• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Tickled Pink" (Women of Wrestling) part 10 F/F wrestling/tickling

primetime

Verified
okay fans, here is the next episode of WOW. want to thank all of those who read this series, as it means a lot. the plot begins to thicken, and i hope you enjoy what happens. on a side note, i was able to get the video from FM concepts that has Lana Star in it. she was known as Stephanie Anderson at FM Concepts. i cant believe i have a video of Lana Star getting her feet tickled. cool. anyway, characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com Hollywood at www.webkitten.com Lana Star at www.absolutelana.com Sable at www.renamero.com

Chyna strode triumphantly into the tWo locker room. she had just defeated Riot, and she got to humiliate the heavy metal grappler. she exchanged hi-fives with the others.

"GREAT JOB CHYNA!!!" Mystery yelled out.

"Yeah, you got her REAL GOOD!! HA HA!!" Daffney shouted.

"All in a day's work!! i hope that teaches that bitch that she should never ever mess with the 9th wonder of the world!!" Chyna said with a huge smile.

Hollywood walked over to her and hugged her. "I'm proud of you. hopefully that should take care of the Riot problem. now, myself and Sable have to deal with another problem."

"Yeah, make sure you get Lana and that twit Patti real good. embarrass the hell out of that pink trollop." Chyna responded.

"You ready for this Sable?" Hollywood asked.

"More than you will ever know....." Sable replied with a grin.

Hollywood and Chyna looked at each other. they shook their heads and went back to the group.

Riot walked through the hallway with an angry look in her eyes. her barefeet slapped on the cold concrete and she limped a bit. holding her bat in one hand and her boots in the other, Riot was beyond angry. she could still feel the pen writing on the soles of her feet. dried tear marks were visible on her cheeks, and she mumbled to herself. then reporter Julie Day approached her.

"Riot!! Riot!!! this must be a huge disappointment for you. what happened out there?" Julie asked innocently.

Riot looked at her with a cold glare. "what happened? what happened? did you even pay attention out there Julie?" Riot asked.

"Yeah, i was just trying to get your feelings about what happened." Julie asked with a hint of fear in her voice.

"My feelings? oh, let me tell you then Julie. let's see, i lost a match that i should have won. i was hogtied. i was savagely tickled, then i was forced to submit to a woman i hate." Riot then leaned into Julie's face. "then she wrote all over my feet with a ball point pen. how do you think i feel Julie? should i be feeling wonderful? do you have any idea what it is like to have your feet tickled and tortured with a ball point pen?"

Julie nodded her head. "Y-yes..."

"then why ask the dumb questions? i will tell you this, Chyna will PAY dearly for what she did to me. i promise that. you know Julie, i dont think you know how it feels." Riot dropped her bat and her boots. she then grabbed Julie. "i think i need to show you!!!"

"Riot, NO!!!!!!!!!" Julie screamed.

Riot grabbed the small reporter and forced her to the ground. she then flipped Julie over onto her stomach and grabbed her ankle. she placed Julie in a ankle lock and easily removed Julie's high heel. Julie was screaming in fear. her toes crunched together. she knew what was coming. Riot then began to wriggle her fingers all along Julie's delicate sole.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!" Julie wailed away.

Riot continued to tickle Julie's foot. she made sure she tickled every spot on Julie's foot. Julie was tapping on the floor like she was submitting. Riot then began to look around. she found a ball point pen.

"See Julie, this is what it feels like!!!!" Riot screamed. she then took the pen and began to drag it slowly along Julie's sole. Riot was scribbling and doodling all over Julie's creamy sole, covering it in black ink. Riot even drew on her toe pads. after she was finished she tossed the pen and gave Julie's sole one last finger tickling, then released her ankle. Julie laid on the floor trying to catch her breath. Riot then walked away with a snarl on her face.

Jungle Grrl was getting a glass of water when someone tapped her shoulder from behind. she spun around quickly and was ready to fight. her snarl then turned to a smirk when she saw Lotus and Jade standing before her. "Yes?"

"Um, Jungle Grrl. first i want to thank you for helping me." Lotus said shyly.

"No problem...." Jungle Grrl responded.

"as you may know, Gorgeous George and Daffney jumped me and tickled me in the hallway. myself and Jade want to get them back. but we were wondering if you like to join us in a 6 man tag team match next week?" Lotus asked.

Jungle Grrl smiled. "Sure, why not. who's their partner?" she asked.

"Mystery...." Jade responded.

Jungle Grrl smiled. "Sure, let's do it."

Jade and Lotus smiled and hi-fived each other. next week was going to be interesting.

LANA STAR/PATTI PIZZAZZ vs HOLLYWOOD/SABLE (tWo)

the music of the NWO blared and the main event of the night was about to happen. former WOW champion Hollywood and new member Sable of the tWo stood at the top of the ramp. Hollywood was dressed in a black cutoff tWo t-shirt that exposed her firm belly and wore black spandex shorts. her black boots complemented her outfit and she walked down the ramp with a grin on her beautiful face. Sable, her tag team partner was dressed in a one piece black bathing suit type outfit, which accentuated her huge breasts. she also wore black boots, but they were covered by boot protectors (think of X-pac, or Lance Storm). she also had a devious grin on her face and the two made their way into the ring. they gave each other a hi-five and waited for their opponents. for Hollywood, this was a chance to destroy Lana Star. the mere fact that she has the title was killing her. she began to pace in the ring, while Sable leaned in a corner.

the music of Lana Star blared across the P.A. system and the arena lights turned pink. light pink confetti began to fall from the rafters and the WOW world champion Lana Star and her "personal assistant" Patti Pizzazz stood at the top of the ramp. Patti was dressed in a pink bikini top with a white cheerleading skirt and pink boots. she also carried Lana's "bag of makeup" with her. Lana was dressed also in a pink bikini top, but had pink leather shorts and pink wrestling boots. on top of her head was a pink, jewel studded cowboy hat and around her sleek waist was the WOW world title belt. with a cocky strut, she walked down the aisle full on confidence. she hated Hollywood. she never forgot the time when she was forced to bark like a dog. it was so sweet to be the champion and beat Hollywood and Terri Gold at the same time to win it. now Hollywood was trying to take away her most prized possession, and for that she wanted to teach Hollywood a lesson. Lana and Patti made it to the ring. the four women look at each other with a look of focus. Lana looked at Patti and told her to start. Patti clapped her hands in joy. she loved helping Lana.

the bell rang and it was Hollywood who started the match with Patti. Hollywood quickly put Patti in a headlock and squeezed hard. Patti began to squeal in pain and stamped her feet on the mat. finally she forced Hollywood off of her and against the ropes. Hollywood bounced off and shoulderblocked Patti to the mat. she then bounced off the ropes again, Patti dropped to the canvas, Hollywood jumped over her and bounced off the opposite ropes. Patti leaned her head down to do a back body drop, but Hollywood put on the brakes and kicked Patti in the face. Patti fell to the mat in pain. Hollywood looked down at Patti and shook her head. she picked up Patti by the hair, then scooped her up and slammed her to the canvas. she dropped an elbow, then made the cover. 1.....2......KICKOUT. Hollywood only smiled when Patti kicked out. she then picked up Patti again, then suplexed her. as Patti laid on the mat, Hollywood planted her size 8 boot into Patti's midsection. she walked over and tagged in Sable. Sable got in the ring and slowly approached Patti. grabbing Patti's ankle, she began to loosen the boot strings. Patti immediately began to kick away at Sable and Sable let go of her ankle. Patti got to her feet and tried to kick Sable. Sable caught her ankle, but Patti then lept into the air and hit Sable with her other foot. Sable hit the canvas, and Patti scurried over to her corner where she tagged in Lana.

Lana got into the ring and as she approached Sable, she flipped off Hollywood. she grabbed at Sable's hair, but Sable punched her in the stomach and Lana hunched over. Sable then slapped Lana across the face. Sable then scooped up the suprised Lana and slammed her to the canvas. Sable picked up Lana again, and slammed her to the canvas. she then bounced off the ropes and dropped a leg. she went for the cover. 1......2...KICKOUT. Sable the picked up Lana and put her in the corner. she then began to chop across Lana's chest, and the crowd responded by shouting "WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" Sable continued to chop away and Lana began to lean in the corner. she was reeling. Sable then picked her up sideways and delivered a sidebreaker to Lana's ribs. Lana bounced off of Sable's knee and hit the canvas in pain. Sable then tagged in Hollywood. Hollywood had a wicked smile. finally she was in the ring with Lana Star. she pounced on Lana. she began slapping Lana, pulling her hair, then banged Lana's head into the mat. she then picked Lana up and threw her against the ropes. she nailed Lana with a dropkick to the face. she then picked up Lana again and slammed her with authority to the canvas. she went for the cover. 1.......2......KICKOUT. Lana still had the strength to kick out. Hollywood slapped her again. Lana laid on her back, motionless on the canvas. Hollywood glared at Lana's body. she stared at the open armpits of Lana. she knelt down and began to lightly graze her fingers across the smooth shaven armpit. Lana's body began to jerk. Hollywood continued to lightly tickle Lana's armpit. soon, Lana's arms closed up and a smile formed on her face.

"nooooo....dont hehehehehehe...." Lana began to giggle.

Hollywood then smiled. she wanted to really embarrass Lana. she then picked up Lana and put her in an abdominal stretch. Lana cried out in pain. Hollywood then looked at Lana's exposed ribs and belly. she let her fingers lightly stroke Lana's ribs and belly. again, Lana began to snicker softly. Hollywood then leaned her head to Lana's ear.

"tickle tickle Lana....you will laugh for me...." Hollywood whispered as Lana shook her head no. Hollywood fingers found their way to Lana's belly button and she dug deep into it, causing Lana to shriek. Hollywood laughed as Lana began to laugh louder and louder. she had her right where she wanted. she felt Lana's body trying to get free, but she had the hold locked in. she continued to tickle Lana's ribs and now the champ was laughing hard.

"STOP!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA" Lana roared.

Hollywood kept up her tickling. she tickled Lana's ribs and her belly over and over. sometimes she would tickle lightly to make Lana giggle, then return to hard tickling to make her scream. Hollywood wanted Lana to submit to her. she wanted to break her spirit. Lana's legs began to turn to jelly and Hollywood held her up and kept on tickling. finally Patti had enough and ran into the ring and nailed Hollywood from behind. Hollywood and Lana both fell to the mat. Hollywood managed to crawl over to her corner and tag in Sable. Lana tried crawling towards her corner, but her ankle was grabbed by Sable. Sable then placed Lana in an ankle lock and twisted. Lana screamed in pain. Sable then began to let a little pressure off, so she could began to slowly pluck the bootlaces loose. she trapped Lana's ankle and kept on pulling the laces loose. Lana looked at her corner and tried reaching for the tag. she also felt her laces coming loose and knew that if she didnt make a tag, her feet were going to be tickled. Sable finished unlacing the boot and began to tug the boot off. she managed to pull it off and tossed it out of the ring. she stared at Lana's white sweatsock. Patti got in the ring again and hit Sable, who let go of Lana's ankle. Sable rolled around in pain, and Lana began to crawl over to her corner. she made the tag to Patti and Patti jumped into the ring.

she immediately began to attack a dazed Sable. she began to chop at Sable's chest and tossed her against the ropes. Patti was going to try a dropkick, but Sable held onto the ropes and Patti hit nothing but air, then crashed to the mat. Sable dropped and elbow onto Patti, then went to tag in Hollywood. Hollywood then began to punch Patti's stomach. Patti's lost her air and tried to catch her breath. Hollywood then flipped Patti onto her stomach. she lifted up Patti's skirt, exposing Patti's pink shorts underneath and spanked her butt hard. Patti yelped, then Hollywood grabbed her ankle and trapped it between her legs. she quickly plucked the bootstrings loosed and yanked off the boot. she peeled away the white sweatsock and tossed it out of the ring. she now stared at Patti's pink sole. she shot a look at Lana who looked on in concern. Hollywood started to tug at Patti's long toes and Patti already began giggling. then while Hollywood looked at Lana, she started running her fingers over Patti's sole. Patti immediately began to shriek in ticklish laughter.

"STOP!!!! STOP THAT!!!! I'M HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TICKLISH!!!!"

Hollywood continued to tickle Patti's foot. Patti's foot wiggled around, trying to avoid Hollywood's fingers, but Hollywood continued to tickle the soft sole. Lana got into the ring and tried to kick Hollywood. Hollywood let go of Patti's foot and caught Lana's ankle. she twisted it and Lana collapsed to the mat. holding Lana's ankle, she then peeled off the white sweatsock and exposed Lana's delicate foot. Sable got into the ring and grabbed Patti Pizzazz by the hair. Hollywood then dragged Lana to the middle of the ring and began to play with Lana's short toes. Lana began to panic. Hollywood then zipped one finger up Lana's sole and Lana exploded in laughter. her toes crunched together, but Hollywood pried them open and tickled the soft undersides of the toes. the referee was trying to restore order. Hollywood and Patti were the legal women in the ring. Sable began to tickle Patti's foot, while Hollywood tickled Lana's foot. Sable let go of Patti and watched Hollywood tickle Lana. Sable laughed. she then went back to Patti and grabbed her by the hair. Patti then managed to punch Sable in the belly, then tossed her out the ring. Sable hit the arena floor in a heap and banged her head. she rolled around in pain. Patti smiled at what she did and looked at Hollywood. Hollywood's back was turned while she tickling Lana's foot. Patti could hear Lana screaming away in laughter. Patti then kicked Hollywood in the back of the head. Hollywood let go of Lana and writhed in pain. Patti tried picking up Hollywood, but Hollywood then hit her in the stomach. while Patti was hunched over, Hollywood then proceeded to apply the pedigree to Patti. Patti was knocked out. Hollywood rolled her over for the cover. 1.......2........3!!!!

the bell rang and Hollywood smiled. she then grabbed Patti's lifeless form and tossed it out of the ring. she then turned her attention to Lana Star. now it was time to punish Lana. Lana tried fighting back, but Hollywood stomped on Lana's bare toes and as Lana tried to grab her aching toes, Hollywood clotheslined her back to the canvas. she then picked up Lana and put her against the ropes, then trapped her arms in between the ropes. Lana began to panic. she was trapped and Patti was outside of the ring, knocked silly. Hollywood approached Lana's trapped form.

"now Lana slut!!!! you WILL give me a title match!!" Hollywood yelled.

"NEVER YOU BITCH!!!" Lana spat back.

Hollywood simply laughed. "let's see if i can persuade you. you know Lana, i always loved to hear your laugh. will you laugh for me?"

"STAY AWAY FROM ME YOU B-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" Lana tried to yell but Hollywood then began to tickle her armpits. Lana was thrashing wildly in the ropes. her legs flailed away, but Hollywood stood to the side tickling Lana's bare belly now.

"c'mon Lana.....laugh for me......give me my match!!!!" Hollywood teased as she continued to torment Lana's upperbody. soon. Lana's body began to get weaker and her thrashing began to cease. Hollywood continued to tickle her. "ah, poor Lana..she is just SOOOOOOOOOOO ticklish!!! now, let's see if her feet are still ticklish!!" Hollywood then grabbed Lana's other boot and began to unlace it. Lana was too weak to resist. the boot came off and the sock as well. Hollywood loved Lana's short little toes. the soles were so soft and delicate. as she was about to tickle, Hollywood saw Sable get back into the ring. she turned around and Sable had a chair.

"move aside Hollywood. i am going to knock that bitch into next week!!" Sable shouted.

Hollywood stood aside and watch Sable hold up the chair high in the air. Lana opened her tear soaked eyes and saw Sable with the chair. a look of fear crossed into her eyes. Sable then turned and nailed Hollywood with the chair. Hollywood hit the canvas in a heap. the crowd went silent in shock. Sable laughed very loud. she nailed Hollywood again with the chair. Hollywood writhed in pain on the canvas. Sable then dropped the chair and went over to Lana and freed her. Lana stood up, looked at Sable, then with a huge smile, she hugged Sable. they both began to hug each other, and kissed each other on the cheek. Lana jumped in joy and Sable hi-fived Lana. Patti, who barely began to wake up got back in the ring. she looked at what was going on. Lana went over and hugged Patti. Patti was shocked.

"dont worry about it. i will tell you later!!" Lana told her.

"now let's humiliate Hollywood...." Sable said with an evil smile. she then ripped off Hollywood's t-shirt, leaving Hollywood in her sports bra. she then tied Hollywood's wrists together with the t-shirt. then Lana sat at Hollywood's feet and began to unlace the boots. soon, Hollywood's boots were removed, along with her socks. Hollywood then began to open her eyes. when she did she saw Lana and Sable's face.

"w-what the......." Hollywood moaned.

"now bitch!!!!! you are going to get yours!!!" Sable yelled.

"That's right Hollyslut!!! i told you to never mess with Lana Star!! now, we are going to hear YOU laugh!!!!" Lana screamed.

Sable then began to tickle Hollywood's sides, while Lana began to attack her barefeet. Hollywood immediately roared in laughter. Lana stood up and had Patti continue to tickle Hollywood's feet. while Sable and Patti tickled Hollywood, Lana approached Hollywood's face.

"Now bitch, you will learn to bow to me!!! kiss my foot!!" Lana yelled as she stuck her barefoot to Hollywood's lips. Hollywood tried to resist, but as she was being tickled her mouth opened and Lana shoved her toes into her mouth. Hollywood closed her eyes in disgust as she felt Lana's toes in her mouth. the nagging feeling of Patti's fingers on her feet and Sable' strong fingers tickling her sides caused her to laugh freely and hard. Lana then grabbed an eye liner pencil and began to scribble on Hollywood's bare soles. Hollywood continued to laugh harder.

soon, the rest of the tWo ran down the ramp. Lana, Patti and Sable quickly got out of the ring. Hollywood was in the ring, hog-tied, half naked and exhausted from being tickled. the rest of the tWo members began to curse at Lana and crew and helped Hollywood. Lana, Sable and Patti stood at the top of the ramp with their arms raised in victory.

UP NEXT: a new clique?

okay fans, how was that one? like i said, the plot keeps on thickening. i hope you enjoyed this episode and stay tuned for more. feedback is greatly appreciated.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back