• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Playtime at HQ M/F (Ben 10K/ Gwendolyn)

bestmed

TMF Expert
* *AUTHORS NOTE: This story is a birthday gift for subjub.deviantart.com/ Enjoy my friend.
SECOND NOTE: This is a Ben X Gwendolyn story. Some readers may not like it for that reason.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

* * *It was a quiet day at Ben's HQ. He and Gwendolyn, Still Gwen to him but Gwendolyn to the rest of the world, were just relaxing. Gwen had come up with a fun suggestion.
“I have an idea for a way we could spend a little time.”

“Okay, what do you have in mind?”

“Well, I was rummaging around some old things the other day and I came across your old game system. It still had all of your Sumo Slammer games.”

Ben smiled. “Thinking about a nostalgic marathon Gwen?”

She nodded. “I'll go get the games.”

“And I'll get us some snacks and soda.” Ben said.

In a short time the two were on the couch engrossed in their games. They looked just like they did when they were kids. He sat looking like he was about to leap off the couch any second and she had taken her shoes off to get comfortable and was sitting, cross legged, next to him. *Neither was doing very well to start with but both soon got back into practice with the games. *

“In a way this is harder when you're not really there. Don't you think, warrior Gwen?”

She smiled at the memory of the time they had been drawn into the game; back during the summer that had changed everything.
“So are you saying you want to go back in?” She asked.
“Ha, no, I think I'll settle for the console.”
They continued playing. “So what were you looking for when you found this?” Ben asked.
“Hmm?”

“What were you looking for when you found this old game system?”

“Oh,..My old Luck Girl outfit.”

“Really...” Ben was interrupted, barely dodging a blade coming at his character in the game. “I always did like that outfit.”

She laughed a little. “Yeah, I noticed.”

“And what does that mean?”

“Oh, nothing. I was *planning on using it as the pattern for a new battle suit.”

“You don't want to go with the outfit that Gwendolyn used. I mean the Gwendolyn we met when we were ten.”

“Who's to say she didn't get the idea from her Lucky Girl costume.”

“I hadn't thought of that. I guess I can see how it might have been.”

* * *As the afternoon went on they switched to Sumo Slammer: Duel. This one played like an old style arcade game. They took turns trying to beat each others score.

Ben had racked up an impressive score during his last turn but Gwen was on track to top it.
Ben's mischievous side was coming out a little. He looked over at Gwen. In her cross legged position her right foot was sticking out from under her, stretching and then curling as she played. He had an idea to distract her.

Gwen, meanwhile was trying to do the same to him. She allowed herself to look at Ben from her peripheral vision. After all they had been through together, saving people, studying, playing and just being together they knew each other better than anyone else; and she knew some things about him that even Grandpa didn't know. Like the fact that he was a leg man..and for him that included feet. She was playing with that now, it should keep his attention divided enough to let her win this game.

What Gwen hadn't taken into account though was that it worked both ways. He knew her inside and out and knew just what to do. As she was engrossed in part of the game he reached over and began to slowly run one finger across her foot.
“Sthap that.” She tried to keep attention on the game. Ben of course didn't stop. He picked a spot that he knew she couldn't ignore. right in the center of her instep. “Ahhha” She jerked her foot away, dropping the controller as she stood up. “That wasn't fair.” She protested.

“Well,” Ben said as he rose from the couch. Maybe we need to find another game to play. He walked toward her in what would be a threatening manor to anyone else. She just recognized it as play time. The kind of play that, a few years ago, led to them admitting to each other how they really felt.

“Okay,” she held up her hands to stop his advance on her. “How about hide and seek”

Ben smiled. “Okay, hide and seek then. I'll start counting.”

As he did Gwen ran. She chose one of the storage units. This was a big place and it might take a while for him to find her there.
It didn't take as long as she'd expected. Soon he was waking around nearby. She wondered if he'd used wildmutt to find her.
“I know you're in here Gwen. You might as well come out.”
He probably knew exactly where she was and was just playing with her, she guessed. *
“I'm going to find you and then you're going to get it for hiding from me.”
Oh, yeah, he was in a playful mood, no doubt now. Well, she decided, I'll play to.
With that she moved to the opening of the unit she's chosen and put her leg out, letting it rest on her toes. She then closed the door as far as her leg would allow. Kicking slightly in the most flirtatious way she could. *

Of course Ben heard the movement and soon she heard him exclaim
“Well now, what do we have here. How pretty.” She felt Ben take hold of her nylon clad leg, stroking from thigh to calf. Then she felt something else.
Outside Ben gripped his cousins ankle, raising her leg a little in the processes. Then, with is index finger, began to stroke the bottom of her foot right in the middle of her arch. “Tickle tickle lucky girl.”

Gwendolyn tried to hold in the laughter, even holding both hands over her mouth, but Ben knew just how ticklish she was and how best to exploit that. It took only seconds for her to loose control. She tried to get her leg free but he was too strong. “Oh no you don't. I've got you now.” His taunting only made it worse...as he knew it would. He continued to taunt and tickle until he heard, “okay” she said through her laughter, “You win.”

“What was that?”

“You win, I can't take it STAHAHP!”

“Alright then.” He let go of her leg and opened the door. “Now to claim my prize.”
He picked her up and put her over his shoulder. Both of her legs were kicking now, just slightly. Gwen knew her fluttering feet would be driving him crazy.
Soon they were in the bedroom. He put her down on the bed laying face down. He then lay across her legs pinning them and leaving her upturned soles exposed to him. “My what pretty little tootsies these are. Do you mind if I play with them for a while?”

“I don't think it makes any difference if I mind does it?” ...She knew if she's said no he'd stop, but then the game would be at an end and what fun would that be.
Of course Ben was right before, she was horribly ticklish, something she carefully hid from everyone; Ben knew of course, but If their enemies found out about this embarrassing, and really, kind of comical weakness, well.... It would be humiliating to be broken in such a silly way, like some kind of cartoon character.
But she knew Ben would never take it too far. She knew she could trust him, and playing the heroine under her captors power was kind of a turn on. she also loved having Ben caress and toy with her feet, *He could give the most amazing foot rub. He could even make her enjoy tickle torture.

For right now it was a massage. His strong hand stroked first the top of her foot then the bottom. He leaned in and kissed each toe of first one foot then the other. It tickled slightly but not much. Then he took one foot in his hands and used his thumbs to rub first her heel, then kept rubbing up her foot to the ball. She was amazed that he had found a way to excite her and relax her at the same time. While she calmly enjoyed it she was also in anxious anticipation of what he would do next. She felt him switch to the other foot. “You know,” he said, “I love every inch of you but I don't get to admire this part enough.”

“Ha, well enjoy then.”

He certainly was. He looked down at Gwen's feet. Like the rest of her, they were petite and beautiful. He caressed her toes, so perfectly in proportion to the rest of her foot, felt her soft soles as *he moved to her high arches and then down to her smooth heels.
As smooth as they were there were some wrinkles, the skin had to move after all. With one finger Ben traced each wrinkle.

Gwen wiggled a little. “mmheehee, Behehen.”

It was time for some more fun. He continued tracing the wrinkles on both feet and wiggling his finger between her toes.

“HAHAHAHAHAA, it's too much BEN.”

He stopped. “Okay then lucky girl, tell me where you keep your lucky charm.”

“Okay, okay.” she said. Then, trying to restrain a smile she added, “In the cupboard....They're magically delicious.” She was glad he couldn't see the smirk on her face as she giggled.

If she could have seen Ben's face she would have seen him trying to restrain a laugh to....Walked right into that one. He thought to himself.
“Okay, little miss hero. You want to laugh, I'll give you something to laugh about.”
He moved and quickly turned her over onto her back. He sat on one of her legs, his back to her and took her other leg under his arm, his hand griping the back of her heel. He looked back, admiring the lines of her leg in that position, how it accentuated the shape. He turned a little and wiggled his fingers under her knee. “NAAHAHAHAHAHAHA,” She tried to pull her leg away to no avail, he knew he had an iron grip on her....so did she. He stopped. “I know where your worst weak spots are. One of them is right here.” He said patting the bottom of her foot. He bent over slightly and nibbled at her toe a little, then kissed it. “Now, let's get down to business, shall we.”
He starting drawing circles along the bottom of her foot. Her laughter was music to his ears, and seeing her foot curl, flex and wiggle was a treat for his eyes. Then he started spider tickles in the center of her arch. She howled in tickled laughter.
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, STAHAHAHP, BEN PLEHEHEHEHEASE, HEEHEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHA.”
As he played with her foot and felt her thrashing around he wondered if that other version of him, Ben Ten thousand, had ever done this with his Gwendolyn....if not, if she could never trust him that far, it was his own fault...and a loss to both of them.
Ben let his wiggling fingers travel all over her foot, then sent them *dancing across the bottom of her foot; Gwen's laughter providing the music for the dance. *When he got to her toes he put a finger between each one and started to wiggle...That got a great response. Gwen was arching her back and screaming with laughter. Then he went back to that sweet spot in the center of her arch resuming the spider tickles.
“AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.” She was slapping the bed, rocking from side to side. “HEHEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHAHA. NOHOHOHOHO. BEN, PLEHEHEASE, NO MORE. I CAN'T TAKE ANY MOHOHOHOR HAHAHAHAHAHA. PLEHEHEHEASE *STAHAHAP HEHEHEHE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.”
He knew she was near the limits of what she could stand, when it would become REAL torture. He stopped and turned to see that she was okay.
She was breathing hard but was alright. “Please stop. I can't tell you where the charms are.” It was her way to tell him he hadn't gone to far, she was still playing the game. “But,” she continued, “if you come down here you could be lucky to.” He saw her “take me” smile come to her face.

Ben let go of her foot and lowered himself down over her. He looked into her eyes. “ You know I love you.”
With a smile she answered. “I told you first.”
Ben couldn't repress a chuckle. “So you keep reminding me.” He came down to nibble at her neck. She wrapped her arms around him....The games for tonight were only beginning.

Last edited:
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back