• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Upside Down and Sideways (M/M Intense)

ttgore

2nd Level Red Feather
Greetings, all. One of my most popular yarns was "The World Turned Upside Down," a particularly fiendish tale of F/M tickle torment. As originally conceived, however, it was an M/M story. Now I've recast it as such, retaining the basic scenario but altering the backstory and replacing the married couple of the original with a pair of kinky cousins. This involved considerable rewriting and I must confess that I'm rather please with the result. Enjoy!

:jester:

Upside Down and Sideways

by

T.T. Gore​

“EEEEEEYAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” Marty howled. He wiggled his bare behind in a desperate attempt to evade his cousin’s excruciating ministrations. But it was useless—USELESS! There was nothing he could do to mitigate the hilariously unendurable torment that was driving him absolutely fucking BUGFUCK—!

“Gee, I wonder what your jock college buddies would say if they could see you now?” David inquired with a malicious chuckle. “No doubt they’d be SHOCKED, cutie buns!”

“EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE!!!” Marty screamed. He’d have begged for mercy—But he needed every last fucking ATOM of oxygen that he could suck into his laboring lungs to fuel the hysterical, nonstop LAUGHTER that was scrambling his stupid fucking BRAINS into a puddle of fucking MUSH—!

“I’m SO glad we got this chance to spend some quality time together,” David snickered as he stroked Marty’s swaying balls with the feather he held in his right hand.

“YAAAAAAR-HAR-HAR-HAR-AAAAR-HAR-HAR-AAAAR-HAR-AAAAR-HAR-HAR-HAR-HAR!!!” Marty bellowed. Oh FUCK! Would this torture never END?! It seemed as if David had been tickling his balls for HOURS! In fact though, just ten minutes had passed since David had first thrust the feather between Marty’s thighs to ever so gently stroke his dangling, ultra-sensitive gonads. But the naked stud had lost all sense of time. The indescribable sensation that convulsed his body each time the feather caressed his family jewels made coherent thought impossible! And he was horrifically certain that he wouldn’t be able to take much more of it without pitching a fucking HISSY fit—!

But actually a guy in his position had no choice but to grin—or rather LAUGH like a fucking LOONY bird—and fucking TAKE it—!

And it was one fucked-up position! As he laughed himself silly, Marty cursed himself for fucking his aunt—a hot cougar who happened to be David’s mother—over the Christmas break. He thought he’d gotten away with it but three weeks later someone slipped a large envelope under the door of his Unknown University dorm suite. It proved to contain several highly graphic photos of him and Aunt Darla doing the nasty—along with a summons to report to the summer house on the following weekend. And it was signed: “Your loving cousin, David.”

So, thanks to his stupid, stupid, fucking STUPID lapse of judgment, Marty found himself with no option except obedience to his cousin’s summons. Fucking David had him by the fucking BALLS—!

“At this time of the year no one will bother us here,” David had said as ushered Marty into the guest bedroom of his parents’ lakeside summer home and closed the door, smiling in a way that made Marty more than a trifle nervous. His cousin was a slender, silken-skinned young man, blonde and brown-eyed, good-looking in a slightly girlish way. The smile reminded Marty of certain late night masturbation fantasies in which is cousin had played the starring role…

“What IS this?” Marty demanded, putting such thoughts out of his mind and striving, despite the embarrassing circumstances, to strike a firm, righteous tone.

“Well, Marty, it’s like this. You can imagine what your parents would say if they ever found out what you and my Mom have been up to,” David pointed out. “However, if you do as you’re told they never will find out. It’ll remain our little secret…yours, Mom’s and mine. But of course, you have to be called to account for your misbehavior. Take off all your clothes, please.”

“W-w-w-what are you going to do to me…?” Marty stammered as he disrobed.

“”I’m going to PUNISH you, of course!” David replied. “SOMEBODY has to, after all!”

“P-p-p-punish me…?”

“Now don’t WORRY!” David snickered. “It’s nothing you won’t be able to handle!”

“But WHY!” Marty cried. “Why are you DOING this—?!”

“Mainly because I can!” David chuckled. “All right, now that you’re naked get over here!”

David had produced a roll of duct tape and he used it to bind his cousin’s wrists together in front of him. Then he made Marty stand facing the foot of the old brass bed and ordered him to spread his legs. When the naked stud hesitated David slapped his buttocks—hard. Marty yelped and obediently spread his legs. David then secured his ankles to the pipe with duct tape. “Good!” he said. “Now bend over.”

This time Marty didn’t hesitate. He bent double, wedging himself against the frame of the bed. David secured him in position by taping his wrists to the pipe.

Thus Marty found himself almost completely immobilized, with a dizzying inverted view of the bedroom, framed by his trembling thighs. And he was suddenly, skin-crawlingly conscious of the way in which a certain VERY sensitive portion of his masculine anatomy was exposed to attack from the rear!

David stepped back to admire his handiwork. He gave Marty another slap on the fanny, eliciting another rather girlish yelp.

“Honestly, cutie buns, I could do that all afternoon!” David chortled. “It’s so YUMMY, the way you wiggle your ass when I spank it! But as a matter of fact I have something else in mind for you…”

David rummaged briefly in the drawer of the nightstand, producing a long, stiff pointed feather—white with a black tip. He took up a position behind his helpless cousin…dipped the feather down between Marty’s thighs…and oh, so very gently, stroked the naked stud’s scrotum, causing it to sway slightly…

“HIIIIIIEEEEEE-HEE-HEE!!!” Marty screamed as a potent bolt of intense sensation shot through his body—convulsing his muscles, puckering his asshole, corrugating his skin with a plague of goose bumps! “Jesus fucking GOD!” he blubbered. “What the FUCK—?!”

“So I was thinking,” David said, “that I’d spend the afternoon tickling your balls, cutie buns. It makes you feel all FUNNY, doesn’t it?”

He stroked again, briefly. Marty writhed and shrieked.

“Mmmm, yes, it makes you want to turn yourself inside OUT! So, how much do you think you could TAKE, Marty? Before losing your MIND, I mean?”

“David PLEASE!” the naked stud bawled. “Don’t fucking DO this!” “Just let me GO!”

“But you have to be PUNISHED, cutie buns!” David stroked his cousin’s balls again, provoking a howl. “Unless, of course…”

Trembling in his bonds, Marty grasped it this rhetorical straw. “Unless WHAT, David? Listen, I’ll do anything!”

“Really?”

“Yes!”

“Hmmm,” David mused. “Well, as a matter of fact there IS something you could do for me. Did I ever mention that I swing bi?”

“You swing WHAT—?!”

“Yes, it’s true, cutie buns, and I have to confess that I’ve developed quite a crush on you…” David sighed. He laid the feather aside and began taking off his clothes. “I know you’re my cousin and all…but you’re also just my type…a handsome brunette, hot legs, curvy fanny, muscles, chest hair, well endowed…”

“You m-m-m-mean that you w-w-want me to…?”

“I know, cutie buns, it’s wicked of me.” David admitted as he kicked his clothes aside. He patted his cousin’s upthrust buttocks. “But consider the advantages! I’m not the jealous type. You wouldn’t even have to break it off with Mom!!”

“But I’m not that WAY!” Marty protested. “I could never DO stuff like that—!”

“No? Then I’m afraid that I’ll just have to proceed with your punishment!” And suiting the action to the word, David snatched up the feather and began tickling in earnest!

“BWAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” Marty howled, doing his level best to jerk free of the confining duct tape and climb the fucking WALL! He soon laughing like a total fucking IDIOT—but David merely licked his lips and went right on with his ticklish assault! The nude cutie was kneeling behind him; Marty’s upside-down view lent his cousin’s normally comely face a demonic aspect. And only now did he notice that David was sporting an impressive erection!

But such details soon ceased to interest Marty! The non-stop, hilarious assault on his defenseless scrotum went on and on and fucking ON! The naked stud writhed. He wiggled. He got goose bumps all over. He squealed and shrieked. In short order, he was reduced to a condition of sweating, trembling, wheezing exhaustion. But he laughed for many additional minutes before his sadistic captor finally took pity on him.

“All right, I suppose it’s time for a break,” David said, setting down the hellish feather. “We’re just getting started, cutie buns, so I wouldn’t want to wear you out all at once!”

Marty blubbered with servile relief when the hideous torture stopped. Only after several minutes of gasping for breath was he able to speak—and when he did, the whiny tone of his voice made the naked stud cringe!

“Oh David!” he begged. “Please please PLEASE don’t TICKLE me any more! I’ll lose my fucking MIND—!”

“Oh, will you?” David smiled. He gave his captive cousin’s curvy fanny an affectionate albeit painful slap. “Well, cutie buns, you know what you have to do to gain release from this unfortunate predicament.”

“But I just CAN’T!” Marty sobbed. “I told you—I’m not that WAY—!”

“Oh Marty!” the nude cutie snickered. “Be honest! Surely you’ve entertained the occasional same-sex fantasy! Most guys do and it’s nothing to be ashamed of!” He slapped the naked stud’s buttocks again. “Think of my offer as an opportunity—an adventure—an exploration of hitherto unsuspected frontiers of pleasure! It’s either that or—” He picked up the feather and flourished it.

“But you’re driving me CRAZY!” Marty cried.

“Well, not exactly,” David replied with a lewd smile. “Actually, I’m driving you NUTS!”

“HIIIIEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!” Marty screeched as the feather stroked and a jolt of ticklish torment zipped from his balls to convulse every muscle in his already exhausted body! “EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEEEEEE!!!”

“Cutie buns!” David chortled. “Are you WINKING at me, you little tramp?”

Marty had no idea what his kinky cousin meant by THAT—until the feather darted up to stroke the delicate crevice between his BUTT cheeks—and to tease his tightly puckered anal ORIFICE—!

“OH-HO-HO-HO-OH-NO-HO-OH-HO-HO-OH-NO-HO-HO!!!” Marty yowled. “OH PLEEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEEEEEESE NOT THEEEEEERE!!! OH GAAAAW-HAW-HAW-AAAAW-HAW-HAW-HAAAAWD!!! DON’T TICK-HICK-EEEEEE-HIIIIEEEE-HICK-HICKLE MY ASSHOOOO-HO-HO-HO-OH-HO-HO-HOOOOOOLE!!!”

This new, unbearably intimate caress sent repeated jolts of ticklish sensation straight up Marty’s rear entrance! It made him CRINGE all over—it made the dark hairs on his arms and legs stand up and QUIVER—it made him writhe so hard that the frame of the bed shivered and squeaked—!

“Poor BABY!” David cooed in mock sympathy. “Does it TICKLE too much?”

“OH-HO-HO-OH-HO-OH-HO-HO-NO MOOOOOORE-HORE-OOOOR-HORE-HORE-HORE-HOOOOOORE!!!” Marty shrieked. He wiggled his naked ass with desperate energy. “PLEEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEEEESE!!!”

“Please what?” David inquired. “Please tickle you MORE? Why certainly!”

And for what seemed like a substantial chunk of eternity, he subjected Marty to the feather’s unendurable caress, alternating between his anal orifice and his dangling balls. The naked stud screamed and writhed in the throes of hilarious agony…and yet…and yet he was becoming conscious of another sensation…quite different from that which was driving him crazy…a potent amalgam of joy and humiliation…a lustful pleasure in being naked and helpless…a shameful yet sexy desire to be used and abused by his sweet, slender, dominant cousin…

This time David showed absolutely no mercy. He carried on tickling until the sweat was dripping from Marty’s body and his laughter had faded to a throaty croak. When the feather finally ceased to dance between his thighs, the naked stud continued to tremble. He couldn’t help it. Had it not been for the duct tape which held him firmly in position, he’d have collapsed in a quivering, boneless heap.

“Well,” David observed. “It looks as though you’re at the last gasp, cutie buns!” He rose to his feet to stand beside him, with one hand resting lightly on his squirming derriere. “But I have to ask myself: Have you really been punished enough?”

“No…more…” Marty managed to wheeze. “Can’t take any…more…”

“Then you know what you need to promise, cutie buns!” David dug his nails into Marty’s butt cheek. “But until you do, well, the play must go on. But I suppose that at this point you need a bit of a pick-me-up. Let’s try this, shall we?”

CRACK! “YEEEEEEEEK!!!” Marty shrieked.

“Perhaps a dose of PAIN will revive your flagging energies!” David sneered as he cocked his arm to deliver a second slap to Marty’s defenseless buttocks.

CRACK! “GAAAARRRRGH!!!”

CRACK! “HIIIIIIEEEEEE!!!”

CRACK! “EEEEEEYAAAAAA!!!”

CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!

A dozen smart slaps proved more than sufficient to restore Marty’s energy. Indeed, by the eighth one he was squealing and gyrating his behind with desperate energy.

“Hmmm, that’s a VERY attractive shade of pink,” David chuckled. “But I want you pink all OVER, cutie buns! I want you TICKLED pink!”

And before Marty could protest, the torment began anew!

“AAAAAAR-HAR-HAR-AAAAR-HAR-AAAAR-HAR-HAR-AAAAR-HAR-HAR-HAR!!!” he howled. “YAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-HAA-HAA-AAAAH-HAA!!!” Now David was stroking the backs of his LEGS, from heels to hips, across his exquisitely sensitive derriere, up one side and down the other, and the sensation was absolutely fucking UNBEARABLE—!

“Honestly, cutie buns!” David chirruped. “I think you ENJOY being tickled! You do, don’t you? Come on—ADMIT it!”

“OH-HO-HO-OH-HO-OH-NO-OH-HO-HO-HO-OH-HO-HO-HO!!!” Marty protested. It was not, alas, a very coherent protest. He wiggled and writhed and squirmed and struggled frantically to jerk free of the duct tape. His laughter rose in pitch to a hysterical shriek. And bit by bit, he could feel his sanity evaporating…

David’s face had assumed an intent, avid expression. He tickled with one hand and stroked his rigid penis with the other. He licked his lips as his captive cousin wiggled and squirmed and sweated and laughed and laughed and fucking LAUGHED!

“That’s it!” David commanded. “LAUGH for me, cutie buns! Louder! LOUDER, I said! Laugh your handsome HEAD off! Laugh your sexy ASS off—!”

It went on this way until finally Marty’s mind and body broke! The naked stud pitched a hysterical HISSY fit—and then he swooned!

When he awoke, Marty found that he was still naked and bound to bed frame. His skin was still covered with sweat. A fierce itch, the residue of the feather’s caress, afflicted his balls and his asshole. And—he realized with a shock—he now had a fucking ERECTION—!

“Hmph!” David snorted. The nude cutie was standing beside Marty with one hand resting on the naked stud’s buttocks. “I thought you told me that you’re not that way!

“All right!” Marty blubbered. “All RIGHT! I’ll do what you say, David! Anything! EVERYTHING!”

“Are you absolutely sure about that, cutie buns?” David whispered. He caressed Marty’s fanny affectionately. “Because if I release you and then you renege on me…well, I still have those naughty photos…”

“I won’t!” Marty insisted. And as he uttered that promise, the naked stud realized that it was quite true. He’d do as he was told…he wanted to do as he was told…he wanted to be dominated by his sexy, slender cousin…but in a different, more loving way…

“Anything!” Marty reiterated. “EVERYTHING! But—”

“But what, cutie buns?” David punctuated the question with a hard slap to the naked stud’s buttocks.

“EEEEEEEEK!!!” Marty squealed. “But would you please please please TICKLE me some more?!”

“Why yes, cutie buns…” David whispered. “Of course…” And with a salacious smile he knelt behind his cousin…and picked up the feather…

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back