• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Park Ranger Evelyn

BlackJacker

TMF Poster
Hi everyone! My name is Evelyn. As a young girl, I was always adventurous and loved hiking/camping. I knew my way around National Parks and am very good with people. My dad's friend, Aaron is a Park Ranger at the one I would usually go to. He caught on to my skills and told my parents and I that if I was interested in becoming a park ranger, he would give me a job. My dad wasn't too supportive of this idea because of the dangers of being a Park Ranger, especially to this one we go to. While we never encountered any huge problems, there always seemed to be Park Rangers on the move. Yes, it is very common for people to go missing. But recently in the past few years, there have been more reported crime in the area than ever before. But, I pleaded with my Dad and he would eventually let me go.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My first day of work went okay. I got my gear and equipment and met with the other park rangers. There did seem to be a lack of Park Rangers, probably do to the crimes that happen here. Plus there were only 5 other female park rangers. But no matter. While most of them greeted me warmly, many of them seemed tensed and nervous.

I was able to find out why there was a lot of tension thanks to one of the Park Rangers, Vixen. Vixen has been part of the Park Rangers for a decade. Everyone seemed to be on their toes because of the missing people and paranormal sightings. People who do go missing, their trails usually disappear for unknown reasons. Not only does that freak them out but of course they get blamed for not doing their jobs properly.

My first few weeks go by rather smoothly with Vixen as my supervisor. We get calls of wild animals, injured people, and missing people. All the problems are easily solved so I saw no reason why all this trouble happens.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One day, after my shift is done, Aaron invites me to his office and invites me to sit on the chair next to him.

"So how are you liking everything so far?" He asks me.

"Everything is great."

"That's good to hear." He says as he pulls my legs onto his laps and begins untying my shoes. While I do notice this, i don't really pay attention to it. He pulls my shoes off and takes a big whiff of my socks.

"Whew, they stink!" He says. I laugh. He then takes off my socks and begins massaging my feet.

"Sorry about making you take so many tough routes when you just started working here." He says

"Mmm...no problem. It's not too tiring since I'm used to it."

"Does the foot massage make you feel better?"

"Haha, yes it does."

We continue small talk, talking about my experiences so far.

"Hey, are you still ticklish?" He asked. Before I can answer that question, he drags one finger up my foot.

"EEEEK!" I shouted as I pulled away. But he predicted I would do this and held onto my ankles and continuing tickling my foot. I fall of the chair and onto the floor, pounding my fists as he continues to tickle my feet.

When I was younger, Aaron would visit a lot and would hold me down and tickle me as much as he can. So he knew all of my ticklish spots. My feet weren't as ticklish as other parts of my body since I used them a lot, but I'm still very ticklish there.

He stops as he pulls me up from the floor. We both laughed at what just happened. We stopped when the phone started ringing. Aaron answered it. Apparently, a man's wife has gone missing.

"Think you can handle this yourself?" He asked me

"I'm on it."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After getting a description of the wife and any kind of information, I started heading out to the area where I believe the wife would be. I looked at the ground and trees for any sort of tracks. After a few minutes of looking, I saw something that disturbed me. It was multiple footprints, and a long line in the middle of them. Shit, she must have been kidnapped. I radioed Aaron of the situation. He told me that it would take a while for backup to arrive since everyone else was doing their own things in different areas. I had no clue what to do. It did seem like there were multiple people, but If I don't act now, who knows what might happen. Plus, I have gear on me that can do harm. I decided to follow the trail. It was about 30 minutes later when I suddenly heard some commotion not too far ahead. The area in which I were in had huge tree trunks
so I ran and hid behind those while moving forward closer to the noise.

I looked to see 4 guys, probably in college surrounding a women in her late 40's and matched exactly as the description I was given. She was tied up to the tree.

"I WON'T TELL YOU! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" Screamed the women.

All the guys pounced on her, then to my surprised, they started tickling her. 2 of them started tickling her feet and the other two started tickling her sides and armpits.

I jumped out from hiding and pulled out my climbing axe.

"STOP THAT!"

All the boys turned around in shock and surprised. I looked at them angrily, then in shock myself too.

"Wait...Brandon?"

"Evelyn?"

Brandon was my ex boyfriend's little brother. He was always a troublemaker that little one. Not a guy you would want to hang around with, unless you're looking for trouble.

"Brandon! What is going on? What are you doing?"

"Evelyn, it's not what it looks like. It's-"

"They kidnapped me and stole my debit card and want to know my pin number!"

"No, she's lying! We're just having a little fun!"

"Brandon, let her go now!"

"Okay, okay." He said, putting his hands up. He backs up and motions his other friends to do the same. They all back up away from her, all with their hands up. I go to the lady and check her for injuries.

"Are you hurt?" I say as I start untying her.

"I'm...I'm fine. I just need some space, and my husband."

"Here, let me bring you back. But let me radio in my boss to tell him what happened."

I pick up my radio and before I can press the button, I felt someone grab both my hands, ripping the radio and the axe away from me. I then feel them pick me up as I tried struggling out. I saw the lady run away. Good, now I have to deal with these guys, somehow...

I felt myself pushed hard against the tree, causing me to be distorted. I was distorted long enough where now my hands were tied above my head on the tree trunk and my waist tied up as well. They pulled my legs out and tied my feet together. I was in the same situation was the lady was.

"BRANDON! YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS ARE IN BIG TROUBLE IF YOU DON'T LET ME OUT NOW!"

He laughed and didn't say anything back. Instead, he picked up my fallen axe then started using it to tear up my rangers outfit as the others began tearing my boots off. I screamed at him and made as many threats as possible hoping for him to stop. When I was dating his older brother, I would visit his house where his older brother would tickle me and ask Brandon to join him. His brother told him all of my weak spots which Brandon took advantage of. I knew what was about to come.

The last piece of clothing protecting me was my bra, which he took off of course.

"You guys are fucking sick!"

"Hey, it's either this or I could beat you up. But you know me, Evelyn. I'm a gentleman and would never hurt a girl...if they do as we say."

"Fine! What do you want?"

"Well, I was going to say sex, but my brother told you were terrible at it. How can a girl be terrible at sex? Haha. Must have been pretty bad."

"What we have done is none of your fucking business."

"He didn't have to tell me. Guys, let's do this."

Brandon sat on top of my legs, his body very close to mine. I glared at him. He smirked as he slowly started dragging his 1 finger in each of my armpits. I bit my lip and turned away from his face. This was humiliating. The tickling became worse as he added more fingers and started speeding up. I did my best to hold my laughter in. I twisted my body and my face trying not to laugh. But then, I felt hands on my knees and feet. Laughter escaped from my mouth and my teeth biting my lips went up as I began laughing. It was hard to move with all the weight on me. I tried pulling on the ropes but I was tied very tightly. The tickling continued with me laughing and pleading with them to stop.

"Oh shit, I think she's enjoying this." Brandon said as he flicked my nipples.

"I'm not! Stop!" I said between laughter.

The tickling continued with me now screaming. I knew they weren't going to stop but I kept shouting please and no out of desperation and reaction. Not only was the tickling bad, Brandon was verbally teasing me. And being the kind of person he is, it got me mad. Not just of what he was saying, but knowing that he knew I couldn't do anything about it.

"Hey, take out your phone and record this. Maybe someone will buy it off of us." He said to one of his friends.

"No, please don't." I said now whimpering.

Right as the friend took out his phone, I heard gunshots close to here as well as multiple vehicles.

"Oh shit, run!" Brandon said. Everyone took of running as the vehicles came in plain sight. It was Aaron and the other park rangers.

"Suspects on the run. Everyone, go get them." The vehicles took off in the directions where Brandon and his friends were running except Aaron.

"Shit, Evelyn, what did they do to you?"

"They...they fucking tickled me."

He pauses, looks at me, then starts laughing.

"Wait, are you serious?"

"Yes, please get me out of this."

"Sure, sure." He says. He gets on top of me and evilly grins.

"Did they tickle you like this?" He says as he starts wiggling his fingers in front of my armpits. My eyes widened with fear and terror.

"No...no!" I said as my laughter filled the night sky.

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back