• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Magic Academy Part 2

shygirl1104

Part 1 can be found here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?288235-Magic-Academy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We arrived at the docks of the academy a few hours later. It took us about 10 minutes of walking to get to the front of the school. We entered the building and into the main hall. I looked up and noticed that there were students on the 2nd and 3rd floor looking down on us. I gulped. Even if it seemed like they were just observing us, I felt like they were intimidating us as well...or maybe it's just me.

Suddenly, an old man with a wizard hat and other young adults started climbing down the stairs. He looked to the left of us, then to the right of us and spoke in a really loud, booming voice.

"Welcome younglings, to the Magic Academy of the Stormfinder's Kingdom. I am of the Principal Alabam who has been part of this magnificent school for generations. You have all been accepted into this school because you either have talent or potential in using magic. I, and all the professors will guarantee that you will leave this school with outstanding magic abilities. We have had students with all kind of talent level that has come and graduated from this school and all have contributed to society. So do not worry if your magic isn't as strong or fancy as others. With that being said, we will hold a 1 on 1 duel between all the incoming students. Right here, right now."

Everyone started clapping. Another adult, most likely the proctor of the exam climbed down to middle of the arena.

"Everyone, line up against the wall. When I call your name, you will stand on the opposite side and begin to fight on my signal. You may use whatever spell you like as long as it's not a killing spell. You win by knockout or submission. Let's begin. The first two to fight are..."

I was both amazed and terrified as the students began battling each other. Everyone showed different spells and techniques. Some were strong and some were fancy. Before the next battle began, i instinctively looked up and began to think. Wait, both professors and SENIORS are going to judge and evaluate us. That means my sister might be somewhere in the audience. I looked up to the 2nd and 3rd floor. Couldn't find her. I then quietly turn my body side ways and looked to the north of me (I was on the right side of the wall). And there she was! It was a bit hard to see her but it was definitely her. She was standing with 9 other people in some sort of fancy robe. Different from what the other students were wearing. Of course, I didn't want bring attention to myself and didn't want to wave. She'll see me in the fight.

After a few more fights, my name finally came up.

"Remember what I told you." Said Ava quietly. I nodded and walked to the middle of the floor. In came slithering a Lamia. Trixi.

"She's scarier than I imagined." I thought to myself. Trixi had this smirk on her face, looking like she wants to devour me.

The proctor pointed to me asking if I was ready. He pointed to Trixi asking the same thing.

"BEGIN!"

I quickly chanted a spell but got distracted by the speed of Trixi as she quickly slithered her way towards me. I casted the spell and hopped backwards to dodge her but she easily read it and wrapped her body around mine.

"Too easy" She said as she bared her fangs towards me. She then leaned her head back and then forward, sinking her teeth into my neck. I felt some sort of liquid going into my system from her teeth. I tried struggling to get my hands free but it was useless. She then did a headbutt attack, surprising me and causing me to turn her way. She then looked into my eyes.

"SNARE!" Her eyes turned from yellow to purple. I felt my whole body become paralyzed, but I could still feel her on me.

"I know what Miss Silvia did to you on the ship." She whispered into my ear. She maneuvered her body upside down where her upside down head was facing my body. She then bared her fangs again and began biting my tummy and sides. I thought It would hurt like when she bit my neck. But no, it started to tickle.

I tried laughing, but no sound came out of my mouth. I couldn't squirm either. I caught glimpses of people watching the fight. All of them seemed confused as to what was going on since she wasn't making any puncture wounds. After a few seconds of her biting me, she climbed onto my shoulders, onto my back and.

"AHHH!" I thought in my head. I felt her face and her body go through my legs. Back onto my shoulders, repeating the same cycle over and over. I couldn't close my legs and it started to become a bit wet down there. Trixi felt it to since she stopped. She got closer to me and whispered into my ear.

"I'm going to take your clothes off in front of everybody." She said snickering. Right when I saw her close her eyes from laughing at her own plan, I knew it was time.

"SPIRIT, LEAVE!" I shouted in my head. The paralysis broke and i put my hands out in a stop position.

"RODON!" The push magic wasn't strong enough to send her flying, but it didn't have to. It was enough to make Trixi fall over sideways.

"Boomer trap. Activate!" The very first spell I casted was a magic trap that holds an object in it's place. My magic power isn't strong enough to make Trixi completely stop moving as she's struggling, but she couldn't get up. I ran towards her before the Boomer trap faded away. I slapped both hands on her tail.

"EARTHQUAKE!" I yelled. Some of the students gasped and stepped back. Nothing happened for 2 seconds. Everyone looked at each other confused. I looked at my hands.

"It didn't work?" I thought to myself. I was going to try to cast it again when...

"UNGHHHH!" Trixi let out a loud moaning scream as she her body starts tightening up. The boomer trap faded which made Trixi finally able to move. She was flailing all around, her body jumping in the air. Finally, she stopped, arch her back, let out one loud scream, arched her back, and finally flopped on the floor with drool coming out of her mouth. The proctor rushed towards her and checked on her.

"Winner: Ruby!"

I was stunned. I won a duel. I finally won a duel!

"GREAT JOB, RUBY!" I heard Lily scream. Followed by one clap, 2 claps, 3 claps, then everyone was clapping. I smiled, admiring this moment.

Suddenly, I felt a killer instinct and quickly turned to the left side of the wall. It was Silvia with her group of friends. And they were NOT happy. Her eyes looked very deadly. I quickly ran back to Ava and the rest of my friends as they were all congratulating me. I gave Ava a hug.

"Thank you Ava. If you didn't tell me how to beat her, she would have humiliated me in front of everyone."

"Oh no, all I did was tell you her weak spot. You were the one that decided what spells to use, how to use them, and when to use them. You did good, Ruby."

"Thanks again but...what exactly did I do to her tail? Did I crush it with my Earthquake spell?"

Ava laughed.

"Well Ruby, what happens to the floor when Earthquakes happen?"

"They split in 2?"

"Well yes, but what else? What causes the shaking?"

"The tremors...which are caused by vibra-"

My eyes widened in horror.

"Oh no, tell me I didn't do it."

"Yup, you made Trixi have a huge orgasm. Her tail is very sensitive, especially the tip of it."

"Silvia's going to kill me." I said burying my face in my hands.

"Don't worry about Silvia. I'll keep her in check. We'll all protect you. Right guys?"

Everyone agreed. I felt protected, but not reassured.

The rest of the fights were still amazing. All of my friends easily won their matches. After the fights were over, the principal stood up and spoke again and clapped.

"Great job everyone. And I'm not saying that to be nice. Everyone demonstrated potential in being talented with magic. There are 3 houses that you will each be assigned to and will stay in that house until graduation. If you agree or disagree with the choices, please not that these were all decided by seniors and professors who know a lot more. Professor Belle will be in the cafeteria, the room will be on the left side. Professor Singh will be in the 1st floor main classroom, the door that's right next to the stairs. These professors will welcome you and analyze your magic abilities. Professor Lee will be in the training room, on the right side. With that being said, I wish you all the best and hope to meet all of you during the school year."

Everyone's clapping was quickly shut down as the Proctor began to speak. Names were being called as well as the professor. Ava and the rest of the group all meeting with Professor Belle. I was getting a bit nervous. What if I'm the only one not with them? I will be all alone again. What if I'm with Professor Singh? He looked very creepy. So did Professor Lee.

Finally, my name was called.

"Ruby!..."

Please please please.

"With Professor Belle."

Oh gosh, what a relief. I quickly walked to the left side. Silvia still glaring at me as I walked into the cafeteria.

When I walked in, it was almost deserted. Just a bunch of empty cafeteria tables and the professor with a stack of papers.

"Ah, Ruby. Come, sit." She said waving me over.

"Just give me a second as I look over your profile." She said looking at some papers.

I looked at Professor Belle and examined her. She looked very young and almost seems like a student herself. She wore glasses and had a ponytail like a librarian, but she was very beautiful. She turned her eyes and caught me staring at her. My face became red. She just smiled.

"I watched your fight Ruby. It's pretty obvious your magic powers are pretty low and weak..."

I frowned and looked down, knowing the truth.

"But, you were able to cast 3 elements. You were also able to plan moves many steps ahead and read your opponent as well. That's very impressive."

I looked up from the compliment.

"It is strange though. You're able to do a bit of everything, except have decent magic power. So you can't be a balance type of magic user. You also don't seem to be a broken witch but...hmm."

She puts the paper back inside the folder. Snaps her fingers and next thing I know, she's sitting right next to me.

"So, let's talk casually. You're Sapphire's sister, right?"

"You know my sister?"

"Everyone does. I happen to be very good friends with her. We were in the same dorm room. She told me to look after you."

I was confused.

"I graduated early since I went to a very famous magic academy for kids and teenagers for most of my life."

"Oh..."

She smiled at me again.

"You know, you two are completely different in terms of personality. But I'm sure there are certain things that are similar about you 2."

I then felt her pull of my legs on two her lap. And with a wave of her hand, I became barefoot.

"W-w-what are you doing?"

"Something I LOVE doing to your sister." She said as she grabbed both my feet and started tickling them.

"AHHHHH! AHAHAHAHHAHAHA" I screamed. I fell onto the floor, but she still had a strong grip on me.

"PLEASE STOP! PLEASE STOP!" I begged. I pounded the floor with tears in my eyes. I never felt this ticklish before.

She finally stopped and pulled me back up.

"Ahhh, the good ole days." She said looking up at the ceiling. She then turned to me and laugh.

"I'm sorry, I just had to. I haven't been able to talk to your sister in a while since we're both very busy. I use to tickle her almost everyday and I miss doing that."

I stayed silent, not knowing how to respond to that.

"Anyways, I would like to official welcome you to the Special Forces and Operations house. Or as the students like to call it, Specters."

"Wait, what? Isn't this for the top students?"

She laughed.

"Is that what your sister told you? Well, all of our houses are special. Vanguards for attack and defense. And the Tactical Forces and Recon."

"But I didn't do that good. I didn't see anybody who was weaker than me." I whimpered.

She sighed and embraced me.

"Look Ruby. While your sister did ask me to look after you, I still judged you fairly. Your reading abilities is important in battle and in life. In fact, your abilities can be the difference between being captured and escaping. You did well, trust me."

She let go of me.

"It was nice meeting you, Ruby. I'll see you soon. Step into the portal and you'll be transferred to your dorm."

With that she stood up and casted a shining portal. I stepped in and in an instant, got was standing in a beautiful room with fancy furniture and a royal looking carpet.

"Ruby! You made it!" I felt someone tackle me. It was Lily and everyone else coming to greet me.

"Come, each room has 4 bunk beds. We saved the last one for you!" The room wasn't fancy, but it was beautiful and spacious. Each one having their own desk, possibly to do homework.

Ava came and took my bag.

"Go shower, we'll help you unpack your stuff."

"Where's the shower?"

"In the hallway. We have to share with other houses. But of course, this floor is just for girls only. Boys can't get in."

Freyja walks over to me carrying a towel with clothes and shampoo.

"Come with me, Ruby. I didn't shower yet."

I took some towels and clothes to change into along with some shampoo. I walked into the hallway and only noticed a few girls wearing nothing but a towel. Seemed like everyone already took a shower right when they got up here.

"Ugh. Sorry Ruby, go on without me. I forgot something back in the room."

"Okay."

I walked into the shower room. Just a few girls finishing up. The showers weren't completely private as the door only covered the neck to calves for most average size people. You can see whether or not a shower was open or not. Of course me being shy and not wanting to talk to everyone, i decided to go all the way to the back. I placed my clothes to the side where it wouldn't get wet and began showering. I began placing my hands to the back of my head and washed my hair. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the hot water going all over my body.

Suddenly, I felt a pair of hands grab my armpits.

"AHH!" I screamed pulling my hands down. I turned around and it was Silvia with 2 of her group members, both humans.

"Hey ticklish brat." She looked me up and down. "Naked, huh? Perfect."

The 2 besides her each ran towards my sides, pulled my hands up, and chanted a locking spell. I tried quicking them away but they quickly pushed me feet towards the wall and chanted the locking spell again. I was spread eagled against the wall, unable to move.

Silvia walked up to and began tickling my chin.

"Trixi's a useless bitch. You can replace her."

"N-no!"

*SLAP*

"You're forgetting your place already, you damn slave. What are you suppose to say?"

"Let me go!"

*SLAP SLAP*

"OW!"

"Fine, we're going to do this the hard way then. Ladies?"

I felt both of their hands in my armpits

"EEEEK! NOHOHOHOHO!" I twisted my body to no avail.

"You know when Trixi bit you? She released a sensitivity heightener that doesn't get out of your system for 24 hours."

That explains why my feet felt even more ticklish than usually when Professor Belle was tickling me.

After a minute of them tickling, i felt tears forming in my eyes already. I then felt a pair of hands on my sides, causing me to scream.

"You can't escape, you know? Might as well just surrender to me."

"NOOAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

She sighed.

"Fine. Ladies, plan B."

The tickling stopped, but quickly resumed with tickling a new feeling. Those two started sucking on my nipples while tickling my sides and Silvia squeezing my thighs and hip area. My mind was going crazy. I couldn't take it anymore.

"PLEASE STOP! PLEASE STOP!"

"Do you surrender to me?"

"I SURRENDER!"

""I surrender" to who?"

"I surrender, Mistress Silvia." I was crying as I said it from all the tickling and humiliation. Silvia started laughing.

"Good bitch. But we're not done with you yet. Next stage, girls."

"RUBY!" I heard someone yell. I turned but couldn't make out the figure with the tears in my eyes. The figure suddenly disappeared and-

"OOOOF!" I saw Silvia thrown against the wall as well as her 2 minions.

"Ruby! Are you okay?!" It was Freyja! She quickly read the situation and used magic to get rid of the locks. I fell on the floor since I didn't have strength on my legs to keep myself up.

"Here, let me help you." Freyja said putting my arms around her shoulders. She started carrying me out the door when suddenly I felt something push me from behind. The forced pushed Freyja and I to the floor. I couldn't get up since I was out of energy from the torture but Freyja did.

"You bitches will pay for that." Freyja said pounding her fist in her hand.

Silvia and her 2 minions seemed unharmed from the attack by Freyja.

"A Valkyrie, huh? Hopefully a big tough girl like you is ticklish as well. Your kind are my favorite to tickle." Said Silvia licking her lips.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next chapter: Freyja versus Silvia and her 2 minions. How will Freyja win? Will Silvia have two more slaves at her feet?

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back