• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dornish Torment

00feather

TMF Expert
Dornish Torment

(Very spoiler heavy for season 7 episode 3 and all those before it in Game of Thrones)

Ellaria and Tyene were being marched through the city like war throphies. The people of Kings Landing hurled abuse and rotten fruit alike at them while Euron Greyjoy glowed with pride at the head of the procession. Both women just wore a bra and their Dornish overcoats, not that eiter one of the women was too shy, this did add insult to injury.

When they entered the throne room Ellaria looked up at Cersei, who sat on her throne looking more smug than ever. Tyene had a more difficult time keeping her fear in check. Euron held a little speech about how they were a gift or something and a wicked smile crept across Cersei's face.

Moments later both women were chained up in the dungeons of Kings Landing facing each other. Cersei walked in followed by Ser Gregor Clegane and her Maester Qyburn.
"Euron brought home some nice throphies for me it seems"

Cersei smiled while watching at Ellaria and Tyene. Both women were gagged so Ellaria couldn't give any kind of reply, even though she gave a fierce glare towards Cersei. Tyana however was filled with dread upon the sight of Ser Gregor. She heard tales of the man who killed her father and here she was at his mercy.

Cersei had different plans with her however.

She walked towards Tyene and saw the fear on her face.
"Poor girl, does my bodyguard scare you ? I can assure you he will do you no harm. Untill I command him to"
Those last words were spoken in a much darker tone like only the Mad Queen could pull off.

Ellaria was still thrashing heavily in her chains when she saw Cersei started feeling up Tyene. What was she up to ?

The point of Cersei's physical examination became quite clear when she ran a single fingernail down Tyene's side. Was she tickling her ? Tyene's reaction was one of suprise and she flinched.

"Someone seems ticklish" Cersei exclaimed. Qyburn and Ser Gregor just stood by while Cersei was having her little monologue. Qyburns eyes did light up when Tyene proved to be ticklish.

"My queen, if I may, I still need a test subject in regards of sensitivity. Whores and servants have served me well this far but I never had the chance to experiment on a princess of Dorne." Qyburn explained.

Tyene quickly looked over to her mother upon hearing this and that was all Cersei needed to condemn Tyene to serve as such test subject.

"Maester, this one is all yours. Myself and Ser Gregor will keep ourselves entertained with her mother."

Qyburn walked over to unchain Tyene in order to take her to his lab. Most people of Kings Landing would find the name lair more appropriate with the kind of devious experiments he would perform down there.

Once in the lab Qyburn didn't wast any time. He had 2 guards tie Tyene down in sitting stocks. Arms over her head and her ankles locked tight. Qyburn ordered the guards to leave and prepared for his "examination".

Tyene's eyes filled with tears since she knew what was going to happen. Her sisters could be ruthless while tickling their youngest sibling but this was going to be on a whole different level.

"No need to cry my dear. No harm will befall you while I have you here". Qyburn mockingly said.

He walked around the stocks to watch his test subject and wrote a few things down. He stopped behind her. Tyene desperatly tried to see what he was doing back there but to no avail.

A single finger slid down her side. She jerked out of the way only to have her upper body assaulted by all ten of the Maesters fingers. She screamed in her gag but to no avail. He would explore every inch of her ticklish upper body. Counting ribs in a pseudo scientific way, pinching and prodding her sides. Suddenly she felt a weird sensation in her amrpit. Qyburn was using the feather he was using to write down his findings to explore this ticklish hollow. She couldn't understand how something so soft could tickle as bad as it did.

"Griffin feathers are some of the most tickly in Westeros. Griffins have been extinct for centuries of course but their feathers have suprisingly long life spans." Qyburn took a lot of glee in explaining this. Tyene didn't even hear a thing. Every nerve in her body was exploding with a ticklish sensation like she never felt before.

"I will give you a brief rest. Then we will see what all that sand has done to your feet over the years. I feel like that is going to be a thorough investigation."

-----------------

So after seeing last nights episode I got inspired. It has been a long time and I am pretty sure this might be one of my most detailed stories yet. I really didn't like the Sand Snakes in the show but Tyene definetly improved with her hair being longer and toned down a bit. I hope you guys enjoy. I am probably (most likely) going to continue this story with the content promised in the story but I need to get inspired a bit more for that. I am not good with foot tickling stories. Not enough to play with in my opinion. Anyway, hope you guys and gals liked it. Let me know what you think.

Plenty of tickling opportunities come to mind while watching GOT...wish there were more stories posted.

Good job!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back