• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Labyrinth, the revised version

critterlord

TMF Master
Labyrinth, the revised version
Please see the movie Labyrinth first, or you will be hopelessly confused.

I would like to begin with this is one of my favorite movies. The characters are wonderful and it is just fun. I have one problem with the movie, and that is the freaky dream sequence where Sarah eats the peach. Up until she reaches the gates, it is just terrible. So, I replaced this sequence with one of my own. You can probably guess what happens.

Hoggle held the peach over the bog. Jared’s voice entered his mind.

“I wouldn’t do that if I were you.”

Hoggle felt his usual coward voice telling him to do as Jared says. Hoggle thought about this for a minute, then decided to obey Jared. Just then, his sweaty stubby hands slipped, and let the peach fall into the bog.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to.”

Jared’s voice echoed in Hoggle’s mind.

“You didn’t mean to!!! You blundering fool! You had better run, or I’ll make the swamp a preferable choice!”

Hoggle, in a fit of stark terror, ran, deserting his friends.

Jared, in his castle, sighed. He simply couldn’t understand how everything could have gone so wrong. He forced himself to smile. Despite that little mutt, Sir Ditimus, they were still too far away from the castle to do much good without Hoggle’s shortcuts.

In fact, smiled Jared, that pretty little girl was just close enough to the Blotch for her to have a little fun before time ran out. Jared was so pleased, he began to laugh. His laughter soon filled the entire castle, spooking the goblins. Jared was still laughing as he prepared his magic glass spheres for the fun.

Meanwhile, Sarah had just begun to notice Hoggle’s absence.

She turned to Luto. “Have you seen Hoggle?”
Luto looked up, down, left, left, right, and behind before turning back to Sarah and shaking his head.

Sarah turned to Sir Ditimus, who was currently trying to get Ambrosias, his loyal steed, to leave off inspecting a rabbit hole.

“Have you seen Hoggle anywhere?”

“I regret Milady, that I haven’t. No matter, he has probably gone to scout ahead. Ambrosias, leave the hole alone. There is no time on a valiant quest like this to go hunting rabbits.”

Sarah looked around. Once again, they we in a part of the labyrinth that seemed to have been build of light colored stones. On the horizon, she could just make out the castle. She knew they were running out of time.

“C’mon, we must hurry. Hoggle can catch up later.” She dearly hoped that Hoggle hadn’t run out on her again. She hurriedly stepped through a rock arch way. As she did, she heard Sir Ditimus growl and Luto roar. She turned around, to discover the archway had become a solid wall. She tried to call to them, but she got no answer. She turned and looked back. There, stretching out before her, was a long stone pathway. The pathway turned left a few feet ahead. She signed.

“I guess I’ll just have to go on alone.”

As she plunged ahead, she got the strangest feeling, like something was watching her. She rounded the corner, and saw a dark tunnel into the side of the wall. She headed for it.

The tunnel slide down the wall, and formed into a puddle. Sarah gasped. It was illusion. The black puddle rose until it was a black lump. Two eyes and a smile formed.

Sarah felt some instinctive fear of this thing. She turned and tried to run away. She suddenly stepped into a black puddle that hadn’t been there before. She was running so fast that she didn’t see the pool until she had placed both feet in it. She tried to lift her feet, but her shoes were stuck tight. She tried to pull them loose, but she pulled off her shoes instead and stumbled forward.
Now her socks were stuck to the black puddle.

“What is this stuff?” she yelled in frustration.

Then, the black blob reached out a tentacle and wrapped it around her ankles. It pulled up and Sarah went with it, minus her socks. The black puddle retreated, still carrying her socks, and reformed up with the black blob. Sarah then caught one. She had been tricked into becoming barefoot, but why? Sarah was sure she wouldn’t like the answer.

She was gently laid down on her belly on the cool stones, her bare feet still held captive by the black blob. Suddenly, the black blob extended a long, thin tentacle towards her feet. The tentacle brushed up and down her foot once.

Sarah giggled. It tickled. The blob’s skin felt like a pipe cleaner, all fuzzy. It suddenly clicked for Sarah. This was some sort of tickling monster. The silly grin on the monster’s face suddenly looked a lot more mischievous.

Sarah remembered being tickled by cousins and friends, and shuddered. She tried to reason with the monster.

“Please, you don’t understand. I am too ticklish, especially on my feet. Please, no, no, NO!” Her words reached a yell as the tentacle began to reach for her feet again. It began to stroke up and down her bare, ticklish feet.

“Hahahahhahahahstoppittt, that tickleshhahahahahahass soooooo muchhahahahahahahah!”

Sarah began to pound on the stone, which really didn’t help, as the stones she was pounding were covered with moss. She was barely aware of the eleven other tentacles descending on her helpless feet, although she did realize it when they made contact.

A tentacle forced its way through each of her toes, sawing back and forth. That left two brushing up and down on each of her soles, going in opposite directions. Sarah could no longer pound the ground, because she had no more strength. Her head thrust back in laughter, giving full view of her cute buck teeth.
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA!!!!!!!” She could no longer form words, the tickling was so intense.

After about a minute, it stopped. Sarah gasped for air, grateful it was over. Or was she? A little part of her mind felt a little regretful that it was over so soon. But, before Sarah could get a handle on her mind, she felt herself being lifted up. Her heart gave a little skip at the realization that the tickling wasn’t over. Whether the skip was from terror or excitement, she couldn’t tell. Maybe it was both.

“No fair!” She yelled, not sure if she actually meant it.

The tentacle placed her right on top of the blob itself. It cushioned around her and formed to fit her body perfectly. The tentacle reattached to the blob, making it more of a black shackle around her ankles. More “shackles” wrapped around her wrists and pulled her arms gently until they were right above her head. Sarah realized what a precarious position she was in and started to nervously giggle.

Her laughter seemed to set the Blotch in motion. Tentacles reached down her sleeves to her armpits. Others reached up her blouse to her ribs, sides and belly. Several even went up her pant legs to get under her knees. Sarah immediately broke into laughter.

“AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA TOOOOOOO TICKLISHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH NO FAIRAHAHAHAHAHHAHA” As Sarah’s body became a wash of sensations, her mind became a wash with thoughts. Through this whole quest, she had been a jumble of nerves. Now she felt her tension oozing away with her laughter, to be replaced by a kind of euphoria, a sort of exciting joy that filled her from head to ticklish toe. If she could have run, she would have, but she would have been disappointed if she could have. As much as she couldn’t admit it, she was having fun.

Just then, a hoard of tentacle, more than Sarah could count, converged on her feet. Not only where they sawing between her toes, they were tickling under her toes and on the toes themselves. A tentacle traced every wrinkle on her foot as the heels and the balls of her feet were treated to multiple swirling motions. This sudden assault on her tender feet drove all other thoughts from her mind.

Even the most skilled ticklee can only take so much full body tickling before reaching their limit. Sarah was inexperienced and reached her limit in 15 minutes. Gasping and giggling, she took thirty seconds before she realized that the tickling had stopped. It was a good thing, for she knew that just a few more minutes of it, and she would have passed out.

Sarah turned to look into the smiling face of the Blotch.

“So, I guess your some kind of ten-tickle monster huh? Oh NO!” She said, as her feet got several minutes of good tickling for her pun.

After the Blotch was done, Sarah smiled.

“I must say, that you have to be the silliest monster in the Labyrinth... The Labyrinth! Toby! I have to save him! But I must be almost out of time! How can I save him now?”

She threw her head in her hand in frustration.

The Blotch was actually very intelligent. It took him only a few seconds to realize the problem.

This was Jared’s fault. Jared and his silly kidnapping hobby. He must have taken this girl’s brother. The Blotch could remember a time before Jared, when all the monsters lived in the Labyrinth in peace. Then Jared had showed up, with his goblin armies, and pronounced himself ruler of the Labyrinth. The Blotch felt sorry for this cute, sweet little girl, so it decided to help. It was about time someone showed Jared he wasn’t the only one with control of the labyrinth.

Sarah felt a tap on her shoulder. She pulled away from the tentacle with a slight giggle. But the Blotch didn’t want to tickle her quite yet. Infront of her was Jared’s clock, suspended in the air, with two minutes left on the clock before her time was up. Then, the Blotches tentacle reached out and pulled the clock back an hour.

Sarah looked at the blotch in amazement.

“You can do things like that?”

The Blotch quivered up and down. She took that for a yes.

“Can you pull it back any further?”
The Blotch quivered back and forth. She took that for a no.

Sarah sighed. Then she perked up.

“What else can you do?”

The Blotch thought she would never ask.

Sarah suddenly found herself in front of the goblin walls, with her shoes and socks mysteriously back on. Right next to her were Luto and Sir Ditimus. After a tearful reunion, Sir Ditimus asked,

“Milady, how did we arrive here so soon, after we were both separated and lost?”

Sarah’s mind returned to the Blotch, with the fun and the tickling.

“A friend brought us here, a good friend.”

The Rest of the story continues like in the movie, except for one last addition to the last part.

Sarah was suddenly surrounded, in her bedroom, with all of her friends from the Labyrinth. After laughing and remeeting everyone, she looked around for one of her friends, but she couldn’t find him. She sighed, and sat down on her bed, watching the growing festivities.

Then, she felt something grab her ankles. She looked down and saw a black tentacle reaching out from under her bed.

“I was wondering when you would show up.” She said leaning back.

She smiled at the sensation of her socks and shoes being removed. She giggled at the sensation of the tentacle caressing her sensitive feet. She laughed at the sensation of the tentacles tickling her ticklish toes.

As Sarah began to fill with laughter, all seemed right in the world.
The End

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back