• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Evie, The APEX rookie

BlackJacker

TMF Poster
In the far future, Technology became so advanced that Humanity has finally been able to not only colonize mars, but other planets in the milky way galaxies. This meant new government, new business opportunities, and new knowledge. But misery loves company. There were still fights and wars over territory and beliefs. But along came a group of people who wanted to stop the fighting. They called themselves the APEX. They believed in Justice and Peace. Nobody knew where they came from or who they were. They wore futuristic assassin clothing with a mask over their eyes. Because they cause a lot of the fighting to stop, they were being liked by many. However, we all know what happens when a person or a group becomes famous, they have people that disliked them as well. Government officials, business owners, and gangs hated them and sought to exterminate them. But all the APEX members were highly trained in escaping situations...Except for the new girl: Evie.

Evie's father was a mad scientists who preferred work over family. When Evie was born, her father wanted Evie to be the best human out there, so he sought to put Artificial Intelligence inside Evie. Evie's mother tried to stop him, but Evie's father killed her. The APEX team found out about this cruel experiment and killed Evie's father before going any further. Unfortunately, the damage was already done. The Artificial Intelligence already became part of Evie. It took over Evie's right brain, which is responsible for Evie's Awareness and Creativity. The APEX adopted Evie into their group and tried training her. There were times when Evie would excel at the physical and logical tests she were given, but other times, it would seem that she would just play around or shut down and not feel motivated. The APEX scientists did many tests on her and came to a conclusion that Evie basically had 2 people inside of her. The A.I. and herself. Sometimes they would come together, sometimes Evie would have complete control, and sometimes the A.I. had complete control. The APEX members didn't know what to do. Evie certainly has skills to complete missions, but her success and failure would be determined if the A.I. would cooperate or not. Evie has the innocent personality. She shows signs of being naive and sometimes serious. Almost like a little kid who wouldn't understand adult jokes. The A.I. inside Evie is very expressive. Likes causing trouble for Evie and others. People would call the A.I. a joker or a trickster at times. Evie named the A.I. Harley. After Harley Quinn. Growing up, Evie was quite a looker. People would compare her to Sara Ryder from the Mass Effect game. She got quite a few attention from other kids in the APEX group, but Harley would always ruin her chances of dating anyone. Despite this troubling A.I., Evie was part of the APEX group and had to contribute somehow. Now at the age of 18, one of the leaders of APEX, Iris, decided to send her on first ever mission.

Evie walked proudly to her superior's room. With her arms and legs swinging evenly on each side. She was excited, confident about her first mission and-

"This isn't the army you know" A voice inside her head said.

"Quiet you. Behave yourself. This is important to me." Evie stood in front of the door and took a deep breath before knocking.

"Whatever. Let's just get this over with." Evie felt Harley taking over her body and

*WHAM* Evie's foot kicked the door down. Harley let out a giggle that came out of Evie's mouth.

"HARLEY! GIVE EVIE BACK HER BODY!" Shouted Iris.

"You know, you're always so mean to me. Why don't you relax for once?" Harley said placing Evie's hand on her hips.

Iris leaped over the desk and pulled her fist back.

"Whoop! Gotta go!" Harley said

Evie's eyes were closed and opened a second later. Her eyes widened in terror.

"Miss Iris! I-I-I'm s-s-s-so sorry." Evie said whimpering.

Iris let out a sigh.

"Don't worry, I know. Let's just get straight to business." Iris motioned to Evie to take a seat.

"Your first ever mission should be pretty simple, but dangerous nonetheless." Iris placed a darapad in front of Evie. On it was a picture of an fat old man and another picture of a beautiful women.

"This man here is the owner of a nightclub in Las Vegas, a place back on Earth. The women besides him is an information broker. We have reports that the owner of the nightclub purposefully tells his bartenders to slip sleeping pills into people's drinks then have someone kidnap them. They are then sold to the women and the women tortures any information out of them."

"Why this specific nightclub?"

"Because the majority of the people that go here are sons and daughters that have parents who are rich or work in high middle class jobs such as doctors or lawyers."

"So a rescue mission, huh?"

"It is, Evie. Except you're not the one doing the rescuing."

Evie was confused.

"Here's why this mission is simple for you. All you need to do is flirt with the man. Over 75% of the victims are young beautiful girls who have caught his attention. We will place a locator on you and once we find the women's location, we will send a team to take down this operation."

Evie took some time to process this information.

"Wait...So I'm bait?"

Evie was upset.

"How come you can't send someone else as bait?"

"Actually, we did. You know Aveline? One of our most talented members? She volunteered since she wasn't on a mission any time soon. She is now captured and being tortured. Once this women finds out that Aveline is part of Apex, she would do anything to get information on us."

Despite hearing that a talented member went on this mission, Evie was still not feeling good knowing she was just bait and was going to decline when-

"I'll do it!" Wait, what? This wasn't what Evie was going to say...

"HARLEY, NO!" Her voice didn't escape through her mouth. It just drifted in her head.

Iris smiled. "Glad you understand where we're coming from. We made the mistake of putting a locator on Aveline's bra. Seems as though that has been taken off at the nightclub. So instead, we'll put it inside your ear. Turn your head for me." Iris picked up the small locator with a tweezer and put it inside Evie's ear.

"All set."

"So all I need to do is flirt with this fat old man?" Harley said acting like a confused, naive Evie.

"Yup. And once he offers you a drink, take it. And don't worry about the consequences. We will be there as soon as possible. There's a ship ready to take you to Earth."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I can't believe you did that!" Said Evie walking towards the entrance of the nightclub.

"Oh don't pout. I'm sure old men are your type."

"Shut up!" Evie said walking in. She looked around. There was loud music, purple lights, and a mix of people ranging from all ages.

"Shoot, how am I going to find him? All these old men look the same." Evie thought to herself. Evie could just feel Harley's amusement.

"Fine..." Evie sighed.

"One slob, coming right up." Harley took over Evie's eyes and scanned the room. Evie's and Harley's thoughts were together now. Harley told Evie which way and Evie moved. They sat at a bar close to where the owner of the nightclub was sitting at a fancy couch.

"I think I need to take care of this flirting thing since you clearly have no game." Harley said.

"ARGH! FINE!"

"Don't whine. I'm the one that has to deal with him...Or are you just jealous?"

"Just wake me up when it's over." And there, Evie gave Harley complete control. She ordered a few shots. Glancing over the owner a few times, letting him know that she was looking at him. Dangled her shoes and widened her legs. Even squishing her breasts by resting them on her arms. And finally, one of the security members came up to her.

"Boss would like to speak with you." She followed him to the owner and he motioned her to sit next to him. He put his arms around her.

"Soooo...what's your name?" The owner said in a greasy voice.

"I'm Hailey."

"I see you've been over there, looking over at me. Might I ask why?"

"I don't have a clue what your talking about." Hailey said coyly, putting her arms on her knees, bending her back a little and putting her face closer to his.

The owner smiled and put his free hand on Hailey's legs and started rubbing them.

"So what made you decide to come here?"

"Looking for some fun. Don't have any family and friends that cares about me. So I decided to meet some new people here." Hailey calculated that her response would increase the chances of having Evie drugged since the owner would think that nobody would report Evie missing. It worked, sort of.

"Well, why don't I show you my private room and we could have some fun."

They decided to go to the back, through a fancy hall and into a small, but fancy bedroom. Lot's of bondage and sex toys too. Hailey took her shoes off and sat on the bed. Her troublemaker side was on. Even if Evie wasn't watching, she was going to have her humiliated. After all, the mission was almost completed. The owner was pouring a drink from a bottle with no label on it. The owner offered the drink and Hailey immediately took it and drank it. She felt the drugs inside Evie's body and used her A.I. skills to calculate that the effects would happen within 7 minutes and 15 seconds. The owner sat next to her on bed and cuddled with her.

"So tell me more about yourself." He said stroking her hair.

"What do you want to know?"

"I don't know, stuff that you're into. Like..." He picked up a paddle.

"Ohh. Well, I love being dominated..." Hailey stopped herself with half a second, and in that half of a second, she calculated a response while scanning Evie's memories. Her troublemaker personality filters through her memories when Evie got embarrassed the most. Evie spilling her food tray in front of everyone, getting caught sleeping in class, farting in front of a guy.

"Nope, nothing that will help me there...Wait a minute..." Hailey looks at this particular memory where one of the guy Evie had a crush on tickled her with his friends. She wanted it to stop but was so happy that her crush was paying her some attention. Eventually, Evie peed her pants. Her crushed laughed at her and teased her. YES! THIS WAS THE ONE!

"But...?" The owner asked

"But I can't stand being held down and tickled. I become so weak. I remember spilling my deepest...DARKEST secrets just to get them to stop tickling me." Hailey smiled to the owner and to herself. She knew Evie couldn't stand being tickled. With about 5 more minutes to go, Hailey knew that Evie being tickled more than a minute is too much for her.

"Oh really now?" The owner asked smiling. He pushed Hailey down on the bed and took off the dress she was wearing as well as her undergarments.

"Oh no, please don't tie me up with those handcuffs over there." Hailey said sarcastically. She put her hands over her heads by herself. Seeing Hailey give herself up so easily made the owner VERY happy. He quickly cuffed her arms and feet, knowing that he won't have long before the drugs kick in. The owner made his fingers look like claws in front of Hailey. She giggled. He placed his fingers on Hailey's ribs causing her to yelp.

Seeing as how the owner was going to tickle her any second now, she decided to take a nice deep sleep. Hailey was in Evie's body, which meant she would feel the tickling if she didn't go to sleep mode. She would have loved to see first hand Evie being tickled, but felt it wasn't worth the price.
"Your turn, Evie." Hailey thought on her mind. Hailey closed her eyes... and Evie opened them. She opened her eyes, frightened at this old man on top off her. She quickly realized the situation. She was tied up, naked.

Before she could protest, she felt his fingers scribbling up and down her ribs. Evie screamed, trying to shake him off. But all she can do was flail her head.

"I bet your armpits are ticklish too, right?" He moved towards Evie's face, his face just inches away from hers. He smiled as he started to tickle her armpits.

"NO NO NO!" Screamed Evie. She screamed and laughed at the same time.

"PLEASE! I'LL DO ANYTHING!" She didn't care about the mission anymore. She just wanted the tickling to stop.

"Yes yes, you'll spill all your deepest darkest secrets if I stop. You told me. But my gosh, you're just too beautiful." He said. He continued tickling Evie's armpits and she screamed and screamed, until finally, the drugs kicked him and she passed out.

"Damn. Too bad I got bills to pay." Said the owner as he picked up the phone to call someone

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Evie woke up in a groggy state. She looked around. It was a dark cave with prison cells around it. She was sitting on some sort of frame with her legs spread out and arms up on an X frame.

"You finally awake?" A voice next to her said.

Evie turned and was shocked.

"Aveline?!"

Aveline nodded. She looked tired. Pissed. Upset. Aveline is half black and half white with curly hair. Despite her tired look, she was still very beautiful...with a GREAT body as well.

"Aveline, what happened? Why are you-?"

"I fucked up. I fucked up bad."

"What do you mean? What happened?"

"I fucked up...Why the fuck didn't you save me sooner?" Aveline asked angrily.

"I don't understand, I-"

"Good, you're awake." Said another female voice in front of Evie. Evie turned. It was her, the information broker.

"You must be the APEX rescue squad." Said the information broker.

"How did you-?" Evie put the pieces together.

"Aveline, you told her?!"

"I didn't have a choice! She...she..."

The information broker chuckled.

"I think you and your friend here are very much the same. You two are both so..." Evie felt fingers on feet and saw that she put fingers on Aveline's feet too.

"Ticklish..." She said whispering while raking her fingers up her feet. They both yelped. She then got in front of Evie, tickling her nipples, causing her to squirm.

"Now, I'll give you a choice. I can show YOU how I got the information out of her. Or, you can sit back and enjoy yourself while I continue my tickle torture on your friend. What are you going to do?"

Evie and Aveline looked at each other in horror. Oh how Evie was praying that APEX was going to come and save her quickly.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back