• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Adventure of the Humbled Horndog (F/M Intense)

ttgore

2nd Level Red Feather
With the assistance of a surprising ally, Maggie Marko, cougar extraordinaire, exacts an extremely hilarious revenge on her kinky nemesis, Richard Brewster…

:jester:

The Adventure of the Humbled Horndog

by

T.T. Gore

***​

“Really, Ms. Marko, you’ve exceeded my expectations.” Margaret Stanley laid the thick file folder on the table and regarded her visitor with an approving smile. “Richard Brewster turns out to be even more of a threat than I thought when I first contacted you.”

“Yes, he’s quite the ambitious asshole, isn’t he?” Maggie Marko sipped her wine. “But with your continued cooperation I think he can be taken care of. As you know, I have…unfinished business with him.”

“Yes…” The strikingly beautiful buxom brunette, who happened to be Dean of the College of Arts and Sciences at Unknown University, sipped her own wine. “And what, precisely, did you have in mind…?”

Maggie smiled. Since reacquiring control over Justin, her treacherous nephew and minion, she’d been employing him as a double agent. While feigning continued devotion to his lord and master, Justin had provided his aunt with reams of damming information about Richard’s campus activities.

On the surface he was just a midlevel functionary—but in reality Richard was engaged in all sorts of illicit activities. Among other things, a clandestine arrangement with the U.U. Director of Athletics provided him with a steady supply of drug-conditioned house slaves, consigned to his service on the pretext of a work-study arrangement. The details of the goings-on in the basement playroom of Richard’s cozy little home just off campus were shocking—and well documented via video, thus insuring the silence of the unfortunate young men concerned once they were set free.

Richard had also become U.U.’s drug kingpin, trafficking in a variety of concoctions based on arcane aphrodisiacs said to have been produced by a renegade chemistry professor. And little by little, he was gathering up the information and the allies he needed to topple Margaret Stanley, the de facto despot of the campus community…

“Yes,” the buxom brunette nodded after Maggie had outlined her proposal. “That sounds most satisfactory. In fact, I couldn’t have devised a better plan of action myself. I can certainly make available an appropriate venue. I can also arrange to have one of our most…distinguished…campus organizations, Scarlet Skull, provide the assistance that you require. And I shall see to it, of course, that Richard Brewster’s sad fate receives no inconvenient publicity.”

Maggie Marko sipped her wine…and smiled…

***​

“Will that do?”

“Thank you, gentlemen, yes,” Maggie nodded. She surveyed her unconscious captive with a smile of satisfaction. “You can leave him to me for the next six hours or so.”

The two Scarlet Skull operatives—one slender and rather girlishly good-looking, the other a well-built jock—smiled back. Then they turned and exited the sub-basement of the old Administration Building, closing the door after them.

With Justin’s connivance it had been a simple matter for the pair to waylay Richard Brewster and deliver him into Maggie’s clutches. Now here he was: stark naked, strung up by his thumbs, legs spread, ankles secured to a pair of ring bolts set into the concrete floor, hoisted just high enough to be poised on the balls of his feet. It only remained to fit the ball gag, and this Maggie did with practiced efficiency. She was dressed for the occasion in a short black skirt, a low-cut sleeveless blouse of scarlet silk, and open toed, high-heeled tart trotters—an ensemble that displayed an abundance of shapely leg and deep cleavage.

On a small table to the side had been laid out the necessary equipment for the evening’s festivities: a pair of small vials, two syringes—and a long, stiff, pointed feather. The voluptuous cougar charged one of the syringes and injected the drug into Richard’s left butt cheek. The naked horndog moaned and shivered as he began to come around. Richard blinked. He made a muffled sound behind the ball gag. And he jerked in his bonds when his eyes fell on his captor!

“Hello there, asshole,” Maggie purred. “How very nice to see you again…”

“WWWWWWT?!” Richard grunted. “HHHHLLLLPH!!!”

“We have unfinished business, asshole.” Maggie stepped close and ran her fingers through his dark chest hair—which caused Richard to go up on his toes and writhe! It TICKLED! Jesus GOD how it tickled—!

“That’s right,” Maggie nodded. “The drug I administered not only returned you to consciousness but increased your bodily sensitivity by several orders of magnitude.” She picked up the feather and touched it to the tip of Richard’s nose. “Shall we begin?”

“NNNNNN!!!” Richard begged as Maggie stepped behind him.

“Oh yes…” she sighed. And with a salacious smile, the voluptuous cougar swept the feather down Richard’s back, from his neck to the cleft of his buttocks!

“WUUUUUUMMMMMMPH!!!” the naked horndog screamed behind the ball gag as a vicious bolt of ticklish sensation convulsed his body. The feather’s delicate caress was absolutely UNBEARABLE! Richard writhed and wiggled. A plague of goose bumps corrugated his ultra-sensitive skin. His anal orifice performed rapid spasms as the hellish feather swirled over his curvy derriere for a long moment before gliding down the back of one leg and up the back of the other.

“Goodness!” Maggie exclaimed. “if you weren’t so nicely restrained, you’d probably be climbing the WALLS, wouldn’t you? Because it TICKLES, doesn’t it? Yes, it tickles like MAD and it makes your SKIN crawl so that every hair on your BODY is standing TALL and you feel like you’re about to turn yourself inside OUT—!”

“GRRRRUUUUNNNNG!!!” Richard howled. “BWWWWWWWUUUUUUF!!!!”

“Tickle, tickle, TICKLE!” Maggie sang.

“WUUUU-WUUUU-WUUUU-WUUUU-WUUUUUUUUMPH!!!”

Maggie tickled merrily away for several minutes, until her victim’s frantic struggles subsided into mere trembling. Then she swatted his fanny—hard—and strolled around to stand face to face with the grunting, naked horndog.

“That was round one,” she informed him with a cocky little smile. “As I mentioned, the drug I administered has raised your bodily sensitivity by several orders of magnitude. The effect lasts from four to six hours, so there’s lots more laughter in your future, asshole!”

“NNNNNN!!!” Richard protested. “NNNNNN MMMMUUUUR—!”

“Oh, LOTS more!” the voluptuous cougar sneered. She tweaked one of Richard’s stiff nipples. The resulting sensation, a potent jolt of ticklish pain, caused him to arch his back and gyrate his hips. “And don’t think you’ll pass out at some point, because the drug won’t permit it!”

“DNNNNNNT—!”

“Now tell me, asshole, do you think that ‘tickled to bits’ is just an expression? Or do you think you actually WOULD go to pieces if I were to tickle you all over for an hour with no breaks?” Maggie licked her lips “Shall we find out?”

Richard grunted out further inarticulate protests, but his captor paid them no mind. She simply stood there, twirling the feather in her fingers, surveying the naked horndog with an avid eye.

“How about your armpits?” Maggie suggested, raising an eyebrow. “Shall I devote my attention to them for the next few minutes?”

Richard shook his head, grunting desperately. He couldn’t tear his gaze from the hellish feather…he watched with helpless horror as Maggie reversed it…brought the stiff, pointed end within range of his defenseless left pit…and delicately scratched it…

“WUUUUUUMMMMPH!!!” Richard screamed as an overpoweringly potent bolt of exquisite sensation convulsed his body! It tickled like a mad BASTARD! It was making his fucking SKIN crawl! It was driving him INSANE! There was NO fucking WAY he’d be able to STAND it—!

“That’s right, asshole!” Maggie s******ed as she scratched first one pit and then the other. “Up on your toes! DANCE for me!”

And Richard did his best to comply! Indeed, if his ANKLES hadn’t been secured to the ringboltS he’d have been jitterbugging all the fuck OVER the place! As it was, though, he could do nothing but wiggle and writhe and grunt desperately behind the ball gag as the voluptuous cougar tickled and tickled and fucking TICKLED him—!

The naked horndog longed for the bliss of oblivion but alas, as Maggie had warranted, the drug she’d administered kept him not only unbearably sensitive but fully alert. There was nothing he could do—NOTHING—except dance in place for the bitch’s amusement and pray that she’d tire of the game and give him a fucking BREAK—!

“No breaks!” Maggie sneered, seeming to read his mind. “No, asshole, I’m just getting STARTED on you—!”

And for the next large slice of eternity the voluptuous cougar made good on that promise, subjecting every square inch of Richard’s bare body to the feather’s wicked caress. Hot little beads of sweat trickled down his limbs and torso as he squirmed and struggled. His contorted face turned bright pink. Goose bumps corrugated his skin. The futile effort to force nonstop laughter past the gag that filled his mouth made his sides ache abominably. And STILL the sadistic bitch tickled on—!

When she did stop finally, Richard barely noticed at first. For two or three minutes his nerves continued to vibrate with ticklish sensation. As it faded, he sagged in his bonds, shivering and gasping for breath.”

“Ugh!” Maggie exclaimed. “You’re standing in a little pool of your own sweat!”

Richard sobbed. It was SO fucking HUMILIATING—!

“That was quite a workout, wasn’t it, asshole?” She stepped closer and ran her fingers once more through the naked horndog’s now-damp chest hair, which caused him to bleat and tremble. “Well, now that you’re all warmed up we can get on with the main event!”

From the table Maggie took up the second syringe, charged it stepped to the side—and popped it into Richard’s butt cheek! “GRRRRUUUUMPH!!!” he cried, more in anticipatory fear than in pain.

“We’ll just give it a minute or two to take effect,” the voluptuous cougar said. “In the meantime let me make myself more comfortable…”

And standing directly in front of Richard, she proceeded to disrobe! Clad now in nothing but her scanty, black silk panties and open-toed, high-heeled tart trotters, she regarded Richard with a snide smile. And he found it suddenly very difficult to turn his eyes from the sight of her long legs and swaying boobs…

“Ah,” Maggie whispered, “there you go…”

And Richard realized that he was becoming HORNY! Suddenly the sight of this nearly naked, albeit sadistic, hottie was turning him ON—!

“Very good!” Maggie chortled. “And you should have no trouble at all maintaining that erection, asshole!”

“PLLLLSSSS!!!” Richard begged. “UMMMM PLLLLSSSS!!!”

“How long, do you think, could I tease that upright organ of yours without causing you to make a mess?” Maggie flourished the feather in his face. “Shall we find out?”

“NNNNNNNN!!!”

“Now don’t worry, I’m just going to tickle it a little…like this…”

“MMMM-MMMM-MMMM-MMMM-MMMMMMMMPH!!!” Richard grunted as the hellish feather stroked the swollen head of his upright organ. It fucking TICKLED worse than ANYTHING—!

“But you sort of LIKE it, asshole, don’t you?” Maggie insisted. “Because it makes you feel all FUNNY, doesn’t it?”

With a sadistic flip of the wrist she swirled the feather over the full length of Richard’s yearning member. This caused his balls to tremble with an urgent, driving desire to empty themselves—but he couldn’t force himself to DO it—!

“Beginning to feel a bit DESPERATE, are we?” the voluptuous cougar inquired with a sneer. She continued to swirl the feather over Richard’s cock and balls with sadistic precision, relishing the naked horndog’s squirming struggles. “And this is just the BEGINNING, you pathetic PUSSY boy! Oh, you are going to pay and pay and PAY for the mistake you made by fucking with ME!”

“UUUU-UUUU-UUUU-UUUU-UUUUNNNNG!” Richard howled, squeezing out a drop of pre-cum. Noticing his incontinence, Maggie refocused her ticklish assault on his hirsute torso. The increased sensitivity produced by the drugs with which he’d been injected made the feather’s caress unbearable intense! His nipples stiffened, his svelte belly convulsed and his asshole performed rapid spasms! Richard’s cheeks bulged as he strove to force a high-pitched shriek of anguished hilarity past the ball gag!

“I wonder just how long I can maintain you in this state,” Maggie mused as she tormented him. “Precariously poised on the brink of total hysteria…so near to, yet so far from, the orgasmic release you so desperately crave…”

Richard jerked his hips to and fro, hoping desperately to induce his tormentress to return her attention to his rigidly erect penis. But Maggie merely smiled as she caressed his convulsing belly, describing maddening circles with the feather, until the naked horndog was almost literally BESIDE himself with hilariously frustrated lust!

“Is it possible, I wonder, to laugh one’s way to orgasm?” the voluptuous cougar mused. “Judging by the amount of pre-cum you’re producing I suspect that it might be…”

And with that observation, Maggie began to tickle the swollen head of her victim’s tumid joystick!

“FWWWWUUUUMMMM!!!” Richard grunted. Oh, the feather’s touch kindled a smoldering, greasy fire in his fucking GUTS—and made the dark hairs on his body stand up and fucking QUIVER—and made his fucking BALLS go all fucking TIGHT—!

“Honestly,” Maggie said with mock sympathy, “I don’t see how you can possibly STAND this much longer!”

“NNNNUUUUMMMMPH!!!” Richard replied.

“If only you were able to CUM!” she added, swirling the feather.

Oh but he COULD cum, Richard suddenly realized! Oh YES! He was getting CLOSE! He could FEEL it in his BALLS and his ASSHOLE! The feather’s caress was prodding him closer and closer to the fucking BRINK—

The naked horndog went up on his toes—he arched his back—he wiggled his hips—and with a lustful, throaty grunt into the gag he launched his copious load!

Maggie stepped deftly to the side as, with half a dozen muscular spurts, Richard emptied his balls onto the floor. “Ugh, what a nasty MESS!” she admonished him when the deed was done. “So did you enjoy that, asshole? Was it everything you hoped it would be?”

But Richard merely hung there panting, unable to respond.

“Yes,” she went on, “I believe that you DID enjoy it! So much so, in fact, that I bet you want to do it AGAIN!”

“NNNNNN!!!” he grunted as Maggie raised the feather. With a shock of horror he realized that his cock was still standing tall, no doubt due to the nefarious drugs that were coursing through his bloodstream. “DNNNNNNT!!! PLLLLSSSS DNNNNNNT!!!”

“Oh, don’t be such a SISSY!” Maggie sneered, raising the feather. “It’s just a little TICKLE! Shall we see how long it’ll take to tease a second load out of your balls? And a THIRD—?!”

“GRRRRUUUUMMMMPH!!!” Richard howled as his unbearably sensitive, still rigid boy toy was delicately caressed. “UUUU-UUUU-UUUU-UUUU-UUUUUUUUGH!!! BUUUUMMMM-MMMM-MMMM-MMMM-MMMMF!!!”

It took Maggie quite some time to tease out that second load…and even longer to tease out the third…

***​

All right, gentlemen,” Maggie said with a smile, “Now that I’m finished with this pathetic loser, he’s all yours.”

“We’ll take excellent care of him,” Chris snickered. The Pledge Master of Scarlet Skull looked Richard up and down. “Very good care indeed. Won’t we, Vince?”

“You bet!” The Assistant Pledge Master nodded.

“He’s a handsome bastard, isn’t he?” One last time, the voluptuous cougar ran her fingers through Richard’s dark chest hair. “I body shaved him once, you know, but on the whole I prefer him this way.”

“Yes…” Chris agreed…rather breathlessly.

“Well, he’s all yours for as long as he amuses you.” Maggie smiled. “And since Dean Stanley has placed her seal of approval on our little transaction, there should be no trouble over his disappearance. I gather that such things are easily arranged here at Unknown University.”

“You could say that,” Vince snickered.

“So what’ll you do with him?” Maggie asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Oh, we’ll probably use himas our house slave, once he’s been permanently drug conditioned for obedience and bodily sensitivity.” Once more, Chris ran an avid eye over Scarlet Skull’s new acquisition. “And we might perhaps find a role for him in the Ordeal. That’s our membership test. We’re always looking for ways to make it more…challenging…”

“NNNNNN!!!” Richard protested, wiggling in his bonds. “PLLLLLLS!!!”

“Poor BABY!” Maggie sneered. “But that’s what you get for being a smartass. Dean Stanley was more than happy to acquiesce in these arrangements. You and your petty campus ambitions had becomes something of a nuisance, it seems.”

“Shall we take him away now?” Chris asked.

“Yes, I suppose so,” Maggie sighed. “I’d have liked to devote more time to his punishment—but I’m sure that you and your assistant will show him a good time!

“You can rely on that!” Chris agreed, tipping a wink in Vince’s direction.

“Then I’ll leave him to you!” The voluptuous cougar favored Richard’s fanny with a final swat. “Goodbye then, asshole—and enjoy your new life! I’m sure that in the weeks and months ahead, when you’re not busy laughing yourself to bits and pieces, you’ll remember me fondly!”

And to the accompaniment of the naked horndog’s piteous, bleating cries, Maggie Marko spun on her heel and sashayed toward the door. Ah, but revenge was sweet…and the best was yet to come…

Nice. Hope to see more stories involving Dean Stanley.

Thanks. And I have a feeling that Maggie Marko will be back…

To be truthful...I kind of wished Maggie Marko ended up insuch a fate. Or perhaps something far worse. She truly deserves it.

Wow! Definitely a wood raiser haha. Hope Maggie gets some sometime soon as well. ;)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back