• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Feather Wood Part Two

critterlord

TMF Master
The Feather Wood Part Two

Alice had always been just a little more adventurous than her friends. She had proven this when she had ventured nearer to what the villagers had dubbed Strange Wood. Alice had always heard that the trees there whispered threats to the approach of a woodcutter. But when Alice first ventured off to Strange Wood, she heard not whispers, but singing. The singing reminded her of reed flutes, the kind she sometimes heard wandering minstrels play. It was so loud, Alice could hear it even from twenty feet beyond the tree line, which was as far as her adventurous nature would take her, for now.
Almost a year had passed since then. Each day, Alice would venture a little nearer to the woods. Each day, the singing grew a little stronger. It was one week before Alice’s sixteenth birthday that she had plucked up enough courage to actually enter Strange Woods. She would never know what had drawn her into the woods that day. Maybe it was because the singing was just a little more sweet, or the mysterious berries seemed just a little riper. Or maybe it was something more. Whatever it was, Alice took her first trip into the mysterious Strange Wood.
At first, it was pleasant enough. Then she tripped and her feet splashed into a creek that she hadn’t noticed before. Alice thought it was her usual clumsiness. How was she to know that everything happens in these woods for a reason? But, right after the creek incident, Alice found herself in a beautiful little clearing, with the softest grass and the brightest sunshine. The sunshine felt so warm and pleasant, that Alice figured it would dry out her wet feet in no time. She quickly took off her stockings and shoes, placing them in a pile next to her. She laid down stretched out her toes. The suns rays gently bathed her bare feet in warm. Alice smiled and closed her eyes, so happy that she started humming to herself.
She didn’t know how long she had laid there, when she felt something touch her left foot. It tickled slightly, so Alice opened her eyes and looked up to investigate. A bright blue light seemed to hover right next to her feet. Inside that halo of light, was a beautiful miniature girl with wings.
Alice had always loved fairy tales, and so recognized a fairy when she saw one. She was so enchanted that she forgot that fairies are as mischievous as they are beautiful. Alice, in her innocent joy, wanted to catch the fairy in her hand, but as she reached for the fairy, the fairy rose into the air and flew off further into the forest.
Much later, Alice would realize that chasing after a mythical fairy into an enchanted woods was just asking for trouble, but for now, all she cared about was following the fairy.
Kali was delighted. She had been afraid that the human girl would be so scared of her that the girl would run in the opposite direction. Instead, the girl had tried to catch her. Kali wasn’t worried for a second. She had escaped countless grasping hands and waving nets. Only strong magic could capture a fairy. Magic like those of the tickling plants. Kali couldn’t wait to bring her surprise home to Tickletoe.
Kali was amazed at how fast the girl could run. Kali barely had to slow down from her usual speed to allow the girl to follow. Since Kali’s plant was the nearest to the edge of the wood, they reached it in no time. Kali flew out of the reach of Tickletoe and landed in a tree on the opposite side of Tickletoe’s clearing.
Alice’s attention was drawn away from the fairy as she noticed the strange plant. What a strange plant, thought Alice. It has feathers painted on its bulb and it even has feathers on its tendrils.
Alice reached out to touch the feather of a tendril, when suddenly the vine leaped up, wrapped itself around her wrist, and pulled her towards the plant. Alice tried to brace herself, but nothing in this world is stronger than a Tickle Plant in the presence of a barefooted girl. When Alice was pulled close enough, vines wrapped around her wrists and ankles, lifted her off the ground, gently pulled her limbs into a spread eagle position, and pulled her up to the bulb. Alice was now in the clutches of Tickletoe, and she had no idea what she was in for.
Alice had often heard legends of plants that ate humans, and at this thought Alice began to scream. Tickletoe was delighted with its new prize and wanted to fly at her with all its might, but Tickletoe had the wisdom and patience of every tickle plant in the whole forest, and so it knew better that to start a full out assault. Slow and gentle would give the girl time to adjust to Tickletoe’s intentions.
Alice had stopped screaming and struggling; she realized that no one could hear her and screaming and struggling might just provoke the plant into eating her faster. Just then, two of the feather tipped vines began to move up each of the sleeves of her dress. As the feathers moved up her sensitive arms, she tried to stifle a giggle. One simply doesn’t giggle while on the verge of being eaten by a plant.
The vines wiggled their way up to her armpits, then stopped. Alice was trying to figure out why the plant was doing, when the feathers in her armpits began to wiggle around.
Alice giggled. The feather tips tickled.
Alice squirmed and tried to move away, but the feather tips were underneath her dress. Some more feather tips began down the back of her neck towards her tummy. Alice tried to remain composed and held back her laughter, but when a feather found her bellybutton, she had to laugh out loud. As her laughter began to flood out of her, she became aware of thoughts in the back of her mind. Thoughts that weren’t her own. Thoughts that were the plants.
-Fun, Fun, Fun, Fun, Fun. You new friend. We play. We play lots. You laugh. It fun. Have fun. Fun, Fun, Fun, Fun, Fun.-
Alice realized that she could hear the plants thoughts. Maybe that meant the plant could hear her thoughts.
-Please, whatever you are, please let me go!-
-Go???? No. We play. Have fun. We play tickle. Tickle lots. Now we play more. Tickle feet. You fun.-
Alice couldn’t take it. –NO! NOT MY FEET!! ANYTHING BUT THAT!- but as she thought the words, something didn’t seem right. Could it be that she wasn’t so afraid of the tickling? Well, tickling was better than being eaten, right? At least the plant hadn’t shown any ill wishes towards her. In fact, the plant seemed to like her. Then the plants bulb opened, driving all other thoughts from Alice’s mind.
Tickletoe had been around for the last three seedings, so he now possessed four bristly tongues. These he now brought out, pointing at Alice.
Alice’s fear of being eaten irrationally returned, as the plants bulb opened up like that of a Venus fly trap. When the four tongues came out, Alice tried to scream, but only more laughter came. But, when the tongues moved towards her, not her moving towards the mouth, Alice began to relax. She tensed up again as she realized that the tongues were moving right for her feet.
Tickletoe felt privileged. No other plant had ever tickled something this big! He was the first. Even though the other plants would share his experience, the honor was his. The tongues moved with practiced ease, focusing on Tickletoe’s favorite parts, the toes and the arch dimples.
As the bristly tongues connected with Alice’s helpless, tender feet, Alice broke out into silent laughter. Nothing could possible tickle like this. But it did. Alice had never been tickled on her feet before, and the experience was simply amazing. While it was unbearable, Alice found herself almost enjoying it.
One pair of tongues were making figure eights on her arches, a simple move that evoked ticklish laughter in humans just as well as in fairies. The other two were sawing their way through each toe gap in turn. Alice scrunched up her toes, but to no avail. In fact, the toes received twice as much tickling then they would have if the toes had extended. Both forms were driving Alice up the wall. Her laughter rang out, sweet and clear, as she began to approach the dangerous point where one begins to black out. Luckily, the plant knew also how to deal with this. The feather tips removed themselves, as the tongues began to slow down. Silent laughter gave way to hysterical laughter, which gave way to hearty giggles. Alice first was grateful for this rest, but began to feel an odd sensation. It was as if she still wanted to be tickled. As her thoughts tumbled around in her confused head, she realized that she had a visitor.
Kali had had enough. The new comer had had enough fun. Kali wanted to play. She dove down towards Tickletoe.
Alice realized that the fairy was headed for the plant. She tried to warn the fairy about the plant through her giggles.
“HEHEHEHESTAYAYAYAY BACK! HAHAHAHAHAH IT’S A TICKLE PLANTEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!” But the fairy payed no attention to her. She flew right up to the bulb, where the vines immediately seized and started tickling her. Two of the tongues left off Alice’s feet and focused on the fairy.
Alice was amazed to hear the fairies voice inside her head, especially since the fairy was laughing itself to tears right before Alice’s eyes.
-Don’t worry, human. This is, after all, my tickling plant.-
Alice was shocked. –You mean, you knew that this thing would do this to you, and you still went up to it.-
-Sure, its fun.-
-Fun???-
-Yeah! I liked to be tickled. Don’t you?-
Alice stopped to think. Even now, the two tongues were gently caressing Alice’s bare ticklish feet. Was it torture, or fun? Alice was always looking for fun and joy. If this laughter and good feeling in her wasn’t fun, then what was? Even Alice could guess.
“I think so.- she replies meekly.
Sweet fairy laughter filled Alice’s head.
-You think so?! Listen, either you like the tickling, or you don’t. I can get Tickletoe to let you go, if you really want to. You make the choice.-
There comes a time in everyone’s life, when one simple choice will change one’s life, for better or worse. Alice’s came now.
-I like this! This is actually fun! I have never been so happy! I want to stay here.-
Tickletoe was so overjoyed that her tickled both Alice and Kali as hard as he could. Within seconds, Kali and Alice dissolved in ticklish laughter that was mingled with laughter of pure joy. After too short of a time, it stopped, leaving both human and fairy breathless.
Alice thought to Kali, -My name is Alice.-
-Mine is Kali. You are the first person I have ever met.-
-Well, you’re the first fairy I have ever met.- Suddenly Alice thought of something. –I have to leave before sunset, or the village will get worried. Do you think I could come back?-
Kali smiled, which was easy, seeing as the tongues were still targeting their feet. –Of course you can. We will be waiting for you.-
Alice thought of something else. –May I bring along a few friends of mine.-
-Sure, the more the merrier.-
Alice smiled. She looked to the horizon. –Oops, the sun is setting. I have to go home.-
The vines slowly released her as the plants last thought drifted though her mind.
-You cute. I like you. Come back. Bring friends. Fun Fun Fun.-
As Alice began to follow the path home, she was glad that she had made the right decision.

Kali was still very energized, so she let Tickletoe give her another round of tickling. But Tickletoe only rested the feather tips on her feet, the way it did when there was a message for her.
Kali listened to the thoughts, and gasped. The thoughts belonged to the Original Plant.
-Hi, Hi. I back. You still cute. We play soon. Fun Fun Fun.-
Tears began to run down Kali’s face. She had not heard from the Original Plant for a year.
-Your back! I always knew you’d come back.-
-You bet. How’s girl? She fun?-
-You knew about her?-
-Yep me knew. Me see her come. Before nap. I watch. I sleep. You play. She play. She stay. She bring friends. All play. Oh,boy, fun fun fun funfunfun.-
Kali was speechless. She and the others had vastly underestimated the tickling plants. To think, Original had planned all of this.
-So, what are we going to do now?-
-Girl come. Friends come. You bring. I play. Lots fun.-
Kali thought about that. The Original was nearly 100 years old. There was almost four seedings every year. Tickle plants grew a terribly tickly tongue every seeding. That meant that the Original had...
Kali grinned. This game was far from over.

Cool

Way cool, great fantasy. The plant isn't the best communicater int he world. But then again, you'd be stupid to expect anything smart from a plant. :B Hope you write again.

--Ace

The critterlord dose it again, great work amigo, I remember reading this before, well the first part I mean. Part two is just as cool. BTW not to get off subjsct but U thought about doing anymore with that furry story? Just wondering.

Sorry about not posting sooner. Computer troubles.

@Ace Riley- Thanks for your praise. Have you read any of my other stories?

@Dark Convoy- I have been trying to write, but it just isn't coming to me. Sorry about the delays.

Me likey!!!! Me likey a whole lot!!! Easily as good, if not better than the first part!!! Also, glad to see you back, Critterlord.

Sorry about that. Allow me to reinteret: I hate my @#$% computer connection!

I remember reading part one. =) Wondered what happen in this series. =) Nice to finally see it. =)

Great work. =)

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back