• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Royal Blue Sells: M/F Adult, Sexual

TickleTexGirl

TMF Novice
Yes! A cool weekend is on the way. Unusual for Austin in May, but wow, what a perfect day for my yard sale.

So a guy I used to date and I set up folding tables on the lawn, and moved my old bike, a kayak, a ton of running clothes I no longer like, 3 tennis racquets, a squash racquet, and several older bathing suits, sailing clothes, a zillion flip flops and lots of odd things collected over the 3 years I've lived here, and no longer have space for. The yard sale was not about money. I doubt I will even earn a hundred dollars, but space in my house will be priceless. Unclutter my bedroom, and even make room for the new Queen bed I want...

It was about 10:00am, and although pretty cool, it was still 76 degrees. I'm comfortable in my fav cut off denim shorts, a shrunken tee, and lime green flip flops.

My ex bf is a sweety. He helped me organize the sale. He even stayed over last night so we could get an early start today. OK, I wanted to have him here too. He's not my dream guy any longer, but he's fun in bed. He makes me smile, no, he makes me laugh. I do the same for him. We know each others hot spots... and ticklish spots. Last night was low key. We showered, watched a movie, and began kissing about half way into the movie. At the point where horniness exceeded interest in the movie, I straddled his lap and kissed my former love on the lips, across his chest, and up and down each arm, as he kissed my breasts, caressed my ass and tickled the toes of my right foot. Fucking hot... I was wet and I bet he had precum. He always did when he tickled my feet before sex, but I never just guess. Instead, I slid to the floor and knelt at his feet, my mouth aligned with his boxers. Leaning forward, I tickled under his balls until a Texas jack-rabbit popped out of the boxers. Yes, BIG. Leaning into him, I licked the tip of his beautiful cock as my hands found both of his soft, bare feet. He knows the routine. He lifted his feet slightly off the ground, allowing my fingers to slide beneath his soles. As I licked his cock - which WAS drenched in precum - I slowly and lightly tickled his soles heel to toe, paying special attention to the soft area just under his toes. Looking into his eyes, my mouth licked the tip of his penis, as my fingers tickle tortured his sensitive feet. In ten seconds, he began to squirm, which is my signal to lower my mouth to his cock. My lips slid forward and backward on his increasing soaked penis, as my fingers spider tickled the arches of his feet. And I was so wet... I love torturing him.

Within two minutes, the Bronco is bucking, and I knew he is about to.... CUMMMMMMMMMMM. I open my mouth to accept his hot sauce, and as always, it's delicious. I keep tickling his feet, though more slowly now as he drained into my mouth. My tongue cleaned his freshly showered cock. It's bedtime.

I stood, my panties wet, and we kissed. "I've missed this so much" he said, almost sadly. "You are so fucking hot."

"And I miss you" I say, knowing a night like tonight may not happen again for a while, or will it?
His cock, still erect, presses against my ass as we walk toward my bedroom. "What happened to us" he asks?

"I don't know... maybe the ski trip. Not sure. I don't think you ever forgave me, though you say you did."
"But you've not seen him again, like you promised," he asked?

"No, I've not... so let's keep him out of bed tonight darling" as I reach behind and take hold of his beautiful, hard penis.

"You tickled my feet like you used to" he said. "I just wonder sometimes how many other guys you tickle fuck, but that's not a fair question."
"It's an unfair question. I've not seen you in weeks." I asked, "will a number turn you on? How may men I've tickled and fucked recently?"

"No, he said, but you love sex. "
"Do I? Why don't you remind me what its like?"

I kneel on the bed, my toes just over the edge. Standing, he rubs two fingers against my wetness, and slides into my wet pussy. Automatically, I moan, and he is huge. Predictably, I raise both of my feet behind me, and rest them on his leg. Teasingly, my toes wiggle... see me, I'm toes to play with!!

His movement in my vagina tickle me inside out, as his left hand lightly tickles my toes. "Oh fuck, don't tickle my feet, please," which he takes as a message to tickle torture me more. My breath grows short, my toes wiggle, as he tickles my left foot, fucks my soaked pussy, and slides his available hand up and down my sides, pausing only to tease my belly button.

I wonder what he wonders... is it my betrayal late last winter on a ski trip to Vermont with college friends? I hadn't planned to fall for a single, sexy guy on the trip. It began so innocently... a few rides up the lift together, lunch at the lodge, drink at the mountain after, then fireside cuddling after a few joints back at the lodge my friends and I rented for 5 nights. No, of course "he" did not go... he can't ski. But did I really want him to go?

"no fuck, not my feet darling...that t-i-c-k-l-e-s too much......."

"Stop tickling, really, or I'll cummmmmmmmmmmmm."
"I'm cumming too" as he shot deep inside me.

"Em, we came together, like we used to."
"You are amazing, as always... but the tickling was not fair, jerk."

"But funny, he said, how you always cum hardest when I tickle your feet?"
"Yea, funny jerk. OK, I love it."

"Did he... last winter, tickle you too?"
"He's not in this bed. Its just you and me," as my hand slides up and down his still lubed shaft.

"But did he? Did he tickle you in bed?"
"OK, yes he did. Are you happy now? And why did your cock get hard when I told you that?"

I roll on top of my sometime lover in reverse cowgirl position, insert his rock hard cock in me, and hold his ankles as I slowly rock on him. A sensation... he's tickling the bottoms of my feet. I giggle, no I moan, no I laugh, as my fingers slide from his ankles to his soles.

Without a word, I stroke both of his soles as I bounce faster on his hardness. This is what we want... the torture, the sensation, the connection, and then...."OH FUCK" as I cum very loudly as I laugh and moan.

Next day -

"Thanks for all the help. I can take it now. I'm ready for the onslaught of customers... hhahahha"

"Are you sure?"
"Yes, go to your meeting. I doubt I'll sell anything. I doubt anything will happen."

So I stand on a cotton blanket in my front yard in cut off shorts, a faded, too tight tee that exposes my belly, and my favorite lime green flip flops. My pedicure is royal blue and green of the flip flops with the pedi look cute. My reddish hair is still damp from the shower, and pulled back in a single and simple pony tail. Its curly when I don't dry it.

25 minutes and nothing... or maybe. A car slows, a nice car. Ferrari, Masseratti... something. The roof is open... yes, a cool day in Texas.

"Hi, are you moving?"
"No" I quickly react to the very hot, tallish blond guy in khaki shorts and flip flops., as he exits the car.
"I just need to empty my house. I want new furniture, and as you can see it's a small place."

"It's a great place. I'm Tim, and you?"
"Em...I mean Emily. Nice to meet you Tim. I doubt you can fit any of his in that car?"

"No, I can't. well, ha, maybe the squash racquet? I'll take it."
"No, really? It's ancient. Really?"

"Absolutely Emily... gift wrap it please!"
"Ha, right. I have a better idea, just take it. A gift."

"I know exactly where I'm going to hang it. Perfect spot in my play room."
"Great, a satisfied first customer." She looks at him curiously, as he does her."

"Is there anything else you'd like Tim?"
"Well, yea... I was thinking the flip flops." I had kicked my flip flops off, and was standing barefoot on the blanket.

"Ha, I doubt there your size...laughing, or your color."
"I love green. And I like flip flops."

"OK, make me an offer. Do I hear five dollars?"
"Do I hear lunch" he asked?

"I can't. Look what I need to sell first."
"And you will. I was thinking $600. Is that fair?"

"Fair for what?"
"The flip flops, and everything else" he said.

"That's ridiculous... "
"You're right. $850."

Struggling to make sense of this and him... "that's too much."
"OK, then you can buy lunch Emily. And besides, the place I'm thinking of is inexpensive" as he counts out $850. "And it's close... just up the hill."

- He refers to Rob Roy... millionaires, mini mansions, actual mansions -

"Lunch at Rob Roy? I was just to a party there last weekend."
"I know. I saw you by the pool. John and Jen's house. I couldn't stay... I had an impatient date with dinner reservations downtown. You were dangling your feet in the pool... you were in a black dress.

"ah, right!. I wish you had said hello, or something?"
"Couldn't. My date is jealous. And like I said, impatient."

"Oh, I'll have this picked up Monday, OK? Its all going to charity." he said. I wonder if he's ticklish?
"How kind of you. I'm impressed. Yes, lunch. I need to change...."

"You look great, and I love the blue nail polish. My favorite color."
"Thank you. I switch colors often, but I love blue too."
"Let me run inside and lock up... come in. And thank you. For the sale, and charity. That's very sweet."

"Your house is great. Like your taste Em."
"In more than blue toes? I'm flattered."
"Well, yea, I like that most." Hmmm... he likes my toes better than my house?

"Look around Tim...I'll be right back."
He glances into her bedroom... restraints just under the headboard. Now this is a fun girl!

"Ready..." Her tee has been replaced by a royal blue, very tight, cotton top. She's barefoot, and insanely hot. Red hair curly and free...
"May I borrow the flip flops you bought.... hahahahaha?"
"You look pretty nice barefoot Emily, as he walks toward her..."

"Really."
"Really."

"You said you like blue."
"Actually, I like you Emily."

"Really"
"Really"

I touch his hand, we kiss. Minty. This is not like me, we kiss again. Closer now. Kiss deeply. He feels her breasts, she sees his hardening penis. She places her barefoot on his Sperry flip flop... he hardens more, visibly.

"What about the impatient girlfriend?"
"Who? oh. No, I'm single. She's just a date."

They kiss more deeply. He moves his hand to her ass, as her hands find his waist. "Are you ticklish Tim?"
"Yes, very. Some places more than others."

"Really"
"Really"

She tickles his sides as they kiss, and one of his hands moves from her ass to her side, and he lightly tickles the hot redheads ribs. I'm on fire... I like this guy a lot.

Emily walks him into her bedroom, and they fall on the bed kissing. He reaches down and tickles her foot. He's so getting an BJ...
She kneels at his feet as she did 18 hours ago for a different man.

Emily open his shorts, and a pretty cock emerges. Looking into his royal blue eyes, she holds his cock with both hands and licks the tip. Hmmm...that's minty too. I wonder how???

"I love that" as both hands massage his cock, already wet with precum. She moves her mouth more deeply on his penis, and one hand to his left foot.

"Em, ah, you shouldn't do that...." as she tickles his toes, and her soft lips suck his hard cock.
"Fuck, you are so hot Em"

I say nothing. Just look him in the eye as I tickle-suck him to orgasm.
She reaches up and retrieves a restraint. His left hand, then his right.
Sliding her denim bottoms off, then her lacey panties, she straddles his cock and moves with precision.

The look on his face is arousal, and more so when she tickles his underarms. His ass bucks, he laughs, he moans, he pushes up deeply inside of her.
"Timmy's ticklish." No answer. Just moans and laughter...

"I wonder," as she pivots on his body and rests her hands on his feet. ""Are your feet Ticklish Tim?"
"Fuck Emily...please no."
"Hmmm, I'll take that as a maybe," as her nails caress his toes.
"Hahahahahhaahah... Emily please stop!"

"Stop, stop... why would I stop?" She positions herself so one of her feet is inches from his mouth. Predictable, he licks her toes and sole, as she continues to tickle his feet.
"Tickle, tickle Tim... can I have my flip flops back?"
"Yes, yes, whatever u want... I'm gonna cum."

"Cum... not yet Tim" as she leans forward and tongues his toes, as her wet pussy moves on his rock hard cock.

"Oh Fuck Emily, marry me." And then he explodes. And within seconds, she has her 4th orgasm.
"I'll tell you tomorrow, she says" as she moves off of him, releases the restraints, and they kiss.

Without notice, he kneels, and arranges her in doggie position. Still hard and well lubed, he enters her perfect pussy, the most wonderful he has ever felt, as he holds her hips. Gradually one hand moves to her sides and tummy, as he seeks revenge for her brutal tickle torture.
"Hahaha... that tickles Tim."

"Really?" and she raises her feet to him as she had her other lover hours ago...

He lightly tickles her arches and toes, as his large dick slides in and out of her.
"Ticklish feet beautiful. And beautiful feet too..."
And that is my 9th orgasm with Tim in an hour.

That evening, they showered and visited Tim's home on the hill. The make love in his oversized bed as they look out over the Texas hills. The swim in his pool, have dinner served in bed, make love more, and more and more. At one point she places his cock in her mouth as she reaches behind him and tickles his feet. He immediately ejaculates in her mouth, and she swallows every drop.

The following morning, after amazing, they shower and breakfast at a Tower overlooking Austin. Her barefoot placed on top of his in the restaurant, she says YES!

They rent a suite overlooking town, and celebrate their engagement for the next 10 hours.
Twice the desk manager visits the room to "make sure everyone is alright." Apparently the moans and laughter are too much for some guests, but neither Tim nor Emily care. When they recover Tim's Ferrari to drive back to Rob Roy, the both notice that the bottoms Emily's sexy feet are bright red.

Tickling feet will do that... And so it does.

OUTSTANDING... vivid, personal, creates sensational images (at least in my mind) !!

More, please.

:dancingmonster:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back