• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wedding Tickles: The Bridal Party

flyers21

TMF Poster
Hi everyone, it's been a while since I posted a story and I just had this one in my head for a while. It turned out to be longer than i expected so i apologize about that. It also requires you to sort of suspend disbelief, as it's a take on a tickle "zombie" type thing. Interested in any feedback. Thanks!

He hadn't always been what some would call "evil" but most recently he had gone down that path. Carter Peppermill had become obsessed with two things, tickle torturing other people, and controlling them with power. The two sort of went hand in hand but he had recently found a way to get his rocks off altogether. For months he had been working on something that would help him begin his quest to start to control everyone around him. It was a light invisible gas. By spreading it in the air around people, they automatically start to lose a bit of their inhibitions and almost start to giggle. Eventually people begin to lightly tickle each other but it eventually turns into some serious tickling. In the end, when the person getting tickled can physically take no more tickling their body gives up and succumbs to the gas. Their pupils expand and they feel a slight feeling of ecstasy. Then, they essentially become to tickle zombies. All anyone wants to do after is tickle others. They still have control of themselves and understand social ques, but their end goal was to tickle more and more people, expanding the troop of ticklers. Most importantly though, whenever Carter was present, he could hold up a stick with a watch on it, and anyone infected would be under his control, basically hypnotized. It was the perfect plan in his eyes, but before testing it on the masses he needed a controlled environment.

Carter had two sisters Linda and Lois who lived together downtown. He brought his good friend Stu over. They were all hanging out watching tv when Carter slipped out into the kitchen. He unleashed some of his controlled tickle gas into the air near the vents, threw on a mask and waited. It took a little while, to the point where Carter was nervous it actually wasn't working, but sure enough it kicked in. Lois, the older of the two sisters was 28. She was wearing her gym gear which was made up of a tank top, leggins and sneakers. Linda was 26 and had just got back from her co-ed softball game. She had on her softball outfit which included her jersey, softball pants, high navy blue socks and slip on sandals, her cleats were at the door. Stu just had on a regular old t shirt, jeans and sneakers. It hit them almost at the same time. They started to giggle a bit and then it started. Linda reached over and goosed Lois's sides. She jumped and said "oh, you better not. I know all your spots." Stu saw an opportunity and said "oh really, do tell!?"

"Well," said Lois "she seems tough, but if you hold her down i'll tickle her armpits first, sides and save the best for last...her feet. she can't stand it" They were all giggling at this as Stu jumped up onto the softball player. She played in college as well, so she did a good job defending herself, sneaking in some rib tickles on Stu. "Ohhhh you're ticklish too huh??? well then that makes 3 of us!" said Linda. He eventually made it behind her and held her down with her arms up and Lois went to down on her armpits. She laughed like a crazy person. Eventually they flipped her over onto her stomach and tossed off the sandals. They both tickled her feet like they were possessed. Linda was overwhelmed.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAH NO STOP PLEASE HAHAHAHA OK OK HAHHAA I ....I hahahaha...I GIVEEEEEEEEEEOOOOHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDD. She was the first to turn. Her pupils got large and she had a huge goofy grin almost with a bit of drool, making her look silly. She then sprung to action and overpowered both her ticklers. She took control and said "Lois, let's team up! Grab his legs." Lois didn't really notice the change in Linda, she was still feeling giddy from the gas. She grabbed Stu's legs and held on as he squirmed. Linda got behind her and popped off his sneakers. He had some black and blue socks staring back at her. She said "let's just test these out shall we?" she moved her fingers all over his feet and the young man exploded with laughter. "HAHAHAHAHA NOOO HHAHAH OMG I"M SO TICKLISH HAHAHAHA" Lois was digging into his midsection at the same time. Then Lois peeled off his socks and scribbled on his bare feet with her fingers. That made Stu crack.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH HELP HAHAHAHAHAAH ANYTHING HAHA BUT THIS HAHAHAHAH OMG WHAT IS THIS HAHAHAHAH OHHHOHHOHOHOHHO YESSSSHHHAHAHSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS." his conversation was complete and Linda realized it. She felt a sense of pride of bringing him to her side. She pushed Lois off of him and both Stu and Linda stood up with crazy looking grins on their face. Lois knew something was up but couldn't prevent it. She didn't stand a chance. They had her gym shoes off instantly. Her mis matched socks were sweaty and stinky. They clung to her feet like a second set of skin almost. Stu went for the armpits. Because of her recent workout they too were also pretty sweaty, something that may deter someone normally, but these two were in their zombie state. The armpit and foot tickling did her in quickly. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA NOT MY FEET HAHAHAH NO STU NOT THEREHHAHAHAHAH NOT MY UNDERAMRS THEIR SO SWEATY HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHHAHAH JESUSSSSS HAHA YESSSSSSS." She too was turned.

It had worked just like he had planned. Now Carter came out of the kitchen with this watch stick. The three people were instantly drawn to it. He noticed a couple of things. First, their struggles were pretty intense. They were all in various states of undress. Second, he noticed all 3 of them were quite turned on. Stu was sporting a pretty hard boner and the girls were all showing signs of arousal via their nipples. Carter talked to them as they were mesmerized. "You are all my tickle slaves. Do you understand?" All three responded "Tickle Slaves, yes." Carter was almost shocked. he couldn't believe how easy this was. "Ok, now you will all forget about the fact that you are tickle slaves until i remind you in the future. You'll have small feelings to do some quick tickles to friends and family but you won't have this current feeling until i allow you to. Do you understand?" "Yes, I do." all three responded. It was done. They went on their way that night.

Now it was time for Carter to expand his gang of tickle slaves and he had just the right idea. One way he made money was to drive a party bus. It was his own and he customized it to have it very tricked out, so it was a popular bus in the city. He was working weddings almost every weekend, and the next weekend was no different. His plan was 3 fold. Start small at first. He would take over the bridal party in the bus. He would make sure they were all totally converted. Then, once inside at the cocktail hour he would have the bridal party pick off any of the reception workers one by one, to get the employees on their side. Then for the grand finale. He would release the gas into the reception and take everyone down at once. He could barley contain himself.

The Bridal Party

Bride - Ashley
Maid of Honor - Jen (Ashley's sister. She's older and wiser. Very in shape and is a marketing director at her company)
Bridesmaid - Jackie (Ben's sister. Was a cheerleader in high school and went to the same college as Ben and Ashley.)
Bridesmaid - Stacy (Ashely's best friend. Played soccer with her in college.)

Groom - Ben
Best Man - Nick (Ben's best friend. Grew up together and went to the same college where they both played hockey)
Groomsman - Steve (Ashley's Brother. A big time gym rat/body builder type. Surprisingly a very nice guy)
Groomsman - Tommy (Ben's friend from when he was about 6 years old. They've remained friends since)

It was Ben and Ashley's big day. They had been engaged for about a year and a half. They've been dating since they found each other senior year of college. They were quite the power couple and their northeast state school. Ben was an assistant captain on the hockey team and Ashley was the girls soccer team's leading scorer. They hit it off well and stayed in love well after college. After Ben popped the question wedding preparations went into full gear. They booked a large high scale ballroom in center city, a great DJ, photographer and of course a party bus to get them from the church to the reception. Little did they know it would be the largest mistake of their lives.

Carter was fully prepared for the day. He had spent the entire week getting everything in the party bus ready, and had even snuck into the reception hall to make sure that everything they would need later was in place. It was flawless. In just a few short hours he would be in control of hundreds of people after they've been tickled out of their minds. One step at a time though.

He picked up the rambunctious bridal party at the church. The women were looking beautiful in matching sea foam green dresses and the men were dressed to the nines in their matching navy blue suits. Ashley obviously looked stunning in her bridal gown as well. Ashley and Ben we're thinking that the inside of the party bus went back much further, but they decided not to care about it, it was their big day. They were all happy and celebrating with some fireball shots and beers. Carter started to make his way to the reception but made sure to find the way with the most traffic in, as this would need some time. After a few cheers from the group in the back, Carter decided it was time to let the gas loose and start the real party. He hit the button he installed up in the front of the bus which was protected by some glass. Slowly but surely he started to hear the liveliness of the group go up a level.

Because of the unexpected space in the bus, the guys and the girls were scrunched pretty close together. The bride and groom were in the back of the bus. The gas started to hit the bridal party members at the front of the bus first. Nick, the best man was the first to start with a couple giggles and dumb smiles. Then Jen, the maid of honor and Ashley's sister. Then Ashley's brother Steve and her best friend Stacy. Nick out of nowhere goosed Jen's sides. She screamed 'AHHHHHhahahaha whoaaa what was that?!" Steve, Nick and Stacy just laughed at her. Steve, her brother jumped in on the action.

"oh man yea, she's so ticklish. Get her good Nick, try her armpits!" Steve said. Nick followed suit and really dug in, she squirmed in her dress down to the floor to get away from Nick's wondering fingers. The others in the bus at first thought it was a bit amusing but started to question the intensity of it. Then the gas hit Tommy and Jackie, Ben's sister around the same time and they started to point and laugh. While on the ground Jen was still being tickled a tiny bit by Nick, but now had her brother Steve tickling her tummy. That's when the girls struck. Jen managed to pop off Nick's dress shoe revealing a very colorful dress sock. It turned out Ben bought all the guys dress socks to wear with all different designs. Jen dug into the best man's left foot and he started laughing hard "hahahah OH SHIT HAHAHAHAHAH NOT THERE HAHAHAH HELP GUYS! HAHAH"

Steve was still digging into Jen's belly but Stacy used this opportunity to tickle his armpits. "YIPEEEE HAHAHA oh no you didn't!!!" he turned around and they started to tickle battle, goosing each other's sides. Tommy and Jackie were now full engulfed in the gas. "She said to Ben, hey you know Tommy better than everyone, where is he ticklish???" and tickled his knees as he defended. Ben and Ashely were still in shock. "What the fuck is going on?" said Ashley. "I have no idea???" Be replied as they look at the scene in front of them. It was an all out tickle battle with Jen and Steve now with their shoes off, Nick and Stacy with one shoe on each and Jackie and Tommy still flirting/tickling. Then the gas hit them. "hehe it's actually kind of funny" said Ashley. "Yea, haha it could be fun. Hey Tommy let me hold her down for you!" and he grabbed Jackie by her arms which allowed him to tickle her stomach much easier.

All of this was working perfectly for Carter. Then he hit another button up front. The back of the bus had a door open up which revealed two sets of wooden stocks. That's why Ashley and Ben expected the bigger bus. None of this dazed the bridal party as they were in full on tickle mode. Ben used this to his advantage and pulled his sister Jackie up on to the stocks. Tommy helped secure her in and she was locked in. "Ohhhh no what are you guys doing!?????" Jackie screamed. Tommy wasted no time getting her high heels off and starting to tickle the former cheerleader's sensitive tootsies. She exploded into laugher "HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA NOT THE FEET HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA THIS IS HORRIBLE HAHAHHAHAHAHAH STOP NO HAHAHAHAH" At that point Ashley jumped in. "Hey i want some of her too" and she started to tickle her sister in law's other foot. Ben looked around for someone to join in on as there was a second of set of stocks after all. He saw his future brother in law Steve starting to the get the upper hand on Jen and told Nick and Jen to help him out. Normally the muscle man would easily be able to shove them off of him but he was too giddy from the gas. They got him in the stocks and Jen easily got revenge on his feet. She ripped off his blue and purple socks and had him screaming like a little kid. "HAHAHAHAAHAHAH NO NO HAHHAHAH I"M SORRY HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA NOT MY FEET HAHAHAHHAHAHA" Nick joined in to help. "Oh man, wait tip the gym guys hear about this! Such a ticklish tough guy!" Meanwhile Stacy and Ben started to tickle each other on the ribs behind the group at the stocks.

Jackie and Steve finally couldn't take it anymore and were the first ones that day to give in and become tickle slaves. Jackie went right before Steve. "HAHAHAHHA GUYS GUYS GUYS HAHAHAHHAHA STOP HAHAHHA I GIVE UP I GIVE UP ANOOOOOOOOOWHHOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Oh my god!!!!!" Her pupils dilated and and fell into a huge goofy grin, then Steve turned into a mindless tickle slave soon after. "HAHAHAHAHHAH THIS TICKLES SO MUCH I"LL DO ANYTHING HHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHWHOOOAAAAAAAAAAA" Steve had a full erection and almost came in this pants right there. Everyone else was a little startled but just looked at each other and laughed. Almost instinctively the others let Jackie and Steve out of the stocks and the two tickle slaves pounced on the delirious other members of the Bridal party.

It was an all out tickle war and clothing started to come off. Guys shirts were untucked and unbuttoned, girls started to have zippers on dresses becoming undone. In all of the laughter Stacy, the college soccer player and Tommy, the grooms childhood buddy were thrown into the stocks to be tortured by everyone. Any remaining shoes and socks were discarded and laughter started booming. These two were super ticklish. Ashley had her former teammate in hysterics. "Geez, such ticklish little feet Stacy! Who would have thought in those cleats all day!" Steve and Ben were helping out with Stacy. It was the bride and groom at her feet and Steve on her sides/armpits and sometimes tits. She wasn't able to last very long. Meanwhile Tommy was being worked over lead by Jackie who was malicious on his feet. "HAHAHAHHAHHAHA NO Jackie hahahah NOT MY FEET!" He was full erect as Nick and Jen worked over his upper body. Jen, the maid of honor was deliberately hitting his dick as she tickled his thighs. Before long, these two didn't stand a chance. The soccer player gave into her feet as the bride and groom were tickling and even sometimes licking them. "HAHAHAHAHAHAH NO I GIVE IN I GIVE IN HAHAHAHAH I....I HAHAHAHWOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAA YES YES." She sat there with the classic goofy grin, drooling slightly. She had turned. her ticklers let her out and they ganged up on Tommy who was totally screwed. "HAHAHAHAH OH MY GOD NO HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH WHOAAAAAAAAAAA MY GODDDDDDD." He was now one as well.

Jackie and Steve welcomed them to their side by letting them out of the stocks. There were now four members of the bridal party who still haven't been turned into total tickle slaves. The bride and groom and the maid of honor/best man combo. The slaves couldn't wait, and started to attack the bride and groom. "Let's see which newly wed is most ticklish!" Said Steve as he grabbed his sister. The others threw Ben into the stocks beside her. There wasn't much they could do to help. Ben and Ashley had been doing most of the tickling this afternoon, so they hadn't done much ticklish laughter but that was about to change. Stacy pushed everyone out of the way to get in front of Ashley for some nice revenge. Jackie wanted to lead the charge on her brother as she channeled all of the memories she had of her brother tickling her all the time when they were younger, even when she had sweaty feet from cheerleading practice. She ripped off the groom's shoes and saw green/blue/yellow striped dress socks. They were extremely sweaty so revenge was sweet, even though it didn't smell so sweet. She went all in on her big bro. The former hockey player couldn't hold it together at all, especially with this nice gas flowing through the bus. "HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NO JACKIE HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP IT HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH I"M SO TICKLISH HAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAH" His new wife was in a bunch of trouble as well. "You made fun of my ticklish feet just a few minutes ago, i'm going to get you to crack way quicker than me, Mrs. Leading Scorer!" Ashley was a bit giggly and responded, "good luck, my feet aren't ticklish. They got desensitized during all the years of soccer hehe!" Stacy just smiled and popped off the brides high heels. Her perfectly shaped feet looked her in the face and she said "I don't think so!" And with that, it was two former teammates tickling one another again except the roles were reversed. "HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHA OK OK HAHAHAHA I ADMIT IT HAHAHAHAHAHAH I"M TICKLISH HAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH. The others were in aw of how ticklish this couple was. Steve and Tommy realized Jen and Nick haven't been turned yet either, and they weren't waiting around for the stocks to free up. The jumped both of them and had them hog tied with ties from the groomsman's suits that happened to be sprawled about. Steve had Nick, the best man at his mercy. His shoes were already off from the gang tickling earlier, but he ripped off his socks and dug in. Meanwhile Tommy had the beautiful maid of honor in front of him. Jen's shoes had been off since the start of this thing so they were ripe for the picking. He used all of his fingers and even his tongue at times to drive her out of her mind.

Carter was in heaven. In his party bus the site he was looking at was 8 people in various states of undress, most of the girls had their dresses off in their bra and panties. The guys were mostly in their boxers. The bride, groom, maid of honor and best man were in total hysterics. All of them were totally turned on, which was an unexpeted side effect of the gas. It was just pure unadulterated laughter booming through the bus, which usually had music booming through it each week. Ashely the bride was the first to give in to her ticklish body as Stacy worked her over like a pro. She was followed immediately after by the 3 guys being tickled. It was a huge rush of energy throughout the bus that everyone felt. "HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA I GIVE IN HAHAHAHAHHAHA I CANT TAKE IT HAHAHAHAHAHAH WHOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA O my godddddddddd screamed the bride as she was turned into a slave. All three guys gave in at the same time, and at that point everyone in the bus came in their boxers/panties. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH UHHHHWHOOAAAAAA UHHHHHHHH YES YES YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS." was the uniformed sound coming from everyone. Everyone sat there exhausted, with a huge grin on their faces, drooling like dogs.

Carter then came onto the bus to see the aftermath of his work. These 8 adults were no match for his newly created gas. They all were too ticklish and were now his tickle slaves. When he first stepped on, Jen made a rush to go tickle him, until he pulled out his watch stick and she stopped on a dime, hypnotized. They were all under his power. "I am your new tickle master, and you are now all my slaves. I am not in control. Do you understand?" The bridal party nodded their heads. "I know that you all have the urge to tickle others, but i will turn that urge on and off. But trust me, it won't be going off tonight. We will be spreading this feeling you all have to everyone at the wedding tonight. Does that sound good to you all?" The group erupted with cheers and high fives. All they could think about was tickling the family and friends at the wedding they were about to go to.

To Be Continued....

Very exciting and a little erotic, Lois being tickled out of her sweaty mismatched gym socks was a strong visual, that's such hell when someone tickles my feet after the gym like that I would lose my mind with three on me. Hope you keep writing......

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back