• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Spoiled Brat (Repost)

critterlord

TMF Master
The Spoiled Brat

Or An Impishly Good Time

Princess Mayflower Cornucopia, or May for short, was your average princess, on the outside. She had long flowing golden tresses and beautiful sunny smile. Even at the age of 16, she was more beautiful than most eligible girls. However, beneath her angelic appearance, she was a true devil. She constantly flirted with all the knights, hoping for one to grab and kiss her, just so she could watch the execution. Her father, King Lyn was a just ruler, but totally blind to her mischief. He had not had an easy time raising her. Her mother had died of a dragon attack when May was two. Forced to rule his kingdom, King Lyn left his daughter in the capable (or so he thought) hands of the Castles nannies and instructors. However, it is forbidden for anyone outside of the Royal Family to punish a princess. Usually it was the Queen’s job to punish the Royal Daughter and make sure she grew up a proper princess. But, with her mother gone, May could get into all sorts of trouble without being punished. This made her think she was better than anyone else, except her father. And sometimes she wondered about him to.
She was always looking for mischief to pull, because causing havoc in the Castle gave her a feeling of power over everyone caught up in the chaos. She was quite smart, and concocted most of the plans herself. However, like all teenage girls, she was very gossipy. She had to tell all her wonderful schemes to someone. She chose for her confidants Ivy and Berry, who were, luckily, her servant girls and roughly her age. Ivy was half a year younger than May and had bright red hair and freckles everywhere on her body. Berry was only 15 and had long black hair and cute little pug nose. The first time May had told them about an upcoming plan to put dye and salt in the well to make all the water look and taste like blood, Ivy went to the King. May, of course, refused the whole thing and Ivy was sent to the dungeon for a week on bread and water rations for telling lies about the princess.
That promptly put an end to tattle tailing. So, now, a sort of routine was established. May would concoct a scheme, and tell Ivy and Berry. The three would carry out the plan, irritate everybody, and manage to get away clean, with some whimpering and worming from May. However, sometimes things just seemed to present themselves to May without planning a thing.
May was bored that warm summer’s day. She had driven her last instructor out of the castle by sticking leeches all over his body when he was sleeping, so May didn’t have to attend any boring writing lessons. She was just looking for trouble when she ran into her new handmaiden, Abigail.
Abigail was 22 and had just been hired the day before. In her hands, she carried a pile of May’s dresses, probably intending to clean them. She promptly dropped them in surprise at bumping into the princess.
May was delighted. Now was her chance for a little fun.

“You clumsy oaf! Now look what you’ve done! All my dresses fell on the filthy floor!”

“Sorry, your majesty,” sputtered Abigail. She had a look in her eyes akin to a scared rabbit.

“You made a mistake and now you’re going to pay for it,” May said, trying not to giggle at the look on Abigail’s face. “Now you have to jump in the moat.”

Now Abigail was both confused and frightened. She had been told to do exactly what the princess said, but she wasn’t sure if May was joking or not. She asked, “You want me to do what, your majesty?”

May looked directly into Abigail’s eyes and talked as if she was talking to a very slow child.

“I... Want... You... To... Jump... Into... The... Moat...”

The look on May’s face said that she was most certainly not joking. Abigail lost all stability in her knees.

“Y-y-yes, your majesty,” was all that Abigail managed to say. She started to head off towards the Castle gates.

May immediately sprinted up to her room in the tower to get a good view of the fun. She giggled at the splash as Abigail leapt into the moat. It was only a few seconds later that the moat monsters caught sight of her. May laughed out loud at the scream Abigail pulled as the hundred-toothed monsters homed in on her. The monsters almost had her, when the Captain of the Outside Guard pulled Abigail out with his spear. May sighed in regret. If only the monsters had at least gotten one of her limbs or something. She lay down in bed to calmly await the wraith of her father when he learned of her latest escapade.

A half hour later, May stood before Lyn in the empty meeting hall. Lyn was shocked and horrified at his daughter’s actions. He sighed deep. What was about to come would not be easy. He turned to his only daughter.

“Tell me, why on earth would to tell your new handmaiden to jump into a monster-infested moat.”

As always, May didn’t even care enough to lie.

“I was bored. I was just trying to have a little fun...”

“FUN!!! FUN!!! You know perfectly well that we lost two squires to the moat monsters this month alone! You sent your servant to almost certain death! I know exactly what would have happened if the Captain hadn’t seen her. You wanted to see her hurt.” Lyn stood up in his seat and pointed a finger at May. “You always like to see people hurt.”

May’s face suddenly scrunched up. Lyn knew he had gone to far.

May yelled out, “Oh, sure! You always their to punish me, but your never there when I need you! You think you know me?!! Well, you don’t! You never have time to know me! It’s your fault Mommy died! It’s your fault she’s not here for me!” May ran crying from the room, yelling a parting “I hate you!” from over her shoulder as she left.

Lyn slumped in his chair. He had been right. That hadn’t been easy. But, what did he expect. He truly never had time for his only child, and it was his fault her mother had died. He had been out on some silly required quest when the dragon attacked. He hadn’t been there to protect her. King Lyn, ruler of all the land, placed his head in his hands, and cried.

Outside the hall, May stifled a giggle. That had been too easy. Her father had always been a sentimental old fool, always crying about his wife. May felt no sympathy, seeing as she remembered nothing about her mother and didn’t care a lick about her. She smiled at the thought of her father finally being dead. Then she would finally be in charge. And the first thing that she would do would be to find some faster moat monsters.

Later that day, she was rethinking the whole event, and realized something important. Abigail had tattled on her. Otherwise, how had her father known? She vowed vengeance on Abigail, not because she was angry about the lecture, but because she wanted an excuse for more mischief. She only needed the help of one person to perform the plan.

She immediately left to find the Royal Custodian. He was an old crotchety old man. He had been in the castle for years. He knew every inch and had the key to every door. He was also in charge of dealing with problems in the castle. Unfortunately he was old and senile, and was rarely able to perform his duties. But, he was an old friend of the king, and so was kept in the position.

May only wanted to see him to ask for his keys to Abigail’s room. She planned to put itching powder into Abigail’s soap. May required all her servants to wash twice a day, to keep them from smelling in her majesty’s presence. Luckily, the Royal Custodian was so senile, he would usually give May any key she wanted, if she asked nice and complimented him on his job. May could be very charming when she needed to be. Lucky enough, she spotted the Royal Custodian marching up the very hall she was in right now. He, unfortunately, did not seem to be in a good mood. He was cursing about something. That meant something was happening in the Castle. May hid herself behind a cabinet in order to hear what he was saying as he passed by.

The Royal Custodian was yelling up a storm. “Dang it all! This is not my job! I am not supposed to clean up messes those yahoos leave behind! This is the third time this week those imps trashed the dungeon. Manacles and chains all over the place...”

He passed by May, but she had heard enough. Imps in the dungeon? This sounded like even better fun. All thoughts of Abigail immediately left her mind as she began to form a new plan.

It was later that night that May sat in her big comfy chair as Berry and Ivy cleaned May’s feet. As disgusting as this may sound, it wasn’t all that bad. May’s feet were cleaned every night always smelled slightly of the rose perfume she used. Ivy could think of worse things to do every night. Like listening to what mad scheme May came up with next. Usually, May had a new one every night. Tonight was no exception.

“Do either of you know anything about imps in the dungeon?” asked May. Ivy and Berry looked at each other in surprise. Usually May never asked for their input until after the plan was revealed.

Berry, as usual, was to shy to say anything. Ivy knew she had better say something, or May would grow angry and think of something terrible to do to her and Berry. Ivy racked her brain and remembered something she had heard from one of the King’s elderly advisers.

“I heard that Lyn’s father was a little crazy. One time, he decided to liven up on of his parties with some funny animals. He purchased some imps from a veiled woman at a market and put them in the dungeon until the party. The party was canceled because the King had a bad cold, and the imps were totally forgotten.”

May smiled. Ivy and Berry cringed. That was never a good sign.

“Good. That is good. Because we are going to snatch an imp, bring him up here, and stuff him in the kitchen.” May smiled at the thought of the havoc that the imp would cause in the pantry. Imps were notoriously mischievous. If only May had known how mischievous.

Berry, curiosity overcoming shyness, spoke up.

“How will get into the dungeons? They’re always locked and the Royal Custodian won’t even let you in there.” The girls knew, because May had been curious about the dungeons since they first learned of them, and had tried everything short of asking her father to get in.

May leaned close and spoke in a whisper. The chances of anyone hearing her in the private bedchambers were nil, but May liked the secrecy of it.

“The Royal Custodian was down there today. I just checked the doors. He forgot to lock them. All we need is a leash, which I have out by the stables, and a club to knock one out. I’m going down there tonight, after midnight. I will need some help. Any volunteers.”
Both Ivy and Berry gulped. They knew better than to say no.

The Castle bells struck twelve. May, Ivy, and Berry were ready. They had identical plain cotton dresses on over their underthings and plain leather boots over plain white stockings. It had been Ivy’s suggestion to raid the main servants closet to get some cloths, seeing as how the dungeons were bound to be dirty. May hated anyone coming up with a better idea than her, and so pretended like it had been her idea. Getting the leash and club had been easy, with May’s expertise as sneaking. It was barely fifteen after when the three girls entered the dungeon passageway. There was a long dark hall before they reached the dungeons proper. May had thoughtfully brought flint and lit one of the torches on the wall. The first thing they noticed was the fact that the walls were spotless. Someone, or something had cleaned every inch of the hallway, and it certainly hadn’t been the Royal Custodian.

“Maybe the imps did it,” offered Berry.

“Yeh and elves combed my hair,” mocked May. Berry blushed and was quiet.

As they entered the actual dungeon, they noticed one thing very quickly. The whole place was clean. The flagstones were free of dust. The shackles and chains fairly shined. The rack’s wood seemed polished.

May couldn’t explain why, but the clean spooked her. If she wasn’t afraid of being seen as a chicken in front of underlings, she would have left right then and there. In a few seconds, she would sorely regret that decision.

From out of nowhere, something flung itself from the ceiling and landed on Berry’s back. She screamed and dropped the leash she had been holding. Ivy, no coward, tried to hit it with the club she was holding. The creature grabbed the club with one of it’s hands (Ivy suddenly realized it had four) and yanked it out of her grasp with incredible strength. Even more amazingly, it spit something at Ivy.

The stuff hit her right in the stomach. She reached down to wipe it off. To her surprise, it wasn’t wet. It was soft and felt a lot like spider webs. It clung to her and entangled her hands. She heard a sound behind her. She turned around and saw at least ten of the things that was on Berry. She couldn’t help it. She screamed. The things had four arms each and two feet. They were blue and had sharp claws on the ends of four fingers on each hand. The big ears were perked up, as if listening to her scream. The large round flat black noses were sniffing, as if smelling the rose soap she had used that night during her bath. The large round red eyes were staring at her. Then, all at once, they began to spit.

In seconds, Berry, Ivy, and May were completely covered in goo. Only their heads remained uncovered. The thing on Berry’s back had leapt off once it had seen the others spit. The things crept closer to the girls. Each was only a foot high. There was no question about it. They were imps.

May was panicking, for the first time in her life. She began to babble.

“I order you to let me go!” she screamed. She felt like she was in a spider’s cocoon. Suddenly she remembered what spiders do to things they cocoon. She grew very quiet.

One of the things walked over to the torch. It reached out a tentative hand towards the flame. It got burnt and hissed. It spit at the flame and it died instantly. The room entered pitch darkness.

Just as May was about to panic even more, the room was filled with a light blue glow. May looked around as far as her wrappings let her, and realized that the light was radiating from the imps theyselves.

A sound caught her attention. The sound was the unmistakable creaking and slamming of a door. She turned her head, and sure enough, one of the creatures had closed the door. Now there was not chance for escape.

One of the creature (just one!) picked her up and carried her over to a rack. It carefully cut away the wrapping and quickly pushed her into the inclined surface of the rack. Four other imps grabbed her hands and feet and secured them in the racks shackles. But, instead of feeling cold metal on her hands, she felt something soft. She looked, and saw the manacles were lined with the same goo that had recently covered her.

Ivy, on the other hand, was taken over to a set of stocks. The stocks were lined with the same goo. After she was unwrapped, two imps put goo on her wrists and pulled her arms up. They leapt into the rafters and secured the wrappings to a rafter (also sparkling clean.) Her feet were quickly placed in the stocks and a small bench was pushed under her to sit on. It too was padded with goo.

Berry was simply unwrapped and her arms were pulled above her head like Ivy’s. But, Berry’s were pulled until her feet were about a foot of the ground. To her surprise, the position was quite comfortable. It was the imps she was uncomfortable with.

May finally figured out what was about to happen to her and her servants. The imps were planning on torturing them first before eating her. It would turn out May was only half right. She hoped that the imps would torture the others first, so she could watch. No such luck. The imps seemed impartial and went after them all at the same time. She expected the imp to start pulling the crank any minute.

Then she realized that there was no crank. It had been removed. Then what were the creatures planning to do.

One jumped up and stood on the rack right in front of her feet. It put up its finger and drew a straight line right down the middle of the boot. Then it walked to the top of her boot and drew a line with its claw down the front of her boot. The boot fell apart! May gasped. Those claws must be sharp. The boot was removed and its pair was in the same fashion. Athough she wasn’t paying attention, Ivy and Berry’s boots were coming off in the same way. Berry kicked her legs so much that the imps had to glue her ankles toward the ground. Then May realized the imps drawing lines down the sides of her dress.

“Stop that,” May yelled, hoping that by putting command in her voice would get the imps attention. It didn’t work. Her dress came off, leaving her in a pale blue bra, a pale blue panty, and white stockings. She felt very vulnerable. Ivy and Berry’s dress came of in the same fashion. Their underthings were exactly like those of May, except they were plain white.

Another imp crawled up onto the rack and the two proceeded to slowly slip off her socks. The other imps in the room stopped and watched what was happening to May. May, despite herself, was pleased to be the center of attention.

Then one of the imps by her feet reach out slowly with its claw and began to draw a line on her bare sole.

May expected it to hurt. Instead she giggled. It tickled.

The creature did it again. May’s feet had been pampered and washed every night since she could remember. They were incredibly soft and very ticklish. May laughed.

“HEEHEHEHEHE STOP-P—P IT HEHEHE!” she giggled. And to her surprise it did. It smiled revealing pointy teeth and beckoned to the rest of the imps in the room. The imps near Berry and Ivy turned towards them. Other imps climbed onto the rack and stood to face May’s armpits, ribs, and stomach. May realized then that this was exactly what the imps had planned.

She yelled out, “Their going to tickle us!” just before a single line was drawn on each of her feet and sides. She laughed loudly.

May’s exhibition and yell caused different reactions in the separate girls. Ivy didn’t waste her breath but began to struggle as hard as she could as the imps slowly lifted off her socks. Berry, on the other hand, squealed and went limp, making it that much easier for her sock to be taken off. The other girl’s imps began to draw lines of their own. The dungeon was soon filled with their laughter.

It seemed like forever, but it really only took 30 seconds for the imps to stop. May gasped for breath. As a princess, no one had dared tickle her. She had never felt such a sensation. Yet, even though she was terrified of it happening again, she felt an odd longing for it. These emotions puzzled her. She had never felt either fear or longing before.

Ivy was just plain scared. She hated being tickled, ever since here younger brother had tickle her armpits behind the barn back home. She said a silent prayer to any god that was listening that the tickling wouldn’t continue. Yet a nasty little voice inside her asked her if she actually wanted this prayer answered.

Berry was having a very unusual reaction. She had loved watching other girls tickled since she could remember. It had looked so fun, and the girls had looked so happy. She had dreamed about seeing May and Ivy having the same look of happiness on their faces. But she had never expected to actually see it. And she certainly hadn’t expected to participate in it. It had looked so fun. And to her surprise she had had fun. She couldn’t stand it any longer and finally blurted it out.

“That was fun!” she said, adding a little giggle. The imps smiles seemed to widen.

“It was kind of fun,” admitted May. In fact, she realized that it had been more fun than any of the pranks she had pulled.

“I guess it was sorta fun,” said Ivy reluctantly. She looked at May. “But I beat you couldn’t take any more.” She said mischievously.

“Your on!” said May just before the imps all around her raised all of their hands and started flexing their tickly claws.

“Uh oh! Hey, now, I really didn’t mean it. Honest PleasHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEH EHEHEHEHEHEHEHE.” May giggled as hard as she could as 24 hands bearing 48 claws advanced to tickle her ribs, sides, tummy and worst (or best) of all, her feet.

Ivy and Berry immediately got the same treatment as their own imps took to their ticklish spots. The imps could walk right up their sides, as if their feet were sticky. All they had to do was walk up and bend over to tickle the soft tender sensitive skin of the young girls. Ivy and Berry giggled until they ran short of breath, then they laughed silently. May seemed to have endless supplies of air and continued to laugh until her ticklish sides ached.

The imps were professionals. They quickly found the worst places on the girls and exploited them. May’s worst place was her arch dimples. The imps at her feet poked, prodded, and wiggled the tiny dimples until May felt like she was going to explode with laughter.

Ivy’s worst place was undoubtedly her toes, especially under and between them. She scrunched up her toes in the hopes the imps would find it impossible to tickle there and move on. One of the more inventive imps put a little goo onto her toenail and pulled her toes back and apart from the others and attached the end of the goo string to the stock. The other imp saw this and did the same thing. Soon, all her toes were completely at the mercy of the imps. She laughed so hard that she started to become hoarse.

Berry, on the other hand, had her entire super-ticklish body as her worst spot. There was not a place on her body that was not hyperticklish and there was not a spot on her body that the imps didn’t exploit to their full potential. In fact, she had twice as many imps on her as May or Ivy.

The girls were in such a state of joy and euphoria that they were sure that they were going to pass out.

Just before that point, the imps stopped all together. The girls giggled as the residual effects of the tickling slowly wore off. It was several more minutes before they could talk.

“That was amazing,” said Berry. She was totally disheveled, but looked like she was having the time of her life.

‘That was pure torture,” said Ivy. “But still fun.”

May popped up. “I agree, but I want to know why Berry got all the fun of more imps.” She still felt a little jealous because the imps seemed to prefer Berry.

“It’s because I’m more ticklish than you two. Hey, I wonder if they play games.”

May was interested. “Games? What kind of games?”

“You know, like tickling each of us while we try not to laugh and tickling the loser worst,” said Ivy, who was finally getting into the spirit of things. All the imps in the room were smiling and nodding.

Berry smiled. “Oh, they understand us. Okay, imps let’s try it, but first you have to let me talk to the others. Only start when one of us says go. Okay you two.” She turned to look at the others and grinned slyly. “ I bet I can beat the stockings off of you two.”

“Oh, yah,” said May grinning. “Well, I’ll so you, Giggle Girl. Go!”
She knew the shock of the game starting so quickly would give her a head start. One imp began to tickle each girl on her left foot slowly with one claw. The tickling was so slow as to be able to resist, but not to ignore. The girls tried to though, closing their eyes, scrunching up their faces, and trying to think of anything, but the slow gentle swirling motions of the claws on their bare, defenseless feet. It didn’t work.

May had the head start, but it didn’t help her. Her dimples were only too accessible to a single claw. It was hard to tickle Ivy’s toes with only one claw, so her imp worked on her neck worst place, directly beneath the ball of her foot. But, it was still second best. Berry was enjoying it too much to even think about stopping. So, much to her surprise, May was the first to burst out laughing. The tickling on her foot stopped, while the tickling continued on Berry and Ivy’s feet.

“Hey, wait a minute. That’s not right. What about me... Oh My Gosh.” Roughly one hundred imps crawled out of the ceiling and landed on the rack. Somehow they all managed to fit. One of the imps screeched and they all began tickling at once. May’s entire body felt like it was on fire. A nice tickling fire. Every nerve in her entire body was working overtime. She couldn’t even laugh it was so much. It was the ultimate feeling of joy in the world. But, there was no way she could take it for long. After 30 second, the imps let off. Ivy and Berry’s imps let off as well. May gasped for air and was giggling as if she was still being tickled. It was a full 15 minutes before she could talk.

“Wow!” was all she could say even after she could talk.

Ivy smiled. “I am really jealous right now. What was it like?”

May grinned weakly, “I t was... It was like... It was... Wow!”

Berry giggled. “Oh, that was helpful. Hey, do you want to play another game.”

May laughed a little. “I am too tired to play another game.”

Ivy giggled mischievously. “Okay then how about some more straight tickling?” The imps, now numbering about two hundred, all smiled, broke of into three groups, and started advancing on each of the girls.

Ivy yelled in mock protest, “Hey, wait, I was just joking, NOOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAH STOPPIT-T-T-T I-I-I-CAN’T ST-T-T-TTAND IT HAHAHAHAHAH.”

The imps tickled the defenseless girls until they almost passed out then tickled them very lightly until they caught their breath, then they would tickle them non-stop. They repeated this cycle for several hour and then one of them opened the door. All the imps unshackle and un-gooed the girls and vanished into the rafters. The girls slowly got up. They were still weak from the tickle-fest. As they staggered out the door, each of them realized that the imps had made an improvement in each of their lives. Berry was finally able to express her love for tickling, Ivy lost her long held fear of tickling, and May had found something a lot more fun than causing chaos. As the door to the dungeon slowly closed, Berry asked weakly, “Can we do that again?”

May laughed. She suddenly realized that these two were no longer her servants. They were now her friends. She gave Berry a quick tickle in the side and said, “What do you think?”

Epilogue

May was late. She had been taking to her father about ruling the kingdom and had simply lost track of time. Lyn was surprised and delighted with May’s change since the other week. She finally expressed an urge to learn to rule the kingdom right, even if her ideas concerning the punishment of crimes by females were a little odd.

May was running so fast, she collided with a handmaiden carrying a bundle of towels that May recognized as her own. May was about to apologize and help gather them up when she saw who it was. It was Abigail!

Abigail was horrified. She had managed to get herself moved from princess handmaiden to laundry girl. She hadn’t even heard of May since then. She cursed her luck and waited for the sting. She was still under orders to always obey the princess.

May forced her face into a frown. It was hard, as she was out of practice. She tried to add a menacing tone to her voice as she said, “You again! You clumsy oaf! Now look what you’ve done! All my towels fell on the filthy floor!”

“Sorry, your majesty,” sputtered Abigail. She had that same look in her eyes, like those of a scared rabbit.

“You made a mistake and now you’re going to pay for it,” May said, trying not to giggle at the look on Abigail’s face. “Follow me.”

Abigail reluctantly followed May. May turned to look over her shoulder as she walked. She couldn’t stifle a giggle at the depressed look on Abigail’s face. She needs a few good laughs, thought May. She spoke out loud.

“Don’t worry so much. You’ll thank me after this. I promise.”

Abigail looked at May with a confused look as they walked toward the dungeon, from which already poured the sounds of Ivy’s laugh and Berry’s giggle.

The End

EXCELLENT STORY!! BRAVO!
The removal of clothing before tickling was excellent.
The about the moat was very funny.

I save it to the computer if you dont mind at all.

Thanks for the wonderful comments. If you liked this one, you should take a look at my other stories in my yahoo group. (the link is in my signature)

In my opinion, this one was almost as good as the one....that was...something...the one with Peek! Yeah..*Seems to have a bad memory right now*

Yeah, I'd like to see a sequal for this someday ^^x

WOW!!! Someone actually cared enough to bring this one back. If I can find the time, your find out that just about everything I have written up till now will fit together, but don't expect ANYTHING for a long time. My life is so hectic, I shouldn't even be taking the time to write this, so, TTFN.

uM.... Not be to be an ass, but shouldn't her age be corrected to 18? Brilliant story, though

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back