• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

An Encounter f/f

Tiffany

TMF Expert
Hi gang. This one happened just yesterday. I got a call from Paige, asking me over to her place. She said she neede some help. Now, I know she's weak in American Lit, so I said I'd be right over, grabbed my book, and left. When I got to Paige's door I rang the doorbell, and she answered the door in a japanese kimono. (I believe I mentioned a while back that Paige is Eurasian). My eyes must have popped out of my head, because she giggled, blushed,, and said
"Tiffer? You okay?"
"Um...yeah." I managed. "You look great."
"Thanks." She said, "C'mom in."
I came in and said "You having trouble with your homework? It's American Lit, isn't it?"
"No," She said "It's not American Lit. It's not even homework."
"Then what is it?" I asked, just now noticeing she was barefoot.
"Remember Ticklemania?" Paige said.
"Remember it?" I laughed "I don't think I'll ever forget it!"
"And you remember our match?" She asked.
"Yes, and I still think you cheated!" I teased her.
"I do, too." she said, to my surprise. "And I didn't really deserve to tickle you like I did all last week."
Well, You know I really don't mind, and besides it's a little late now." I told her.
"Maybe not." Paige said, removing her kimono, leving her in just bra and panties. I was excited, but confused. She must have sensed this.
"Tiffer...will you...tickle me? Like you did that night?"
"You mean you want to wrestle again?' I said pullng off my cross trainers, socks and shirt, leaving me in my bra and jeans.
"No, just the tickling." Paige said, as she spread her kimono out on the floor, and lay on it, her arms raised.
How could I possibly refuse? I got up from where I was, went over to Paige, straddled her, and pinning her wrists above her head, began gently tickling her underarms.
"Heheeheeheeeeheehee! Oh yes! That's nihihihihihihice! Heeheeheeheehee!" Paige giggled.
"Is it?' I said, giggling a bit myself. "Suppose I said 'Cootchie, cootchie, coo'?"
"Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Oh yes! I mean, nohohohohoho! Don't say thahahahahahahahahahahahaaahaaaaaat!" Paige laughed. She was really beginning to squirm.
"Kitchee, kitchee, kitchee!" I continued to tease her, barely keeping on top of her. Then, suddenly, she just gave up strugglimg.
"HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHA! *gasp* OH TIIIFFFFFFFFF! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHHAHHAHAAAHHHAHAAHA! IT TIIIIIIIICKLEEEEESSSSSSSSSS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEASE STOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHHAAAHAHHAAHAAHAHAHAA!" She fairly screamed.
I stopped tickling her, thinking we were done, when she slid her feet over to me.
"You heeheehee tickled me here, too. Heehee! Remember?" Paige reminded me, still giggling softly.
"I did, didn't I?" I replied. I told Paige to lie on her stomach, she did, and I scissorlocked her ankles between my thighs, Paige was giggling, and wriggling her toes right at me, so I decided to start there.
"Heeheeheeheeeheeheeehee! Ohhhhhhh! Heeheeheeheeheehee!" She giggled as my fingernails trailed slowly over and between her toes.
"Are we having fun yet?" I teased her. I started tickling her toe stems, dangerously close to her extreme spot, the balls of her feet.
"Cootchie, cootchie, coo!"
"Hahahahahahahahahaaahaahaha! oh, Tiff! Haahahahahaaahahahaaahaahaaha! That tickles Hahahahhahahahaahahhahaaha! so much! Hahahahhaaahhahaahahahaahahaa!"
"As much as this?" I asked, intentionally skipping the balls of her feet for the moment, and gliding my nails in her arches. Paige has the cutest little arch-dimples, and I concentrated most of my efforts there.
"Hahahahahhaaahahahhaaahahahaaaahahhaaaaaaa!" Paige shrieked out. "Nahahahahahahahahat my aaaaaaarches! Pleheeheeheheeeeeeese! Hahhahahhhahhahahhahahahaahhahhaahahhahahahaha! Tiffer! Stop! Hahahahhahhaahahhhaaaaahhahhaahhaaaahhaaaaaaa!"
"Stop? Now? But I just got started." I taunted. "Besides, I don't think you've had nearly enough yet!"
"Yes! Yes I hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaave!" Paige giggled, squirming uncontrolably, but futilely in my vise-like leg grip. "Hahahahhhahaahahahahahahahahaahahahaaha! No more! No more! Hahahhaaahahhahaaahahhahaaahahaahaaahahaaaaa!!"
"You know what to say if you really want me to stop!" I said, letting a single nail play lazily over each dimple.
"EEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAHHHH! Hahhahhaaahahahhaaaaahahahahaaaahaaa! No! Hahahahahhhaahhahhahha! I'll neh-neh-never saaaaaaaay it! Hahahhahahaaahahahhahahaaahahhhahaaahahahaaahahhahaaaahahaha!" she cried.
"Oh, I think you will!" I told her, slowly moving my tickling fingers up towards the super-sentitive balls of her feet.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Hahahahhahaaahhaahhahaaaahahhaha!" Paige howled, as she knew what was coming. "Pleeeeeeeeeese! Hahahhahahaahahahhahaaahahahhaahaaaahhaaaha! Dohohohohohohohooooooon't! Hahahhahhahaaahahahhaaahhahhaaahahaaaa!"
"Don't what?' I said, all innocent like. I was scant millimeters from my goal.
"N-N-NOT THERE! Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahaha! OMG! Anywhere but there! Hahahahahahaahahahhaaahahahahaaaahha!" Paige begged me. (I love it when they beg, don't you?)
"Ohhhh" I said. "You mean here!" I rolled my body slightly. Since Paige was face down, i was able to position her feet so her toes were on the floor, but the rest of her foot remained flexed, so she couldn't curl her toes, and the balls of her feet prodruded invitingly. It also left both my hands free. I scribbled all my nails over them.
Paige screamed. "HAHAHHAHHAAAAHAHHAHAHAAAAHHAHHAHAAAHAHHAAHAA! NO! NO! AHHAHHAHAHHAHAAAAHAHAHHAHAAAHHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHA! I CAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAN'T TAKE IT! HAHAHHHAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAAHHAAAHHAHAHAAHAAA!!!!!"

"You'll take it, and like it!" I told her, rapidly changing patterns as I tickled her mercilessly.
"I CAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAN'T! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAA! YOU GOTTA STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP! HAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHA! PLEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEEESE! HAHHHAHAAAHAHAHHHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAAAAAAAA!!" Paige managed to get out,
"Not til you say the secret word!" I said. I then bent my knees, and wriggled my toes at Paige. Even it a fit of hysterics, she reached out to tickle me. I let her for a few seconds, then pulled them away.
"Tickle me, will you? You'll psy for that!" I scolded, and started tickling faster.
"HAAHHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAAAHHAHHAHAHAAAHAHHAHHAAAAHAHHAA1 I'M SO-SO-SORRYYYYY! HAHHAHAHHAHAAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAAHHA! I WON'T D-DO IT AGAAAAAIIIIIIINNN!! HAHAHAHHHAAAHAHAHAHHAAAAHAHHAHAAAHAHAA!" Paige promised. I decided it was time for the coup de grace.
"Ootchie, wootchie, cootchie cooooo!" I said. "Tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle tickle!"
"OMG! OMG! OMG! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Paige went absolutely balistic. "HAHAHHAHHAAAAHAHHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHA! HAHHHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAAAAHAHHAHAHAAAAHAA! HAHAHAHHAHAAAAHAHAHHAHAAHAAAHAHHHAHAAAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!"
I knew she was close to silent laughter, and was laughng too hard to speak, so I paused for a second.
Say it." I told her, as she gasped for air. "Say it, and I'll stop."
As best she could, she turned to me.
"N-never, bitch!" She declared.
"So, that's how it's going to be, is it?" I said. "All right! You asked for it!"
I went right back to assaulting her feet, concentrating on the balls, but tickling all the other stretched taut skin too.
"HAHAHHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAAHA! I T-TAKE IT BAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHACK! HAHAHAHHAHHAAAHAHAHHAHHAAAHHAHA! YOU'RE NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHHAT A BITCH! HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAAAAHAHHAAAAAAA!"
"Too late for that!" I told her. "You'll be lucky if you can stop laughing before next week!" She was still laughing hysterically, only not squrming as much, weakened by my, let's say "Entusiastic" tickling. I knew it wouldn't be long.
"Say it! Say it!" I demanded.
"HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAAAAAHAHAHHAAAAHAHHAA! OKAY! O-OKAY! HAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAAAAHAHAHHAAHAHAA! MERCY, TIFFER! HAHAHHHAHAAHHAHHAAAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAA! MERCYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! HAHAHAHHAHHAAHAHHHAAHHHAAAHAHAHHAHHAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAA!!!" Paige finaly relented.
I released my grip, and got up to get Paige a glass of water, while she lay gasping and giggling on the floor. After she drank, she looked at me with those emerald green eyes.
"Thank you, Tiffer." she said. "That was fun!"
"I had fun, too!" I replied, hugging her. "Anytime you want to do this, you can call me."
"And you can call me, too" Paige said. "If you want me to do it to you."
I have the feeling I'm going to be tickled a-lot by the end of this term.
The End.

Last edited:
OhmyGod!

So sweet! Please continue. I shall wait with baited breath for the continuation. Your exploits are quickly becoming legend!

How could you discontinue the story just as you were about to get to her feet? How cruel. Please, please continue.:D

How come I can't have friends like yours? Maybe it's because I'm a guy....:(

that must be one happy college. this kind of stuff only happens in dreams. please tell us more!!!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back