• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A widow's gentle touch - an Overwatch fanfiction. (F/F feet mostly)

TTT for joy

TMF Regular
All characters involved belong to Blizzard Entertainment.

Finally a mission. Not much was happening since Winston brought back the old band. They just had to look for agents who were scattered all over the world. Although it was nice to see some old friends, Tracer was never patient enough to just sit and talk about the old times.

Her presence in London wasn't exactly what one would call legal, but the situation was urgent. After all Winston did not recall the agents just to sit on their butts all day long.

She sneaked around the old familiar streets of Kings row. Blinked right under the noses of the omnics. Hopefully she'll be able to get to save the hostages without being seen and avoid any potential bloodshed. She knew the methods of the official law enforcement were not exactly subtle. They dealt with the omnics in most harsh way possible, even if it meant hurting humans in the process.
Blink, blink blink... and she got to the old closed foundry. There was just one hostage tied to a chair. His face was hidden by a mask. "Are you allright?" asked Tracer and began to untie the hostage. "Oh oui I am perfectly fine, cherie." she'd recognize that voice and that accent anywhere. It belonged to her long time rival Widowmaker. Before she pieced that together though and could react, she got kicked to the head and pinned to the ground.

She tried to recall, but nothing happened. "Oh, your little time machine malfunctioned? That's so bad." said Widowmaker with a smug smile right to her face. She threw off her mask which she did not need anymore and looked tracer right into the eyes. Tracer however managed to throw her off and get up. She took out her weapons and got ready to submit her rival. However something strange happened. She started to blink all over the place, which threw her aim completely off. Then widowmaker extended her arm and tracer blinked right into it, falling to the ground again. "Remind me to thank Sombra for hacking your device. She did a magnificient job". As Tracer tried to recover from her fall, Widowmaker started choking her till she lost consciousness.

She woke in a dark room tied to a chair. Her legs were extended and her feet locked in stocks. Her arms were tied above her head. She was still a bit dizzy. "Where didya take me love?" she asked with her usual sarcasm, but truth be told she felt afraid. Not being able to move was after all one of her biggest nightmares. Widowmaker could smell fear from thousand miles and she knew she had her. She began walking in circle around her prey enjoying the fear she caused in her. "You have something I want cherie."

"Yea? What's that? Conscience?" asked Tracer trying to be defiant as ever. "Ya know. My friend Winston will find you and he's gonna kick your butt."

Widowmaker giggled graciously and then said "Unlikely." She knew an empty threat when she saw one. "What I need from you are the access codes to Athena." I believe you remember when my colleague Reaper tried to extract some information? Well it happens that I'm here to finish that job.... and have some fun while doing it."

"Over my dead body." said Tracer.

Widomaker grabbed very lightly Tracer's chin, almost caressing her and approached her face "Oh ma cherie: I know very well Overwatch are trained to resist all kind of interrogation techniques. However you will find me to be very, very persuasive.". As she said that, she gave Tracer a long kiss.

Despite her disdain for Widowmaker and all the crimes she did, Tracer could not deny she enjoyed that kiss. That perfect smell... Tracer was not sure what kind of perfume Widomaker was using, but it was definitely expensive. Amelie was a very attractive woman and Tracer did have crush on her. So sad she became.... this. As Widowmaker broke her kiss. She began to approach her feet. As she slowly began to untie Tracer's laces with exaggerated theatrical movements, she said "Now here's what we're going to do. I know you enjoy laughter, so I am sure you will find this session very enjoyable. What I am going to do, is to tickle you silly until you give me the access codes I need. "

Tracer's heart began to race. She was very sensitive on her feet. So much, she did not let her girlfriend ever touch them and as she saw her rival slowly wave a purple feather right in front of her face, her eyes widened. Normally she would reply with a defiant sarcastic joke, but all she could do now is to focus on the feather and where it was going. Widomaker gave her a wicked smile

"Lost for words? Don't worry: you will talk a lot after I am done with you.... and you will share such secrets with me. I think you will even tell me what you do with that cute girlfriend of yours." she said.

She was so delighted to see her rival so docile. As if she were a whole another person. She could provoke her as much as she wanted and she'd get no response as long as she'd wave that feather in front of her. She started her torture with slow and delicate movements on the center of poor Tracer's left foot. Tracer immediately closed her eyes and her face twisted in a tortured expression.

When Widomaker saw how much she tortured that poor girl with just the lightest touch possible, she was delighted. "Exquisite"she exclaimed in almost an ecstasy. It's been a long time since she felt something, but exerting dominance over others felt always like a thrill after her brainwashing by Talon. She took out a second feather to torture her victim's other foot in exactly the same way. Tracer jerked a lot when she felt her right foot being tortured as well.
"Oh my". Said widowmaker "You are so ticklish little one. I can't wait to hear your laughter."

"Stop it!" shouted Tracer still on edge of exploding. She did her best not to give her any satisfaction.... not to laugh. Tickling was after all just a mere nuisance and not a real torture. As the feathers circled ever so slowly on the center of her feet, Tracer felt her breath accelerate... she was almost laughing, but not yet.... no what was she thinking: she would not laugh. That wicked woman could try all she wanted, she would not laugh. With new found defiance, she focused on her breathing.

Seeing her technique didn't work to full extend, Widowmaker switched tactics. She did not accelerate the speed of her feather at all. She was a patient woman. She waited so long to subjugate her rival, she could wait a few more minutes. Instead of going for her soles like a mad woman, She started climbing up and down her feet with feathers while singing. "Itsy dibsy spider went up the water spout. down came the rain and washed the spider out. Out came the sunshine and dried up all the rain and itsy bitsy spider climbed up the spout again."

So much stimulation was just too much. Tracer's last act of defiance was to hold her breath, right until the laughter came. Like a dam that was broken, she poured a giant flood of laughter right up to the point she thought she'd suffocate. "Can I even die of laughter?" Thought Tracer. That thought made her panic more and she laughed louder if that was even possible.

Widow finally was satisfied. She immediately stopped her song and focused on tickling right above the balls of tracer's foot with ever so light, but this time much much faster touch.

"Please stop, I'm gonna die!" cried tracer madly.

To her surprise Widomaker actually stopped and let her breathe for a moment. When she saw Tracer sligthly recover from her ordeal, she asked. "The codes."

All Tracer could do was to shake her head in denial. Then she heard Widomaker laugh: it was the same laughter, she heard back when Widowmaker killed Mundata. That cold evil laughter.... perfect for a tickler.

"This is actually great." Widowmaker said. "You and I are going to have so much fun together."

As Tracer was recovering from her hurt abdominals, she silently observed Widomaker tying her toes with Tracer's shoelaces. She didn't know how ticklish she was in between her toes, but she definitely did not want to find out. Especially not when considering how eager to inflict harm Widowmaker was. Tears were rolling down her cheeks. "Oh. Are you crying?" asked mockingly Widowmaker "Poor baby, let me cheer you up." And she started to tickle in between poor Tracer's toes with a single feather, switching between them randomly. To Tracer's horror and Widow's delight, she was actually extremely ticklish there. After about three minutes of torment, Widomaker said
"I see you're suffering too much and I still have a heart. Tell you what: if you manage to recite alphabet backwards, I'll stop."

Tracer couldn't think straight and so she did exactly as she was asked. "Z, X …. Bwahahahahah! Nooo.".

"Again." said Widowmaker with a wicked smile.

Worst hell was one of her last attempts. "E,D, hihihiiiiihihi, C, AAAAAAAAAHhhahahaa".

"Aaaa you said?", said Widowmaker with a giggle. "That counts as an 'a' in my language. You have to start all over my dear. "

"You, you... hahahaha!". Tracer reacted.

With an evil grin Widomaker answered "I'm afraid alphabet does not start with U cherie. Come on focus: it's not that hard, or is it?"

"I'm gonna get youuuuhahahahah!" said tracer.

"Focus on getting your alphabet straight first." answered Widowmaker, while blowing her one of her seductive kisses with her free hand.

"Zhihihi, Y,X hehehe!, …...... Ciiiiiiihihi,Bhihihihi, A, A, A!!! I did iiiiit!". Said almost happily Tracer. "Stop it, stop it now."

"You know what cherie? I lied." said widomaker laughing almost as loudly as Tracer herself. "Nohohohnohoooohoo! You biiiiiiitch!:" Tracer couldn't control herself anymore. Any minutes further in these stock, and she would die.

"The only thing that will make me stop for real are the codes." said Widowmaker this time in serious tone.

"Ok ok ok!" shouted tracer. "I hahahahaha! I will hahahahaaha, I wiiiiiiiil!"
"Will what ma cherie?" whispered Widomaker in her ear.

"The coooohohohohohoohodes, I will giihihihi ve theeeem! Ahahahaha anything to stooooooop!" shouted Tracer.

"Very well." said widowmaker and stopped tickling. She let some time for tracer to regain some composure. Then she sat on Tracer's thighs, her face uncomfrtably close to her poor victim.

That overwhelming perfume again. For a brief moment, while looking in Amelie's seductive eyes, Tracer felt like in heaven. Almost drugged and completely mesmerized by her looks. Tracer began "Charlie, six, Echo, X-Ray"

Widowmaker put her index finger on Tracer's mouth and said "Shhhhh. Let's make this more interesting." and took out her feather again.

"No nono no!" shouted Tracer. "Not this again, please!"

Widowmaker grinned "Sorry cherie, I can't help it. You have such a cute laughter. Tell you what: I won't tickle your feet, but I will lightly tickle your neck, while you tell me the codes. Deal?"

Tracer knew this wasn't a real question, so she silently nodded. What else she could do? At least her neck wasn't nearly as ticklish as her feet were.

"Charlie, six, echo, X-ray , Foxtroohohohot, Niihahahahane! …" that went one about 2 minutes before widowmaker extracted all the codes she needed. She had to admit, this is the most fun she ever had during an interrogation. "Thank you my dear. " she said. "Now, to your reward." and she kissed Tracer again. Tracer hated to admit it, but she was slowly falling in love with her captor. Maybe some twisted form of Stockholm syndrome, or that woman was really a masterful seductress, maybe both. What was in that perfume of hers anyway? Some pheromones? How much information did she get out of men with just a gentle touch and a kiss,... Widow's kiss. None of it did matter anymore. All Tracer wanted right now was to be in Widowmaker's arms locked in an eternal kiss. Unfortunately... or fortunately who knows, that long kiss had to end. For a brief moment, Tracer envied Lacroix and a flash of thought came to her mind, imagining Amelie and herself in bed.
That flash of thought was soon interrupted by Widomaker's evil laugh. Tracer's eyes widened and she was brought back to reality. That woman wasn't some heavenly maiden. She was a cold blooded killer(literally) and Tracer knew she mustn't give in to temptation. She wanted to say something defiant, but fear cut her voice. Fear of more punishment. And more punishment came. "You are so naive little girl." said smugly Widowmaker. "I will tell Sombra to check those codes later. Now I want to have more fun with you."
She slowly turned on Tracer's hips and began tickling her feet with fingers, while showing Tracer her beautiful behind.

This tickle attack was absolutely devastating. Widowmaker put all her sniper's dexterity in work and tickled with extreme precision and efficiency. No matter how much Tracer begged, no matter how many insults she threw at her, the tickling would not stop. All she could do was to laugh, laugh.... and laugh. She had nothing to bargain with anymore. She started telling secrets about Overwatch, Widowmaker did not care about. All she wanted now was to make her suffer... suffer for making her miss a shot: worst crime ever. At some point desperate laughter was turning into sobs as Tracer was losing sensitivity. This time without any emotion besides cold anger, Widowmaker said "Rewind." Tracer knew what that meant and squealed a panic unintelligible shout. Rewind reseted her body to her previous state of sensitivity and the torment would go on all over again.

Tracer lost track how many times was it now, that Widomaker rewinded. She just gave completely in and not even bothered to beg anymore. She just hoped to be able to keep her sanity.

At some point however Widomaker stopped. It wasn't an act of mercy though. She heard her venom mine activated and prepared her rifle. She put on her heat vision and whispered "Personne n'echappe a mon regard." What she saw wasn't good at all. Reinhardt was charging straight at the door and behind him were Mercy, Soldier 76 and of course that pesky monkey known as Winston. Well she got what she wanted and it was time to run. She'd kill Tracer, but no time to do that. As the door broke under Reinhardt's charge, she grappled herself out of the building and said to her com "Widowmaker to Talon. I've got the codes: requesting immediate extraction."

It was good to see her friends again. The Overwatch members did not bother to pursue Widow. She was too fast and they were concerned about her teammate, who was still giggling from the aftershock of her ordeal.

"What did she do to you?" asked Jack with disgust and concern in his old voice.

"She, hahah ahha, tickled meee!" said Tracer.

Members of the strike team looked at themselves in confusion.

"Doctor" said Soldier to Mercy. "Check on her. I want a report now!"

As she began untying Tracer, Mercy said "Physically she's completely fine. Mentally though, I'm afraid she might be very scarred."
As soon as Trace got free, adrenaline rush overwhelmed her. She never was able to sit still. She blinked right behind the doctor and hugged her. "Are you kidding me?" she said. "That was the most fun I ever had Doctor. You know what they say: laughter is the best medicine." she gigled and started blinking around the room.

"Focus Lina: what did the woman want from you?" Soldier asked.

"Access codes to Athena sir." answered Tracer blinking straight to him and saluting. "But don't worry: I gave her fake ones. I'd love to see her face when she realizes that."
"Good job soldier" answered Jack. "Let's head back to HQ: I expect a full report after you submit to a medical exam."

And with that the Strike team left along with today's hero.

Last edited:
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back