• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Northern Exposed [F]

kamarade

I was a doctor in a small Alaskan city called Cicely. Cold and boredom
were the norm. Occasionally, I was also sought for psychological reasons. One very cold evening, almost closing time, the waitress in the local bar and grill had an appointment with me. Her name was Shelley. Tall, lean, and fair-haired, she was gorgeous. When her appointment time was near, I let my receptionist leave early. On time, Shelley was wearing a blue dress, matching pumps, and nude colored pantyhose. Her problem wasn't physical, that was obvious. She was constantly depressed and couldn't work through her problem. I had the opportunity I had so long wanted. I suggested tickling to elevate her mood. She was very ticklish, but reluctantly agreed. I had her to lie down on the examining bed, where I placed straps across her body.
Tied tightly, I got my stool and placed it at the end of the bed. I sat down and removed her heels. Her nylonned feet were perfect. High arched, long and lean. I placed my hands on them and the feeling was too good. I proceeded to tickle her arches and toes. She laughed violantly and pleaded for me to stop. There was no chance. The nylons and her feet felt too good. I had to go further. I ripped open the nylons and tickled her for a while longer. I used various medical instruments to enhance her feeling. I finally gave into myself and used my tongue, working her entire feet. When I finally finished, after about a half hour, I thought she would be really mad at me for the torture I had caused. I guess not. We have a weekly session now.

kamarade,

This is a good outline for a fuller story. Perhaps you could fleish--I mean, flesh it out a bit.

Great characters in that show. How about a story where the doctor gets O'Connel?!

Thanks,

dig dug dog

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back