• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bring me back to life - Part 2 (M/F)

BOFH666

2nd Level Red Feather
Bring me back to life - Part 2

After the victory celebrations had died down a little, all the racers headed off to shower and change back into street clothes. It might sound odd, but this is one thing that I always take my time over, luxuriating in the feel of hot water running over my stiff, sore muscles. Driving a kart is surprisingly hard work, and it always aggravates my right shoulder after a while, an old muscle injury that’s never fully healed and prevents me from doing anything that relies on putting too much pressure and weight on the arm. For example, if I try rock climbing I can’t physically hang from my right arm, as the muscle in my shoulder will spasm somehow and my fingers simply unclench from whatever they’re hanging on to. Today the adrenaline had masked any real pain, but now that it was wearing off I was starting to feel pretty damn sore.

I stayed under that shower for a long time, maybe as much as half-an-hour I’m not entirely sure and by the time I’d dressed and repacked my kit bag, was actually feeling pretty good. As I stepped out of the changing rooms, I almost had a heart attack as someone placed a hand on my left shoulder. I spun around and found myself face to face with a very happy Mary.

“I thought you were never coming out of there” she said.

I shrugged, carefully so as not to tweak my right shoulder, “Sorry, just trying to relax a bit, still buzzing from that last race. What can I do for you my dear?”

“I just wanted to say thank you, ummm, this is a bit awkward but I guess you’ll hear it from someone anyway, you see I had this bet on with Bonnie…” and she told me the whole story about the bet and what I’d actually been racing for that last lap.

“And so I just wanted to thank you, properly I mean…” Mary finished, before stepping up to me, wrapping her arms around me and pulling my lips down to hers.

I was too shocked to respond, but thankfully my body decided it wasn’t going to wait for the brain and I found myself kissing her back, I’d wanted this for almost five years, and it was hard to keep myself in check. I felt her arms slide round my back and up to my neck as she relaxed against me, caught up in the moment, passion burning underneath the tenderness of the kiss. Her hand flexed, and I hissed with pain as she gripped my shoulder a little too hard. She broke off immediately and I quickly reassured her, explaining exactly why such a seemingly innocent touch would hurt me, and that it would be back to normal in a few hours. Mary looked at me critically for a moment, then reached down and grabbed my kit bag, walking off towards the car park.

“Umm, Mary, where are we going?” I asked, following more out of curiosity than anything else.

“Your place” she replied. “You need to have someone look at that shoulder, and I haven’t got enough room at my house to do it properly. Are you okay to drive?” She asked.

“Umm, yeah, sure, it only hurts if I put pressure on it.” I replied, mind whirling suddenly with images of what she could mean by “doing it properly”. “What exactly…”

She cut me off, spinning around to place a finger on my lips. “Shhh, trust me, I promise you’ll enjoy it. Let’s just go before anyone else turns up.”

Not about to argue with the most beautiful woman I’d ever seen, I unlocked the car and flicked up the tailgate before sliding into the drivers seat. The drive home was quite short, and at that time of night only took about ten minutes. We didn’t talk, I guess we were both lost in our own thoughts and in fact didn’t say anything else to each other until we were back at my flat and had got inside.

“Bedroom” Mary said, no, more like ordered looking suddenly taller, more in control than she had done before. I pointed and lead the way in, suddenly very grateful that I had the satin sheets on the bed this week and had actually remembered to clean up for once.

“Take your shirt off and lie face down.” She said, a definite glint in her eye at the feeling of control, of power, she had over me at that moment. I did as she asked, making a mental note to pay her back for that moment later on if the chance presented itself. I felt her slide onto the bed behind me, straddling my hips as she rested her hands about half way up my back.

“Just relax, I promise I won’t bite.” She teased, moving her fingertips in small circles over my skin. Her hands moved slowly up to my neck, then across to my shoulders as she started to knead the muscle with a touch that was somehow both strong and incredibly delicate at the same time. I’ve had massages before, but this was beyond anything I’d even dreamt of and I just dissolved under her ministrations.

For the next twenty minutes Mary systematically turned every inch of my upper body into jelly, working slowly downwards from my neck and shoulders down my back, her touch was verging on magical as I felt the stress and tensions of the last fortnight disappear as she worked. Her hands reached the base of my spine and started up again, this time working up my sides rather than my back. As she reached my ribs she flicked her fingers in a quick poking motion and I jumped as the ticklish sensations darted through me.

“Hehehehey, that tickles” I giggled, squirming slightly as she kept poking around on my sides.

“I was hoping you’d say that” she replied, and I felt her slide down my body slightly, pinning me down with her legs, her hands curving around my sides as she lowered her head and kissed the back of my neck. “You know, I’ve always thought you don’t smile enough.”

With that she laid into me, fingers scrabbling over my ribs and curving round to my stomach, sending me into convulsive laughter underneath her. I’m pretty damn ticklish at the best of times, but my body was just totally unprepared for this and I realised immediately I was in trouble. Much more of this and I’d be unable to fight back at all and the thought of being helpless and trapped like this sent an odd mix of fear and excitement through me. Face down on the bed there was nothing I could do to fight back, at least I had to get into a position where I could give her some of the same treatment she was giving me.

I was writhing from her attack by now, shifting underneath her as best I could but it quickly became clear that there was no way I was going to throw her off like that, her grip around my waist was just too good. Thinking quickly I managed to get my knees up underneath me and pushed upwards, ending up on all fours with Mary riding my back, her hands moving up to my armpits as she tried to force me back down to the bed. My arms, hell my whole body shook with the force of my laughter as I put everything I had, every last once of will power into staying upright.

I fell to my right, landing on my side with Mary half pinned underneath me, although I was careful not to land on her. Moving quickly I wriggled around to face her, my hands grabbing her wrists as she tried to adjust to this new position and I gently but firmly moved her arms up above her head, exposing her soft, smooth armpit to my gaze. As I gulped air back into my body I thought briefly about trying to hold her with one hand and using the other one to tickle that inviting hollow, but quickly realised I couldn’t hang on to her like that for long, and right then I needed the break badly.

Suddenly a second option presented itself and a grin plastered itself across my face. Still holding her arms up above her, I leant forward, burying my face in her pit and started licking for all I was worth. The result was incredible, as Mary let out a howl of laughter and damn near managed to wrench free of my grip. I quickly tightened my grip slightly and started concentrating on giving her a proper workout.

Her body writhed as I licked all the way around the outside of her armpit in a long lazy circle, then started tightening that circle in a torturous spiral, her flesh seemed to get increasingly ticklish as I got closer to the centre of that wonderful hollow, her laughter getting more frantic with every passing moment. As my tongue finally arrived at its destination I locked my lips on her skin and started to blow raspberries against that sensitive flesh. I’ve never heard anything quite like it, her laughter would start low and grow more frantic and higher pitched the longer I kept blowing, then start all over again when I stopped for air.

Not wanting to let Mary get used to any one particular method, I changed tactics after a minute or two, this time using my teeth against her skin, alternating gentle nibbles with long scraping as I dragged them over her body, the hard points contrasting with the wetness of my lips as she started to pant from the effort of drawing breath. As I shifted back to using my tongue, this time in quick thrusts and laps, Mary brought her legs round from behind my back, planting both feet right on my chest. With a huge effort she wrenched free from my grasp and scrambled on her stomach for the edge of the bed, trying to get some room to move again.

Knowing that if she found that room I was in trouble I launched myself after her, wrapping my arms around her thighs just as she started to slide off the end of the bed. Moving as quickly as I could I wrapped my legs around her thighs, just above the knees and reached back. Grabbing her feet I locked both ankles securely with my left arm and paused for a second to get my breath back and make sure I could hold on to the now furiously squirming beauty no matter what she tried.

Mary was just finding out what a bad situation she was in, as she had absolutely no leverage whatsoever in her current state. Her arms were on the floor, her body stretched from the edge of the bed down to the ground but there was no way she was going to free her legs from the death grip I had on them. Until I let go she was completely helpless and, to make matters worse for her, I had her bare feet exactly where I wanted them.

Grinning like an idiot I brought my hand to her soles and traced a finger up her soles, making her giggle and squirm in my grip. Her feet flexed as she tried to scrunch them up to protect them from my explorations. Well, if she wanted to make things difficult I was game, and started with her soles using a technique that, past experience had proven, was absolute torture for most people.

I started with long, slow, gentle strokes using the pads of my fingers from the ball of the foot all the way up to just under the toes, then back down again. The movement was repeated over and over, each time moving the fingers up a little, bringing the tips of my nails closer to those sensitive soles. Finally she felt the hard points of my fingernails dragging slowly over her skin, a constant source of irritation but not yet the ticklish torment that I had in mind.

Changing tactics I started rapidly poking and scratching at random areas on the sloe with my nails, enjoying the sight of her toes and feet flexing in my grip, desperately trying to escape, searching for someway to get away from this torment. Switching feet I repeated the whole process on the other sole, all the while drinking in the desperate cries and begging mixed in with that sweet laughter coming from somewhere far below.

Finally I was ready to go for the kill, but I needed someway to keep her feet together while I did so. Glancing around I spotted Mary’s hair band lying discarded on the duvet only inches from me and grabbed it in one quick motion. Wrapping it around her big toes, I looped it a couple of times to make sure it was tight enough to hold her without hurting her.

Leaning forward I brought those beautiful feet to my mouth and licked all the way from her heel to her toes before engulfing those toes in my mouth. My tongue darted out, licking between each toe in turn and sending Mary into convulsions. My teeth nibbled at that sensitive, untouched skin my fingers helping her on her way to insanity by poking and scraping over her soles. Her laughter reached new heights and it was the most addictive sound I’d ever heard. Desperate to hear more I switched to her other foot, repeating my ministrations, luxuriating in the squeals and screams from this gorgeous woman.

Suddenly I heard a single sob in amongst the laughter and immediately jerked upright, reaching down and helping Mary shift back onto the bed, wrapping my arms around her and pulling her close, feeling her body shiver and jerk uncontrollably for a good five minutes after I’d stopped. Finally she opened her eyes and looked up at me. I started to blurt an apology but she reached up and once again placed a single finger against my lips.

“Shhh, I just want to know one thing” she said, her eyes locked on mine. I swallowed, expecting an accusation, certain I’d lost any chance I’d ever had with this beauty. “Why did you stop?”

I was expecting an accusation but that caught me completely off guard and I stammered for a moment as I tried to come up with an answer before deciding to go for the truth. “I thought I was hurting you, and I could never, would never, do that.”

She was quiet for a moment, then smiled, not the playful grin she’d given me earlier but a deep, soulful smile that simply melted my heart. “Thank you, just promise me one thing?” she said, wrapping her arms around me and guiding us both down under the duvet.

“Anything” I replied.

“Tickle me awake?” she asked, voice shaking slightly, obviously wondering how I’d react to that particular request.

“It will be my pleasure love.” I replied, wrapping my arms around her and, for the first time in weeks, relaxing into a dreamless sleep.

Lol, wish I knew, I don't mind if the 550 odd that have read it don't like it, but it would be nice if they posted and told me what they'd prefer ;) Ho hum, could be worse, if you want a chuckle sort the forum by Views and have a look for Fade To Black (should be bottom of the first page). While I admit that the comments for that story got posted in part 3, I'm still, what's the word, umm proud I guess, of that statistic. 4000+ views, no replies, must surely be some kind of record :D

Well I definitely enjoyed the hell out of it! Love the slow lead in...although I will admit that I was just skimming through the racing stuff so I could get a general picture of how the dynamics were going (I'm not much into cars..:) ) Part 2 was lots of fun. A rough and tumble tickle fight with some tenderness thrown in is always the perfect combo to get my pulse racing. Good job. Hope there are more ticklish encounters with you and your very special lady!

Maggie

DAMN! I just KNEW I'd regret not digging further to read the first part first!

Very good read! It caught my eye at first because of the title, it reminded me of that song by Evanescence, which I love, so I ws compelled to peek and read it out of order! Damn damn DAMN, now, where's the first installment? Good stuff!

:D [COLOR=4080D0]I enjoyed your story. I liked the foot tickling part the best.[/COLOR] :D

Argghhhh, I knew I should have looked in on this thread earlier. Right, in order:

daisycrazy5496 - *grin* it's getting harder and harder to come up with new ways of introducing characters that ain't been done to death. I'll try to pick something a little less, ummm, long winded next time ;) Of course, what you read here is exactly how it happened, I didn't get my ass handed to me in reality, no, definately not *whistles innocently*

soleshine - what can I say, there's a distinct lack of rasberries in tickle tales these days, thought it was time to address the balance a little.

AffectionateDan - *Ding* we have a winner. While I can churn out this stuff bleedin quick when I get the time to sit down and write (think Part 1 & 2 together came in at around the 4 - 5 hour mark after editing) I suck beyond belief at coming up with titles, hence I reach for the CD rack and try and find something that matches the story. As it happens this one had a nice double meaning as this was written as a kind of therapy following the (real life) events in the first chunk of part 1 and it seemed to do the job. Bonus points to anyone who can get every song-as-title I've used thus far.

rajee - Stay tuned, part 3 (which is currently a real rough draft so it may take a while to turn up) is going to be far more foot orientated....

Thanks to all, always nice to know that people enjoy reading what I put out.

:D [COLOR=750ED] I can't wait for part 3 to be posted. It sounds sexy and titilating.[/COLOR]

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back