• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Close Encounter

critterlord

TMF Master
Close Encounter

Part One
The Initiation

Tara was nervous. She had never been to a treaty arrangement with an alien species. She had never even been off the moon, Io, before. She had been the top of her class in alien relations, and when she graduated at the precocious age of 17, her instructor decided that she needed some on the fieldwork. So, he had sent in her resume and photo to the Galactic Alien Relations Board and they had accepted her for a vital mission. On the planet of F125890, the 25th sentient race of aliens had been found.
Since humans had left Earth’s atmosphere, several different races had been discovered, some friendly and one very hostile. The Sarians had waged war on the human’s. Since human and Sarian technologies were roughly at the same stage, the war had been even and very brutal. Ninety-three percent of all human males had been drafted and killed. After the war, women activists had seen their chance and had managed to get elected the first woman galactic president. Over time, the presidency had evolved into a dynasty, with males kept alive mainly for breeding. All important positions were now filled by woman. Even the space pirates were now crewed only by females. It had been one of these pirate vessels that had discovered planet F125890. The Galactic Police had intercepted a transmission between two pirate vessels. The transmission was mostly clouded by interference and what was understandable was filed into the main computer. “KKKKKKKKK sapient race KKKKKKKKK fifth quardrent, star F1258 KKKKKKK seems friendlKKKKKKKK has some weird customKKKKKKKKK.” With this, the Galactic Investigation team had managed to find the planet and its inhabitants. The natives seemed unsurprised by visitors and did indeed seem friendly enough, although they refused to allow the Investigation team access to much of the world. The Gwobbles, for that was what they called themselves, had already learned the main Galactic dialect from the pirate’s apparently frequent visits. The fact that the team was denied access to more than a few “rooms” was because only people who had been made part of the Gwobbles tribe were allowed free access. Since the team had to report something more than the Gwobbles outer description, they invited one of the Gwobbles to accompany them to their home to be studied. The Gwobbles found this acceptable. The Gwobble, who was named Wiby, was transported in secret to a lab, where he was given bioscans and observations. The findings were remarkable. Gwobbles digestive track could digest anything, even metal, and produce energy. They could lift weights ten times their own mass and survive any type of climate, although they seemed to prefer temperatures slightly warmer than humans could feel comfortable in. What was even more shocking was Gwobble’s brain. They could learn at accelerated rates, reading computer books faster than a super-computer could upload the pages. They seemed to have the ability for ESP, but Wiby explained that he had yet to advanced high enough yet to use his ESP. Wiby was asked about how the Gwobbles reproduced and the process was remarkable. Apparently, Gwobble males and females are totally different in size, shape, and name, for female Gwobbles are called Swamisess. The male Gwobble, every thousand solar turnings, will cough up a round egg. All the Swami had to do is touch it, and it opens up into two compartments, one containing a Swami and one containing a Gwobble. Since Gwobbles have no natural enemies, the length of time between births is quite normal. A tribe of Gwobbles usually experiences a new pair every decade. Their planet is unusually large, and if the cycle continues, it will be several billion years before the Gwobbles even begin overpopulate.
All this Tara had read. She was disturbed by the fact that the report had had no description of Gwobble customs, because Wiby had said that only members of the tribe could know them. Also, the race was so new and under secret observation, there were no photos of the Gwobbles. Tara would have to be completely surprised by their appearance.
Tara looked around at her companies. There were two others, since the Galactic Alien Relations Board didn’t what to alert to many people about the new race until more information was learned. Only new personal had been sent, since if the Gwobbles suddenly proved hostile, no veteran members would be lost. Miss Cleope was a freshly trained Negotiations Arranger and would be in charge of the whole affair. Even at the age of 18, she had proven herself a master at negotiations in the mock trials. Indeed, she looked the part of a Master Negotiator, with her long brown hair done up in a bow and her tight business suit, with short skirt and sports coat. Even her laptop super-computer looked ready to negotiate. She would have looked like the pinnacle of calm and collected, had Tara not seen the nervous sweat that was crawling down her face.
Zima was a totally different matter. She was the representative of the military. Her loose flight jacket unbuttoned and rumpled, long green-died hair flowing down, and green sunglasses resting on the tip of her nose, her appearance spoke nothing of nervousness or overcritical. She had been selected because she was a Maltuipian, one of the previously discovered races. Maltuipians are so close to humans, that some scientists have been working on theories that they two are actually related. Maltuipian females have very few exterior differences from human females. Every thing is exactly alike, except for Maltuipians have blue and white stripped skin, small wings that are no longer functional, and forked tails. Zima was roughly 20 by human maturity standards. Of course, Zima was not actually her real name. It was closer to ZZZMPQWRTGHMXZ, but that is unpronounceable by humans. The Galactic Army had sent her to show that humans had no segregation of alien species in their populations.
Tara looked down at herself. She was dressed in a long white skirt and a white jacket, standard issue Alien Relations novice. Her normal blond hair was in two long braids. Between proper and business-like Cleope and exotic and adventurous-looking Zima, she felt quite mundane. But all thought of what was ahead left her as the teleportation beams enveloped the negotiations team.
Instantly, Tara found herself on the surface of F125890. The back of her mind registered the fact that she would not see the ship for another five earth months, which was the standard set time for negotiations. The rest of her mind was occupied with where she now found herself. What ever she had expected, this certainly wasn’t it.
Instead of a building, it looked like they had found themselves in a tree, with the leaves covering the floor, the wooden limbs so close together as to form walls, and the foliage above them so thick, that lanterns were needed. There were thousands of lanterns, each lighted by what appeared to be some sort of glowing insect. The Gwobbles present were all sitting in chairs that looked like gigantic flowers. Only one was standing right in front of them. Tara looked at him carefully.
It was remarkable how closely the Gwobble resembled a teddy bear, if teddy bears only had green skin instead of fur and three big cute Bambi eyes. Behind the eyes, two stubby antennas jutted up. His feet were yellow, and had no toes. His stomach was also yellow; the rest of it was a light green. His pudgy arms ended with hands that bore two fingers and an opposable thumb. His skin, instead of being slimy or clammy, seemed instead slightly on the fuzzy side, like a flannel blanket. When he spoke, his voice sounded merry and light, like that of a child.
“Hello, Earth people. Welcome to the High Tree Council. Before we begin, it is customary to remove all coverings from one’s feet.”
Tara and Cleope, trained to accept strange customs, immediately reached down and removed their slippers. Zima looked like she thought this was silly, but wasn’t about to jeopardize her first mission over a pair of boots, so she bent down and unstrapped her standard army boots.
The Gwobble seemed amused, but said in a clear voice, “You must remove all coverings from your feet.”
Tara thought about this for a moment. Then she realized that she was wearing stockings. She quickly unrolled them and placed them inside her slippers. Next to her, Cleope had done the same thing. Zima unrolled her socks with bad grace, but without saying a word. In a matter of moments, the team was barefoot. The Gwobble pointed to three flower-chairs that were right in front of the other five Gwobbles in the room. Then the Gwobble left, as Tara, Cleope, and Zima started to walk towards the flowers. As Tara, Cleope, and Zima started walking towards the flower-chairs, Tara took a closer look at the room. The floor was covered with a smooth, soft moss that felt good on her bare feet. The walls were made out of the limbs of the trees and were also smooth. Then, she examined the flower-chairs.
The flower-chairs had four petals. One petal was very tall and was used as the back. Two of the petals seemed to have formed as armrests. The ones on the Gwobble’s chairs were much lower, so that they could reach their arms up. The last petal faced down and had a curve, for a footrest. Then Tara noticed that one of the Gwobbles was looking at her very carefully. As Tara sat down, she began to feel a slight tingling sensation on her foot. Cleope began to address the Gwobbles and the tingling vanished.
“We would like to sincerely thank you for allowing us to come and have this meeting,” said Cleope, in her best negotiating voice.
The center Gwobble smiled. “We could hardly refuse to help out the whole government of Humans. My people have always been widely known for their hospitality. Her, allow me to obtain for you refreshments.”
He didn’t say another word, but Tara got the didtint impression that her was summoning someone. She remembered that these cute little teddy bear-like creatures had incredible ESP powers, and Tara decided not to underestimate them. Suddenly, for an unseen door behind the Gwobbles came something that could only be a female Gwobble, or Swami, carrying a basket of fruit.
The Swami looked surprisingly like a human, only her skin was the same color as the Gwobbles’. She also had two large tentacles coming out from the back of her head, and she had no visible hair. On the sides of her forearms and calves were large riles like those Tara had seen on the back of some dinosaurs. She passed the fruit out to all members of the meeting and began to walk away, still carrying the bag of fruit. Suddenly, she began to giggle and almost dropped the basket of fruit. She was still giggling as she left. Tara turned back to the Gwobbles just in time to see the Gwobble that had been staring at her had not turned his cute eyes away from the Swami the whole time. Her thoughts were interrupted by the voice of the center Gwobble.
“Come now, eat up. This fruit is our favorite food.”
Tara took a look at the fruit in her hand. It was purple, with yellow spots. Tara knew better that too just eat it. The Gwobbles could eat rocks. This fruit might be indigestible. She turned to Zima.
Zima wasn’t just wearing her sunglasses for looks. They were special computers, capable of reading the chemistry of any matter. She was already scanning the fruit. She turned to Cleope and Tara and nodded, just before she bit into her own fruit. Tara sunk her teeth into the juicy fruit. The flavor was excellent! Tara had never tasted anything so good. Her fruit was gobbled up in a matter of moments, leaving her wanting more. Zima had shown even less restraint. After her first bite, she had devoured the fruit whole. Cleope had slowly nibbled at her fruit, but it was plain to she that she had exerted every ounce of self-control she had not to imitate her companions. Her efforts were wasted. When the three turned back to their hosts, they realized the Gwobbles had eaten their fruit in half the time Zima had taken. Good manners were obviously not part of the Gwobbles’ culture. The center Gwobble seemed to think of something.
“I am sorry. I have forgotten that it is human custom to introduce oneself at first meeting. I am Gwill, chieftain of this tribe. These four are my offspring, Ziny, Bawq, Purn, and Quip.”
Tara recognized Quip as being the one who kept staring at her. Cleope introduced herself, and Tara and Zima followed suit. Cleope decided that it was time to get to business.
“As the representative of the Negotiations Board, I would like to review with you the standard Galactic Treaty to note any specific changes that you would like to...”
“Nope,” interrupted Gwill. Cleope looked slightly taken aback. Tara was sure that Cleope had never been instructed on what to do if she was interrupted. Gwill ha most certainly set Cleope back. Cleope showed very little Negotiations training in her response.
“What do you mean, ‘Nope.’”
“I mean that you can’t introduce new topics in tribe meeting. You are not tribal members. To become tribal members, you must take an initiation test.”
Cleope suddenly remembered the problems the Galactic Investigation team had had with viewing Gwobble territory. Cleope eased up. She was prepared for this.
“We are authorized to engage in any tribal initiation as long as it does not danger our health or our lives.”
“Oh, no. Nothing like that. Its just a formality. But each of your party must take the test, or she will be forced to leave this meeting.”
Cleope turned the rest of the team. Galactic Law stated that a Galactic citizen could partake in an extraterrestrial activity only with a verbal consensus. Zima barely hesitated.
“Well, I’ve come this far. Besides, this is just getting interesting. Count me in.”
Cleope turned to Tara. It was now or never. Tara was so scared. She wished she could just nod, but a verbal agreement was needed. She opened her mouth, and changed herself for life.
“Yyyes. I’ll take the testtt,” she stammered.
Gwill grinned. “Well, let the test begin. Please follow one of my daughters. They will lead you to your separate testing chambers.”
Tara was stunned. It hadn’t occurred to her that she would be doing this alone. She turned to the beautiful Swami that had appeared behind her and prepared to follow her.
She was lead to a small room exactly like the one she had just left. The Swami reached out to a small chest at on end of the room, and pulled out two piles of moss.
“Please remove your cloths, and put these one.” Then the Swami left. Tara looked at the moss. She realized that the moss had been woven into a tank top and a pair of short shorts. Tara began to take off her cloths. After all, she had signed on for the whole shebang.
After putting on the moss, which felt a lot like silk, Tara began to wonder what was next. Suddenly, two of the tree trunks parted, exposing another room. This room was the same as the rest, except this one had dozens and dozens of pillows in it. They looked so soft and comfy that Tara just had to lie down. The second she did, four roots from the tree reached up and grabbed her ankles and wrists. Tara let out a scream and began to struggle against the roots. After a few moments, she stopped for two reasons. The roots were obviously a lot stronger than she was, and this had to be the Gwobbles’ initiation test at work. She tried to quell the fear inside of her that she should have continued with paperwork.
Tara realized that the roots had pulled her body into a spread eagle position. She was searching for the significance of this when a Gwobble entered the room.
“What are you going to do to me?” asked Tara, utterly terrified now.
The Gwobble smiled. “I am about to begin your initiation. Just sit back, and enjoy the fun.” With that, her walked over to Tara’s side, and placed his fingers on Tara’s bare armpit.
Tara wiggled and giggled. The soft touch of the Gwobble’s velveteen fingers tickled. Tara’s armpits were shaved daily, and so were very tender.
“Heeheehee stop that!” she said, trying to contain her giggles.
The Gwobble smiled. “Stop? I haven’t even started.”
With that, her began to wiggle his fingers in her armpit. Tara began to yank at the roots holding her, to no avail. All she could do was laugh as her tender skin was caressed by the Gwobble’s furry fingers.
“HEHEHEHEHEESTOPPIT! I’M TOOOOOOO TICKLISHEHEHEHEHEE!”
As he quickened his pace, little bits of light began to appear around his fingers. Tara didn’t know what they were, but each time they appeared, they sent the most tickling sensation into her skin.
“HAHAHAHAHAWHAHAHAT IS THAAHAHAHAHAT?!?!” She laughed, barely able to form the words from laughing so hard.
“That,” the Gwobble said, “is tickle energy, that forms from the static electricity formed by my fingers. How do you like it?”
“I DON’TEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE,” but a little voice in the back of her head asked if she was being truthful. She could barely her the voice over her own giggles.
Suddenly, the tickling stopped. Tara gasped the air gratefully as a few remaining giggles escaped her lips. She waited for the roots to let her go. She had had enough. When the roots showed no signs of loosening, she took a look around to find her tormenter.
“Oh, NO!” she screamed, as she saw that the Gwobble had positioned itself right in front of her feet. He wiggled a hand right in front of each of her feet.
“You have such soft looking feet. I wonder if they are really that soft.”
“Oh, please, not there! Anywhere but there! Please no, I’m too ticklish!” yet, at the same time she was pleading, she could feel the suspense rising, like watching horror holograms. She felt excited about being tickled, but she didn’t know why.
As Tara’s pleas filled the room, the Gwobble’s wriggling fingers were edging closer to her defenseless feet. She curled up her toes in anticipation. As the first finger touched, a tickle shock came out, causing Tara to shriek. Then the Gwobble began to trace little symbols into her feet, going slower on the really ticklish places, like beneath the balls of the feet and the arches. Tara was going ballistic.
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHNOOOOOOAHANAHAHAHAHAPLEAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” She was laughing so much that she couldn’t get any words out. She knew that she couldn’t last much longer, but part of her seemed to want it to continue, but she was in no condition to listen to it. The little shocks that kept forming at random moments would cause her to shriek out and break her laughing for a second.
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!” And then it stopped. Tara couldn’t open her eyes. Her sides ached slightly and she felt like she was about to collapse. Her mind raced with strange thoughts, like why this was happening to her, why she kept thinking that she wanted to continue, and why in the world she had ever thought paperwork was boring.
The Gwobble stood patiently. Even though he was a low-ranking tickle, known as a Tickletoe, he knew that girls new to tickling needed to rest every so often, or they would pass out and not be fun anymore. As Tara opened her eyes and began to breath more slowly, the Gwobble prepared to truly earn his name.
Tara, in the meantime was about to tell the Gwobble exactly what she thought about his weird customs, when she noticed that his smile had widened. Tara felt a wash of foreboding. The Gwobble examined Tara’s feet and said,
“Lets start my favorite part, on your pudgy little toes.”
Tara had thought that she was exhausted, but somewhere within the recesses of her body she managed to find the strength to still protest.
“You leave my toes alone! You can’t do this to me! I’m a Galactic citizeEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE,” she laughed as the Gwobble, tired of the chitchat, placed one finger on her middle toe, peeled it back, and began to tickle right underneath of it with his velveteen fingers. Tara just couldn’t take much more. She began to laugh silently when the Gwobble displayed his marvelous talent by somehow managing to peel back and tickle underneath three toes at once. Just when Tara began to feel herself blacking out, she felt the tickling stop, although the tickling feeling lingered on her toes. After a little while of giggling and panting, she managed to collect herself enough to realize that she was now alone. She felt surprised to realize that she had mixed feelings about the ending of the initiation. She was very grateful and relieved that it had ended, but now, she wasn’t so sure ending was such a good thing. For several seconds, the tickling had felt almost... but there was no sense in worrying about it. It was over and that was that. Except, the roots still didn’t let her go.
Then, someone else began to enter the room. Tara was glad to see it was a Swami. The Swami gave her a sweet smile and sat down on the pillows next to her. The Swami began to speak to her.
“You must be exhausted. I now I was when I first went through the initiation. Here, open you mouth. I’ll give you something that will help.”
Tara, too tired to do anything but obey, opened her mouth. The Swami picked out a leaf from her hair and placed it on Tara’s tongue. It dissolved instantly, but its effects were amazing. Suddenly, Tara no longer felt tired or exhausted. She felt empowered and hyped. She felt like she needed to run or swim or do something to use the new energy she felt flowing through her body. She began to think about what an amazing find this was. The athletic possibilities alone were worth billions of Galactic credits.
The Swami rose and began to move for the door. Tara looked up.
“Hey, wait. Aren’t you going to let me go now?”
“Oh, no. You can’t be released until you finish the initiation ritual.”
“What?!? You mean there’s more!”
The Swami smiled. “You’ve barely begun,” and with that she left out the door.

Part Two
Fear of the Feathers
Tara began to shake all over. Part of it was the fact that she felt absolutely brimming with energy after the leaf, and the other part was because of the tickling. She realized that she had been given the energy boosting leaf for the sole purpose of making sure she was able to finish the initiation. She was terrified of the thought of more tickling, but it was a different terror than the one she had felt before the initiation. That had been the gut-wrenching terror of the unknown. This terror was because she knew what was coming, and that was strangely comforting, even as it scared her out of her wits. She was still wrestleing with her thoughts when her next visitor entered. This Gwobble was different. He had purple war paint under his eyes, which simply made him even cuter. He waved at her and said,
“Hello, human female. I am Gemp, a Featherfoot and you temporary host.”
Tara had barely processed this information when she realized that when Gemp had waved his hand, he was also waving the soft looking feather in his hand. Tara moaned.
Gemp smiled. “Oh, I guess you noticed my feathers. I have two. I got them when I passed my second test. I know that you now know about the tickle shocks. Well, the Yerrry bird, native to this planet, had feathers that emit those shocks every time they move. Luckily for me, I can’t feel tickling sensations. But you can. And in you position and your hyped up state form the Hyper-Leaf, you are totally helpless and in the perfect situation.”
If Tara hadn’t known that struggling against the super-strong leaves was pointless, she would have been. With each word, Gemp was amplifying her anxiety. Little did she know that Gemp had been specially trained to do this exact thing. Heightening the anticipation heightened the tickling. He decided to move in slowly, focusing only on the bare feet before him. He slowly placed the feather until it barely rested on Tara’s bare sole. Tara began to laugh, as the tickle shock began to hit her sensitive sole, sending shock waves through her entire foot.
Tara began to laugh so hard she couldn’t even speak. If it tickled this much just resting on her foot, how much would it tickle once it started moving?!? Even as she was terrified by the notion, she felt a certain curiosity. She truly wondered how much tickling she could take. She didn’t wait long to find out. Gemp could wait any longer. She began to stroke the feather up and down her bare foot, going from the balls of her feet, all the way down to the base of the heel. The feather was so wide and so fluffy, not a space between them escaped tickling. Not only was the feathers inherent ticklyness unbearable, but also the uncountable tickle shocks seemed to turn her entire foot into one big tickle spot.
Tara had her answer. She could stand the tickling, but barely. Just when she thought that she couldn’t take anymore, Gemp started tickling her other foot with a feather, in the exact same fashion. Tara’s laughter, already so loud that the walls seemed to be shaking, reached a new tempo. Her eyes began to see stars and her whole body was shaking from the intense tickling.
Then, something new happened. She realized that the continuous tickle shocks kept her toes wide and extended. With her toes in such a position, Gemp began to saw his feathers back and forth between her toes, catching the tickly feathers fluffs in every possible place. Tara’s laughter hit such a high pitch that, had there been glass anywhere in the building, it would have shattered. Tara became slightly aware that she was not the only person laughing hysterically. She realized that her teammates must also be getting the same treatment. Just then, Gemp began running the feather between Tara’s smallest and most ticklish toes, which kind of drove all thought of her friends from her mind. Suddenly, Gemp stopped the feathers and moved towards the door.
“You have been a most lovely and fun audience for my talents. I sincerely thank you for your time and energy. I now leave you to prepare for your next host.”
Tara barely heard his words over her own laughter, which was still pouring forth as her feet tried to recover from the tickle shocks. What she did hear caused her to enter new forms of anxiety. Another host?!?
Part Three
Coming to Grips
Tara was now totally disheveled. She had just been through the two longest moments in her life, and now she was in for another one. If she could have run, fight, do something other than just wait, she would have. But, she couldn’t, and she was still confused as to whether that was actually a bad thing. These thoughts both confused and frightened her. Just before she utterly confused herself, her next “host” walked in. Tara was surprised to realize that it was Quip, the one who had been staring at her from the main hall. He strolled up and carefully sat on a pillow right beside her head. Tara was just about to wonder what was going on, when Quip spoke.
“You’re beautiful.”
Tara was taken by surprise. She had expected more tickle torture, and here he was, handing out complements.
“Thanks, I guess.”
“You’re the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.”
Tara was confused. The tickling had loosened her up enough that she was able to talk freely about her feelings.
“I’m not that beautiful. Cleope is so much more together than me, and Zima is more exotic.”
“I could have chosen to work with either of them. As the eldest son, I get first pick of newcomers. But I didn’t pick them. I picked you. The others are okay, but you are the best. And you looked like you could use some help. Tell me, when was the last time you had any fun.”
Tara opened her mouth to answer, but suddenly realized that she couldn’t. She had been working on her studying and learning so much, she hadn’t had time for fun. Quip grinned.
“I thought as much. You have not had fun in such a long time; you are no longer able to recognize it. You are being tickled so hard in order to jump-start your ability to have fun. No, don’t talk or protest. Just sit back and try to relax. I think I’ll start slow.”
Tara expected him to get up, reach for a feather or her body, but instead, he just sat there, looking at her. Suddenly, Tara felt a soft little tingling sensation on her tummy, right above the belly button. The sensation slowly grew, until it felt like a tickling sensation. It was hard to describe, because it changed so quickly, one minute feeling like a soft feather, the next like a sharp claw tracing on her tummy. It changed so rapidly, it was impossible to expect. Of all the tickling sensations Tara had had so far, this was the most fun. Fun??? How could she think this was fun? She must be more tired than she realized, she thought. Then the tickling sensation began to move all the way around her belly button. Then it did it again, this time forming a smaller circle. It kept doing this, forming an every closing spiral towards her belly button. Tara could barely stand both the tickling and the anticipation. By the time the sensation had reached her belly button, she was so hyped up that the sensation was unbelievable. She laughed loud, not as loud as before, but still loud. After a few seconds, it stopped. Quip grinned.
“Now wasn’t that fun?”
Tara was now totally confused. What she had just experienced was a teasing tickle, not even to the level of the first two sessions. She realized that Quip could do a lot more, but he was going slowly for some reason. Apparently Quip could read minds, because he then said
“Yes, I am going slow. I want you to realize that this is fun, not torture. You must learn to have fun if you are ever to enjoy life. Lets try something else.”
Then the changing sensation appeared in each of her armpits, slowly moving around and around, and then they stopped.
Tara waited for several minutes before the anticipation finally got the better of her.
“Well,” she said, just before the tickling sensation reappeared. It was very small, but it suddenly expanded to fill her whole armpit, then shrank again. It did this several times, which caused some interesting effects on Tara’s laughter.
“HeeheeheeheeHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHeeheeeheeeheeAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHheheheheheheheheheheh.”
The tickling sensation began to expand and contract so quickly that she could barely stand it. It was strobe tickling. Then, it stopped. Tara scrunched herself up for what ever was coming next.
Quip stared at Tara and said, “Now it the time that I leave you.”
Tara burst out, “But you haven’t even tickled my feet!” Then she stopped. She had just protested because she was not being tickled.
A slight glimmer of hope arouse on Quip’s face.
“Does this mean that you want to be tickled? If you say no, you be let free, and your initiation will be done.”
Tara couldn’t believe it. She was done! She had survived! It was all over! It was all over. To her surprise, Tara felt let down. She hadn’t been pushed to her limits. The whole affair, strange and wild, was about to end, without a backward glance or a parting farewell. It was anticlimactic. She turned to Quip.
“Could you give me just a little tickling on my feet, for old times sake?”
Quip smiled. She was beginning to believe. But it had to be thorough.
“Sorry, you either let me tickle you to the extreme or you leave.”
Tara suddenly had a vision of herself, years from now, looking out the window, remembering and saying ‘if only I had been brave enough.’ She didn’t want to be like that. She wanted to say she had gone for the gusto. She wanted to have fun.
“Go ahead. Tickle Me!” All at once, she felt as suave and beautiful as Cleope and as dashing and daring as Zima. She was suddenly all the things she had ever wanted to be, because she believed.
Quip gave her just enough time to revel in this realization, then he began to create the tickling sensation on her heels. He made the sensation crawls up her entire foot like a spider, slowly, and then split up to tickle the tip of each toe separately.
“EHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH DON’TTTTT FORGETTTT THAHAHAHAH SPACES BETWEEHEHEHEHEHEHE!”
Since Quip could read her mind, he understood the garbled message and had the tickling sensation expand to include the spaces between her toes and the spaces under her toes. After several seconds, he stopped. Tara took a quick rest and glared at Quip in mock anger.
“Was that all?”
“Oh,no. Now we get to play a game. It’s called moving tickle. I will send the tickling sensation running around you body, and where you tell it to stop, I’ll tickle you their until you say mercy. When you say mercy, you get the ultimate tickle.”
Tara shivered and giggled. Suddenly, the tickling began. It moved so fast that Tara could barely feel it in one place before it moved on. She quick trying to track it and just yelled out “Stop!”
The tickling stopped, on her knees.
Tara taunted, “Ha, not try and make me say mercy!” but inside she was disappointed, because now the fun was spoiled. But Quip didn’t seem to worry. Instead, he concentrated all his force on the perfectly formed knees. Tara felt a tickling just under her kneecaps. It was an unbelievablely ticklish spot. Then the tickling expanded to beneath her knees, a particularly tender spot. Tara began to howl with laughter. Before she knew it, she couldn’t take anymore and yelled out “Mercy!”
A huge good natured grin plastered itself onto Quip’s face.
“Now, cute one, you’re really going to get it.”
Tara had barely recovered from the knee tickle, when literally every inch of bare skin on her body was tickled all at once. Her body actually pulled the roots forward a foot and her laughter did cause the room to shake. After a few minutes, just before Tara passed out, the tickling stopped. The roots let go and Tara pulled her body in close. She continued to laugh for five whole minutes before she stopped. Quip used his mental powers to help her up. Together they walked towards the main hall.

Part Four
Ticklish Debating
Tara saw Zima and Cleope, dressed in the same moss tank tops and shorts. Each of them wore a foolish grin and was being lead to the main hall by one of Gwill’s sons. Gwill greeted them and they all sat down. Cleope’s skin was a little redder than usual, and Zima’s skin was striped a little more heavily than usual. Tara realized that her own skin was a little redder. Gwill smiled.
“Did you enjoy your initiation?”
Tara answered first, proving that she was more outgoing than before. “It was fun.”
Zima grinned. “It was unbelievable. It was better that UTAHGLASDFJG.” Which goes without saying.
Cleope tried and failed to look proper and finally managed to say, “It was highly enjoyable. Thank you for sharing your customs with us.”
Then the more business side of Cleope finally managed to emerge.
“We really must get along the treaty. All you have to do it read it, we’ll make any changes we are authorized to make, and then you can sign it.” Then Cleope could no longer remain serious. “Don’t worry, it is just some basic regulations saying things like you won’t attack our planets and we won’t attack yours.”
Gwill shook his head. “There are several problems. First, I am forbidden to read anything not written in our language. Second, I am forbidden to write on anything except for the proper surface. We must re-transcribe your whole treaty onto another surface.”
“What sort of surface?” asked Cleope?
Before, Gwill could answer, Quip spoke up. “Let me show them.”
Suddenly, Tara’s bare feet froze in one position, as if they had just been encased in ice, without the cold. Her legs rose up until they were parallel with the floor. A feather pen floated into the room and stopped just before it reached Tara’s feet. It rested right in front of the heel. Quip grinned. “Start reading.”
Tara knew exactly what was coming, and she began to giggle. Cleope began to read, and the pen descended. It’s tickly scratch end placed purple ink on her feet in large, flourishing strokes. Tara began to laugh as the pen meticulously recorded Cleope’s words in Gwobble script. Tara’s laughter drowned out Cleope, who then had to yell to be heard. Tara was loving it. The scritchy pen tickled enough on the heel, but as it wrote a line, it moved up. When it got to the space right above the heel, Tara felt so ticklish and so happy that she wished it would never end. But it only got better, as the pen moved up. The pen reached her arches, Tara went overboard, laughing and struggling. The fact that she couldn’t even move her feet a centimeter only made the tickly feelings worse (or better.) She thought that the balls of her feet were as far as the pen would go, but it began to move towards her feet. It wrote first under her toes, and then on the toes. The scratchy pen was merciless as it continued to tickle her under the guise of innocent writing. All of a sudden, the tickling stopped. Tara gasped for air, as she felt the let down of the tickling stopping. She saw the pen slowly move from the top of her littlest toe, to the heel of the non-written foot. It paused there, and didn’t do anything. Tara wondered why it had stopped, when she realized that Cleope had stopped talking. Quip seemed slightly upset by the delay.
“Well, what is the next word?” he asked, while Tara’s anticipation grew.
Cleope gave an apologetic look. “We have barely finished a page, and there are six more left. They won’t all fit on Tara’s left foot.”
Quip smiled. “That is why you’re here. If we scrunch it up, it should all fit.”
Cleope and Zima looked at each other. Looks of pleasure crossed their faces. Cleope began to read again, this time faster, as if she was anxious to get to her turn. This was just fine by Tara, as the extra speed made the pen almost twice as tickly.

Part Five
Looking Ahead
Tara and Zima staggered out of the main hall, each supporting Cleope, who was still giggling. Her writing session had been the worst, because she had been last, and the pen had to fit two pages worth on one foot. Gwill had signed the ticklish treaty on Cleope’s little toe. She didn’t look remotely together or prepared. She looked like a ticklish little schoolgirl. As Quip relayed the directions to their separate rooms, different thoughts flashed through their minds.
Cleope was wondering if she could become the Gwobble’s official Negotiator. That would mean that she would have to say on the Gwobble’s home planet, which was the whole point.
Zima knew that there would have to be a Galactic Navy refueling station set up on the Gwobble’s planet. She intended to volunteer to be its Navy Alien Relations Officer.
Tara had some more interesting thoughts. These she voiced out loud.
“You know, the Royal Family has been talking of having all the female members of the Royal Court go on a planetary cruise. We should suggest that they come here to sample the quaint Gwobble customs.”
Zima and Cleope slowly grew on their faces the exact mischievous grin Tara was baring. That would be fun.
As they settled into their rooms, which looked suspiciously like initiation rooms, but without the roots, Tara began to think about her day. She had truly enjoyed being with Quip, and couldn’t wait until tomorrow, when he could tickle her again.
Suddenly a voice began to speak in her head. It was Quip.
“I couldn’t wait either. You know, I never knew how ticklish writing could be. I think I was able to analyze the feeling you had on your feet, and should be able to reproduce it. Let’s try it all over your body.”
Just as the feeling of scratchy, tickly pens appeared over every inch of her body, Tara realized how wonderful her life had become, in a single day.
She had the feeling she wasn’t going to get much sleep on her visit with the Gwobbles.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back