• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Eternal Laughs

HardyboyzLita28

Hey everyone. I've gotten a lot of positive feedback from my other story "Stephanie Gets Tickled". I'm going to be taking a little break from the revenge sequel of that story. I'll be writing new ones like this story here. After I'm done with this, I'll most likely start the revenge sequel. If you have any suggestions on how you would like to see Trish and Lita tickled, feel free to let me know. Send feedback for this story too. Please!! Make me feel loved!! :)

Eternal Laughs
By HardyzLita28

Part 1

Crystal, Ronnie and Tia were walking around their neighborhood one night. They lived in a small town and it was pretty hot that night.

Crystal was the youngest at 17. She was 5'7' with blues eyes and waist length blonde hair. She was wearing blue jeans and a red tanktop that clung to her shape nicely. On her feet she wore red sneakers.

Ronnie was the second oldest at 18. She was the tallest at 5'11. She had long dark brown hair that stopped at the middle of her back. She had striking green eyes. She was wearing a white long sleeve tanktop that show off her stomach and blue jean cutoff shorts that showed off her long legs. She was wearing white socks and black boots.

Tia was also 18. She was older than Ronnie by a few months. She was 5'5 with with dark brown hair and hazel eyes. She was wearing a black short sleeve shirt with blue jean miniskirt with black open toe sandals.

"I'm bored" said Crystal.

"Me too" said Ronnie.

"I've got an idea" said Tia "Let's go to that old house everyone talks about".

"What!? That place is haunted!" said Crystal.

"Yeah" said Ronnie "I heard that a witch used to live there. Besides, I'm not going there tonight".

"Oh please. Do you guys actually believe in ghosts?".

"Well..." said Crystal and Ronnie.

"Come on" said Tia "It'll be fun".

"Oh alright" said Crystal.

"Yaaay. Let's go" said Tia.

****At The Haunted House****

The girls walked up to the haunted house and went inside. They took a few steps inside and the door slammed shut.

"Oh my God!" said Crystal.

"Calm down. It was just the wind".

Ronnie went over to the door and tried to open it, but it was stuck.

"I can't get it open!!!".

"Well since we're stuck then we might as well explore the house"said Tia.

The girls reluctantly followed Tia and began to walk around the house.

Surprisingly the house was fully furnished with chairs, couches, sculptures of bats and other monsters. Everything was covered in cobwebs and dust. There were paintings on the walls. They were of women tied in various positions and on many different contraptions. They looked like they were being tortured by and monsters, only they were smiling. Upon closer inspection, the girls discovered that the women in the contraptions were being tickled by feathers, fingers and other things.

"Oh my god. Those women are being tickled" said Ronnie.

"I wouldn't be able to stand that" said Crystal.

"Me either" said Tia.

The girls continue their exploration when suddenly something grabs Crystal from behind. Ronnie and Tia didn't notice because she was behind them. They kept walking and something else grabbed Ronnie from behind. Again Tia didn't notice because she was fascinated by the sculptures and paintings on the walls.

Tia walked up to a door and went in. The door suddenly closed and she turned around finally noticing that her friends were not behind her. She assumed that they were playing a joke on her.

"Come on out guys. This isn't funny" said Tia as she tried to open the door.

"Open the door!! This joke isn't funny".

"Thissssssss is no joke".

Tia turned around and opened her eyes wide in horror.

Standing before her was a woman/snake. The top half was a topless humanlike woman with light green somewhat scaly skin, yellow eyes, fangs and green snakes for hair. Her bottom half was that of a dark green snake.

She stared into Tia's eyes and used her hypnotic powers on her. Tia's mind became cloudy and shut down. She collapsed on the floor.

****10 Minutes Later****

Tia woke up to find that she had been restrained. She was completely nude and had been tied spread eagle by her wrists, elbows, head, just under her breasts, across her waist, thighs, knees, ankles and toes.

The snakewoman she had seen earlier loomed over her naked figure and hissed. Her face was scaly and she had fangs and a tongue just like a regular snake. Her "hair" moved about atop her head and hissed as well.

"What are you? Why am I here?".

"I am a Ssssssssssnakorian. My name is Leiva (Pronounced Leeva) and you are my captive".

"C-captive?!".

"Yesssssssss my dear. You will sssssssssssstay here forever".

"NO!! That's not possible!! I can't!!".

"Yessssss you can".

"No!! My friends will come looking for me!!".

"No they won't. They're a little bussssssssssy right now. "You will sssssssstay for as long as my friends and I want you to".

"Friends?"

"Why, the one's holding you down of course".

It wasn't until that moment that Tia realized that snakes were holding her body down, not pieces of rope. They weren't just regular snakes though, they each had two heads. They hissed and held her firm. She could not move an inch.

Leiva slithered her way down by Tia's trapped feet and examined her soles. They were a size 6 with flawless creamy soles. No blemishes or callouses whatsoever. Leiva slid both her index fingers up and down Tia's soles.

Tia felt a tingling at her feet and bit her lip. She closed her eyes and took deep breaths, but was unable to hold out any longer.

"hee hee hee stop it that tickles hahahahahahahahaha hehehehehehehehe".

"That'ssssssss the point my dear".

"Nooooohohohohohoho you cahahahahahan't be serious ahahahahhahahahhahaha".

"Oh I'm very sssssssserious. Begin my pets. Tickle her to your hearts content".

With that command the snakes stuck out there tongues and tickled and teased Tia's vulnerable body. The snakes at her wrists licked at the palms of her hands and the inner skin of her forearms. The serpents at her elbows licked at the skin on her arms and her armpits. They swirled their tongues round and round and up and down. The tongues didn't feel slimy like Tia had expected them to be. They were soft and wispy like that of a feather. Some tongues were soft like a dove's feathers and others were stiff like a turkey's feathers.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA NO!! STOP IT!!!!! NOHOHOHOHOHOHAAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAH".

The snakes around her head teased her nostrils and tickled her ears and neck. The snakes under her chest began to lick and nibble her breasts and nipples. The reptiles along her waist tickled her tummy, ribs, and navel.

"HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHHEEHHEHEHEHEHOEHOHOHAOHOAHOAHOHAOHAOHAOHAOHAOHAOHAOHAOHAOHAOHAOHAAAAAAAAAAA!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! STOP LICKING MY TUMMEEEEEEE!!!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOHOHOHOHNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO".

The snakes at her thighs teased the sensitive inner skin and tickled her clit. The other snakes squeezed her knees with their bodies and tickle under with their tongues.

Lieva was still at Tia's feet, but she was now tickling furiously. Scrabbling her nails up and down the tender soles and sticking her tongue in between her toes.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHA ST-ST-ST- BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHHAZHAHHAAJAJAJHAKOAJOIAHIHAOSHAHDJEMJHAEMFBA,MHDAJAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHJHANANANANANANANAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHAHAHHHAHHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA".

Tia was totally consumed with laughter. She couldn't speak and could barely breath. She had never been tickled like this before. It was torture.

Leiva tickled Tia's toes with her fingers and said "Are you enjoying yoursssssssself ssssssssweetie".

Tia was laughing too hard to respond.

"I guesssssssssss you are ssssssssssssince your laughing sssssssssso hard".

"HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAAHAHHIAHAIHIAHAIHAIHAIHAIAHIAHAIHAIHAIHAIAHAHAHHAAAAA *moan* HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHE *moan* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHOHOHOHOHOHOHAOHOAHOAHOAHOAHAOHOAHOAHA".

The tickle torture went on for hours. Tia was in agony and Leiva was in ecstasy. Tia's entire body was flushed a light pink. The ticklish areas that recieved the most attention were beet red. Tears ran from her eyes, her nostrils flared and her mouth was gaped open in a grimaced smile. Every so often a snake would sneak his tongue into her mouth and tickle her tongue and the roof of her mouth.

"HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHEHEMNAMNAMHHAEMHEAMHEHAHAHAMHAMAHMAHAMHMAHAMHMAHEHHOHOHOAOIHAOIHOIEAHEOIAHEOHAIHAOIHEOAIHEOIHAOIHAIOHIHEAIOHEOIAHOIHAOIHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHAKAOAOAHOIHAIHAIHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH".

The tongues swirled and the fangs poked and prodded without breaking the delicate skin of Tia's body.

"TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE!! MY TICKLISH LITTLE GIRL!!" teased/shouted Leiva over Tia's screaming.

Leiva finally stopped tickling Tia's feet and slowly commanded her pets to stop the tickling.

The snakes around Tia's knees stopped first. Next came the ones on her thighs and stomach. The ones under her breasts stopped and then the ones around her elbows and wrists stopped. Leiva commanded the ones around Tia's head to keep teasing her ears, nose and neck.

Tia relaxed her body. She layed their gasping for air and giggling from the tickling of her nose, ears and neck.

"*gasp* heeeehee haahahahahah heeeehehehehehhehe *gasp*".

"OH my! That wasssssssss a lot of fun my dear. I knew you were ticklish, but you've exceeded my expectations".

"hahahahahah Please let me go!! I can't take this!! It's hahahahaha torture! hahahaha".

"Of coursssssssse it is dear".

"Why hahahah are you hahahah doing this to meeeeeeeeeeeehehehehehhe".

"Because I have a tickling fetish. My friends and I love to tickle torture beautiful young women. We have been here for thousands of years, tickling young women sssssuch as yourself. I haven't had a victim as ticklisssssssh as you in so long. What, with the rumors about this house being haunted by monsters and witches and all. SSSSSSome people were too ssssssssssscared to ever come here. But every sssssssssssso often, people like you and your friends come to the house and walk right into our hands. We tickled and tickled and tickled, but unfortunately our victims always died. But we've changed that. Our friend the witch created a spell. Any beautiful young women that walk into our house will remain young and live forever. They will never get tired or run out of air. They will be tickle tortured...........FOREVER!!!!!".

"What?!!!! Nooooooooooooo! hahahahahhaha What do hahahahahaha you hahaha mean our? hahahahahhahha".

"I'm sssssssssspeaking of my friends. The ones that are keeping your dear friends busy as we speak. They've been tortured just as long as you have been............maybe a little longer".

"What?!! I hahahahahaha can't ha believe this hahahahaha is happening hahahahhah!".

"Well you better believe it sssssssssister, cause your gonna be here for a long time!!".

"Noooooooooooo! hahahahaha You can't!! hahahah Our hahaha Our families hahahaha will search for us! hahahahahahahahahahahaha".

"No they won't my dear. Let me sssssee if I can explain this to you. You sssssee, once anyone walks into this house, its as if they never existed in the "real world". Their presence is erased from the memories of every ssssssssssingle person they've known or ever met. SSSSSSSSSSo no one will come looking for you and try to sssssssssave you".

"OH MY GOD! HAHAHHAHAHAHAH THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!
THEY WILL FIND ME AND MY FRIENDS!! THEY HAVE TO!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!.

"I doubt it ssssssssssweetie!! You can believe what you want to, but you will remain here for all eternity".

With that said, Leiva commanded her snakes to begin again as she tickled Tia's feet mercilessly.

"NO!! WAIT PLEASE!! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHEHEHEHEHE!!
HAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHOHEOHEOHEOHOHAOHAOAHOAHOAHOHAOHOHOAHOAHAOHAOHAO!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
WOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
NO I CAN'T TAKE THIS!! IT TICKLES TOO MUCH!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHE!!
HHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHAOAOHAOHAOHOAEHOAHOAHEOAHOEHAOHEO".

"Oh? Did I forget to mention that you become more ticklish with each sssssssstroke of your sssssssskin and each passing moment? Oh sssssssssssilly me. hahahahahah!".

Leiva stroked along the balls of Tia's feet and scratched along her arch. She traced the tops and sides of her soft peds.

"HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHEEHHAEHAHEAHEHAHEAHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHOHOHOHOIHIHOIHIOHOIHOIHOIHOIHOIHOIHOIHHEHEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE".

Feathery tongues engulfed Tia's body stimulating every ticklish space on her body. Her face, armpits, tummy, ribs, thighs, knees and feet were tickled. Even her clit was teased.

Every so often, the tickling would slow down and the teasing of her breasts and clit was increased. As soon as the feeling of an orgasm washed over her, the tickling was increased and the sexual pleasure was denied.

"One more thing. You will be tickled and tickled, but never brought to orgasm, unless I want you to".

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAOHAOHAOHAOHAOHAOHAOA".

Tia wanted to die so badly. She was in complete agony. Maybe if she had been able to wiggle around a little bit, she might have been able to lessen the torture. But she was tied down tight and her own ropes were tickling her!! Since there was nothing that she could do, Tia just laid there laughing and laughing.

"Hmmmm. Your so ticklish that I might not even want anyone else. I wonder if your friends are as ticklish as you...........oh well, I'll find out soon enough".

"HAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA!!!!!".

Tia's screams and laughter echoed throughout the room as her tickle torture went on and on...............and on.

TBC

great work

to be honest i'm surprised that nobody has posted any response to the great story. This is a very original concept for a story and i enjoyed it a great deal. I loved the snake woman, she was great for a change of pace. I was expecting a couple vengeful ghosts, the norm for the haunted house tickling story, but she was a great and much enjoyed change of pace. I'm surpriswed MTJ didn't jump on this story, but i guess he can't be everywhere lol. Anyway, i just wanted you to know that i though it was a great story and i'm sure i'm not the only one, even if this is the only response you got so far ;) .
Keep up the writing

I agree

Great story. I would love to see a sequel, with one of the friends and on one of those contraptions you mentioned in the pictures.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back