• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Traitor M/F (OC/Mirage)

bestmed

TMF Expert
* * * *Mirage watched at the rocket launched with Bob and his Family. As she watched the rocket rise high in the air she heard foot steps behind her. She turned to see Dr. Kennith Collins, a middle aged man who was one of Syndrome's best research scientist.....And one of his most loyal employees.

“Oh, hello doctor. You startled me.”

“I'm sure I did.” He said coming closer. “After all you were busy with the launch controls.”

Not good, She thought to herself. He was no combat expert but he was quite a bit lager than her, stronger too. She might be in trouble.

“Why did you help the supers escape?”

Think of something fast girl. “They can't do any further harm; and besides there were two kids with them.”

“Two kids that have an advantage over any grown man you know. So do you think they'll just go home and forget this ever happened? Or do you know they're going to look for Syndrome?”

She was just going to have to try to reason with him. “Dr. Collins, he was going to let me die.”

“How's that?”

She told him the story about Syndrome's bluff with Bob.

“Bob?”
Oops, she thought, that was a mistake.

“Well BOB didn't hurt you did he?” he stepped closer to her. “You know the boss sends you to wiggle your ass and show off those pretty legs of yours so his target will start thinking with his, 'little sidekick'.” Collins said using air quotes, adding, “YOU are supposed to think clearly.
Maybe BOB turned the tables on you.”

She knew that Syndrome had used her as part of the bait for the supers; That had always bothered her a little. Not that he wasn't aware of her intelligence but they had found that the majority of supers were male and, modesty aside, Mirage knew that she was considered to be a very attractive woman. Still, she hated playing the part of the lure.

She had wanted to research the disproportionate percentage of male supers... was it tied to the Y chromosome?
Syndrome wasn't interested in that question. He had coached her to be the mystery woman offering them a return to adventure....Then after a while start to flirt with them. He had even suggested wearing low neck lines and showing plenty of leg.....Right now she was getting attention she really didn't want.

“Dr. Collins, please step out of my way. I have work to do.”

“There's nothing that can't wait until Syndrome gets back. You and I are going to wait together.”

With that he took hold of Mirage, slung her over his shoulder fireman style and took her to his lab. It wasn't designed as a detention aria but it's where doctor Collins had complete control.

He put her down on a work table. There he used a nearby tie down strap to tie Mirage's arm....then another one for the other arm.

“Doctor, let me up from here!” She demanded trying to sound more angry than afraid.

“Young lady I mean to see to it that you don't go anywhere until the boss gets here.”….of course he was also enjoying this. Having her in this position was something he'd fantasized about in the past. *
He then went to her feet. There were flying in every way to try to keep him from taking hold of them. He caught one and used a piece of cord nearby to tie her ankle to another leg of the table....Then the other ankle with some rope.

She was four pointed. And she would swear that this work table had been too convenient for the job. Like he had planned this.....Maybe, she thought, long before she had found Bob Parr. *

Collins stepped up to the head of the table and leaned over. “You little traitor....I thought you knew what we were doing here. Trying to prevent a select few from becoming the masters of us all.”

She understood, she'd once felt the same way but recent events had caused her to reconsider that. She tried to reason with Collins.

“Doctor Collins, I understand. Remember I came here because I lost everything to, so called, collateral damage in a battle between supers.”

“Yes, so you should understand, we're going to even the playing field. We will no longer be helpless against the lucky few with powers.”

She took a gamble. “You don't like feeling helpless...What position have you put me in?” she said giving a light pull on the tie downs holding her wrist.

He smiled down at her. The most malicious smile she'd ever seen. “I just need to keep you here until the big boss gets back. I'll let you up when he says so. Until then you're staying right where you are.”

He looked her over, surveying her for a moment, like a prized possession “How about this. We can come up with a way to make the time go faster, have a few laughs together.”

She wasn't sure what that meant but she was pretty sure she wasn't going to like it.
Collins placed his hands on both of her knees and squeezed a couple of times. Mirage jerked and yipped....”Doctor, hands off!”

He nodded, “Hands off?...You're in no positions to make demands. He then reached under her knees and started squeezing again.

She pulled against her bonds, her legs jerked in a vain attempt to get away from his hands. She felt her abdomen spasm, and tried not to laugh. She wasn't very successful “Dhahactor...Sthahahap it.”
In a few seconds he did. “Well, that was a successful experiment. Now...how about we test, oh say the hollows under your arms.”

“No, please stop this.”

“Stop? Why my dear, we're only getting started.”

With that he reached under both of her outstretched arms and started wiggling his fingers there.
Mirage jerked and twisted, bursting out in laughter. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, NOHOHOHOHO, *HEHEHEHEHEHEHE, PLEHEHEHEHASEE, STOP IT.”

He didn't of course. He continued to tickle under her arms for several minutes enjoying her laughter and pleas for mercy. He stared with childish taunts. “Coochie Cooo. Is our little traitor ticklish?”

“HEEHA, Yeess STOP. HAHAHA Please HAHAHA, no more.”

“Ah, then you admit you're a traitor?”

“Hohokay, OKAY, heeheehee What ever you want just sthahap.”

He did stop. He looked down at her. Moving over to her legs he ran his hand along the one nearest to him, feeling the smooth skin as he moved along.
Mirage cursed herself for her choice of cloths today; Particularly as Collins moved to her upper thigh...and beyond.

“Anything I want you say. Alright, lets find another way to pass the time until the big boss gets back.”

She was trying not to panic, or at least not let it show. She was pretty sure that would just make this more fun for him.

“No, please don't.”

“But little traitor, we have to do something to entertain ourselves while we wait.” He looked down at her. He so enjoyed have her under his power. “We could go back to our little tickle game, although I'd prefer something more...interesting.” Then with a grin he gave her a choice. “I'll leave it up to you though. Would you like to be tickled some more? or should we try...something else?”

Oh you've got to be kidding me. She thought. The SOB was going to make her ask to be tickled some more....and she would do it given what he probably meant about the alternative.
Holding back her anger she said. “Tickle me.”

“I'm sorry, what was that?”

You ass!..She thought,”Tickle me some more.”

“Oh, well okay, but you have to ask nicely.”

She wished she had a super power now...the power to make this assholes head explode. She had no choice, and he knew it.

“Please tickle me.”

She hated all the more for the grin on his face as she begged for one torture to avoid a worse one.

“Okay, if that's what you want.” He said and walked toward her feet.

NO not there. She thought, as he slipped off first one shoe then the other. She started to curse her choice of slippers for today, but then what difference would it have made. He would have had time to remove any shoes she'd decided to wear.

“My, what pretty little feet we have here. You must take such good care of them.” he said while, not so much caressing as fondling her feet.
After he was done with what might have actually been kind of nice....IF it had been done by a welcomed hand. He showed her one of his toys. He held up a feather. She braced her self as she felt it touch her foot.

The mad scientist began to move the feather slowly from the base of her toes to her heel and back. Again and again, up and down, heel to toe, he moved the feather watching *her foot curl up or wiggle as his feather caressed her foot, and he enjoyed the sweet sound her her laugh.

“Heheheheheheheheheeeee. Plehehehease, no more, hahahahahahahahaha, no stop. Please stop. Haha, I can't take *it.”

Then she felt the stem of the feather between her toes. *Oh NO, She thought as the feather was pulled through.
Her toes curled as Mirage lost all control and started howling “AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, NO PLEASE STOP, PLEHEHEHEHASEE. NO MORE. HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA”

He ran the feather between her toes a few more times. Then decided on something else.

“How about if we label you as a traitor.” He brought out a tattoo gun. Now she knew he'd been planing this for no telling how long, and if she survived what ever he had in mind she'd be have some kind of permanent reminder of this. *He held her toes back and began to write. I AM. As Mirage sang out in tortured laughter, unable now to even try to move the foot that was under assault. She had never considered how good of a tickle tool one of those things could be. She was finding out now.

He then turned his attention to the other foot, writing TICKLISH.
Again she arched her back and howled out laughter as he branded her for her supposed crime.

As he was finishing the last letter he heard the lock on the door unlatch. Who would be able to do that? He thought.

Before his thought could go any farther the door opened and one of the guards came in, with apparent urgency.

“Doctor we've got....” He stopped mid sentence when he saw Collins playing with the feet or a restrained Mirage. She recognized this guard; He seamed nice enough. She might find out now what kind of man he really was. She called out “HELP ME, PLEASE.”

“I don't know what's going on here but we've detected warships and planes on the way. They're going to level this island.”

“That,” Collins told him, “is the work of this little traitor. I'll deal with her and then find a way off.”

“No, you won't. Get to the hanger...or the dock. She's coming with me.” He gestured toward Mirage.

The doctor was actually a little larger than the guard but he knew that this man was well trained in combat. So he didn't argue he just ran. At least the little tart suffered something for what she did. He consoled himself as he looked for a way off the island. *

“Thank you.” Mirage said as the guard released her restraints.
He of course couldn't help noticing the words written on her foot as he released them.
He helped her up. “We've got to get out of here. If you can fly we can get out on one of the submersible aircraft.”

“I can.” She looked around. “Where's my other shoe?”

The guard looked around, couldn't find it and concluded, “I think the doctor took it.”

“Great.” she said sarcastically. “Well at least all he has is my shoe and not me.” She tossed the other shoe aside, it was useless now.

“Let's get moving; and, uh, thanks for getting me out of that.”

“No problem....Should I not even ask what was going on there?”

She thought about it. He has seen the doctors 'foot notes'. It wasn't hard to figure it out. The only thing to tell was the details. “I'll tell you all about it after we clear the island.”

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back