• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your Own Story

critterlord

TMF Master
Have any of you ever played this game as a child. One person starts a little story, and then the next person continues it, and then the next person continues it, and so on. I thought that this might be fun to try here, with a tickling story. Please be serious about this. My only two requests are that you limit your additions to five sentences, and don't post twice in succession.

The Story

Long ago, from no one truly knows were, a mystical energy was created. It would bond with the first mortal that touched it, giving him or her infinite power and obeying their every command. It waited for one to come along, with a burning desire withing their heart. A desire that only the energy could quench.

Try that.

The chosen one was found and imbued with the energy giving them record breaking flatulence...

Right right serious...

Casey 'Casket' Malone was one such individual. Casey lived in Brooklyn and wanted more than anything to punish people. Coming from a mafia family Casey was born to be cruel but it was not in his nature to be violent, despite the crude nickname. Casey had other ideas for punishing folks who refused to pay or squealed and the energy would allow him to do so.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back