• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Laughing Gypsy M/F (Frollo/Esmeralda)

bestmed

TMF Expert
“Minister Frollo, the gypsy has escaped.”

“What?”

“She's no longer at the cathedral. She's gone.”

“But how..? Never mind, get out you idiot.
I'll find her. I'll find her if I have to burn down all of Paris.”

* * * Esmeralda made her way along the streets and alley ways of the city. She was very skilled at evading the notice of Frollo's guards, and escaping from them when needed. But all it would take would be one turn of bad luck, or wrong move on her part and she would be in his hands. That idea filled her with revulsion and, though she wouldn't admit it, some fear.
Whether it was a mistake on her part or just bad luck. She turned a corner and stepped right into the hands of a guard.
She used his moment of confusion to turn and run but his partner had been quick enough to move to stop her. He was simply too strong for her to get away before both guards had her. One took her by the arms and the other had her by the legs. She knew where they would take her.

Esmeralda struggled the whole way but to no avail. Soon she was in the dungeon, her hands chained above her head and her ankles in wooden stocks. She sat there for some time before she heard someone approaching....

“So we meet again gypsy. I told you what would happen if you left your sanctuary.”

Esmeralda was rarely afraid, but usually she could either fight or run from danger. Now she could do neither; and she could see the lecherous look in Frollo's eyes. *

Frollo walked slowly in front of and beside his captive, running a hand along her leg, then waist savoring his prize. Esmeralda's skin crawled at his touch, she tried in vain to recoil from it. *

“I told you that you would be MINE. And so you are.”

“Not in the way you mean.” She steeled herself, facing this reality was not easy. “I can't keep you from taking what you want but you'll never get it willingly.”

The Judges malicious grin grew. “My dear, I have no idea what you're referring to. I would never take anything from you....that was not offered.”

“Good, then let me go.”

Frollo continued stroking his new possession, admiring her as one might an art piece. Again she recoiled as he ran along her ribs. What ever she might think, he wanted her to offer herself. There was no thrill, no victory, in taking her by force.

“It would be a pity to see you burned as a witch, but that is the law.”
As he said this his touch reached the hollow of her underarm. He noticed a twitch and she made an odd sound...like trying to suppress a laugh.
He wondered, he had heard of certain unusual methods being used against women. Mostly by those not wanting to do actual harm to a woman; but Frollo had dismissed such stories. Surely it couldn't work...Still, before resorting to death threats, which he would have to carry out if she held firm, he might as well try.

“You know Esmeralda, there is another option.”

“Yes, I know, and it's not going to happen.”

“Indeed, perhaps I can provide additional incentive.” He said as he came to stand behind her and made light circles in her underarms with one finger. *
Frollo found her reaction very encouraging. She twitched as he touched her. He heard slight groans and gasp as she tried not to give him the response he wanted.

* * *Esmeralda knew she was in trouble. She would never have thought that he would try to tickle her into submission. She tried to hold back any reaction but she knew she wouldn't last long. It was her long held secret that she was extremely ticklish.
He was getting more enthusiastic now, all of his fingers wiggling in her underarm. She tried to look angry but didn't think it was fooling him.

* * *She was right....From behind her the Judge seamed to be genuinely enjoying this. “This isn't...unpleasant, is it?” He asked mockingly as his fingers continued to explore this part of her anatomy.

“Mfff, Stahp it you s-heh-ick bastard.”

“Why of course my dear.” He stopped playing where he was...and moved to her sides, squeezing them repeatedly. The gypsy was overwhelmed.

“HA HA HA HAAAA. STOP IT, PLEEEEASE.”

“You have the power to stop this. You only need to agree to be mine.”

“Nohohoho, I hee hee won't aahhhh.”

“I'm glad you see it that way, we can play some more then.” With that he moved is fingers to her exposed belly and began lightly scratching and squeezing at it. Esmeralda couldn't hold back at all now as the muscle contractions in her abdomen forced the laughter out of her. “AHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, NO PLEASE.” She begged as she thrashed about, the toned muscles she'd developed as a dancer were now doing their own dance under her skin in response to the lecherous old man now bring them under his command.

One of the dungeon keepers had obviously seen what the Judge was doing and approached his master with a new tool. *

“WHAT IS IT YOU FOOL” He then saw and smiled taking the feather from the guard. “Excellent.” He turned his attention back to his victim. Holding up is new toy he issued an ultimatum. “Choose me, or the feather. Which will it be.”

Esmeralda said nothing as she stared at the new torture device. She couldn't give in but couldn't bring herself to invite more tickling.
Soon the judge made the choice for her.

“As you wish then.” He said as he began to twirl the feather in her navel.

Mmmmm, HAHAHAHAHA NOOOOO, AHHHHHHHEHEHEHEHEH.

Frollo was beginning to hope the Gypsy would resist as long as possible. He knew this was a carnal pleasure but a pleasure none the less. He was almost mesmerized as he watched her abdomen wriggle under his attentions, the muscles contracting, twitching. Her laughter was music to his ears.
She was becoming exhausted. He stopped. He gave her a few minutes to catch her breath.

“What is your choice. This can continue for a very long time.”

She couldn't take any more....but she just couldn't give in. Her only answer was...”I hate you.”

“I see. Shall we continue then.” He moved to her feet. She knew what was coming. He expression must have told him he had found the right place. She couldn't stand having her feet tickled.
Once at her feet the Judge placed the stem of the feather between her toes and slowly ran it through the gap.
She exploded with laughter. The Judge place the feather in between her toes again and began to drag it out.
Esmeralda tried to scrunch her toes to stop the feather. Frollo just tickled her arch and she quickly let go of the torture device.
He decided that he liked her response to her arches and went to stroking the feather up and down, heel to toe and back.

She screamed and her feet wiggled in a futile attempt to get away from the feather.
Frollo abandoned the feather and started on her soles with his long bony fingers.

It was too much for Esmeralda, she went wild.
“NOOOHOHOHOO!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. STOP, PLEASE STOP. HAHAHAHAHA.”

“You have the power to put an end to this my dear.” He said as he continued his assault on her soft soles. *

“AAHHH, NOOOO, STOP, PLEASE HAHAHAHAHAHA. I CAN'T STAND IT STOP I BEG...MERCY!”

The Judge did stop. With a satisfied smile on his face he looked to her. “Mercy is asked and granted. I will give you the night to think it over. BUT, I will be back in the morning.”

The Judge left and Esmeralda sat in the stocks. He had found her weakness he would continue this as long as she resisted. She had almost fallen asleep from exhaustion when she saw a familiar face enter the dungeon.

“Quasi, it's good to see you. How did you know I was here?”

“I overheard some of the guards talking.”

“Quasi, please help me get out of here.”

Quasi found he liked the role of the hero. Especially her hero, but, looking at her perfect feet there in front of him he was tempted to play for a while.

She must have seen the look on his face. “Quasi, please.”

He thought it over for a moment, then made his decision....

Last edited:
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back