• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WWE HEAT - Trish Stratus!

StevenJacobs

For wrestling fans, last week on RAW, a female wrestler named Jazz attacked Trish Stratus.

On WWE Heat, prior to the PPV, a trainer was checking on Trish, feeling around the ribs, and pressing in the ribs area, you could see Trish let out some VERY SMALL smiles as he pressed around her rib area.

*stumbles back and sits down* Jacobs you better not being toying with us. The serious true wrestling fans will hunt you down! You are certain of this?!, is there a way to get footage for proof?, or pics even???

For now you have my benefit of the doubt but that's witholding your praise until this events happenings are confirmed.

I saw it as well...the trainer was probing her supposedly hurt ribs and she kept wincing. Since she obviously does'nt really have hurt ribs my guess is the trainer was slightly tickling her to get the reactions..they didnt look fake. All in all i would have called it tickling rather than acting...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back