• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

bowling alley bet (ff/f)

kdr2031

Kristin and Jackie were sisters who grew up close like any other pair of sisters. They shared secrets, laughs, celebrity crushes, and a bedroom. In that bedroom, growing up, they also learned to share a mutual affinity and curiosity for feet, where they experimented with each other and learned about arousal from foot odors, tastes, shapes, and more.

They also loved the way feet could feel on hands. Smooth, soft, rough, callous, dry, sweaty- all the different ranges of how a foot felt to them. They often worked to produce all these different scenarios so they could each find out what those conditions were like. This included tickling feet, which they found great joy in just from watching the frantic way in which toes would wiggle.

That joy in tickling feet lead to an overall affinity for tickling. Although they would experiment with each other primarily, they did find a few willing partners to use as test subjects. It would never work out, though- these people would cry uncle early on and not participate for very long. Ultimately, Kristin and Jackie relied on each other.

It was this unusual relationship that may have affected their romantic relationships moving forward. They remained single into their adulthood and went on to share an apartment. Nobody ever knew about the oddities in their relationship; they carried on as normal. They were not unattractive women either; Jackie was tanned with dark brown hair with a bit of muscle on her 5'8" frame. She was very much a tomboy and had often faced rumors she was only into women. She openly dated men, but that did little to nip the rumors. Her feet were considered manly and were not large, but were thick and blocky with chubby toes she often kept unpainted.

Kristin was the older of the two and shorter. Her skin was lighter, her hair brown and longer than Jackie's. She was also chubby, opposite her sister's athletic frame, her feet a bit smaller but still chubby in the toes. She was girlier than Jackie, but not by much.

Now, at ages 34 and 36, they shared an apartment and other aspects of their lives, including a bowling league where they both competed against other women. They were competitive and very much enjoyed the sport; they also enjoyed how each other's feet smelled after a night of bowling and would rush home to share each other's feet for feverish sniffing and kissing. They made many friends in this league after having been a part of it for a few years, becoming close to many other bowlers and some of the employees who had been there longer.

This included a woman who bowled in their league and was a manager at the alley. Her name was Dawn and she was just as competitive as they were, but she was also very fun and playful and loved by everyone. She was an older woman in her late 40s with blonde hair and a body that used to be athletic, but was now best described as "comfortable." She wasn't fat; she just had a little extra on her as she had grown old and comfortable with her family. She had a husband and an adult daughter who was a college graduate recently moved back home who could be found from time to time at the alley.

The teams in this league were doubles. Jackie and Kristin were on one team; Dawn and her daughter Alexis were on another. There was plenty of trash-talk- all playful- but it would always lead to teasing and razzing. A few weeks out, these two teams were set to face each other. As they had become very friendly, the teasing and trash-talk had grown. One night at home, Jackie and Kristin talked about the upcoming matchup and joked about putting a bet on the games.

"I think we should bet them free bowling," Jackie suggested to Kristin. They could maybe get this, as Dawn was a manager there. "Yea, but she's not the owner or anything, so it's not likely," said Kristin. They talked about realistic options and spun their wheels on various ideas, although nothing stuck. They were quiet for a bit when Kristin said "Have you ever seen Dawn's feet? They're actually really sexy." Jackie shook her head no.

"I've watched her change in and out of regular sneakers to bowling shoes. She doesn't wear socks. They look kinda calloused and dry, but sexy. I keep imagining pulling her shoes off on the lane and tickling her feet." Jackie seemed intrigued. "We could make that the bet. That the loser has to have their feet tickled for a minute." Jackie didn't want to give away their secrets and show anyone how much they were aroused by tickling or feet. A minute could be just long enough to be punishment for somebody without showing too much pleasure being had by the tickler.

"What if we made it something typical, so we don't seem so weird?" Jackie asked. "What do you have in mind?" Kristin said. "What if we made the bet that the loser has to kiss the winner's feet?"

They both sat silent for a moment and thought the same thing: they would benefit no matter what. Either they would lose and have the pleasure of kissing Dawn and her daughter's feet; or they would enjoy the pleasure of having their own feet pleasured by others. It was a win/win situation for them. One week out from their matchup, they proposed the bet during trash talk they had purposely setup. Dawn and her daughter said "deal" and that they would never lose, especially since it served as motivation for two women who hated feet.

Finally, the night of the matchup had come. Kristin and Jackie took it seriously; Dawn and Alexis less so but they all treated it as if the bet was certainly on. Jackie and Kristin would go on to win the over series that night. As the night had gone on, they teased Dawn and Alexis, even sneaking in a couple quick tickles passing by them to tease them to tell them to cheer up. Now, they were salivating, wanting badly to have their bet honored. They didn't know if it would happen right there in front of everyone else at the alley, or if they would wait until the alley was cleared and private for their opportunity. As they put their stuff away, they realized Alexis had left for the night.

"What the hell?" Jackie said to Kristin. "I'm getting the feeling they aren't honoring the bet." "Let's wait and see," said Kristin. Dawn was closing up the alley for the night after leagues had ended, counting out the cash registers and making sure the alley was in order for the next day. Kristin decided to get a feel for what Dawn was thinking and joked to her "So we'll just wait here for you to finish closing up and you'll kiss our feet, right?"

Dawn laughed and said "Yea, in your dreams. You got the win for the night, but that's all you'll get. Go home, you two crazies." The bet was all a joke to Dawn and Alexis, while Kristin and Jackie had viewed it as a serious bet they would stand to gain from. A bit disgruntled, Jackie and Kristin hung back by the bar area in the bowling alley and talked about it over drinks. "I have thought about this for the last week," Kristin said bitterly. "I'm not ready to accept defeat."

Jackie sipped her drink and said "They close in less than an hour. Let's just hang a bit and then.... follow my lead."

The alley emptied out it's remaining patrons. Staff were sent home for the night, Dawn counting out the last register and making sure equipment was put back. She was unable to get around to cleaning the public shoes used for non-league bowlers and decided she would just handle them tomorrow. Even then, the cleaning method wasn't anything more than using a scented spray to get rid of the foot funk. Dawn made her final preps and heard a noise, the sound of a door opening, and looked down to the one end of the building to see Jackie and Kristin emerging from the bathroom.

"Sorry!" Jackie called down to Dawn. "We had too many beers and then too many waters. Had to use the potty a couple extra times." Dawn laughed and assured them it wasn't a worry and wished them a goodnight and to get home safe. The girls slowed down as they passed the front desk, Kristin turning to say "Wait, I think you lost a bet earlier."

Dawn laughed again, a little shorter this time, and said "Well, we lost the games and some of our lead in the standings, but that's about it." Kristin protested and said "And you need to fulfill the bet you lost, just as we would've if you had won." Dawn now said "Honestly, I hate feet, and I would've never made either of you kiss mine or my daughter's feet." Now, Kristin and Jackie had walked back to the counter. "Well, we believe in honoring bets, and it's just a quick peck on the feet..." They now walked back behind the counter to where Dawn was standing. Dawn took a step back and laughed nervously. "Okay, you two, knock it off. It's late and I have to go cuddle up in bed with the husband and watch a movie."

Except Jackie and Kristin didn't move back. They moved right on each side of Dawn and got close to her. "Oh, this won't take long. We promise." Jackie made the first move and started to tickle Dawn's side. Dawn reacted and jolted sideways towards Kristin, who followed Jackie's lead and tickled the opposite side. With nowhere to go, they pressed Dawn between them and started tickling her sides and under her arms. Dawn began cackling and laughing uncontrollably while trying to tell them to stop. As Dawn couldn't control her body at this point from all the jolts of tickles, Kristin and Jackie slowly lowered her to the ground, tightening their grips on her. Eventually, they were all on the ground, holding her down and tickling her sides and belly. "Are you going to kiss our feet?" Jackie asked as Dawn continued laughing uncontrollably.

"No! Hahaha no, please no, I can't, I hate tickling and I hahahaha, I hate feet!" Kristin shrugged and said "Then I guess we have to keep tickling." And so they kept tickling Dawn, working her sides, under her arms, her neck, her belly, and her belly button. When the tickling finally started to hurt her, Dawn gave in. "Okay! Please. Just a quick peck, please."

They slowed down their hands and held her tight. "Do you mean it?" Jackie asked. "Yes, yes, please." Dawn said, breathlessly. They each sat up, keeping Dawn on her back, while they sat on either side of her holding her arms. Jackie nodded at Kristin. "You first." Kristin stretched her leg out and put her foot over Dawn's face. Dawn reluctantly leaned in a bit and kissed Kristin's sole. Kristin put her other foot over Dawn's face. "Now this one." Dawn hesitated but knew tickling would be worse. She kissed the other sole and then coughed.

"Is something wrong with my feet?" Kristin asked, playfully. They tried to make sure they seemed playful and fun about this opportunity, not vindictive or outwardly sexual in their enjoyment. They wanted to continue to protect their secret, but it would be difficult if they found themselves overwhelmed with arousal. "Your feet smell absolutely awful" Dawn told Kristin. This was true, and Kristin and Jackie both purposely planned this out to ensure their feet smelled badly in the event they won the bet. They wanted to gain as much pleasure as possible from this event. "Well, you should like mine then," said Jackie. Jackie now put her feet over Dawn's face, one foot on her lips and another foot over her nose. Dawn quickly kissed the one foot, but Jackie didn't move them around once the one was kissed. Instead, she kept them in place as Dawn gagged. "Hurry up!" she told Jackie.

Jackie kept her feet where they were. "Oh, do they smell?" Kiss that same foot. Again." Dawn protested. "I already kissed it!" Jackie laughed and said "Yea, but you insulted my feet. Kiss it again. And don't stop kissing it or you'll have to deal with the stench." Dawn tried to wait it out, but could only do so much. The smell was overwhelming. She repeatedly kissed Jackie's foot, the sound of lips smacking against her sole over and over. Finally, Jackie swapped her feet and took another couple of smacks on that sole. They sat still and held Dawn there.

"Are you two done? Please? Can I go now?" Dawn asked her captors. Jackie and Kristin looked at each other and paused. "Hmmmm. I don't know. I'm kind of insulted you tried to go back on your word with the bet. And then you insulted both our feet," said Jackie. Kristin chimed in "Yea, that wasn't very nice of you. We just wanted you to honor the bet and then you tried to tell us our feet were awful." Kristin now straddled Dawn above her waist and pinned her wrists. "Maybe you just didn't smell them enough to appreciate them." Jackie stood up and grabbed the keys to the building off Dawn's belt. "What... what are you doing?" Dawn asked, now worried.

"It would be really awkward if somebody walked in after hours to bowl. The place is supposed to be locked up now," Jackie said. Jackie went over to the door to lock up the building while Kristin kept Dawn pinned on the floor. Kristin's weight helped her keep Dawn down, while Jackie moved quickly to also turn off the lights in the building. Moonlight came through the windows and provided ambient light behind the desk area, allowing their eyes to adjust and see things clearly before they continued to have their way with Dawn.

Dawn now became an unwilling participant in their game. They sat on her and held their hands over her mouth, leaving her nose as her only way of pulling in air. Thus, they took turns putting their bare, smelly feet over her nose, forcing her to inhale the fumes from between their toes. Groaning, Dawn's pleas were muffled under the sister's hands. After a half hour of ensuring the stench from their feet would not be soon forgotten, they decided Dawn wasn't happy enough and opted to tickle her more. This lead to Dawn laughing hysterically, with much more animated begging. "Please... hahah.... please, it hurts, I can't take it any longer. Please, hahahaha. My husband, he... please..." But now they wanted to tickle more than her sides. "Hey sis, how bad do you think her feet stink?" Kristin said to Jackie. "I bet they're worse than ours. How dare she judge us when she has smelly feet of her own."

Now Kristin moved down to Dawn's feet and took off one of her sneakers. Sure enough, Dawn was barefoot. Her feet were dry and cracked, her nails unpainted and badly needing a pedicure. They were rough, but that was part of the appeal to Kristin. She put her nose to Dawn's feet and inhaled. "Phew! They absolutely STINK!" she exclaimed. Dawn lay there, quivering, unsure of what was happening to her now. "Perhaps she needs to smell her own stench to realize how good she has it with us?" Jackie suggested. Kristin took one of Dawn's shoes and sat back on her, holding the shoe opening over Dawn's now. Jackie helped cradle her head to keep it still. "Start sniffing," Jackie instructed. A hesitant, but audible inhale noise came from Dawn, followed by coughing. "Yea, that's bad, isn't it?" Jackie asked Dawn. "Smell it again. And don't stop."

Dawn was complying with the sisters to avoid further tickling, however much this dismayed her. Her sneakers absolutely stank and Dawn knew this. Her husband told her that her feet stank every night and he wasn't kidding. Dawn was not a victim of her own odor, but at least it was hers and not something coming off the body of someone else. That disturbed her more. While Kristin straddled Dawn and held the shoe over her nose, Jackie went down to Dawn's feet and began to tickle them lightly with her fingers. Dawn began shaking violently, but was kept weighed down by Kristin. Jackie wrapped herself around Dawn's legs to keep them from moving, tickling her feet more with her fingertips. She admired Dawn's feet and found she couldn't resist her next action. She stuck out her tongue and ran it from Dawn's heel to inbetween each toe. Dawn cried out, but was muffled by the shoe over her nose and mouth.

Dawn's head was in a state of shock. The smell of her own sneakers, the tickling, and the feeling of her gross feet being licked. She didn't know what to make of her current situation and was extremely disturbed by it. She couldn't wrap her mind around this being a sexual situation and kept telling herself this was just extreme revenge for bailing on the bet. She begged, over and over, for mercy, mercy that would never come.

Kristin tossed aside the shoe and kept her weight on Dawn. "Hmmmm. Do you think the shoes on the rack are worse?" Jackie heard this and loved the idea. Predictably, they held Dawn down even longer and made sure she smelled the inside of every single rental shoe that had not even been cleaned that day. All the different, foul foot odors filled Dawn's nostrils and continued to disturb her further. She couldn't even bring herself to beg any longer, only make groans and other pained noises. She now lay back against Kristin, who cradled her gently with her arms around Dawn, while Jackie sat straddled on Dawn's lap, holding the shoes one at a time over Dawn's nose. Dawn lay limp against Kristin, unable to fight back, her energy practically sucked out of her.

Finally, they came back to the original point of having their feet kissed. Dawn, unable to fight back any longer, simply complied, albeit hesitantly, with any command they gave. They still held her in place, but pinched her nose to make her open her mouth. Each toe from each sister went in one at a time, sucked for a minute or longer each. Their soles were cleaned repeatedly by Dawn's tongue, who breathlessly groaned and whimpered. They took turns holding her to allow the other to play with Dawn's feet. This included rounds of tickling, sucking her toes, nibbling on her heels and even light nibbles on Dawn's toenails. Dawn's body just shook in place, as if convulsing from the horror of it all, but with no attempt to do anything to prevent further attacks.

It had now been over an hour since this had begun. Jackie stood up over Dawn with Kristin, looking at her laying on the floor as if she were unable to ever move again. "I need to go to the bathroom once more and then let's go," Kristin said. She went to the bathroom to handle her business, thinking about how she would pleasure herself to sleep once they got home. She was beyond aroused, but felt okay about keeping it in check. She washed up her hands and came out of the bathroom. Swinging back over to the front desk, she didn't see Jackie. She walked around the desk and behind it, finding Jackie laying on top of Dawn, embracing her, her lips pressed against Dawn's, now engaged in a passion makeout. Dawn's kisses came with groans of displeasure, as she still could not fight back. More disturbed than ever, she couldn't find the reaction or emotion she truly wanted to display, feeling frozen in place. Feet disgusted her and a woman was now engaging in physical acts of passion with her.

"No fair!" said Kristin, who felt that they should have both resisted the urge. Now their secret was out to at least one person. Jackie stopped kissing Dawn's lips for a moment to kiss her neck repeatedly. "I think I saw her phone flashing before." Kristin looked over on the floor where Dawn's cellphone had dropped. She picked it up and saw the alert that had said "Missed call from Alexis." A text had also come in, from Alexis, saying "Where are you? It's late and haven't heard from you." Kristin held up the phone and motioned to Jackie. "Alexis is looking for her mommy. If only she knew that mommy was busy all night learning to love feet."

Jackie looked up at Kristin and said "It's a shame she wasn't here. She could've learned the same thing." And then both sisters paused and looked at each other. Almost as if they had the same thought, Kristin opened the text box to begin texting Alexis and Jackie said "Tell her that her help is needed her because mommy lost her wedding ring somewhere and doesn't want to ask her loving hubby for help." Kristin sent out a text. Dawn looked more alive suddenly and said "No... please. What are you doing?" The sent message chime could be heard, followed shortly after by the sound of a text coming in. Kristin read it and smiled at Jackie. "Somebody else is coming to play."

10-15 minutes later, a car pulled into the parking lot. Alexis got out. She checked her phone, which received a text that said "Searching behind the counter. Door is unlocked. Lights out so weirdos don't come up to the door. Don't be alarmed." Alexis came in quietly and looked around, She didn't see or hear anyone immediately. The door closed behind her. She took a few steps forward, slowly and hesitantly, feeling easy. "Hello?" she called out. No response. And then seemingly out of nowhere, two sets of hands grabbing her from behind, one with a dirty sock over it, right over her mouth, pulling her back behind the counter.

End.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back