• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Weak Spot M/F (OC/Lois Lane)

bestmed

TMF Expert
He stepped around the corner, taking long steps, or at least as long as he could. Mr. Big had a strong jaw, a kind of large nose and cold eyes.....and he was about four feet tall.
Well, what da we got here boys?” he said in a voice that fit someone Clark's size. He reminded her of cartoons she used to watch.
She quickly wished she hadn't thought of that. She was already having a hard time keeping a strait face and that image was just making it harder.

The diminutive mobster could see she was having a hard time holding it in. He wasn't happy about it. He walked toward her in what should have been a very intimidating manner. Instead it just struck her as funny again. *

“What's da madda doll? Somethin' funny?”

she just shook her head, biting her lip.

“Are you sure? Not even a LITTLE something.”

That was too much. A small laugh escaped her. Not much but too much.

“Whada you think youz mugs. What's so funny?”

The big one answered. “Duh, boss I tink she's laughin' because youz is...”

“I KNOW WHY!” Mr. Big yelled. Then he looked her over, making notice of her nylon clad feet. A sinister smile came to his face. He left for a moment. When he returned he turned to Rocky and pointed to Lois feet. Rocky nodded and went somewhere else in the building.

“Muggsy, get dat udda chair. Let's let Miss Lane stretch out.”

Muggys brought the chair over and Mr. Big had him put her feet in between the slats, tying her at he ankles. Then he pulled out what he'd been hiding, what he had gone to get earlier...A long feather.

“So, you want ta laugh, okay doll, let's give you something to laugh about.”
Mr. Big let the feather glide along the bottom of her foot from toes to heel and back again. Lois new she was in for it, she had very sensitive feet. She tried not to respond but she knew that wouldn't last. She could only hope he gave up quickly...not likely she knew.

Mr. Big could tell she was working to hide the effect his torment was having on her. Don't worry doll, I got some shoes for ya'. As soon as da boys finins da cement. The diminutive mobster thought to himself.

He taunted his captive as he continued to stroke along her nylons. “Ya, ticklish doll?...Tickle, Tickle, he he.”

A small laugh escaped her. Then as he continued to brush the feather along her sole it got worse. She gave up trying to hold it. “Oohohohokaayy, I'm sorryhehehehe. Stop.”

The boss was clearly having fun. “Stop? But we're having a good laugh together. Kitchy kitchy coo.”

Lois was squirming around, tossing her head back as she laughed, and wiggling her feet in a vain attempt to get away from the feather. It was semi effectively. He couldn't glide it along the way he had been.

“Oh, so you want ta play hard to get does ya doll. Okay.” with that he took out a knife. Lois was afraid that he was done tickling and was going to start cutting. What he did was to cut a small hole in her nylons. From there he tore them off of her foot.
“How about dose tootsies toots.” He then poked one of his fingers in between her toes. Then he started to wiggle his finger.

For Lois it was unbearable, she howled in laughter. She tried to struggle but he had her ankle with the other hand and was working between all of her toes. The crawly, wiggly feeling was terrible. She screamed with laughter. “Nohohohohohooo. Please STOP. I can't take it....Dohohohohn't. Please I'm sorry I laughahahahghed.”

Mr. Big was really enjoying this. “Well you sure are laughing now ain't ya doll.”
Oh, she was, She was loosing her mind. Then Mr. Big began spider tickles up and down both feet, one with nylons one without. When he would get to her toes he would stop to play with them and then go back down to her heels. It went on for what seamed like hours and Lois went wild with laughter and begging for mercy...mercy that he would not grant.

It was driving her insane. She begged through her laughter “PLEEEEESE STHAAP.” *He just continued his assault on her feet he was driving her mad.
The mobster had found all of her weak spots and how best to use them. He was REALLY into it. She almost passed out from lack of oxygen a couple of times. When that would happen he'd ease up. Just long enough for her to recover. Then he would attack with renewed vigor.

One of the other gangsters stepped in grinning from the site of her torment. Mr. Big slowed for a moment and looked up, the lackey nodded. With that Mr. Big went all out on Lois and called the others in to “Explore” other tickle *spots on her body. Her ribs, behind her knees, under her arms. Her brain was on overload with it all. This time they let her pass out.

When she woke up she expected the torture to start again but as her senses came back to her she first saw Mr. Big with a piece of re-bar wrapped around him...next to him was a bucked filled with cement. Lois knew that they had been finished with tickling her.
Her next sight was the one she'd most wanted to see...Superman standing in front of her, and next to him, his cousin Supergirl. Lois looked at the rest of the room. Rocky was in some kind of cage, one of the kryptonians must have found it in the warehouse somewhere; and the huge one, Muggsy, was out like a light. Lois wondered if the deceptively small Supergirl had been the one to do that.

Superman and his cousin were untying Lois as the police arrived. Supergirl handed Lois her shoes with a puzzled look on her face.
Lois turned the man of steel, “I guess I may have a problem if it gets out that I have such a silly...and easily exploited weakness.”

“That could be Lois, it might be far too amusing for others like him.”

“I'll have to think about that.”

“Okay, Supergirl and I will follow you back to your place to make sure you get there safely.”

Lois left in her car and the cousins stayed overhead. Kara turned to Kal, “What were they doing to her?”

“Well, you know when we play tag in the air.”

“Yes I know you often tickle me a little when you catch me but could it be *used so effectively for torture.”

“For someone who's sensitive enough I guess so.”

Kara then wondered if she could be broken by tickling. She might need to know that.

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back