• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wedding Tickles 2: The Reception

flyers21

TMF Poster
Carter had the bridal party totally under his control. Now it was time to execute the next step of his plan. In order to turn all of the guests of the party into a babbling mess, they needed to secure all of the workers of the venue were on their side. Carter instructed everyone to keep their cool while they made their way from the party bus, the party bus where they lost all control and their will, to the bridal suite in the venue. Up there they would have a great place to regroup.

The bridal party made their way through the venue passing wedding guests, although they were instructed by their master to keep calm, all of the tickle slaves were licking their lips to get after everyone they passed. Aunts, uncles, cousins, college friends, former teammates, neighbors, this list went on and on. All of them would be subjected to the tickling experience that just unfolded for the 8 members of the bridal crew.

As soon as they got to the bridal suite, there was a knock at the door. It was the wedding planner for the venue, a 55 year old woman named Betty. She was an adorable mature woman standing about 5'4 dressed very professionally in a pencil skirt with black stockings and high heels. She came to check in with the bride. "Ashley honey, how are you?! You look beautiful, is everything going well so far!?" Betty asked. As she was talking Carter came up behind her to signal to Ashley that he was going to let a canister of gas loose. Ashley winked at him. "Oh my YES! Things are going great so far!" Ashley said. She had to stall though for the gas to kick in. "So I did have a question, is the DJ here yet? I have some last minute things to talk with him about." Betty responded enthusiastically, "Yes, he's here and he's all set...uh...all set up down....excuse ha i'm sorry Ashely! He's all set up downstairs." She clearly had her first sniff of the tickle gas. Now she just need a couple more seconds until she was done for. "OK great, when you see him let him know we'll need him to come up here to talk, I know it's a little out of the ordinary but I'd really like change a few things" Ashley said smiling.

Betty was so thrown off. In her mind she was trying so hard to stay professional. She had never done anything out of the ordinary with her clients, but right now, at this moment, all she wanted to do was reach out and goose the bride's sides. When Ashley turned around she didn't waste any time, she reached out and dug into Ashely's sides. "Tickle tickle!" Betty yelled. "OHHHAHHAHAHA oh my Betty, that wasn't very nice!" Ashley responded in a sexy tone. Out of nowhere Stacy came up to Betty on her left side, Jen on her right. "yea" said Stacy, "If you dish it out, you'll have to take it!" And with that the three girls attacked the wedding planner. "No No, oh girls I'm so sorry I don't know what came over me...I ...I hhahaha no not there hahahahaha i'm so ticklish hhahahahahahah HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH NOT THAT HAHAHAHAHAH." Stacy and Jen were holding her arms up while Ashley dug into her armpits. She opened her house a bit to get through her blouse and dug into her bare pits. Betty lost all power in her legs and fell to the ground with the girls. It was at this moment that Jackie was waiting to pounce. She help the girls flip her onto her stomach and while the other three kept her arms stretched out above her head, Jackie sat on her legs, popped off Betty's high heels and scribbled her fingers all over the mother of 3, grandmother of 1's black nylon covered feet. This sent her through the roof and was the push she needed to give in and become a tickle slave. "AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I CAN"T HAHAHAHAH NOT FEET HAHAHAHA NOT MY ARMPITS HAHAHAHAHHA NOT BOTH HHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA AOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYY" The mature woman was now turned. She sat there drooling, zombified.

Carter came over with his watch stick to talk to her. “You are my tickle slave now Betty.” She sat there drooling, “I am your tickle slave, yes.” was how she responded. “Betty, we need you to help us spread this feeling your experience now with everyone here. We need you to organize a meeting of all the staff workers in a small room. Can you do this?” Carter said. “Of course. We have 15 workers tonight. I’ll get them all together now. I can’t wait to see how ticklish they are.” Betty said, surprising herself as she said the words.

In just a few short minutes, Betty had a meeting in a small room down the hall from where the cocktail party was taking place. All 12 of the waiters, waitresses, chefs and other workers were there awaiting instructions. Betty began to give a impromptu talk about some made up request from the bride and groom. All the while, Carter had his gas leaking into the small room through the ventilation system. Betty saw signs of the gas kicking in as a couple of them started to get a weird smile on their faces. She ended her speech and left the room, locking the door behind her. Normally this would have been noticed right away, but of course the gas was now taking over, so the workers had no clue. Betty took one last peak into the window in the door. There were already a couple of rib tickles going on, but the workers still had it together for the most part. They looked sharp in their uniforms. White button-down shirts with a short tie, black slacks and black shoes. Girls and guys had the same outfit on to keep it consistent.

Betty went out to check on the cocktail hour but couldn’t stop looking at her watch. She gave it 10 minutes max…but she was anxious. She wanted to see how her staff would handle the gas. At exactly the 10 minute mark she went back down the hallway, and as she got closer she heard laughter. This made her smile. She peaked into the room via the same small window in the door she was looking at just minutes ago. The scene inside was totally different. Her staff, normally so put together and reserved, was totally gone. The nice uniforms that they wear each week were in disarray. Shirts were untucked, unbuttoned, tattered or on the ground. Not one person out of the 12 men and women were able to keep their shoes on their feet, and most of them couldn’t keep their black dress socks on either. There were tickle piles everywhere. On the left side of the room a nice young college student named Rita was having both her feet tickled and licked by a brother/sister duo. In the middle of the room there was a pile of 4 people, 3 guys 1 girl with all of their clothes off. All 3 guys had raging erections and the girl looked to be almost at climax as they were tickling each other’s feet, armpits and inner thighs.

There was one person Betty was scanning the room for though and that was her grandson Jeremy. She got him a job here for the summer after he graduated high school. She wanted to see what state he would be in at this point. She finally found him on the right side of the room in a group of 5. He and the girl he had been seeing, Anna, were tied down to the benches nude with their arms above their heads. Both were getting the same treatment. The aggressors were the chefs on the staff. They just managed to slip off Jeremy and Anna’s socks and had the other person’s socks stuffed on their nose. They had their armpits mercilessly tickled, while one person each worked their feet. Anna’s hard nipples were not hard to miss. Then Betty took note of her grandson’s raging hard cock flopping in the wind as he screamed with laughter, unable to hold it in one bit like a weak little kid. Eventually all of the staffers hit their limit and their bodies gave in to the tickling, reducing them to the zombie-like state. At that point, Carter came in with his watch stick to officially hypnotize them. The staff was now on their side, and part 2 of the plan was complete.

With the bridal party under his control and now all the employees at the venue, Carter was ready for the big show…the reception. It was a very large room with super high ceilings. He had the gas hooked up the ventilation in the room but it would clearly take a while for it to fully engulf the room and all 200 or so people in it. He needed to expedite that a bit. He went up to the bridal party with some spray bottles in a basket. “Ok i want you all to take some of these for your introductions. As you go into the room just spray them as you please. This will help everyone feel how you feel now, just a little quicker!” The bridal party was pumped up as they all grabbed a bottle and made their way line up at the door to the big room. Carter snuck in and took his seat in the room, making sure to keep his mask close by for when it began. He stood in the corner, dressed as a waiter.

The entrance music started and the bridal party started making their way into the reception. First Tommy and Stacy. Stacy walked in and went right up to the table of college soccer teammates and high fives them. Then sprayed her bottle at them as they cheered, not knowing what they were getting sprayed with. Tommy did the same with some people that he knew, including Ben’s Aunt and Uncle, and his own parents as well. Steve and Jackie came out next. They did their best to spray their bottles into the air, followed by the maid of honor and best man Jen and Nick. Finally the bride and groom came out, but didn’t have any bottles so it didn’t seem weird. They went right into their first dance, and as they did they looked around the room. As everyone was looking at them, they saw the staff members sneaking up behind each table with a bottle of the gas of their own, just spraying here and there. Ben noticed a table of his cousins starting to giggle a bit. Ashley saw a group of her Aunts and Uncles starting to smile a bit more than usual. “It’s happening!” Ashley whispered to her husband. “I know, i can’t wait to tickle the shit out of everyone here!” Ben replied quickly.

One table that hadn’t been sprayed yet was the table of the parents of the bride and groom. They were an impressive pair of couples looking at them from a distance. All 4 of the parents were very good looking for their age. Ashely’s parents were very strict and conservative. Her dad Garry was a respected general in the military while her mother Beth was a high ranking member of the local police force. They were no nonsense. Ben’s parents were just as impressive. Ben’s dad Tony had a cup of coffee in the MLB with the New York Mets, while his wife Karly had played in the WMLS and had played for the US Women’s soccer team at one point, one of the things that made her and Ashley get along so well. But Karly had no idea that Ashley only had one thing on her mind at this point and that was tickling everyone there.

The gas was starting to take make an impact. The spray bottles had worked great to get it started, but now the gas from the vents were kicking in as well. As the music played, the sounds of giddiness from the crowd started to get louder. Everyone was starting to get that look of silliness on their faces. Ashely’s dad was taking note of this and started to get concerned. He felt something was up. The bridal party was under strict instructions not to start the tickling, but to let the crowd start it naturally. And then it started. One of Ashely’s cousin’s, Bobby, couldn’t take it anymore. He looked at his wife and said in front of the table “You should see how weird she looks in the morning when she stretches. It’s so funny. His wife, unknowingly played right into his hands. “I do not???!! I stretch normal!.” As she did this she raised her hands above her head and stretched, exposing her bare armpits. It was then that he struck. He unleashed his fingers into her ticklish armpits as she screeched with laughter. The others at the table laughed at her, all of them costumed in the gas. A woman at the table reached down and tickled her boyfriend’s knee. Another cousin of Ashley’s, her little cousin Jess tickled her cousin Bobby on his ribs who started the tickling. Before long the whole table was goosing each other’s sides in a playful manner.

Other tables noticed this and it was the tiny push they needed to start in. Before long there was a chorus of flirtatious laughter taking over the music. Ashely’s dad had been noticing and decided to act quickly. “Beth, Tony, Karly…something is going on here. I think there’s something in the air. Cover your mouths and follow me.” The 3 of them were taken by surprise. They had not felt the gas hit them yet, so they didn’t really notice the rest of the place. Tony looked over to see his sister and brother tickling their spouses with some intensity. Karly saw her mom, Ashley’s grandmother, tickling her father lightly in the ribs causing him to laugh quite hard. They all got up and ran through the dance floor into the bar area. As they ran through the guests were really falling under the spell of the gas. They passed by a table of Ben’s hockey friends from college. There were 2 guys who managed to work their date’s shoes off and were tickling their feet! Now something was really off thought Beth. The poor girls didnt’ stand a chance as their feet were being savaged by the hockey players. But she looked behind them, 2 more of Ben’s former teammates were getting THEIR feet tickled by their dates. One of the girls was making a guy who she recognized, Zach, a really great player, smell his buddy’s socks as she tickled his feet. “This is insane!” She yelled to the 3 others.

Carter saw them run into the cocktail area where the bar was. He ran over to start the gas pumping through there. He also gave the bridal party instructions. “Find anyone who isn’t laughing and tickle them!” The bridal party was ecstatic. a couple of the guys were already hard just from watching others get tickled, now it was showtime. Stacy ran right up to her college soccer teammates and joined into the tickle pile at that table. One of her friends was sprawled out on the table being held down by others. Stacy walked right up and popped her shoes off the girl’s feet and dug in with her manicured nails. The girl lost her mind. But then, the girl’s date came up and tickled Stacy in her armpits. She fell to the floor and was caught in the madness. Jen saw her grandmother still torturing her grandfather in his ribs/armpits. She snuck up and army crawled up to her grandmother’s legs, put them in a leg lock and ripped off her shoes. The 70 year old woman was taken by surprise as her grand daughter tickled her nylon covered feet. She looked over to see her grandfather’s legs and said “2 for 1!” and took his shoes off to tickle his dress socked feet. The maid of honor was dominating her grand parents. HAHAHAHHAHAHA NO JENN HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA STOP TICKLING ME HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHA NOT MY FEET HAHAHAH TICKLE YOUR GRANDPA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

The tickling had spilled out into the cocktail area. The parents of the wedding were hiding in the back. They tried to escape but realized the doors were locked. “What the fuck is going on? They’re all tickling each other!” said Karly. “I don’t know, but it seems like something is making them do this. I don’t want to stick around and find out what it is.” Said Ben’s dad Tony. But then piles of people fell into their line of site. Garry saw his brother, sister in law, niece and nephew in a pile tickling the shit out of each other. He knew his brother was ticklish but not THAT ticklish. The kids seemed to be dominating their parents. HAHAHAHHAHA NO STOP HAHAHAH I”M YOUR FATHER DON”T DO THIS HAHAHAHHAHAHA . Eventually they got the upper hand and traded tickles with them. “Let’s go back there, near the Photo Booth!” yelled Garry. The sounds of laughter all around them was making him shout.

Still inside the reception hall the bridal party was dominating everyone they saw. Ben and Ashley had managed to get group of people organized enough to have a contest. Ashely had 4 of her soccer teammates totally tied down with shirts, pants, table clothes whatever they could find. They were struggling mightily. Ben had 4 guys from his hockey team tied in the same manner right across from them so they all had to stare at each other. They now instructed other random people to come and tickle them all and see which team was more ticklish. Within seconds, all of Ben’s teammates had their shoes off. The guys and girls tickling them had left their socks on for a minute or so, but then took those off as well. “Wait no, not my socks. Come on, we’re so ticklish, stop it hahahah not the bare feet hahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAhaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Ben’s right winger was in ticklish agony. Meanwhile the soccer girls were in just as much trouble. None of them were lucky enough to be wearing socks for any protection. Their bare feet were tickled right away, as well as their bare armpits. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA I CAN”T HAVE BOTH FEET AND ARMPITS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA I”M GOING TO DIE HAHAHAHAHAHAH said Cindy, the halfback on the team. Before long the 4 hockey guys had 4 pitched tents and women nearby started tickling their things and shafts. The girls had laughed so hard their dresses slide down with the help of onlookers. Before long, they all started to give in, and turn into tickle zombies like the bride and groom who put them here. Cindy turned first HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NOT MY FEET HAHAHAHA NOT MY NIPPLES HAHAHAHAHAH OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYY. Her teammates followed right after, as Ashley and other sucked on their toes to push them over the edge. Eventually the guys all gave in to their ticklishness as well. They sat there, drooling all over themselves, begging for people to free their dicks from their pants. Ashley and Ben got up, as their work here was done. They moved on, looking for their parents.

By now the cocktail/bar area was filled with half dressed people tickling each other. Garry, Beth, Tony and Karly were huddled near the back of the room next to the photo booth. The gas had still not found them yet, so they hadn’t had any desire to join in. Just then, Ashley and her sister Jen, and Ben and his sister Jackie all ran into the room. Jackie looked up and saw her parents next to Ashley’s parents. “There’s mom and dad!” The four kids ran over to them and surrounded them. “What is going on here! What’s wrong with you all?” Garry demanded. “Nothing dad, we just want to spread this feeling to you!” Jen said. Jackie started to spray some what was left in her bottle at them, unsure if there was any gas left. The 4 kids were backing their parents up in to the corner where the photo booth was. Just then, the curtain on the photo booth opened, and it was Steve, Garry’s only son, standing on top of the two sets of stocks from the party bus. “Let’s get them!” he yelled.

Without thinking the tickle-hypnotized kids started grabbing at their parents. Their parents though were very tough, and in Garry and Beth’s cases, skilled. They defend themselves from the clawing hands of their kids. But then others started to see this and join in. Garry’s brother and sister in law who were getting tickled earlier came over, along with their kids. Then some members of the hockey team. Before long Garry and Tony were secured, only to watch as their wives were held down as well. “Let’s put the guys in the stocks and give the women some gas!” said Steve who was now only in his socks and boxers. The crowd pulled the two dads into the stocks as they struggled as hard as they could but it was no use. In seconds the Army general and the former big league pitcher were secured in the stocks, with their feet sticking out. Meanwhile, the gang of people had the wives held down. Jackie walked up flirtatiously and sprayed some of her bottle of gas right into their faces. First it hit Karly. “Jackie honey i’m so embarrassed in you! How could you do this to your own ……..your own…..hehe what was that? What did heheh you just do haha. Oh my. hhaha What the hell was that?? Tell me right now young ladyhehehehe.” as she lost control and fell into some giggles. Then Ashley approached her mom and sprayed her some more. The police captain tried to remain stone faced, but couldn’t hold in her giggles either. “this is criminal what you are doing! There will be hell to pay for heheheh whoa what heheheh is thathhahhahah.” Both woman now were feeling giggly. Their husbands watched helplessly as they acted like little girls. “Beth NO! Don’t give in!” said Garry. Ashely walked up to her giggly mother and mother in law. “So ladies, look at your husbands. See them there helplessly held down?” The women looked over and saw their typically strong husbands restrained and useless. “We’re going to let you up. You can do whatever you want to them. Free them, or anything else you can think of. What would you like to do?” The bride said with a smile. They let the wives up, and when they stood up they both looked at each other with evil grins. “Tickle them!” The both said. The group of people cheered and celebrated. Karly and Beth approached their husbands. “What’s wrong Tony? Pitcher’s have ticklish feet?” said Karly. “Yea, how about you Garry, mr. big strong Army man. You must hate this. Having everyone, including your children see how ticklish you are!?” said Beth. “I’m not ticklish!” said Garry. “Me either!” yelled Tony. The wives exchanged glances and tugged off their shoes. Some large sweaty socked feet looked back at them. The wives dug in and sent their husbands tickle town.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH NOT MY FEET H AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Garry yelled. He had tried so hard to save himself and his wife from this outcome, but it was no use. He was now being tickled out of his mind. Tony was right there with him HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I CAN”T TAKE IT HAHAHAHAHHA I ADMIT IM TICKLISH HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH Ashley and Jen jumped in to help their mom tickle their dad’s feet. They ripped off his socks. “Here dad, you can take these…” as Jen wrapped them around his nose. Jackie did the same to her dad. Others jumped in and started to tickle the guys all over. Ben took the gas and sprayed both dads in the face with it. They would soon be turned just like he was. Within seconds of having their full bodies tickled, both guys sported wood. Their wives unbuckled their pants and pulled out their hard cocks and started tickle them as well. Ashley, Jen and Jackie were tickling their soles but sucking on their toes. Before long, the two men who held out the longest couldn’t hold on anymore and turned to the other side. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OHHHH MY GOODDDDDDDDDDDD Garry screamed as he turned. He then sat drooling all over himself. The former pitcher followed right after him. They both sat there defeated, but with the love of tickling now instilled in their brains. The crowed cheered as they let them out of the stocks. But their first order of business was to get some payback on their ticklish wives. Within seconds both Beth and Karly were giggling as they were restrained in the stocks. Their horny husbands wasted no time making short work of their high heels. They licked their sweaty feet to start, causing both women to squeel. They ripped their dresses and tore off their bras. Karly’s perfect C cups bouncing, with some semi hard nipples. Beth’s atheltic B cups were fully aroused at this point. Then their husbands went to down on their feet. The moms couldn’t last a single second. They were too ticklish on their feet. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH STOP IT HAHAHAHA I”M A POLICE CAPTAIN HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA “a ticklish one!” yelled Ben from a distance who was busy tickling his cousin. Karly was so ticklish on her feet, she turned almost instantly. “HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NOT MY FEET HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA “geez mom, i guess we found out tonight playing soccer doesn’t mean your feet get less ticklish…seems like more!” jackie said HHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAH SHUT UP HAHAHHAHAHA I”M SURE I GAVE THESE TICKLISH FEET TO YOU HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH and the former national team soccer player was a tickle zombie. Her son’s mother in law turned soon after.

Carter walked through the reception hall and the bar area. Most people by now were fully naked, still tickling each other all over, some a little more sexually than others. gangs of people, 1 on 1 battles, it didn’t matter. Everyone was consumed with the tickling. even the workers now were fully engaged in the mess of people. He even caught a glimpse of a nude Betty being tickled by her employees. It played out exactly the way he wanted. He had defeated an entire wedding. Two large families, including some tough and athletic people didn’t stand a chance against him. He couldn’t help but think where else he could go with this.

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back