• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Magic Academy Part 4

shygirl1104

Part 1: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?288235-Magic-Academy

Part 2: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?288246-Magic-Academy-Part-2

Part 3: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?288259-Magic-Academy-Part-3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Island in which the Academy was located in had a few key features.

1) The Academy itself.
2) The Mountains which were in the North-West of the Island.
3) The forest, which is only opened to students if a Professor is with them.
4) The caves, which can be found to the North-East at the back end of the forest. Restricted to students.
5) And of course, the lovely town where many of the Island Inhabitants have signed a contract with the Kingdom in which they were allowed to do business with the Academy. Each student or professor from the Academy can get a discount on any items. In return, the Kingdom reduces all their taxes.

The town was about a mile away. It's walking distance, but there were carriages that students can pay for a quicker travel. Ruby's group decided it would be best to walk and enjoy the scenery.

"So what happened with you yesterday, Ruby? You went exploring the school after showering?" Asked Lily

I jumped at the sudden question and a flashback of what happened yesterday popped in my mind. I noticed Freyja fidgeting as she walked but closely listened in.

"Umm, yeah. I was hoping that there would be food in the cafeteria. I was a bit hungry."

"Oh, okay." Replied Lily gleefully as she levitated with her wings off the grown and start flying with her wings to the front of the group. I walked next to Freyja and gave her a nervous look. She just looked away.

"You know, we can get there faster if we all ride on Bathala's back!" Shouted Devin

"Do you want to get kicked again?" Asked Bathala.

The walk there was pretty quick with friendly banter and chatter from everyone. We arrived to the town where the streets were filled with students. The town was pretty big, but the layout was simple. A big fountain in the middle with chairs and tables where people were playing chess. Occasional food stands and merchandise stands. The shops were formed in a circle with white walls and wooden roof tops. It was a simple place, but beautiful and lively as well.

"So, where do you guys want to go?" Ava asked.

"Weapon shop." Said Freyja

"Hmm, there's a shop over there called Spy-wear. I'm going to check that out." Said Devin

"I'm going to get a massage. The bed I'm sleeping on is not horse-friendly." Said Bathala

"Library!" Lily shouted raising her hand in the air.

"I'll go with you, Lily." Said Ava. She turned towards me.

"What about you, Ruby?"

"I...don't know yet. I guess I'll just look around."

"Alright everyone. I guess we'll take...3 hours for shopping and looking around? We all get back to this spot at 1 P.M." Said Ava.

We all agreed and took off. I felt my pockets where the gold my sister gave me were. She gave me 50 gold piece, two 10 gold piece, and five 1 gold pieces. So 75 gold in total. I looked around, and a picture of a heart and a clown were on top of the shop. I was intrigued and went in to see what was it they sold here.

The shop was filled with chocolates, flowers, and potions. I walked in and saw Cedric, my sister's boyfriends with a few other guys. He notices me and smiles.

"Hey Ruby! Come over here." He says waving me over.

"This is my best friend, Colden. He's two-fifths minotaur, and three-fifths human." He says pointing to a very large man who's face was a mixture of a minotaur and human with small horns pointing out of his head."Don't ask about his parents." He whispered to me. He then turns to the other guy with him.

"Ah, this is my younger cousin, Clifton. You can call him Cliff though. He's shy to strangers at first but is very playful once he's comfortable with you. Go on Cliff, say hi to the pretty girl." He says pushing Cliff.

"I'm not a fucking little kid." Cliff looked like Cedric, except he had a baby face and had spiky hair like a teenager trying to look cool. He's tall. Not buff, but he was muscular. Just more on the lean side. He's pretty cute, i must say.

"This is my girlfriend's little sister." He said introducing me. "Anyways, Ruby. I'm trying to look for a gift for your sister. You think she'll like these flowers." He asked shoving flowers in my face.

"Umm..." But before I can give an answer, a cloud of pink dust hit my face. I recoiled back and start coughing. Suddenly, I felt something tickling my tummy and sides.

"Wha-hehehehehehe." I started giggling and clutching my sides.

"Yup, it's a laughing flower!" Cedric announced proudly.

"Makehehehe it stop!" I said as I fall on the floor. I started rolling back and forth and felt other people in the shop stare at me.

"Okay okay." Cedric said. He shoved the flowers in my face and out came some blue dust. The tickling sensation stopped. He pulled me up.

"Sorry, cruel joke." He said smiling. He turned to Cliff. "Isn't this great, Cliff? Now you know she's ticklish! I bet you're happy now." He said lightly backslapping Cliff's groin area. Cliff recoiled with an angry face. He then attempted to punch Cedric, but he wacked his fist away with just 2 fingers. Cliff stormed out angrily.

"Haha, I think my little cousin likes you. What do you think of him?" He asked me.

"I...umm..." I mean, Cliff wasn't bad looking, but he his personality wasn't too my taste.

"Whoops. My bad. I'll see you some other time, Ruby." He said putting down the flowers. Him and Colden walked out the store. I looked around the store a bit and saw a lot of interesting things, but nothing I wanted to buy. I decided to go back outside. I windowed shop some more. I wasn't familiar with what was expensive or what was not expensive, but everything seemed relatively cheap...or my sister just gave me a ton of money. 75 gold back in the village I was from can buy me 3 meals for about 2 or 3 days. 75 gold here can be me meals for almost a week, and that wasn't including the school's discount.

A shop window caught my eye. The sign said "Pets for sale" with owls and dogs in cages behind the window. I decided to check it out. There were only a few students here, and for could reason. The prices for these pets were outrageous! 150 gold for an owl! 100 gold for a dog!. Even the cheaper ones were expensive. They had insects for about 40 gold. One of the workers approached me.

"Hi, are you interested in anything?" She smiled warmly

"I'm just looking." I said. She walked back behind the counter. As she did, I noticed at the counter with a sign that said "Grow your own pixie!" I approached her and asked her about it.

"Oh this. Yup, inside each small package is an invented Pixie that we bought from the kingdom. It's not selling well though."

"Why not?"

"Well, the Pixie starts off as a very tiny ball that eats anything dirty for immunity purposes. So to start, the Pixie lives in the human ear for the first half hour or so, just eating your ear wax and buzzing around in your air."

I made a "yuck" face.

"Yup, and it feeds off the toe jam and human sweat as it grows older. Also, the Pixie's personality is very hard to control. It can be friendly, but can also be a troublemaker."

I started to lose interest and was about to walk away.

"BUT, a pixie can use magic as well. It's a very good companion to have if you have the patience to raise it right. Most people usually give up on pixies very quickly. What they don't know is that a Pixie matures very quickly and will fight and defend for you."

I wasn't totally bought in, but having a pet might be good for me if I was ever alone.

"Okay, sure. I'll take one. How much is it?"

The worker gleamed with joy.

"It's 70 gold, but with the student discount, you get 10 gold off."

I paid the gold and the worker was jumping for joy.

"Wow! My first commission!" She exclaimed. She turned to me.

"Trust me, you'll be very happy with the Pixie. I'm a pixie owner myself." She said proudly folding her arms with a cocky smile on her face. "Daisy, come out. We made our first sale and they bought a Pixie!" Suddenly, a glowing light behind the worker came flying out. The worker took the small package and opened it.

"Daisy, will you put her into the customer's ear?"

Daisy's tiny head nodded as she took a tiny battle a bit bigger than her hands. She flew towards my ear as I felt her tiny hands in my ear.

"There, all done. Don't worry about it falling out. It won't. Oh right, I will have a book on how to raise pixies delivered to your dorms. What's your name?"

"Ruby."

"Okay Ruby. It will be there by the end of the day at most. Thank you again!"

I walked out of the store. Not dissatisfied, but not excited with my purchase. We've never owned a pet before so I really didn't know what I was getting. But the worker said to be patient so that I will.

I was getting a bit hungry and thirsty. I saw an Inn nearby and walked in. There were a good mixture of students as well as older men in farmer outfits. I saw some of them approach some female students, but got quickly rejected by them. I also saw Cliff, but he still had an angry look on his face and decided it was best not to approach him.

I sat at the bar and ordered a bloody mary drink. Suddenly one of the farmer approached me.

"Hey young lady. You go to the magic academy?"

I took this as him wanting to...you know...but I didn't want to seem mean and small talked him, giving him short answers. I think he finally got the message cause he left. I was a bit creeped out and took another sip of my drink. Right after, the same farmer and a few of his buddies approached me. Just smiling as me. I turned to get up and leave but suddenly a wave of sleepiness went past me and I started nodding off and closing my eyes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I awoken and quickly tried getting up. I realized my situation. Arms and feet tied up with a gag around my mouth. Naked...again.

"Oh no, please tell me those old men drugged my drink." I thought to myself.

"Well look who's up."

Yup. It those men that approached me. They're standing around me naked each with a boner.

I tried speaking but the gag around my mouth was stopping me from saying any words.

"It's been years since someone finally fell for the distraction tricked. Weren't you ever taught to always watch your drink?"

One of them climbed on top of me while the other 2 went to each side of the bed.

"Ahh, freshhhh..." He said as he stroked my mound. The ticklishness and sensitivity caused me squirm and scream. The other 2 start playing with my nipples. I tried resisting but over a few minutes, my body began enjoying this. I started breathing a little bit heavier and moaning a little bit from time to time.

"Good girl." One of the men said, tickling my neck. My body reacted by squeezing to the side where his fingers were. He saw this and was shocked a little, but smiled and kept doing it as I kept instinctively tried squeezing neck my neck.

"Are you ticklish?" He asked as he used 1 finger and wiggled it in my armpits. I screamed through my gag which was noticed by all of them. They all looked at each other and smiled. Oh no.

My upperbody was being assaulted with tickles while my mound was being stroked. I kept screaming through my gag trying to twist my body. My mind was going crazy with pleasure and torture.

Finally, after about 10 minutes of torture, they took my gag.

"P-Puh-please, stop." I begged. My body was full of sweat and I was gasping for air. My pussy was getting wet.

"Will you do anything I say?" Said one of the men.

"Y-Yes. I'll do anything. Just no more tickling."

He came forward to my face.

"Suck it." He said holding his hard dick.

I looked at it and looked away.

"I'll tickle you then."

"No no. I'll suck it. I'll suck it."

He smirked and placed it closer to my face. I opened my mouth and closed my eyes, accepting my face.

*CRASH*

The door crashed down and Cliff was at the door way.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?" Shouted the man.

Cliff did something quickly with hands. He then teleported, appearing in the air right next to the man and punched him causing him to fall on the floor. He did the same with the other two, swiftly taking them out. He then looked at me and blushed. I did the same, realizing he saw me naked. But he sliced the bondage.

I quickly put on my clothes which were on the table in the room.

"You okay?" He asked me

"Y-yeah...How did you find me?"

"I-I saw you sitting at the bar. Saw the old men and saw him leave. I went to the bathroom and when I got back, you were gone along with the man. I got a bit suspicious and sniffed the drink and realized it was drug. I then try sniffing out your scent but it was a bit hard since there are a lot of students with the same scent."

"Wait...you're a...ninja?"

He nodded.

"Oh, that's cool. I haven't met one."

I could have sworn I saw a tiny small smile form. I looked at the people knocked out.

"So, what do we do about them/"

"I punched them hard enough to forget...what happened."

"Oh." I looked away embarrassed.

There was an awkward silence between us until Cliff finally spoke.

"Hey umm, I hope I don't sound like a creep but...do you want to walk around town?"

I was shocked by his request.

"I...I'm sorry, but I have to meet with my friends soon. I'm suppose to meet them at 1."

"Oh." He said with disappointment in his voice and face. I instantly felt bad.

"W-Well, I don't think I'm doing anything tomorrow."

He looked up and smiled.

"So...a date then?"

"I...Yes. It's a date." I was surprised I managed to say that.

We walked out, both happy with what transpired.

"Oh my gosh, I actually got asked out." I thought to myself.

We said our goodbyes to each other.

"I'll meet you at the cafeteria at...9:30? Is that good enough for you?" He asked me. I nodded.

Speaking of time, I looked the clock that was visible throughout the whole town. There were 5 minutes left to spare. I walked to the spot where we were suppose to meet up and everyone was already there.

"Hey Ruby! What did you buy? And why is your hair all messed up?"

Oh shoot.

"I uhh...no reason. I bought a Pixie."

Lily's face brightened up.

"A pixie?! where?!"

I pointed in my ear.

"Oh, it's still in the baby stage, huh? When did you get it?"

"Just a few hours ago."

"Oh, you're going to here voices in your head probably by tomorrow. I know this since Pixies are basically nieces to us Fairies."

"What did everyone else get?" I asked.

"Spellbooks. Don't know If I'll use them for any of my classes but you'll never know." Said Ava.

"A niceeeee massage with a strong, male centaur. He really knew how to hit the spots." Bathala said

"Some spy gear." Said Devin.

And with that, we went back to the Academy. My sister somehow found me as I was going back to my room. We caught up and she gave me a basic tour of the school. I didn't tell her about how I got tickled by 3 old men, but I did tell her about Cliff and him asking me out on a date.

"HAHAHAHAHA! Seriously?" She laughed. "Hang on, did he force you or did you choose to?"

"It was my free will."

"Well, I don't know much about his little cousin, but he's also in the same boat as us. He lost his parents and Cedric's family took him in. He didn't talk much and didn't really cause trouble. He mostly trained and trained."

"Oh..."

She shrugged her shoulders. "I mean, as long you're happy, you can go out with whomever you like...though I always thought you were more into girls."

"What?! What makes you think that?"

"Remember when some of my female friends came over, I always noticed you staring at them, especially their feet when they wiggled their toes."

"I DID NOT!" I said lunging towards her and squeezing her sides. With that, the tickle fight began again with back and forth tickling, slapping, and rolling around.

"Can I join?" We stopped and looked at the direction of the voice. This time, it was a female's voice.

"Professor Belle!" I exclaimed.

"Ruby, Sapphire. Good evening. Please, continue what you two were doing." She said smiling.

"Ruby, leave." My sis said in a serious tone. She only uses that tone if she was deadly serious. I always listened to her and walked away back to my dorm, sensing a hostile vibe from my sister.

I went back to the dorm where this time, I made sure to shower with everyone. I went to bed, thinking about tomorrow and my date with Cliff. And with that, my mind went into the dream world...

I was in the same dungeon again in the same position as last time. However, something was different. There was a man next to me. A handsome one. I couldn't recognize him but he looked so familiar. He was naked too. A group of female demons surrounded him and for some reason, I felt jealousy and anger. I felt my mouth shouting something, but I couldn't make out the words.

The room then shook and I looked to my right as someone dressed in a clown costume smiled. His head, body and fingers kept growing and growing as he made ticklish movements across my body. I screamed and tried breaking free to no avail. I felt no nails on my body, but every time he touched me, I felt ticklishness all over. While no sound came out, I felt myself screaming and laughing. I suddenly felt myself floating. It was so weird. Now I was looking at this scenario from my view point and the clown's viewpoint. The body the clown was tickling...it's me! But my guy was telling me it wasn't me...I closed my eyes to escape from this nightmare and I felt myself fading away...

Next chapter: Ruby's date with Cliff! New character: The Pixie! Also, it's the first day of classes!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back