• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Adventure of the Cougar’s Comeback (F/M Intense)

ttgore

2nd Level Red Feather
Maggie Marko returns! After her humiliation at the hands of Richard Brewster and her treasonous nephew Justin, Maggie is presented with an opportunity for payback. Enjoy!

:jester:

The Adventure of the Cougar’s Comeback

by

T.T. Gore

***​

With dispirited sigh, Maggie Marko flopped onto the sofa. She looked around the cramped living room of her crappy little apartment with lip-curling distaste. Gone were the days when she’d resided in a spacious and beautiful house, waited on hand and foot by the sweet young men she’d lured into her service. Gone were the nights when the hilarious squeals of a chosen playmate filled her soundproofed basement playroom…

Maggie’s husband held a job that made him conveniently absent for long periods, hence blissfully unaware of her misbehavior. But he’d finally been informed of his wife’s extracurricular activities—and promptly kicked her out on her ass. She knew who’d dropped the dime on her: that bastard Richard Brewster and her traitorous nephew, also former houseboy, Justin. First they’d subjected her to a horrifically hilarious bout of torture by tickling and spanking her in her own playroom—and then—!

Even months later, the memory made her wince. After tickling Maggie to tears and smacking her buttocks with a wooden spoon they’d brought in her lover, Richard’s estranged wife Kate. What followed was humiliating, disgusting—and painful. Worse yet, the switch-hitting bastards had video recorded the whole thing. “For your hubby’s benefit,” Richard had snickered. “I’m sure he’ll be astonished to learn how very…versatile…his lovely wife is…”

Probably they’d expected her to end up in a homeless shelter, but Maggie had a few favors to call in. These were sufficient to procure this apartment and land her a job as a waitress in a decent restaurant. Thanks to the fact that her uniform was a half-size too small, low cut and rather short in the skirt, the voluptuous cougar did well out of tips. So at least she’d been able to keep body and soul together. But beyond that…

Maggie sighed again. She was clad in a frayed terry-cloth bathrobe and a pair of down-at-heel slippers. Her dark hair was a mess and her face, devoid of makeup, showed small but definite signs of age and fatigue. But Maggie was still an exceptionally beautiful fortysomething hottie—or could be if she made an effort. But what was the point? Maggie got to her feet, resigned to spending the rest of this lonely night in bed with her vibrator.

That was when her cell phone vibrated.

***​

The house was situated on a large corner lot; a FOR SALE sign was posted on the lawn. With a smile of eager anticipation, Maggie trotted up the front walk. As in happier days past, she was clad in a scarlet halter top that displayed plenty of cleavage, snug white shorts that showed off her long legs, and gold-tone open-toe tart trotters whose high heels clattered merrily over the paving stones. For the first time in a long time, she felt like her old self.

As promised, the door was unlocked. Maggie closed it behind her and shot the bolt. The stairs were to her right and she hurried up them. The package was supposed to be waiting for her in the master bedroom—first door on the left. She opened it, stepped in and—!

“Well, well, WELL!” the voluptuous cougar exclaimed. There on the bed, stark naked, face up, spread-eagled and ball gagged, lay none other than her nephew Justin! The nude cutie’s eyes bugged when he recognized her and he made frightened noises behind the gag.

“I bet you never thought you’d see ME again!” Maggie sneered as she strode to the side of the bed. “Well, you treacherous little tramp, what GOES around COMES around!”

“Mmmmph!” Justin grunted, jerking his arms and legs against the duct tape that bound his wrists and ankles to the corner posts of the bed. “Nnnnn!”

“First,” said Maggie, “I’m going to attend to phase one of your PUNISHMENT! And then we’re going to have a little CHAT!”

Justin made further frantic, albeit inarticulate, protests as the voluptuous cougar laid a hand on his trembling thigh.

“I can’t tell you how much I’m going to enjoy this,” Maggie whispered. She dug in her nails, eliciting from her helpless prisoner a muffled shriek. “Now, where shall we begin? Hmmm, perhaps with your FEET!”

“NNNNNN!!!” Justin howled behind the gag as Maggie moved to the foot of the bed. “DNNNNNNT—!!!”

“Fifteen minutes, I think,” Maggie chuckled as she knelt. “That should be enough to get you warmed up…”

For a moment, the voluptuous cougar gazed fondly at Justin’s shapely, wiggling feet. Then, with a wicked smile, she stroked the silken sole of his right foot with a well-honed nail…

“GRRRRUUUUPH!!!” Justin screamed—or attempted to scream—into the ball gag. The bed frame creaked as he squirmed and struggled and bounced his curvy bare behind on the mattress.

“Tickle, tickle, TICKLE!” Maggie sang. “Switch-hitting poodle boys like being TICKLED—!”

“MMMM-MMMM-MMMM-MMMM-MMMMMMMMPH!!!”

Relentlessly, mercilessly, Maggie tormented the nude cutie’s defenseless feet. She stroked the soles. She scratched the heels. She tweaked the toes. She devoted many minutes of attention to the tender spaces between the toes. And she didn’t stop until Justin’s struggles had dwindled to a feeble trembling and his screaming to a faint croak. Then she returned to the side of the bed, where she admired her handiwork for a moment before removing the ball gag.

“Gaaaaaa…” Justin gasped. “Unnnngh…”

“Holy CRAP, sweetie!” Maggie snickered. “You’re all pink in the face and your body’s covered with sweat! Maybe you’ve had enough, eh?”

“No more…” he gasped. “Please… Can’t take…any more…”

“Really? A healthy young man like you can’t take a little bit more tickling?” The voluptuous cougar tweaked a nipple, causing poor Justin to yelp and squirm. “What a SISSY!”

Justin did appear to be a bit tuckered out, though! Glancing at the clock on the bed table Maggie saw that she’d actually been torturing him for half an hour. Time flies when you’re having fun, she reflected! But they had the rest of the afternoon and the whole evening ahead of them and it would, she chided herself, be such a shame to tickle him into oblivion too soon…

“Well, all right,” Maggie sighed. “Maybe you do need a bit of a break, sweetie. And there IS something we need to talk about!”

“W-w-w-what…? He stammered.

“You and me!” she responded brightly. “Our future relationship!”

“But Aunt Maggie—I just couldn’t—AAAARRRRGH!!!”

“Yes, she said, cutting him off by grabbing his balls and giving them a slight squeeze. “I know all about your desperate crush on that bastard Richard. But where does that leave ME?!”

“EEEEEEEEK!!!” Justin squealed as she punctuated the question by squeezing his balls again. The fucking bitch was CRAZY, he told himself, though wisely he kept that thought to himself. Someone in his position—and it was a thoroughly helpless and humiliating position—was well advised to guard his tongue!

“You were mine, sweetie—MINE!” Maggie brought her face close to his. “You were MY little minion, remember? But then you allowed yourself to be seduced by Richard fucking BREWSTER!”

“I couldn’t HELP it!” Justin blubbered. “He MADE me—!”

“Yes, yes, I know all about that nasty little chemical compound!” The voluptuous cougar straightened up and shook her head. “But THAT is no EXCUSE for your TRAITOROUS behavior—!”

“Omygod—!”

“But honestly,” Maggie went on in a milder voice, “I just can’t stay mad at you, sweetie. After all, it’s not unusual for a good-looking young man like you to be a bit bi-curious. Boys will be boys! And Richard took advantage of that, didn’t he? Mmmm, yes, he seduced you…and made you his slave…and turned you against me…”

“That’s right!” Justin cried. “It wasn’t me—it was HIM!”

“And that’s why I’m willing to forgive you, sweetie.” Maggie smiled down at her sweet, sexy nephew. “But we must make sure that you’re free of your fatal attraction to Richard Brewster. So…”

“EEEEEEYAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” Justin screeched as his aunt’s well-honed nails raked his ribs—his belly—and the base of his fucking COCK—!
“Can you feel anything when I do that, sweetie?” the voluptuous cougar inquired.

Oh yes, Justin felt something all right! Despite his predicament, the nude cutie could feel himself becoming turned ON! The fucking bitch was making him get a fucking ERECTION—!

“Goodness GRACIOUS!” Maggie giggled as she toyed with her nephew’s increasingly upright organ. “Very impressive!”

“MMMM—MMMM—MMMM—MMMM—MMMMMMMMPH!!!” Justin grunted, arching his back and wiggling his curvy derriere.

“Getting close are we, sweetie?” Maggie inquired, stroking his balls and the underside of his tumid member. “Getting ready to empty your balls…?”

Justin responded to her question with another chorus of throaty grunts. The muscles of his thighs and belly were tense. His face was contorted with what appeared to be pain but was actually passion. The voluptuous cougar smiled as she saw that her helpless, horny nephew was indeed getting close…and the question that she posed to herself was whether or not to ruin his orgasm…

“Maybe we should cloak that naughty penis of yours,” Maggie giggled as an idea occurred to her. Justin’s clothes lay in a pile in the corner. Maggie retrieved a white ankle sock and, with a lewd smile, slipped it over his tumid penis.

“Omygod!” Justin whined. “What the fuck are you DOING—?!”

“Just preventing you from embarrassing yourself,” Maggie replied. “This way, if you should happen to lose control of your emotions, you won’t make a mess all over yourself!”

“Omygod PLEASE—!” he cried.

“Please? Please what?” she asked rhetorically. “Please forgive you for BETRAYING me?! Well, we’ll see—but first there’s the little matter of your PUNISHMENT—!”

“Aunt Maggie! Please! Just let me GO—!”

“Not yet, sweetie…” she replied, favoring him with a cocky grin. “Not while we still have so much to discuss…”

“YAAAAAAR-HAR-HAR-HAR-AAAAR-HAR-AAAAR-HAR-HAR-HAR!!!” the nude cutie bellowed as Maggie plunged her sharp-nailed fingers into his defenseless armpits! Justin’s sock-shrouded boy toy swayed to and fro as he wiggled and writhed. The voluptuous cougar was please to note that the tickling did nothing to kill his erection. If anything, it appeared to be adding some additional starch!

“You know you like it!” Maggie chirruped, transferring her attention to his stiff nipples. Look how EXCITED you’ve become, sweetie!”

“EEEEEE-EEEEEE-EEEEEE-EEEEEE-EEEEEEK!!!” he screamed.

She tormented Justin’s torso until he was pink-faced and croaking with exhausted hilarity. At the fifteen-minute mark she briefly considered giving her gasping nephew a break. Ah, but it was so SEXY to have the traitorous little twerp in her clutches—so much FUN to tickle him and tickle him and TICKLE him—!

And tickle him she did—without mercy—until finally for fear of causing him to pass out, Maggie forced herself to stop.

“Oh, all right!” she sighed. “I guess you’ve earned another break, sweetie.”

“Heeeeeeee…heeeeeeee…heeeeeeee…” the nude cutie wheezed, shivering feebly. The musky aroma of his sweat spicd the air. She laid an affectionate hand on his head.

“You know what’s so cute?” she whispered. “The way your belly convulses when I get you laughing really, really hard. And the way you get goose bumps that make the hairs on your legs stand up…”

“Heeeeeeee…heeeeeeee…heeeeeeee…”

“But best of all,” she went on, “is the way your joystick gets all stiff and quivering. Is it comfortable inside that sock, by the way…?”

Justin gasped as she gave his socked cock a gentle squeeze.

“Maybe if I played with it a little, you’d cum,” Maggie snickered. “But I should probably take the sock off first, because another thing that’s so cute is when my precious nephew loses control of his emotions and cums all the OVER himself!”

Justin moaned and squirmed.

“But I don’t really think you deserve such a treat,” Maggie purred. “Because we haven’t solved our relationship problem just yet, have we…?”

The nude cutie shivered as she ran her fingernails along his thighs.

“Hmmm, I believe that you require additional persuasion…”

“Omygod—PLEASE!” Justin cried. “I’m begging you! No MORE! I can’t TAKE any more—!”

“No?” The voluptuous cougar dug her nails into Justin’s thighs, which caused him to utter a gasping shriek. “Well, there’s only one way to find out, isn’t there?”

“HIIIIIIEEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!” Justin bellowed as she began probing his defenseless armpits with her sharp nails. “OH GAAAAW-HAW-HAW-AAAAW-HAW-HAW-HAAAAWD!!! OH PLEEEE-HEE-HEEEESE NOT THERE-HARE-HAAAARE!!!”

But his pleas were unavailing! With her beautiful face wreathed in a sadistic smile, Maggie subjected her nephew’s torso to a relentless assault! She probed his pits, raked his ribs, tweaked his nipples and stroked his belly with vicious precision—and there was no escape! Justin writhed like a weasel in heat—he jerked his limbs in a futile attempt to slip his bonds, he got goose bumps—and he laughed! Oh, how he laughed! The nude cutie laughed like a fucking LOONY bird until his sides and belly ached like a mad BASTARD—!

Then he laughed some more!

As for Maggie, she found herself relishing Justin’s shrieks and struggles. He deserved it, of course, for being so ungrateful and disloyal…but beyond that there was something irresistibly sexy about the situation…about having him at her mercy…about transforming her cutie-pie nephew into a cringing, squealing sissy…

“YAAAARRRRGH!!!” Justin screamed as she tweaked a nipple.

“Perhaps now,” Maggie suggested with a smile, “we can have that chat I mentioned. I require certain information, sweetie. Information regarding your lord and master—former lord and master, I should say. Because from here on out, sweetie, you’ll be MY bitch!”

So saying the voluptuous cougar opened the drawer of the nightstand. The small glass vial was there, just as promised. She removed the stopper and a musky, exciting scent immediately caressed her flaring nostrils. Maggie’s nipples stiffened and her skin tingled.

“I suppose you know what this is,” she said, flourishing the bottle in Justin’s face. “It’s a variant of the substance that Richard used to bind you to his service. Well, sweetie, we’re gong to remedy that situation right now…”

Maggie tipped a bit of the oily fluid onto the tip of her finger and anointed Justin’s nostrils. The nude cutie shivered as he breathed in the heady fumes. And he moaned piteously as she went on to anoint his nipples, belly button and, after plucking away the sock, the head of his yearning penis!

‘Now,” Maggie whispered, “I have questions…questions about Richard. For instance, sweetie, do you happen to know the pass codes for his home security system…?

Justin did know the codes, and he gazed adoringly into the eyes of the goddess who commanded his devotion and obedience as he answered her many questions. And when Maggie had all the information she required, she released him from his bonds, disrobed and joined him in bed—where far into the night they played those humiliating, disgusting, occasionally painful games that the voluptuous cougar had always relished and that the nude cutie now relished anew…

(To Be Continued!)​

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back