• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Adventures of Kaydee part 3: Armed with the Teeth (F/F)

Saturn&Jupiter

TMF Poster
This one has a good bit of foot fetish stuff as well as the tickling.

Kaydee walked up to her desk and began to gather her things to leave for the day. She leaned over and started to wipe down her bare feet. This time, her toenails were painted a bright white, making her pale feet look beautiful, and her rosy colored soles look a touch more pink.

“Hey,” said Kaydee, smiling at her coworker and friend Lauren, as she too was gathering her things.

“Hey Kaydee.”

Kaydee caught Lauren staring at her feet again.

“Sorry.” Lauren smiled sheepishly.

“It’s ok,” Kaydee said, reassuringly. “I just got a new pedicure, so I was hoping to turn heads. Do you like pedicures?”

“Oh no, I never get them.”

Kaydee looked at Lauren and said, “I recall you saying something about how you thought you had ugly feet.”

Lauren blushed and nodded.

“Is that why you keep looking?”

“Well, it’s not a common thing, barefoot at work, and so my eyes go there, and um, I don’t mean to stare. So, um yeah, sorry. But yeah, I wish mine were pretty. So… I just never take my shoes off.”

“Well what makes you think that they aren’t?”

“Well I just know that they aren’t. Everyone knows.”

“Who’s everyone? I thought you never took your shoes off.”

“Well like, my family, from when I was a kid. And a girl I grew up with. And whenever I had to take my shoes off in public, for whatever reason, lots of people would stare. Like stare at only my feet and not anyone else’s. So…yeah.”

“I’m sure there’s an explanation. I’m looking at you, and getting to know you, and I’m just sure that they are beautiful, just like you are.”

Lauren stayed silent.

“Please show them to me.” Kaydee said, her kind eyes not breaking contact.

“Well it’s cause, well, there are people here… And also they are really big, and I tend to just always have shoes on, so It’s hard for me… Like, even at home with no one watching I, have to… I… I just wear house shoes. Not even slippers, like house shoes. I even change into them in my bedroom, rather than the living room… So no one can see. Even though I live alone… It’s weird, I know.”

Kaydee smiled. “It’s ok, you don’t need to show me. How about this? Homework time. Today when you get home, take off your shoes, take off your socks, and just walk around your house. Feel the carpet. Enjoy the feeling of being you. Once you get the hang of it, just put your feet up on your couch or table, and watch TV.”

Lauren looked a little worried. “I could never do that. I would be too nervous.”

“Nervous about what, about being judged? Who would judge you?”

“I see your point. Ok, I’ll think about it.”

“Sounds like a plan, Lauren. You’re a beautiful person.”

Kaydee smiled and left the cubicle area. Lauren subconsciously bit her lip, thinking about her homework.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Hello Kaydee, said Captain Banks, approaching Kaydee right as she entered the police station. Will you please follow me to my office?

“Sure Cap.’” Said Kaydee, smiling as she walked alongside the Captain.

“I just wanted to say…”

The Captain stopped as she saw Kaydee leaned over, unzipping her boots, and then pulling them off, followed by her socks.

“Well,” Captain Banks said with a smile, “your info turned out to be right on. Sally took us to a meet with her supplier, and we arrested several suspects. And, shockingly, Sally actually did turn herself in and admit to selling the drugs, on the record. I’d like to say I don’t know how you did it, but…” The captain cleared her throat, and lowered her voice. “By the way, your methods are still under wraps, correct?”

“Yes, to my knowledge. You and whoever else has access to the footage in the interrogation rooms are the only ones who know. And, well, the interrogees, of course.” Kaydee said with a big smile, winking at the Captain.

“I ask because the officers are asking, and I’d rather they not know, that, umm, well you know.”

“I do know, indeed.” Kaydee smiled mischievously. “Don’t worry, Cap,’ your secret is safe with me.”

“Well Kaydee, as you may know, our city is, along with the drug problem, dealing with an arms problem. We have a new player in town it seems. This group seems to be bringing in some heavy-duty military weaponry. If these weapons were to hit the streets, there would certainly be an escalation in violence, with each rival group feeling the need to get newer, more powerful weapons.”

“Who will I be interrogating and what do you need me to get from them, Candace?”

“Her name is Aubrey. She’s new in town and everyone is scared of her. We believe she’s her group’s top dog. A big local arms player actually backed down from her and her crew. They tend to go after their enemies in a group, taking them out one by one. We need to be careful with this one, Kaydee.”

“It's ok, I am fine with scary.”

“We had a huge stroke of fortune. She was among the arrests that your work with Sally brought to us. She happened to be there, presumably making connections. Because of her status, and the fact that she sells arms, we need to take precautions. She tends to send her lackeys to hurt or even kill those who have crossed her. She sometimes goes herself, if the offense is personal. Be careful. We don’t need you getting hurt.”

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Kaydee entered the interrogation room, dressed in her usual business attire, minus the shoes and socks, of course. Aubrey was in a chair, her arms pulled upward and restrained.

“Ha ha ha! Wow you guys really are scared of me! Sending in the big dawg! A tiny woman in a pantsuit!”

“Yep. I am the little big dog here. I also take personal offense to what you do, and what you sell.”

“Woah, you’re pretty bold for such a small woman. What kind of interrogator are you anyway?” said the small redheaded criminal.

“Well, I’d say you are a bit smaller than I am,” pointed out Kaydee.

“Yeah but the interrogators I have dealt with are twice your size. Interrogate away. Doesn’t matter anyway. The folks who dare to interrogate me, I eventually find. You won’t survive. Now that I’ve seen you I’ll find you real quick. Might as well move on, let someone else take a crack. I’d hate to take out a pretty, young girl like you. Don’t force my hand.”

“You know, Aubrey, I think I’ll take a crack at you myself. I think that you’ll see that there is more than one way to skin a cat.”

“I know of at least five ways,” Aubrey chuckled to herself. “Hey why am I stuck to this chair with my arms up? It’s weird.”

Kaydee frowned. “Not funny.” Kaydee went right back to smiling. “Man, this is going to be fun! I haven’t gotten to use these
techniques in a while! Ok, well, I’d better get started. I don’t really like the violent types, and I don’t like your violent jokes.”

Kaydee walked up to Aubrey, gave her a wink, then stood behind her.

Aubrey had a thin body, but it didn’t lack any curves. She had thick red hair, and was wearing a skirt and a silk shirt.

Kaydee began to probe and touch Aubrey’s ribs. “Wow, I can feel your ribs easily through this silk shirt.”

“What are you doing? This is weird. Yeah, maybe don’t do that. Don’t do that!! Hey! You hear me? Quit it! Quihihiiihehehahaha! I said Stohohop!”

“Ooo! This will be fun. Why should I stop? What is wrong? What’s so funny?”

“You are tickling me, that’s what’s wrong. I know what you’re doing. I have broken ribs number 5 and 7 on the right side, ok? I’ll save you a few more awkward moments.”

“Oh, I’m not feeling for ribs you have broken. I’m simply tickling you.”

Aubrey went silent.

“Oh, hoho no!” Kaydee said, pouting dramatically. “Is the scary girl scared? Why are you scared, cutie? Man, there must be something in the water in this city lately. Everyone is just so ticklish. And you seem far too ticklish for your own good.”

Kaydee hugged the petite woman from behind. This both immobilized Aubrey, and put Kaydee’s hands in the perfect spot for rib tickling. Kaydee’s hands began to stroke her ribs with her fingertips.

“Hahahaahahahaaaaa!!” Aubreys mouth opened up into a beautiful winning model-like smile.
“Oh, look at that! What a nice smile you have! Why are you always scowling? Your smile is just gorgeous! It makes you look like a sweet nice young woman.”

“Shut up! I am not saying anything!”

“Ok, here’s the thing. Telling me that only makes it worse for you. Now I’m gonna have to change things up.”

Kaydee grabbed a chair and put it behind Aubrey. She unbuttoned the cuffs on Aubrey’s long sleeves and pulled them open a bit.

“You are gonna love this one. It is a riot.”

Kaydee reached down Aubrey’s sleeves. Her fingertips were pressed against Aubreys’ pale skin, with just a bit of her nails grazing against Aubrey’s skin.

Bahahahahah! HAHAHA!”

Kaydee stroked up and down Aubrey’s arms. And every stroke went lower and lower. Closer and closer to her armpits. Once she reached them, Aubrey began to laugh harder, and higher pitched. Then she lengthened her stroke to go past her armpits each time, eventually down to her ribs and stomach. Aubrey’s laughter became harder and harder with every stroke. Each time Kaydee’s hands reached her stomach they went into a claw position, and Kaydee added just a little more pressure.
The technique had Aubrey screaming with laughter.

“HAHAHAHAHAH!!!OK OK OK! What do you want?!”

“Hey, now that’s what I want to hear. Actually, I really just want you to leave town. You and your whole crew.”

Kaydee stopped tickling.

Aubrey recovered quickly, and snapped, “Ok, tickle all you want, because there is NO WAY I am leaving town. I have a kick-ass team of lawyers. I am not gonna get locked up. Plus, there is a ton of money to be made in this city. It is the perfect place for me.”
“Oh, you’ll find it isn’t,” said Kaydee, and she began her tickle assault anew.

“Ahahahhah! AHAHAHAHHAHA!!”

Kaydee continued for another half hour. This woman was very ticklish, but she was also very tough and very determined. She had big incentive to withstand the tickling before her lawyers got her out, and she had a lot of cash to be made.

Kaydee considered the need for an apprentice. Four hands would make short work of Aubrey. I bet that Captain Candace would be eager to get a little tickly payback on someone like Aubrey. No, no. Kaydee wanted this one for herself. She’d consider an apprentice later. She needed to scare the scary Aubrey for her own protection. Also, Kaydee still needed to prove herself to the department. Critics would be looking for any opportunity to find holes in her atypical techniques.

Kaydee stopped tickling. Aubrey sucked air for a little while, and stared hard at Kaydee.

Kaydee stared right back, with a resolute serious look that one rarely saw from the upbeat young woman. “Aubrey, I’m going to leave you here, and take a lunch. When I get back you and I will come to an agreement. You will agree to leave this city.” A smile returned to Kaydee’s face. “See you later!”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kaydee sat at her desk, cleaning off her feet with her wipes.

“Leaving so soon?,” asked Lauren.

“Nope, just taking a lunch. Why?”

“Oh, well you’re looking like you are headed out.”

“Oh because I’m wiping my feet?”

“Oh, well I wasn’t staring again, I just, well that’s what you typically do before leaving. Um, not that I was staring before. It just probably seemed like I was staring.”

“It is ok to look, if you want to. I’m not shy.”

“No no no, I don’t want to, I just thought you were leaving.” Lauren said

“Nope, not leaving. I was actually hoping you’d want to have lunch again.”

“Me?”

“Yep, of course you.”

“Well yeah, I mean yeah.”

“Lead the way.”

The lunchroom was packed. Uncomfortably so. And Kaydee was hoping to stall for time to come up with an idea to really finish the interrogation with a bang. “Do you want to go out to eat instead? It is weirdly busy in here.”

“Yeah, it’s fajita day. People are weird. Let’s go,” Lauren said.

“Ok cool. Let’s head out! We’ll figure out where to eat on the way!”
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kaydee and Lauren ended up in a quiet dark hole-in-the-wall Italian restaurant. They were seated near the back. Lauren’s favorite. She didn’t like to be near other diners when she ate.

“So I need to admit something to you,” Lauren said.

“What’s that?” asked Kaydee.

“I didn’t do it.”

Kaydee looked puzzled.

“The homework,” Lauren explained. “The shoes homework. I was too nervous.”

“That’s ok. I didn’t think you would want to do it on the very first day anyway.”

“Well, that’s just it. I really did want to do it. I just couldn’t pull it off.”

“it’s ok Lauren. Baby steps.”

“I wanna make bigger ones.”

“Well you know, that isn’t what I thought you were going to say when you said you had something to admit.”

Lauren smiled. “What did you think I was going to say?”

“I thought it would have something to do with why you keep looking over at my feet, and why you touched them that day.”

“What? No. Well I mean, they are really pretty, and you’re so confident and stuff. And they seemed so soft… I was just really curious what they would feel like. It seems like they would feel nice. But there’s nothing to admit. I just wanted to know what they’d feel like. I’ve never had a pedicure like that so I…”

“Aren’t yours soft too? Your hands are very soft, I’m sure your feet are too.”

“Well yeah, probably they are.” Lauren said.

“Ha ha ha what do you mean probably?”

“Well, you know I mean, ok, so my family is weird. We just never touch feet. So I just clean them in the shower, and I soak them so they are clean, and then dry them.”

“Doesn’t it feel nice to clean and dry them?”

“I soak them in soapy water and then I…” Lauren paused. “I air dry them. It’s just easier. Better.”

“Seriously?” Kaydee said. “Oh sorry, I didn’t mean for it to sound so judgmental. That was rude of me.”

“No, I know it’s weird.”

“You aren’t weird Lauren. Ok, this is what I want to do. I’m gonna take off my shoes and my socks, and I’m going to put my feet up on your side of the booth. If you want to touch them, then touch them. And if you don’t then don’t. And we’ll just keep eating.”

“No no no, don’t do that. I don’t want you to do that. I mean, not to say that you can’t stretch out if you want to. And you obviously have pretty feet. If they end up near me while we are eating then, I wouldn’t complain, it’s just, um I don’t need to touch them anymore or anything. I was just curious about the pedicure before.

“Well that’s a terrible shame because I really enjoy having my feet touched.”

Lauren blushed and tried to hide a smile.

“So what kind of hobbies do you have, Lauren?” Kaydee asked, as she leaned down, slipping off her shoes and socks.

“Well, I have a few. Sometimes I like to play video games. Only occasionally. When one catches my eye. I don’t end up playing for hours on end, like a lot of gamers.”

Kaydee extended her legs, and put her feet on Lauren’s side of the booth.

Lauren continued. “I like to paint.”

“Oh, that’s cool!”

Kaydee smiled just a little as she felt Lauren’s soft hand touch the top of her bare foot.

“I’m actually kinda good! Although I don’t get to paint as much as I’d like.”

Kaydee felt Lauren’s hand start to gently touch the sole of her foot.

“I don’t really like the profiling job at the station as much as I thought I would. It’s weird. I wanted to use my skill and education to help, but I don’t get to do any hands-on help. And I don’t get to see the end result. I just deliver my assessment to people who directly make a difference, and cross my fingers. But no follow up. I don’t get to see the results, you know?”

“Yeah, it is nice to see that what you do makes a difference. I’m sorry you don’t get to experience that.” Kaydee said.

“It’s not so bad. The pay is really good. And technically, I am helping.”

Lauren began to turn red as she began to touch, and then play with Kaydee’s toes!

“The food here is good.” Lauren said, hoping to distract from her blushing.

“Yeah it’s great. I love good Italian food.”

______________________________________________________________________________________

Kaydee and Lauren were in Lauren’s car, and nearing the station.

“I had fun. Lunch was nice, the conversation was nice. Everything was nice.” Kaydee said, trying to very subtly hint.

“Yeah, I had fun too. Everything was fun,” said Lauren, smiling. She picked up on the hint. “I can’t wait to have lunch with you again.”

_________________________________________________________________________________

“Hi there Aubrey!” smiled Kaydee, as she entered the interrogation room. “I hope that you are ready to laugh, my friend.”

Aubrey simply stared at Kaydee, looking unimpressed.

“I might laugh, but I am not leaving this town. There is way too much money to be made here.”

“Not in my city, Aubrey. I am going to show you what you need to know about me.”

With that, Kaydee took out her keys and unlocked the handcuffs keeping Aubrey’s feet bound. Then her arms.

“What are you doing? I am going to wreck you.” said Aubrey through gritted teeth.

“Ok then, Aubrey. Bring it on.”

Kaydee stood in a martial art style fighting stance.

Aubrey went for a jab. Kaydee dodged it quickly while tapping Aubrey’s fist out of the way, ensuring the blow missed. Kaydee was fast! She obviously had some good training under her belt.

After a few more missed punches, Aubrey went for a big kick to the ribs. Kaydee caught her leg, absorbing the blow. She then began to strategically squeeze Aubrey’s leg.

Aubrey fought back giggles and screamed “Damn it!” pulling her leg back hard.

This gave Kaydee the chance to get behind Aubrey, and slip her hands under Aubrey’s silk shirt, and under her arms.

Immediately Aubrey pulled her arms to her sides and cackled while twisting and fighting.
Kaydee’s skilled hands were able to keep tickling Aubrey’s armpits, even with wild thrashing that was going on. The laughter became a bit desperate.

Aubrey started to bend her knees as she started to lose control of her body.

“Nope,” Kaydee said. “You’re gonna need to fall this way.”

Kaydee pulled Aubrey backwards onto herself.

Kaydee was now laying on her back, with Aubrey on top of her also facing up. She slid her hands lower, tickling Aubrey’s tight stomach.

Aubrey freaked out! Her laughter because wild and desperate. Aubrey pulled her knees up.

“Oh no you don’t,” said Kaydee, as she wrapped her legs around the struggling redhead. Kaydee put her feet on top of Lauren"s knees, and then pushed her legs down, effectively straightening out Aubrey’s body.
This made the skin on Aubrey’s stomach tight. The poor redhead’s laugher went up three notches, into thrashing-scream-laughter territory.

Kaydee continued this technique for a good three minutes. Once Aubrey’s laughter became silent, she began to lose quite a bit of strength.
That was when Kaydee slid out from under Audrey, rolled her face down, and sat on her firm rump.

“Go ahead and catch your breath, sweetheart. I need you to hear what I’m about to say, and I need you to understand it well.”
Aubrey sucked air hard for a good minute before she could talk again.

“I only have to last until my lawyers get me out.”

“I know that, Aubrey. I am counting on it. You see I’d rather that you do that. I have about 30 methods I could use that would have you begging to confess to any crime, right now. But I know that you have the cash and the lawyers to get you back on the streets, no matter what you confess to.”

“Ha ha, exactly!”

“Aubrey, I want you back on the street. Because once you’re there, well, that’s when I get to have real fun. I will track you down, find you and I will tickle you until, well, until I’ve had my fill of fun. Maybe I’ll do it a couple times a week, maybe every night. You’ll beg me to stop. But I won’t. As long as you are within my city, I will find you.”

Kaydee began squeezing and clawing the backs of Aubrey’s legs. This sent her through the roof.

After a good minute of that Kaydee said, “Ok, sweetie, I am about to tickle your feet. You should really get ready. This little technique is not for the faint of heart.”

Kaydee pulled off Aubrey’s dark blue heels, revealing a pair of beautifully pedicured feet.

“Wow, you really take care of these feet! And such long toes for a small foot. Simply gorgeous. Mmm and they smell like lotion and new shoe leather. So clean. You know, they are so very clean, that I am going to use a different technique than I’d planned. But don’t worry, it tickles even more.”

With that, Kaydee leaned into both Aubrey’s feet, turned her head sideways, and pressed her face into them. She started to quickly nibble her feet from the arches up to the toes, and back again.

“AAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!! Aubrey went straight into screaming laughter, turning into silent laughter. With each breath, the laughter went silent sooner.

It was truly a sight to be seen. A small woman with dark red hair, sitting on the rump of a slightly smaller redhead, holding her feet hostage as she nibbled up and down. Kaydee opened her mouth a little more and gently bit Aubrey’s heel, and began sucking on and gently biting it! Her tongue licked all over Aubrey’s soft, smooth heel.

Aubrey’s head threw back, mouth open in the biggest beautiful smile you’ve ever seen. No sound came out, but her lungs were trying very hard to make the laughter happen.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Five excruciatingly ticklish minutes later, Kaydee left the room, going straight to Candace’s office.

“Hi Cap’!” Kaydee said with a smile.

“Kaydee, what progress have you made with Aubrey?”

“She is going to leave town.”

“How did you make that happen? She is armed to the teeth with both weapons and lawyers.”

“That’s why we need to let her go.”

“Let her go?” said the hesitant Captain.

“You see, I have her to a point where she’ll confess to anything. But those lawyers and that cash will get her out of any pickle. I told Aubrey that I’d hunt her down every night and give her the same treatment if she didn’t leave town.”

“Well you can’t exactly do that, you know. It would take many special permissions, with trained backup on the house visit to do something like that.”

“She doesn’t know that. She is terrified of me right now. She won’t forget the feeling, trust me. If we let her go, she’ll leave town.”

“Ok Kaydee. You haven’t been wrong yet. We’ll do it. But if she doesn’t leave, our department is going to be responsible for it.”

“I know. She’ll leave. Oh and one more thing, Captain. There is a reason I do things the way I do. I hate violence. I want to prevent it, and I don’t want to use violence while doing so. I want to expand the program. I want to begin to teach my techniques to the department, starting with taking an apprentice.”

“Kaydee you have turned some heads. The high brass are talking about you and it’s all good talk. Now I can’t make it official until I talk to them, but yes! Absolutely you can take an apprentice.”

The Captain sighed. “I’ll have to figure out a way to keep our little job interview under wraps…” She shook the thought from her head. “Who do you have in mind?”

“I’m not sure. I’ll need to get to know the current interrogators better, and I’d like to consider people from other departments who haven’t interrogated before.”

“Well Kaydee, it’s not the typical way, but you’re not the typical interrogator. Consider whoever you’d like.”

“Wonderful. Thank you Captain!”

The next day Kaydee entered the building, walked to her desk, and began to kick off her shoes.

She looked over to see Lauren with a sly smile on her face. Lauren looked like the cat who ate the canary.
Kaydee couldn’t help but chuckle a little and say, “What? Come one, what is it?”

Lauren proudly pulled out her phone, and turned it Kaydee’s way. On the screen was a pair of sneakers and a pair of socks, sitting on the cream colored carpeted floor of Lauren’s apartment.

“Yes!” Kaydee high fived her friend. “You did it!”

“Yeah, I was really nervous at first, but I thought of you, and I just pulled them off.”

“And how did it feel?” Kaydee inquired.

“It was so amazing! And really empowering. I know that must sound silly.”

“Not at all. You know it’s funny, the feeling doesn’t go away. I get to feel that way every time I do this,” Kaydee said as she unlaced her shoes, pulled them off, and pulled both off her socks at once, as if revealing a game show prize. They both laughed. “It really is empowering,” said Kaydee.

“It was also fun to feel the carpet. I remember at home when I felt the carpet, it wasn’t fun, because I remember getting teased every time. But now I’m making new, good memories associated with the feeling.”

“Good!” Kaydee was beaming. She was so happy to have helped her friend.

“I even put my feet up!”

“What? No way! That is so great!” Kaydee almost yelled.

“Thanks.” Lauren smiled sheepishly.

“No chance I get a picture of that, do I?” asked Kaydee.

“Ha ha, nope no pictures of that. Ok, so what’s the next step, courage guru?” Lauren asked, smiling.

“I’ll have to think about it.” Kaydee says.

Getting better with each part. As a fan of upperbody tickling (especially armpits) was happy to see that in this part.

Jupiter here

Thanks a lot guys! I appreciate the kind words. I hope there isn't too much foot fetish to the story. I'm fighting the urge to add more, ha ha!
I'm also thinking of adding more time and description to the tickling that's happening.

Jupiter.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back