• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Class At FetishCon 2017

Tickler Bart

2nd Level Orange Feather
For those of you going to FetishCon this year (2017).
If you've been wanting a tickle class at FetishCon, you're prayers have been answered.
JWTies has returned to FetishCon with a class called 'Tickling 101'. It will be on Saturday August 11 from 12 noon to 1:30 PM.
bellytickling and I will be there representing TTS (Tampa Tickle Society) to assist JW demonstrate tickling techniques on a couple of models (yet to be announced)
It's free to attend the class AND you could participate (when JW gives the OK to do so).
Wouldn't THAT be great? You might get to tickle the model for a few minutes.
I hope to see some of you there.

So, there's 100 views, yet no replies.
Everybody knows about it but no one will (or can't) participate.
No support from the community.

2 more days! Thursday I'll be there.
One thing that kinda pissed me off though . . .We are FORCED to arrive on Thursday. In order to reserve rooms you MUST stay for 3 days. Thursday, Friday & Saturday ONLY. I tried to change it to Friday, Saturday & Sunday but they said no. This is NOT the hotel's policy. This is the FetishCon organizers. I'm sure there are many people complaining about it but NOT posting anything. If I want to stay an extra day (Sunday) it's DOUBLE the price. I cannot do that.
Why do I want to stay Sunday? At 4 PM or 6 PM there will be a 2 hour 'Foot Party' that I can tickle and lick some SWEET feet. So now I have to trust someone to keep my luggage in their room for the day.
I'm hoping to talk to someone to get them to be more flexible with the room reservations.
Okay, I've ranted enough.
Still looking forward to seeing some people after a year, and most of all TICKLING some hot models.
Hope to see some of you there.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back