• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Adventures of Kaydee 4: Don't Force my Hand F/F, F/FF, a little foot fetish

Saturn&Jupiter

TMF Poster
Part 4

We hope you all enjoy it!

Kaydee walked confidently into the police precinct. She waved to her co workers, smiling and humming.

“Wow, I don’t think I’ve ever seen you quite so happy,” Lauren said, as she saw Kaydee approaching.

“Oh I just had a good weekend,” responded Kaydee, smiling.

“Oh yeah? What’d’ya do?”

Kaydee smiled and said, “Well I’ll show you.”

She sat down and leaned over, unzipping her boots.

“I found an amazing new pedicurist!”

“A pedicurist? I’ve never heard it called that. I thought they were cosmetologists. You know, they cut hair, dye it. Manicures and pedicures etc.” said Lauren.

“This girl is a pedicurist. She does only pedicures. And she does them incredibly well. Behold!” Kaydee said, as she pulled both her socks off at once.

“Woah,” said Lauren. “You look like one of those foot models” said Lauren, blushing.

Kaydee’s feet looked outstanding. She wore a beautiful pastel purple polish. They looked impossibly soft. One could say that it seemed impossible that they could look any softer than they had in the past, but this new pedicurist pulled it off for sure.

“Thank you, my friendly friend! I feel amazing!” said Kaydee as she tried to moonwalk across the carpet and stumbled. Both women laughed.

“Here we go Kaydee. It’s happening.”

“What’s that Captain?” asked Kaydee.

“We have the go ahead for you to start trying to find an apprentice. Maybe several!”

“That’s great Captain! I’ll go meet the crew! How many interrogators are there in the precinct?”

“Not including you, Kaydee, we have twelve. They are in the gym training in combat and immobilization techniques now.” stated the Captain. “Now, I’ve gone ahead and told the crew that you used a different tactic when interrogating me than what you are about to teach them.”

“Oh, did you now, Captain?” Kaydee teased. “Would it be so bad if the officers knew you were a bit ticklish?”

Captain Banks cleared her throat, and fumbled a bit as she spoke. “I really would prefer, you know, I… uh… I know it’s common but,”

“It’s ok Cap,’” Kaydee interrupted. “I’ll keep playing along and keep your secret. Buuuutttt…” Kaydee smiled as she drew out her request. “I want another crack at tickling you!”

“Oh, Kaydee. I really don’t think that’s fair. I mean I really stuck my neck out for you in getting your program off the ground so quickly. It took a lot of work. I really believe in you. The higher ups thought I was crazy at first, but I insisted that they see you in action through the video footage.”

“Ok Cap’, I understand, and I appreciate that.” Kaydee crossed her legs and thought for a minute. “How about this: For pushing my idea for the program, I could bring you in on interrogations on occasion. You could take a crack at an interrogee.”

“Oh really? Well. I would surely like to add another skill to my toolbelt. And you would teach me?”

“Absolutely!” said Kaydee.

“Umm” said the uncomfortable Captain. “And you would show me maybe… I mean, I suppose I wouldn’t mind if you taught me how to successfully, to produce the desired effect, um… in the underarms, uh, region?”

Kaydee giggled, “Of course I can Captain. I have a few techniques in mind off the top of my head.”

“Ok, very good. You may go, Kaydee,” said Captain Banks as she stood up and opened her office door, motioning for Kaydee to exit.

“I wasn’t quite done with our conversation, Cap.’” Kaydee stayed seated at the Captain’s desk.

The Captain looked worried and sat back down at her own desk.

“Candace, I’m going to need to tickle you. I’ll give you three good reasons why. One: You have a secret, and I know it. Two: I have your lovely shoe. You ran off without it after my job interview and I kept it safe and sound.”

“That was you? Kaydee that is very unprofessional!”

“I didn’t want such an expensive, beautiful shoe to get taken by anyone.” Kaydee said smiling mischievously. “Third, and probably most importantly for you, you need to know what these techniques that I’m going to teach you will feel like. I will be using the very techniques that you’ve asked me to teach you, to tickle you with, Candace.”

“Wait, now hold on! I can’t do that, I just can’t! You see I am very, um concerned that, well… I just can’t do that!” Stammered the Captain, looking flustered. “Ok, Kaydee ok. Ok… You may, um use interrogation techniques upon my person, for, um 3 minutes. Similar to those that you used during your interview. You may ONLY use… um… techniques in similar locations as during the interview. That is all that I will agree to.”

“Oh, Candace, I’m so sorry! You are sweating! You must be terribly nervous!” said Kaydee, pouting a little to add to the effect.

“It is hot in here, Kaydee! I am trying to save the department money by running the AC less!”

“The AC. Of course. Anyhow, back to our discussion. How will you learn the underarm techniques that you’d prefer to learn without having experienced them? It would be like learning to cook a recipe you are excited about, but never tasting it! You won’t know what little tweaks will do to the recipe, or to the tickle technique, until you experience them yourself.”

“Damn it, Kaydee!” said the Captain. She then sighed reluctantly. “Can you guarantee me that, when I use the technique on someone else, I will achieve a, uh, a very pronounced effect?”

Kaydee laughed. “Oh yes, Captain. “The person you tickle will most certainly be at your mercy, if you choose to have any. You’ll be able to get ‘em good, Captain!”

“I’ll do it. But only 20 seconds at a time. You can, um demonstrate upon my person your interrogation technique for 20 seconds. Then I will get to use it during a real interrogation to practice. Then, in a month or so, after I’ve mentally prepared, I will learn another technique.”

“After you’ve ‘mentally prepared?’” asked Kaydee, giggling. “So, it’s not because you’re so deathly ticklish under your arms that you’ll need to recover for a month to overcome fear of the next demo?”

“I will need the time to think and perfect the technique in my mind, Kaydee.”

“Ok Captain. I agree to the plan! And, just to be nice, I’ll return your lovely shoe after the first teaching session! You will find the technique so effective upon interrogees, that you’ll happily agree to my other teaching sessions,” Kaydee said, smiling widely.

“I’m glad we came to an agreement.”

“Me too, Cap. See you later!” said Kaydee, as she popped up from the Captain’s desk and left the room.

Kaydee stepped into the gym. She’d changed into her black workout tights and a white t-shirt. No shoes or socks of course.

“Alright ladies!” shouted Sergeant Lucy Reyes. Lucy taught the class on combat and immobilization. She was a tall, muscular woman. She wasn’t a masculine type of muscular. She had an athletic build, with powerful legs and a muscular rear end. She yelled when addressing them like a military drill sergeant. “We will now get to be taught by Kaydee, a small newbie, courtesy of the top brass. Apparently, she will teach us how to interrogate properly. You all will be happy to know, however, I arranged for our first meeting with her to be on combat training day. Please offer her a warm welcome!”

The crew of interrogators looked at Kaydee with disdain. A small blonde tough-girl type shouted, “I love fresh meat, Sergeant. I hope you’re all hungry ladies!”

Kaydee, unfazed, walked up and introduced herself. “Hey everyone, I’m Kaydee. I am from here. I enjoy good food, especially Italian. I love dogs, and I have a beautiful little mutt that is very friendly. I have worked a long time to prepare myself for this job, and I am very happy to be able to work with you girls!”

“Well then, what knowledge do you have to impart today?” said Lucy, sounding annoyed.

“Well Lucy, I’m happy to just watch and see what you all are learning.”

“We have a rule here in this class. Everybody participates.”

“Ok Sergeant. What are we learning?” Kaydee said smiling.

“Well, miss Kaydee, you were lucky enough to come in just as we were about to start full contact combat training.”

“Ok Lucy, I’m game.”

“Oh good, she’s game,” said the Sergeant sarcastically. “Who would like to challenge our esteemed new leader in interrogation to a quick bout on the mats?” asked the smiling sergeant.

The small blonde tough-girl spoke up and said, “I’d love a quick bout.”

“Way to take initiative, Jesse!” said Sergeant Reyes.

Jesse squared up against Kaydee.

“Well I haven’t had time to stretch, so take it easy on me!” said Kaydee, with a smile.

“Sure thing,” said Jesse smirking.

“Now is this a point’s based bout, or a timed one?”

Quickly Jesse threw three boxing style punches at Kaydee.

Kaydee dodged the first and second, and blocked the third with a martial arts style redirect, pushing Jesse’s arm out of the way, knocking her off balance.

“This will be until the loser taps out. You have to tap the mat to indicate you’ve lost,” said the Sergeant.

“Damn it!” yelled Jesse, regaining her footing quickly.

Jesse threw a couple of overhand heavy blows that Kaydee easily evaded.

This time Kaydee feigned an attack. Kaydee stepped in as if she would jab, watching Jesse’s reaction to it. Jesse threw a left hook, which grazed Kaydee’s chin. Kaydee faked another jab, this time ducking the expected left hook. She then tripped and shoved Jesse to the mat. Kaydee dropped to the mat herself, and tangled with Jesse with ease, obviously being well versed in wrestling and Judo techniques.

Kaydee had Jesse in a tight spot. Her legs wrapped around Jesse’s legs, restraining their movement. Kaydee’s torso and weight was on top of Jesse’s torso, pressing Jesse’s ribcage onto the mat. Strategically pinned between the mat and Jesse’s torso, was Kaydee’s open, up-facing hand.

“Tap out,” Kaydee whispered.

“I’m not done yet,” snarled the small blonde, fighting hard, working out a way to get out of the hold.

“Ok, sweetie, you’ve forced my hand.”

With that, Kaydee began to masterfully tickle Jesse’s ribcage, using a combo of her finger-pads and nails, all without anyone seeing that hidden hand beneath Jesse’s torso.

Jesse started to fight and writhe immediately, holding her breath and grunting.

“Here it comes,” whispered Kaydee. “I’m gonna turn up the tickle.”

“Don’t don’t don’t DON’T,” whispered back Jesse.

“Three, two.”

Jesse began to fight back giggles, struggling to get out of the hold.

“one and a half…”

Jesse had a burst of laughter, followed by a monumental effort to hold her breath, keeping it in for a moment more.

The other girls looked at one another, puzzled.

“One zero!” Kayde said quickly. Kaydee wiggled her fingers.

Jesse exploded with sweet laughter.

“Baaaahahahahahaaa!!! Noooohahahaha! Staahahahaaaappp!! hahahahaAHAHAAA!!!!”

“What is going on?” a girl asked.

“I’m not sure… I think… Is she tickling her? I can’t see,” another girl responded.

Kaydee continued tickling. She moved her hand to the part of Jesse’s waist that was hidden and pressed against the mat.

“Ahahahahahahaaaaaaa! Why are you doing thiiiisss???!!! HAHAHAAAA!!”

Jesse’s laughter began to get louder and higher pitched.

Kaydee used her pinky to squeeze and wiggle against Jesse’s hipbone.

“Nooottt thaaattttt!!! HAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!”

Jesse’s laughter began to go silent.

“Ok sweetie, tapout time.”

Kaydee spread her hand across the blonde woman’s ribcage and gently moved her finger-tips into position near Jesse’s chest and underarm region, and left her hand still, lying in wait.

Jesse sucked air for a moment and swung her arm out, about to tap out. But as soon as Kaydee saw her arm reach to tap the mat, Kaydee wiggled her strategically placed first and second fingers, forcing Jesse to pull her arm in, in an attempt to protect her chest/underarm region.”

“AHAHAAHAH!!! Not fair!!”

Kaydee stopped moving her first two fingers, while tickling her ribs with the other fingers.

Jesse’s arm shot out as fast as she could, trying to tap the mat again.

Kaydee tickled with her first two fingers again, forcing the woman’s arm back down, trying to guard from the tickling.

“Ok ok I give!!! Hahahahaah HAHAHA! NO MORE!!!!” screamed Jesse.

“So tap out,” said Kaydee, smiling.

Jesse tried once more to tap, and Kaydee forced her arm back toward her body using the same tactic.

“Hahahah PLeasehahaha!!”

“Ok, ok, I’ll be nice,” said Kaydee, allowing the sweaty woman to tap.

Jesse rolled onto her back, catching her breath, and laughing out a few extra giggles, before realizing that the other women were staring at her. Jesse jumped up and stormed off to the locker room without a word.

“What the heck happened there?” asked one of the girls.

“I told you she was tickling her!” said another girl, laughing.

“I can’t believe she lost,” said the first girl.

“Ok, Kaydee. Let’s keep things going. I’d like to see how you fare against Luna.” Said Sergeant Lucy Reyes.

Luna stepped onto the mat. A hulk of a woman, to say the least.

“She is our best fighter, and our best interrogator,” said the Sergeant, beaming with pride.

“Happy to, Sarge,” said Luna.

“I’m ready,” said Kaydee.

With that, Luna threw a fast but heavy kick that Kaydee had to block/absorb. As good of a martial arts background as Kaydee had, she still felt the sting of that one.

Kaydee adjusted her approach by stepping back, keeping her distance. This woman was fast, despite her size. Kaydee waited for another attack.

Luna threw another couple of kicks that Kaydee was able to dodge, albeit just barely. Then, showing off, Luna threw a roundhouse to Kaydee’s head. This was what Kaydee had hoped for. Something showy.

Kaydee ducked the roundhouse right at the last second and stepped in, ending up behind her opponent. She did a quick hip throw, getting the huge Luna halfway to the ground. Luna had caught herself with one arm. Kaydee grazed her nails under Luna’s arms, making her arm pull in, forcing Luna onto her elbow.

Kaydee then locked one leg around Luna’s, grabbed the opposite ankle and pulled, rolling Luna on top of Kaydee. Luna’s legs were immobilized and spread apart.

Kaydee masterfully controlled Luna’s left ankle with her own feet, holding it in an ankle lock. Luna’s right leg was controlled by Kaydee’s arms, which held Luna’s large leg in a bearhug.

“Now you see, everyone, since this is such a great opportunity! I’d love to show you what my method is all about, with the permission of Sergeant Reyes, of course.”

Reyes shrugged, then nodded in approval.

Kaydee untied Luna’s shoe, loosened it, and pulled it off. No small feat, considering she had the very strong woman’s leg in a bearhug. “Now look at this, ladies.”

Kaydee pulled off Luna’s sock. “See her foot? No callouses, soft, she had long toes. Right along here, here and here will be the most likely targets for my lovely friend, Luna,” said Kaydee, pointing to the ball of her foot, the outer edge of sole opposite her arch, and her toes. “Now, since she’s so strong, I’ll go ahead and do this.” Kaydee twisted herself, continuing to keep Luna’s foot and ankle under control with her own feet and ankles. Kaydee then had her torso and bodyweight on top of Luna’s leg.

“Ahh,” said Kaydee. “See, now I am free to use both hands to trace circles over the areas I suspect are ticklish, all while watching both her foot and face for reactions.”

As Kaydee did what she had described, Luna fought back giggles. “Ahh, the toes it is,” she said, digging into them with her nails.

“Ahahahaahah!!!” Luna laughed, seemingly not holding back at all. “It tttiiiiicckklllleees!!!!”

“Yes, dear Luna, I imagine it does!” Kaydee said laughing. I’ll turn up the tickle some by using both hands on her soles. Kaydee scribbled her nails on the soles of her feet.

“AHAHAHAAHAH!!!! NNNOOOOO!!! AHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!”

“Now ladies, I don’t want to draw this out, because this isn’t a real interrogation. So now I need to tap Luna out. Now if I put my hand on the back of her thigh, I can scratch and claw like so. Please note that one hand is staying here, tickling her toes.”

“AAAAAAAAHHAHAHAH SSTTOOOP STOP SSSTTTTTOOOOOOOOPPPP!!” Luna screamed as she slammed her hand on the mat repeatedly.

“Thank you, Luna for that wonderful demo!” said Kaydee happily.

“Ok I get it. You have me in a good hold. I’ve tapped. You can let me up now,” said Luna sounding annoyed.

“Actually, I was curious to see if any of you girls wanted to try a technique out... Anyone? Come on, you said she was your best fighter and interrogator. No one wants to get back at her for an old grudge, maybe from a loss during combat practice?” asked Kaydee.

“Yeah, I kinda think I do,” said a red haired woman, as she smiled sheepishly.

“The woman leaned over and scratched Luna’s sole.”

“Hehehheeehehe stop it Emily!” said Luna.

“Ok, Emily is it?” said Kaydee. “Now put your fists together.”

Emily obliged.

“Now open your fingers, showing your claws. Ooo, nice polish Emily! See how you now you have all eight fingernails in a claw-like position, concentrated into one little spot? Now simply place your nails against the bottom of her foot… Good, yes, with about medium pressure… Yes, perfect. Now just scratch.”

“Bahahahahaaaaa! AHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA No it’s too muuuuccchhh!!! hahahHAHAHAAA!” Luna slapped the mat again.

“Well done, Emily!”

Emily smiled and stopped tickling. “It was kinda fun.”

“Now Luna looks pretty spent. I’m gonna let her up.”

Luna rolled away and popped up. She cleaned the sweat off her face and tried to look like what happened was not a big deal.

“So what? Everyone is ticklish somewhere,” said Luna.

“I’m not,” a girl said.

“Yeah right,” another said, squeezing her sides.

Within seconds all the interrogators were either tickling each other or talking about tickling.

Sergeant Reyes looked at Kaydee and glared.

“I’ll admit, you have skills. But tickling an interrogee is another story. I’ll believe it when I see it. And you and I are going to have a bout here on the mats one of these days soon, you can be sure of that.”

“Sounds like fun, Sarge.”

Kaydee walked up to her desk, smiling happily.

“Still very chipper, I see. A pedicure must be more powerful than I realize,” said Lauren.

Kaydee laughed. “It is powerful indeed. However, I am smiling because I had a really good day.”

“What happened?”

“Well, I met the other interrogators. Worked with them for the first time. They were hesitant at first, but in the end we got along and we really had a good laugh.”

“Nice!” said Lauren

“Ooo, I almost forgot! I am now an always-barefoot-at-home girl!!”

“Woah awesome, Lauren!” Kaydee and Lauren high fived. “Pretty soon you’ll be out getting pedicures with me, and having your toes sucked, on dates.”

Lauren’s eyes got big and she smiled and blushed. “Kaydee are you crazy? I could never do that!”

“Weee’llll see!”

Saturn and Jupiter

So far I really enjoy the series. I'm actually a little let down with this part. I love the tickling, but I missed the foot relationship between Kaydee and Lauren. Those parts are a nice break in the middle. Please take that a little farther next one. Maybe movie night at Lauren 's or Kaydee being more bold and having some foot in lap time at lunch. All in all great stories so far...love em

Jupiter here

Hey Nostrodummies. I appreciate what you are saying here and I'm really glad you told us that. We really enjoy writing the relationship/fetish relationship that's growing between Kaydee and Lauren. I actually made an assumption that folks here would rather I left it out. Not sure why. I have been going back and forth on whether to put it in or take it out. Saturn thought it should have gone in ha ha, should have listened to my wife.

The next chapter that is almost done has a lot of tickling (with a good bit more intensity to it) and a lot more development with Kaydee and Lauren.

I'm also not saying that Kaydee and Lauren shouldn't tickle each other....playful and fun like is how I see that happening.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back