I've had a great turn out in members that I've decided to post this here. I bet while reading this you can tell I loved the game Kingdom Hearts, so witout furthur ado...

The Trials of the Witch Hunt:
Episode One:

Prologue

Kairi walked through the dense woods, in vein to see the towering castle that her friends told her about. Kairi always felt she was on the adventurous side. She looked it too. Short brown hair, blue eyes, five foot, and fit. She treaded through the woods, in hopes that she wasn’t lost.

Her friends joined a clan called, With Hunt. Afterwards they all grew... wealthy, beyond her dreams. And you could say Kairi wanted some of it. The ones who joined told her to go to the north of town and locate a sign with a single red arrow, and follow it until you see a huge castle. Hours later, Kairi feared that she was lost.

Kairi tried to pull up some happy memories, but all she could think of was the stories her Grandpa told her. Stories where people go into the woods, and are never heard from again. Kairi heard a loud scream from a jaguar, and Kairi’s started to pound and she broke into a run.

She jumped over some roots, that were growing above ground and into low hanging fog. The jaguar seemed closer, and Kairi was afraid it was over for her, when the fog cleared and she stood at the base of a huge castle. Kairi couldn’t believe her luck. Stepping forward she saw a huge wooden door with a hooded figure in front of it.

Chapter Two: Entering the Witch-Hunt

Kairi walked to the huge doors, ignoring the hooded figure. She saw that they rose over twenty feet over head, with an iron rail that ran around the door’s edge and over the door itself. Kairi was about to push the door open when the hooded figure floated in front of her.

“Who passes?” The figure asked. Kairi could tell it was a woman, cause of her thin appearance and her soothing voice. “Kairi...” Kairi answered, shaking the fear that might have been in her from before. “Kairi, as rules of the Witch-Hunt I’m to tell you you’re choice that will write you’re current future.” The figure said.

Kairi barely understood her. “If you pass through these doors.” She said, pointing to the doors behind her, “you will not be able to leave until you complete you’re trial.” She said. Kairi nodded. “If you decide to leave now, follow this arrow back to town.” The figure pointed to her left where a arrow pointed the way she came.

“Now choose.” The figure said. Kairi stood a moment, running her fingers through her hair before she pointed towards the door. The figure nodded as it floated out of the way, the huge doors opened and Kairi stepped inside. Light flooded the room Kairi stood in, but she wasn’t anywhere special. Just a hall leading to another doors five feet in front of her.

Kairi opened the other door and walked into a large marble room. Glancing around Kairi noticed large pillars leading to the ceiling where pictures were painted, but more importantly there were other people! Kairi ran up to them, but something caught her eye.
Turning to her right, Kairi walked into another room. This was the same as the last one she was in, except there was a staircase leading upwards to the other floors of the castle. Kairi circled the room, before she jumped back. “Whoa!” Kairi said, as she spotted a table with three human heads.

The necks were sticking out of a small square box; the heads eyes were closed except one that was starring out at her. “Oh God...” Kairi said, getting second thoughts about this place. “Keep it down!” Said the head, starring at her. Kairi’s eyes went wide. “Are you dead?” Kairi stammered.

“If I was dead, I wouldn’t be able to talk. Now shut up and get away!” The head demanded. Kairi stepped forwards and bent down, glaring at the heads eyes. “Is everyone in this castle a girl?” Kairi asked. “Obviously so! A witch is a girl, right?” The head asked, rolling her eyes.

Kairi stood straight up. “Don’t have to act snotty!” Kairi said, flipping the girls ear. “Hey!” The girl protested. Kairi turned and headed up the stairs, when a woman stopped her. “Kairi?” The woman asked. “That’s me!” Kairi said, stepping up on the balls of her feet.

“Jordan, the gatekeeper told me you were here.” The woman said. “My name is Midge I’m the keeper here.” Kairi starred her over. She was young and had beautiful blond hair, but she was slightly taller, and seemed to over bare Kairi. “I’m sure you are interested in joining Witch-Hunt. Am I correct?” Midge asked.

Kairi nodded. “Excellent, follow me.” Midge said. “What about those?” Kairi asked, pointing at the heads. “Don’t worry, they will be back on their shoulders tomorrow.” Midge said, leading them into a dining room on the top flat of the stairs. The dining room was huge, with a large table in the middle.

A over hanging chandelier was located in the middle of the room, and twenty or so chairs were in front of the table. A plate of food was sitting in front of one of the chairs. “Eat.” Midge said, and left. Kairi stood in the middle of the room, where she decided to follow Midge’s directions. She sat and ate.

After her meal, Midge appeared and lead her to a small chamber to the east of the other rooms. Walking to a single door, Midge opened it and moved out of the way so Kairi could come in. “this is where you will sleep.” Midge said. Kairi walked into the room as Midge shut and locked the door. Kairi was trapped inside.

Kairi didn’t try to get out of the room, instead she moved closer to the bed, and she felt a bit lightheaded. She was still able to focus. She walked around the bed, admiring the paintings that hung on her wall. Five on the back wall above her bed. One of a girl prompting her bare feet on a chair while laying on the floor of a room.

The other of a girl holding her arms above her head, one holding her shirt up exposing her thin belly. And the others were of stocks with girls in them. Kairi was attracted to one of a girl tickling another, while tied face down on a bed. Kairi pushed any thoughts out of her head, as she kicked her shoes off and fell on the bed. Dead asleep.

Chapter Two: Ten-Cent Tour:

Midge burst into Kairi’s room. “Time to get up!” Midge shouted. Scaring Kairi she fell out of bed and landed roughly on her bottom. “What’s going on?” Kairi asked, out of breath. “Time for you’re trial.” Midge said. Kairi nodded and stood. “Don’t bother putting you’re shoes on.” Midge said, as she motioned for Kairi to leave the room with her.

Kairi stepped outside as her bare feet touched the cold marble she shivered. “Follow me!” Midge directed. Kairi followed close behind, hugging herself trying to keep warm. “The trials will involve tickling.” Midge said. “We know you are ticklish, if you weren’t you would not have found this place.” Midge said.

Kairi tried to stop, but something forced her onwards. “Before we can tickle you, we must know what kind of tickle trial you must go through.” Midge said. “I don’t like to be tickled.” Kairi whined. Midge laughed. “You know the rule before you entered; it doesn’t matter what you like.” Midge said.

They walked into another chamber full of girls. They turned as the door flew opened, and they pointed and laughed. Midge raised her hand and they stopped. “They all were tickled.” Midge said. As she continued to another room. This room had five doors in it. These doors seemed demonic in a way. “You’re trial will not be in here, but you will see the other trials you will have to face when you get older.” Midge said.

“The trial you will face is tickling off and on during the day.” Midge said. “These trial’s last the entire day.” Midge said, walking to one door and opening it. Laughter filled the hall, as Kairi was force walked forward. She starred inside and saw a girls legs clamped to the ground and her arms chained above her head. Two cats were licking this girls bare feet.

Midge shut the door, and walked to the other one. Opening this door, Kairi walked forward and looked inside. The girl in this room was chained the same way as the last one, but instead of cats, there were other girls tickling this girl’s feet and underarms. Midge shut that door and walked to the other opening it. The girl inside was in a stock that was in a half nelson hold and her legs were suspended in the air as a group of girls tickled her everywhere.

“This last door is the worse.” Midge said, as she opened the last door. Kairi looked inside and saw a plant growing out of the roof and a girl tangled up in it. Vines were tickling her everywhere. “We have to literally pull the girl from its grasps, but usually before we get out the plant grabs a couple more.” Midge smiled and shut the door.

“Now for you’re trial.” Midge said, leading them to another door at the end of the hall. Kairi followed. A couple more halls later, she was in another room where a large box sat in the middle of the room. “We are not witch-hunters, we are witches and we need followers. Girls that can hear if there is to be trouble with us and report to us.” Midge began.

“That is not you’re only destiny.” Midge said. “All will be explained later.” She waved her hand as the front of the box opened and sat straight up. Five girls entered the room wearing hoods; two carried a table inside and sat it in front of the box. Kairi’s legs started to move and she walked into the box; turned to face everyone and the box shut.

Kairi could hear mumbling outside, and clicking sounds. She tried to move, but her arms wouldn’t budge. She could hear her heart beating through her ears and the over whelming sensation that she was to be buried alive filled her mind. She was about to scream, when the box was removed.

“Are you alright?” Midge asked. Kairi nodded, and tried to wipe her brow, but her hand never came. She tried to turn, but she couldn’t. In fact she could do anything! “What’s going on?” Kairi asked. Suddenly the girls walked in front of Kairi, they were holding body parts. Her body parts!

Dread filled Kairi as hot tears ran down her cheeks, Midge turned her hand and the tears were gone, but she couldn’t mover her head. Midge stooped down looking in Kairi’s eyes. “Kairi I need you to understand something. You’re parts can still go back together and will. Remember yesterday, with the other heads you saw. Midge turned as the girls uplifted there hoods exposing there faces.

The girl Kairi flipped was holding her feet, one was holding her torso, and the other two were holding a small square container with the thin layer of her armpits in them. And the last girl was holding a tray of her other parts, which she closed and put under the table Kairi’s head sat.

Midge moved her hand again and Kairi could move her head, but she wasn’t scared any more. “Remember that you had feet and toes.” Midge said, “move them.” Kairi remembered them and they moved. “They also have feeling.” With this the girls held her parts out as midge walked to her feet and ran her fingers down them.

Kairi felt a tickling sensation and giggled. Midge moved to one of her pits and gave them a quick tickle, Kairi laughed this time. The other pit made her giggle louder, and a few pokes to her belly made Kairi laugh. “You see?” Midge asked. “As long as they stay in these protective casings they are fine!” Midge said. Kairi nodded. “Off and on today, one of these girls will take you’re head to be tickled, don’t be surprised.” Midge said as she left the room.

All the girls left, except the girl Kairi flipped. She walked slowly up to Kairi still holding her feet. Kairi felt nervous as the girl starred down at her. Without warning she flipped Kairi on the ear. “My names Crystal.” The girl said, as she walked away. Before she left the room, she gave Kairi’s feet a quick tickle.

Chapter Three: Pits

Not an hour after the girls left had the two carrying her arms pits return, picking up the table her head was on and carrying it off through the castle. Other girls pointed and laughed, and Kairi felt embarrassed. Finally they made it out of the halls and into a large room. The girls sat the armpits in front of Kairi and sat on the bed.

One was a dark haired girl the other was a red head. “My names Trish.” Said the dark headed girl. “And my name is Cara.” Said the red head. “My names Kairi.” The girls sat a moment. It was awkward. “Well, better get started.” Said Cara, as she pulled out a large pink feather, Cara did the same. “No...” Kairi whined.

“Sorry, honey.” Cara said, soothingly. “If we don’t tickle you, we get tickled.” Trish finished for her. The girls started to dance the feathers over the container were her pits were. Kairi started to giggle loudly. Trish and Cara didn’t seem to enjoy it all that much, They sat on the bed one arm supporting there chins while the other moved the feather.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”

Kairi felt her pits were along ways away, but the tickling was close. It was a strange feeling. Minutes ticked by when the girls laid down the feathers, picked up the containers and ran there fingers up and down her sensitive flesh. This sent Kairi over the edge. Kairi shook her head as the torture raged on.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”

A half-hour of this and Kairi’s laughter turned into sobs and fresh tears ran down her cheeks. “Stop!” Kairi moaned. Finally moved by her pleas, the girls showed mercy and set down the containers. “Ok, ok you can stop crying.” Trish said, as both girls stood and picked up the table. They carried her back to the room she was at.

Chapter Four: Torso

Kairi was given some water, wherever it went Kairi couldn’t say. a couple of hours passed when the girl who had her torso came and picked up the box holding Kairi’s head. “My turn!” She said, as she carted her away. Kairi’s head was tucked under the girl’s arm and her cloths were covering her eyes so she couldn’t see where they were going.

Kairi heard some talking, laughing, and finally she was laid down on a bed. Kairi felt some tingling when she looked up and saw she was reconnected to her torso! Kairi smiled up at her captive, but her smile faded as the girl started to make koochie koo signs with her fingers.

“My names Jordan, I was the gatekeeper. More will be explained later.” She said. She started by quickly poking Kairi’s belly, Kairi started to wiggle. “Oh no!!!” Kairi’s eyes went wide, as the uncontrollable urge took over her. She couldn’t resist anymore, and the situation she was in made controlling seem useless.

“HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Kairi gave in and giggles erupted from her.

Jordan’s eyes widen as she spider walked to Kairi sides and attacked them and then moved to her ribs. Kari flailed her arms, but hit the lid from the room she was last in. “God, please stop!” Kairi begged. “I’m not God...” Jordan said as she moved on to making rings in the Kairi’s belly.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”

Jordan smiled and laughed with her, until she flipped Kairi on her belly and started to tickle her sides from behind. “You know what’s funny?” Jordan asked. “I’ve been here six years and went through all the trials here, and I know that this wasn’t close to the worse that I had to go through.” She said.

“Wait until you’re first month...” Jordan said. Jordan pretend shivered and started to laugh her self. Jordan knew how to tickle Kairi, she would tickle her long enough for it to be torturous, but it would be in paces so Kairi didn’t get wore out and didn’t start to cry.

“HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Suddenly there was a loud dong and Jordan rose off the bed. “Oh... you are so lucky!” Jordan said, as she picked up a square frame and fastened it around Kairi’s neck. Kairi felt the same tingling and her head was lifted into the air.

Chapter Five: Feet
Kairi was given something to eat, but she still wondered how it got to her stomach. She figured that the boxes her parts were in, were connected somehow. It would explain her being tickled. Kairi had gone through most of her initiation with ease... so far. Her last tickle was her feet, and Crystal.

Kairi’s feet were really ticklish and she hated when people touched them. She usually wore socks and boots, and when she did go bare foot she would bury them in something. Like sand or the couch cushions. Kairi was going into more though when she heard footsteps behind her, and something pinch her big toe.

Kairi almost giggled, but held it in. “Well, well, well...” Crystal said, as she walked to face Kairi. “Looks like I’m the last.” Crystal said. “Hi!” Kairi said, with fake glee... “Hi...” Crystal rolled her eyes. “We have a few hours before you are a full-fledged witch-hunt, so lets make the memories last shall we?” Crystal asked.

Crystal walked out of the room and pulled in a large chair with a bucket sitting in the middle of it. Crystal sat Kairi’s feet on the floor pulled off the bucket and sat in the chair, lifting the feet back in her lap. Kairi was feeling more nervous. It was one thing to be tickled, its another to be tickled by someone who doesn’t like you.

Crystal sat Kairi’s feet between her legs, the flats pointed towards the roof. Crystal started to push down on the top of the box near Kairi’s toes, when a small column appeared with two hooks. Crystal reached into the bucket and pulled out string and looped them between Kairi’s two big toes, and than tied them together. After she done that she hooked the rope to the two hooks.

Crystal smiled at her work, and glanced up and Kairi. “I don’t like too much of a struggle.” Crystal said. “All these boxes have secret compartments to immobilize the victim further, I happened upon this.” Crystal said pointing at the hooks. Kairi got nervous every time Crystal’s fingers got close to her feet, but that was short lived. “Without further ado!”

Crystal ran both hands down Kairi’s feet lightly sending Kairi’s into fits of ticklish laughter. “NO...NO...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Kairi laughed harder than she did when the tickling started. She really hated her feet to be tickled!

“HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”

“You see, I’m a foot tickling master!” Crystal began, “I know you’re ticklish here!” Crystal ran a single nail down Kairi’s arches. “Here!” She ran another nail over the bridge of her toes. “And here!” She started to scratch Kairi’s heels. Kairi hadn’t stopped laughing since the tickling began, and now she felt as though she was going to die.

Tears ran down her cheeks, but Crystal laughed at them. “STOP!” Kairi begged, but Crystal refused to. “PLEASE!” Kairi was crying now, but this made Crystal tickle even harder, not the simple nit picking either. Full on tickling. Kairi shook her head. Minutes passed and she hardly moved her head, she was groaning.

Crystal stopped and looked intently at her. “You’re feet are as ticklish as mine!” Crystal laughed setting the feet down on the ground. “I’ll remember that.” She said, as she left the room. Kairi started to pant, trying to catch her breath when Midge entered the room, followed by the other girls with her other parts.

Two other girls carried a large table into the room. As they started to put the pieces back. Midge noticed how wore out Kairi was, waved her hand and she was to full health. “Are we done?” Kairi asked. “Almost...” Midge said. She picked Kairi’s head up and put it back on the torso, and removed the container. She did this with her other parts until she was fully put back together.

Kairi was about to rise, when metal cuffs latched onto her wrists and pulled them above Kairi’s head. Two other cuffs appeared on her ankles and held her straight. Another larger one wrapped around her waist holding her in place. The girls left as Midge picked up a bottle of black ink and a single brush.

“You now are a member of Witch Hunter. However this will not be the end of you’re trails. If you wish to make it here, you will have to volunteer to take further trials.” Midge said as she lifted Kairi’s shirt exposing her belly. Midge dipped the brush in the ink an started to paint on the belly.

“HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”

Kairi laughed until Midge was done painting, and the cuffs disappeared. Kairi looked down and saw the letter W, and H. “This mark shows you are a witch hunt, and the only way it can be removed is if you do something wrong.” Midge said. “Like what?” Kairi said. “You cannot reveal the Witch Hunters to any man, and you cannot tell where the castle is, only direct girls there by the sign.” Midge finished.

Kairi nodded and lifted off the table, but she was wobbly and Midge gave her a hand. “Its late, I’ll lead you to you’re room where you can rest.” Midge said. “Thanks...” Kairi yawned. “You’re next trials will start soon.” Midge said, as she lead them out of the room. Kairi nodded. “Can’t wait...” Kairi said, still nervous.

THE END

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back