• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Glee - ful reunion Part 2

flugel1

TMF Regular
My friend TklWolf requested the next installment so here it is. I'd kinda forgotten about it so Im glad he asked. Hope you enjoy. Let me know what you think. If you want to catch up, read chptr 1. This stories features the actresses from the show Glee from few years ago. Thank you Capt. Obvious

A Glee - ful renion part 2

Becca was starting to get concerned. 'hey you and Dianna both did him too' she protested. 'Yes we did' Dianna said and hi fived Lea ' and now were going to have some fun with you'. Heather slipped in on the other side and slid her left arm around the tiny blonds shoulders. 'ya know I was the dancer on the show and had seniority. I was never crazy about you horning in on my turf' and she started to run her fingers up and down Beccas sides. At 5'8'' with long blond hair she dwarfed the tiny Becca 'hey that tickles' she said trying to wiggle away. ' thats the point' Lea said joining in the fun on the other side. Becca started to giggle and wiggle ' not fair 2 on 1'. 'Lets make that 3 on 1' and Naya slipped off her size 5 sandals and started to rake her nails up and down the soft soles. 'Come on Agron. This one is REALLY ticklish' and Dianna jumped in the fun. Becca was insanely ticklish and Dianna had a lil known foot fetish. ' GUYS..........PLEASE..............SSSSSTOPPP.........I CAN'T TAKE THIS'........I HATE THIS........Becca was laughing hard and sweating and turning red. The girls were getting turned on with such a scrumptious ticklish morsel at their disposal. Heather noticed 2 eraser sized nipples pushing thru her green silky top. 'These 2 lil guys say different' and she tweaked both nips. Becca moaned. 'So did Mr. Schu tickle you like this' and Lea slipped her hand under her skirt and started to squeeze her thighs. The unstated goal was to turn the tiny girl on then leave her in torment. The plan was working.

'Come on Bec did he do this to you' and Dianna raised a perfectly manicured foot and started to lick up and down her sole. Lea's hand moved higher to wetter ground. 'GUYS..................PLEASE................NOT THIS.................NOT THERE........................' as her giggles got lower and her hips started to gyrate. She laid her head back, closed her eyes and subconsciously spread her legs for Lea. The girls were working her over nicely. Heather slipper her hand under her top and started to scrap the tops of her nipples and and draw circles around them. 'FUCK' Becca moaned hungrily. Lea moved her hand to an intersection of thighs and soaked panties. 'Ladies...........somebody is ready to cum............Do you want to cum lil BeccaBitch.............just say the word' with that Heather removed her top and Naya removed her skirt leaving the starlet in a very wet black thong. 'Just tell us what you want' Heather whispered hotly into her ear, never stopping her nipple play. Dianna started to suck on her big toe.

'OHMYFUCKINGGAWD'..........................'PLEASE.............JUST............LET..................ME ….............CUM!!!!!!!!!!!.........PLEASE'. 'ladies I think our work here is done' and all stimulation stopped immediately. 'YOU FUCKING BITCHES...................DONT LEAVE ME LIKE THIS' Becca pleaded. 'welcome to GLEE' Lea said and they all kissed her gently. And each other. 'At least you weren't tied up' Lea said' 'Yet' Naya teased and slipped her arms around Lea and fondled her breasts. ' as I remember someone liked their initiation a little too much' and Dianna came face to face with Lea, reached around and grabbed a handful of Naya butt and kissed Lea. 'just like old times' Heather said as Becca was trying to get her composure back. Then the doorbell rang. 'Who could that be?' Lea genuinely wondered. 'Lets find out' Dianna headed to the door as Becca frantically tried to get dressed. Dianna flung open the door truly curious who was on the other side. 'you bitches think you can have a party without me...........ain't happenin' and Jayma Mays strode into the room. Jayma played the very prim and proper OCD guidance counselor on the show who ended up marrying Mr. Schu. In real life, she was quirky, funny, gorgeous and loved to party.

JAYMA they all exclaimed and rushed to hug and kiss her. Becca hid behind the couch and tried to get dressed without Jayma spotting her. Jayma loved being back with the girls, who were truly women now. After hugs and kisses she surveyed the room. 'Looks like I missed some things.' and then Becca stood up from behind the couch. And Jayma laughed quietly 'and an intiation I see' they all laughed hard and Becca blushed harder. ' You are so behind so catch up' and Naya handed her 2 shots of Fireball and Jayma threw them back like a champ and her whole body shook. ' I haven't had one of these since that day in the trailer near the end of shooting' she said. 'And I believe you were buck naked ' Lea said. ' And I believe I wasn't the only one ' and she stared at Heather. ' What it was hot'. 'yes it was' Jayma said in a tone that had nothing to do with the weather and they all broke up. Naya went and got another shot glass and slips of paper and explained the game. ' this sounds just like an excuse to get drunk and naked. Right Becca' she leered and the horny young blond. 'Damn straight' Naya said 'lets recap. Just before you got here we learned that not just Lil mis lay me Lea had impure relations with Mr. Schu but our beloved teacher had the hots for blonds as well. He did 'Im Di-anna ing to get me some of that Agron and Becca tap me now Tobin as well. So we know he liked blonds and brunettes. Did he have a taste for gingers as well. And I do mean taste' Naya was very proud of her lil announcement.

'You probably won't believe this but Matt and I were friends way before Glee. In fact, we tested for 3 others pilots as boyfriend/girlfriend. Glee was the only one we picked up. Obviously Matt picked up more than I did.' The girls all laughed. 'Lets get back to the game' and so more drinking and badly kept secrets were involved. Then the next slip read never have I ever had sex with Artie...................in his wheelchair' Everyone looked at Heather and Becca who both had relationships with Kevin McHale – who played the wheelchair bound Artie on the show. In real life he was a great singer/dancer and a great time. When the girls compared notes he was always mentioned as one of if not the best lover of the guys. Neither girl raised their hands. But in the corner a tiny hand slyly rose. Dianna noticed first 'Jayma...............you did Kevin.................IN HIS CHAIR' Jayma just smiled weakly. 'SPILL' Lea insisted. So Jayma told the story.

It seems it was around the episode where Jayma's character – Emma – was going to marry Mr. Schu. It featured Jayma and she had some very difficult songs and blocking to pull off. She was working almost 20 hrs per day the whole week and sleeping in her trailer. Which was fine with her, it distracted her from the nasty breakup with her longtime bf about a month ago. One night she couldn't sleep and started wandering the set. She heard music and on stage was Kevin McHale – the actor who played wheelchair bound Artie – practicing intricate choreography for the next week. She watched him put the chair thru paces that didn't seem possible. Suddenly he lost his balance and feel with a loud crash. ' KEVIN ' she yelled and rushed to the stage. 'Its ok Jayma I fall all the time when I working shit out with the chair. What are you doing here? ' 'Workin so much just staying in my trailer. It's easier. I can't get over what you can do in that thing ' Jayma complimented him. Truth was Kevin had always had a big crush on Jayma and saw an oppt. ' not as tough as it looks. Come here, sit ' and he got back in the chair and Jayma sat on his lap.

Kevin started to wheel around the stage making sure to suddenly stop and start. Jayma was in thin shorts and a silky pink top, not expecting to be seeing anyone much less sitting on their lap and being ridden around in a wheelchair. Every time he stopped or started she felt his surprisingly large, hard erection rub up against her. Not at all unpleasant but not what she needed right now. Or was it. Kevin knew about the break up and was taking full advantage. He leaned back the chair suddenly and Jayma gasped. Surprised at the move but also the fact that Kevin's manhood and shifted and she was was ontop of it as it lay between her thighs. Kevin put the chair back on the floor and wrapped his arms around her slender waist.

He started to tickle and tease her upper thighs with his nails. She wiggle on his lap and slapped at his hands. ' Kevin stop that tickles' she giggled. He moved up to her sides with one hand and kept the other on her thighs. ' Is Miss Pillsbury a lil tickly wickly ' he teased. Miss Pillsbury was her character who was very conservative. Which made this even hotter for Kevin. ' Kevin please'..........And the more he teased and tickled the more see wiggled on his lap. Increasing both their arousals and frustrations. Jayma decided to fight fire with first. She couldn't reach a lot of places but his knees were vulnerable, so she attacked. He burst out in laughter and almost jumped out of the chair. While it was a victory of sorts it just made them both grind on each other more as the tickling and laughing increased. ' Wanna see what this thing can really do? ' he asked devilishly. 'Uh....I guess so' Jayma stuttered confused by the feelings going thru her long ignored body but kinda happy the tickling had stopped.

' Im not talking about the chair ' he whispered into her ear huskily and held her tighter and started to move his hips back and forth. Jayma knew this wasn't right.....but it felt so damn good. And she'd been around all this secretive sex for months without getting any herself. She involuntarily leaned back into Kevin. ' Kevin we can't do this ' she half croaked. He moved his hands up and started to massage her breasts. ' I think we are ' he said hoarsely. She felt him get harder, if that were possible. She placed her hands over his. He started to nibble on her neck and ears. She was losing it. He moved his hands up toward her face and ran his fingers in her hair taking her top up as well. He took it off and threw in on the floor and went back to the soft nibbles and kisses. There was a spot right behind and below her ear the made her giggle and he could feel her breath catch. She started to match his hips rhythm and knew she was all in now.

He moved one hand beneath her tiny shorts and started to tease her kitty. She put her hand on top of his and directed him. He gently inserted a finger. She groaned deeply. He kept up his rhythm seeking her special spot. When he found it, he knew. ' shit..........right there............don't stop...........please don't stop.............' ' Are you close ' he whispered. She shook her head vigorously but she had other plans in mind. She abruptly got off the chair and turned to face him. Nipples hard and red, silk shorts with a very obvious wet spot. She got on her knees infront of him and removed his shorts and trou. There was one large, angry snake looking back at her. She had no idea. Her eyes got wide. She shifted her gaze to his eyes. They were silently pleading with him. And then she..................smiled. It was the most glorious, evil, tempting smile he'd ever seen. Now it was her turn. She licked her lips and leaned down and kissed his erection and placed her hands on his thighs. As she kissed she squeezed. His laughter and agony filled the stage. ' Jayma please.... you're killing me' he begged. ' what you don't like this' she asked innocently and then attacked his legs harder. She had put her legs around his so he was essentially trapped in his own chair. As she mercilessly tickled him she moved her lips up to the top of his hungry manhood.

She ran her tongue up and down it. She teased his tip with her tongue. She moved her hands right above his knees and sqeezed hard. His laughter went up an octave. ' what is sumbuddy a lil tickly wickly ' she taunted and went to licking him up and down. She could tell it wouldn't be long. She engulfed his cock with her total hot mouth. A few bobs up and down and he exploded in her mouth. It tasted hot, salty and wonderful. She felt his hands run back thru her hair as he held her head softly to his stomach. She kissed and licked his stomach clean. He leaned down and kissed her head. ' holy shit ' he whispered. She looked back into his eyes. ' i've got a 6am call ' she said and stood up. ' I understand ' he said sadly. 'Don't think you do big boy' and she goosed his softening appendage, grabbed his hand, they grabbed their clothes and went back to her trailer. She was sore for 2 days, as was her cheeks from smiling.

Each girl was amazingly turned on as they listened to the story. 'Holy fucking shit that was hot' Dianna panted. ' Yeah it was..................and that deserves extra punishment ' Lea said. 'punishment, what for' Jayma asked, immediately sorry she had. 'Cuz you've had that story for years and haven't shared. BITCH. What should we do with lil red headed slut now?' Naya wondered. It was Heather who had the perfect answer. ' We should make her re enact it ' she said so matter of factly. 'Abso – fucking – lutely ' Lea said always ready with an answer. Particularily when sex was involved. ' But who plays Artie in this afternoon special ' asked Becca half hoping it wasn't her and half hopping it was.

' Um, here's an idea. There looks to be about 6 shots left of Fireball. We do the last one from that bottle and then play a little spin the bottle. Whoever it lands on is the loser or in this case..winner and gets to play Artie' The girls agreed and did the shot and got into a circle on the floor. Jayma was terrified but so horny by now it didn't matter. As Lea spun the bottle each girl in the circle had a mix of fear and excitement. It turned and started to stop agonizingly slowly.

Thats actually in part 4. The girls have some ticklish fun first

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back