• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WARNING TO AUTHORS!!!

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
Hey there. If this should be posted somewhere else, then please move it, but I wanted to bring something to everyone's attention. I found out earlier today that a user on wattpad.com has posted two of my stories as his own work. There was no mention of me as the author and some character names were changed (Jenni The Clown is now "Jenny" with the y making it enough of an alteration that I wouldn't have been able to find the page in a search). This made me furious and I have been in contact with some reps from the site for the last few hours. I want everyone who regularly writes for TMF to check this person's profile and make sure that he hasn't stolen from them as well: https://www.wattpad.com/user/OnlyRealGirlsFart. This is completely inexcusable and I want to look out for fellow storytellers. Thank you.

Had a quick skin through and it looks like all his stories are stolen.

Some have had more efforts to disguise than others. Two I can name are Kim the Pharmacist was on here about 15 months ago and Alex's tickling video is a renamed copy of one of the big breasted Michelle series.

Had a quick skin through and it looks like all his stories are stolen.

Some have had more efforts to disguise than others. Two I can name are Kim the Pharmacist was on here about 15 months ago and Alex's tickling video is a renamed copy of one of the big breasted Michelle series.

I'm not at all surprised. Pathetic.

I just remembered also that one of those Jenni stories is in my first book. That means it has a copyright. If it happens again, I might sue.

This isn't new, back when i was teenager i wrote a prolific amount of fan fiction and some douche on a yahoo group copy pasted into a DBZ RP

This isn't new, back when i was teenager i wrote a prolific amount of fan fiction and some douche on a yahoo group copy pasted into a DBZ RP

That doesn't justify it though, and seeing as how one of the stories he stole from me is one that I sell, it's actually a crime.

In that case since this is an actual forum rather than an anonymous board can you report him to some online authority?

A Writer's Fury

Pete, <p>
You're fully justified in being furious at the theft of your work and quite within your rights to punish the pirate. It's all too easy for us to be blasé about piracy on the 'Net, as long as it isn't OUR work being heisted and exploited. The result of "letting it slide" could be an artist/author/vidmaker deciding to abandon the hard work as being unappreciated and unprofitable, BOTH undesirable.<p>
In the classic ballet movie THE RED SHOES, the composer Julian Craster (played with passionate idealism by Marius Goring) is stunned when he realizes that the music he's hearing at a performance was stolen from him by his teacher. When he brings the news of this theft to the company director, the imperious impresario Lermontov (a brilliant Anton Walbrook) decides to avoid scandal and not expose the thief. However, he offers this small comfort (before hiring him) to Craster:
<p>"It is worth remembering, that it is much more disheartening to have to steal than to be stolen from, hmmm?" <p>(from the screenplay by Michael Powell and Emeric Pressburger via iMDB)<p>
I hope you take heart from that truth as you pursue the bastard.

Last edited:
i'm reading through these and i am truly gutted for all of you. I've read your work and it's fantastic. to have this done to all of you is truly saddening for not just me but i suspect ALL of your fans

I don't understand why anybody would give a shit.

Everybody is welcome to steal my stories.

There's no money in this.

Get a job.

Get a job

Actually, a couple of authors HAVE/ARE sold/selling their works for money.
That is a really insensitive comment to make in a time like this

Excellent point, I concur!

Additionally regardless of money and copyright it is basic courtesy to ASK before reposting an author's work.

The fact that this person is changing titles etc confirms that they know what they are doing is out of order and simply don't care.

Get a job.
There may not be much money in it, but there is some money in it.

Following the links in my signature, you can see that I sell (or have sold) my stories in three places: MTJ Publishing, Lulu, and Smashwords.

In my best year for royalties, I duly reported to the IRS that I earned $777 total from all three publishers. That is not a huge sum, but I am assure you that I did appreciate having it, rather than seeing stories pirated and posted elsewhere for free.

Get a job.

Lol. Oh boy. Where do I start? I guess I will begin by addressing the obvious. If I count my writing (And I can since, in addition to fetish fiction, I have written one book which is an erotic thriller that I have begun selling at horror conventions here in the midwest and am working on my second which is a comic horror fantasy), I have 3 jobs. Other than writing, I am a manager for a local gaming establishment and I am also an independent filmmaker who regularly supports numerous programs like Pens To Lens, which is famous here as a film festival where we help middle school children who are interested in film but don't have drama classes at their schools by directing and filming scripts that they write and star in and let them compete in an annual festival at Champaign's famous Virginia Theater.

The fact is, I don't have much time to write the Jenni stories. They are usually the result of a sleepless night or a commission request. When I started writing for TMF and Deviantart, I was working from home and had much more free time. The main reason I continue to do so is because I know that after nearly half a decade, I have built a fan base of people who look forward to my posts, who spend money on the Jenni The Clown books on lulu, and (apparently) who love my stories so much that they try to take credit for them. LMAO.

It should also be pointed out that "Get a job" is usually something that pirates and plagiarists say when, in all irony, they are the ones copying OTHER PEOPLE'S WORK. Same thing goes for people who try to defend it.

Also, one of the stories in question is part of my book, The Adventures Of Jenni The Clown, which has a copyright. If the story is posted again, I have been told by reps from wattpad.com that they will cooperate with me should I decide to take legal action. Whoever did this needs to stop. Theft is theft, no matter what is stolen. And it is absolutely pathetic for someone to think that it impresses people or will get them positive attention.

There may not be much money in it, but there is some money in it.

Following the links in my signature, you can see that I sell (or have sold) my stories in three places: MTJ Publishing, Lulu, and Smashwords.

In my best year for royalties, I duly reported to the IRS that I earned $777 total from all three publishers. That is not a huge sum, but I am assure you that I did appreciate having it, rather than seeing stories pirated and posted elsewhere for free.

KUDOS! That's why I need to write more for other publishers. lol

It's not surprising coming from him. I've had issues with him on TMF before where he tried to write and post his own Jenni story without my permission. He doesn't get it.

Get a job.

I don't write for money, mainly because I'm nowhere near good enough yet to think of charging people for it, but if I post a story you can be sure it's something I spent quite a bit of time on to make as "right" as possible before I shared it, and I'd be pretty pissed if some thieving scumbag put his name to something I worked so hard on. It's MY writing, it should be MY name (or pseudonym) attached to it.

I totally agree with you in every respect, sir! Save one, you are TOTALLY GOOD ENOUGH to sell your work! If Laugh Factory is any indication, then you are golden. :)

Last edited:
I don't write for money, mainly because I'm nowhere near good enough yet to think of charging people for it, but if I post a story you can be sure it's something I spent quite a bit of time on to make as "right" as possible before I shared it, and I'd be pretty pissed if some thieving scumbag put his name to something I worked so hard on. It's MY writing, it should be MY name (or pseudonym) attached to it.

I totally agree with you in every respect, sir! Save one, you are TOTALLY GOOD ENOUGH to sell your work! If Laugh Factory is any indication, then you are golden. :)

I checked his site and couldnt search it unless i created an acct which i do not want to do. Any suggestions on how to check w/o joining. i dont want to support this jerk in any way

I checked his site and couldnt search it unless i created an acct which i do not want to do. Any suggestions on how to check w/o joining. i dont want to support this jerk in any way

I don't know. I didnt need an account to look. I noticed several stories have been taken down from the page though.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back