• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Adventures of Kaydee Part 5: Captain Overboard! FF/F

Saturn&Jupiter

TMF Poster
Saturn and Jupiter here with Part 5 We ran out of time tonight and weren't able to include as much between Kaydee and Lauren as we wanted, but it's in the works for the next part. This time the tickling is a bit more intense. We have the rough draft of it. We are having a lot fun writing this, and we hope you all enjoy it.

Kaydee sat at her desk, put down her things, and began to remove her shoes.

“Let me guess,” Kaydee said, smiling from her desk. “Today it will be… pink!”

Kaydee slowly slid off her sock to reveal a set of muted beige toenails. “Ta da,” she said, quietly.

“Beige? I’ve never seen you wear a color like that. For you it’s always, like neon orange, or a beautiful purple. What gives?” Lauren asked.

“I don’t know, I guess I am just not feeling it, today. I’ve been trying to train more interrogators, and it’s so frustrating. Most of them never listen to what I say, they think they already know how to do it. And if they get frustrated, they keep reverting back to violence. To be fair though there are a couple decent ones.”

“Your method is non-violent?”

“Oops. I wasn’t supposed to say that part. I’m not supposed to say anything about my methods until the high brass thinks it’s a good alternative. But they never will if I can’t get these clowns to do it my way.”

“That sucks. I wish I could help. Alas, I am a simple profiler/analyst… Hey! If I can cheer you up today, will you promise to repaint your toenails a happy color?”

Kaydee perked up. “Do you want to paint my nails?”

“Well I mean, I, I could but, I’ve never done it. So they’d look bad. And you don’t want that.” Lauren said, blushing and obviously self conscious about it. “How about lunch instead?”

“Ok deal.” Kaydee said, with a smile. “Maybe you could use your profiling skills to help me figure out which of these interrogators we have at the station would make a good apprentice for me? Seriously, it would be so helpful. If I can’t prove that a non-violent method is the answer, then my whole reason for being here, for having this job, is worthless.”

“Well sort of, I can. But there are two problems. The first one is a doozy. These interrogators have already been profiled before being hired. The station only chooses interrogators who enjoy being violent. It’s kind of a long process to become one. Which is why everyone went so wacky when Captain Banks hired you.”

“That is a problem… Ooo, I almost forgot. It seemed so far-fetched at the time. The captain said if I really needed, I could pull people from other departments, if they wanted to apprentice. So maybe you can search for employees in other departments. That might work. Sorry. Tangent. Anyway, what’s the other problem?” Kaydee asked.

“Well I don’t know what it is you are doing. So if I can’t know what qualities to be looking for, I can’t find a good fit. Sorry, it’s not another ploy to figure out your methods, I promise. It’s just how profiling works.”

“Yeah, no I believe you. I’ll talk to the Captain to get permission, and then we can talk about it.”

“Cool.” Lauren said smiling and almost bouncing, trying to keep her cool.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Hey Captain, so the woman you sent me this morning, Samantha.”

“Yes Kaydee,” responded the Captain, looking up from her computer.

“I’ve begun the interrogation. She is absolutely perfect to use as practice for our first lesson!”

Captain Banks broke into a huge smile, and then quickly cleared her throat and regained composure. “Is that so, Kaydee? Well, I suppose I’ll need to take advantage of the opportunity at hand. Although, as I recall, there was that nasty problem of the, umm, the debt, between us.”

“Well, Captain, if you’d rather not do it now, and wait until we’ve settled up, it’s totally fine.”

“No, no,” Captain Banks interjected.

“We can settle up another time, then. I mean, this interrogee is absolutely perfect for this lesson. The techniques I am going to show you are extremely effective and very fun.”

“Well the effectiveness is what I need to add skills to my toolbelt, Kaydee. Fun is not on my radar,” said the lying Captain, clearly turning away while trying to hide the biggest smile Kaydee had ever gotten out of her to date. “Give me a moment, and I’ll enter the interrogation room shortly.”

“Please madam, this lady is crazy. This is no normal interrogation. She’s been tickling! Why? You have to let me out.”

Samantha looked very nervous. She was a thin woman, with a beautiful face, and beautiful curly brown hair, when it wasn’t jostled around from thrashing about. She had small feet for a tall thin woman, and was wearing a tank top and shorts.

Captain Banks looked as scary and as serious as anyone had ever seen her. She was in interrogation mode.

The Captain leaned in close to Samantha. “No. You will talk, then you get to leave. I have come to do the worst part of you interrogation. I think you know what that part is, Samantha.”

Samantha began pulling her arms down hard, trying to cover her armpits.

“You were right, Kaydee. She will be perfect,” said the Captain.

Kaydee began to mess with the wrist bindings.

“Wait, Kaydee.” The captain leaned in to whisper to Kaydee. “I’d like to do something I’ve never done before.”

The Captain began to lightly trace her medium length fingernails on Samantha’s underarms.

“Waaaiiittt aahahahaha!!! No NoNoNoNonononoooo Please PLEASE!!! HAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!”

“Magnificent!” said the Captain, smiling. “And what you are planning on showing me will be more ticklish than, um, I mean to say, a uh stronger reaction to the technique?”

“Yes, Captain, it will!” said Kaydee, smiling.

“Let us continue.”

Kaydee untied Samantha’s arm and retied it so that her arm was just barely unable to cover her underarm. Her elbow could almost come down to her protect her torso, but not quite.

“You see Captain, I’ve found that this arm position increases the ticklishness of interrogees by quite a lot! They can almost cover their underarms. But one can slip their hands in and do this.”

Kaydee, made her hand into a claw, and began to slowly and gently tickle Samantha’s smooth underarms with her nails.

Samantha’s laughter and bright smile filled the room!

“HAHAHAHAHHAA!!!! No please not that!! Ahhhahahahaaa! Please!!”

Despite her pleading, Samantha’s smile while being tickled made it look as if she was enjoying the tickling.

“Your turn, Cap’! Now start gently, using your fingerpads and the tips of your nails. Only after you get a feel for her level of ticklishness, increase the pressure you’re applying until you can barely feel her ribs. Get her laughing good and hard by doing that, and continue for a bit. Once you have gotten to that point, tell me and I’ll show you a new trick.”

Captain lost her stoic composure that she’d entered the room with. She approached Samantha like a kid going into a candy store. With a big smile on her face, Captain Banks looked from Kaydee to her victim and back again as if to say “I really can’t believe I’m about to do this!”

Kaydee sat on a chair and put her feet up, and rested them on Samantha’s ankle.

“Ahahahahah!!!!” Samantha erupted with laughter.

Captain Banks looked at Kaydee with a big smile and started to laugh. “Ha ha oh my gosh, this is one ticklish young woman!”

“That she is, Captain!” said a smiling Kaydee.

“No wait, please just hold on wait noNONONONONOO HAHAHAHAH!!!!! HAHAHAH!!!!!!!! AAAAHAHAHAHA hahahah Hehehehhahha heheh!!!!”

Samantha’s laughter went up a notch, but then took a bit of a down turn, heading it’s way back to a chuckle.

“Captain, lighten your touch back up a bit.”

“He heehhhahahahah!!! HHHAHAHAA AHAHAHAH!!! AAAAAHHHH!!!!!” the laughter began anew.

“It takes time to perfect hard tickling. But don’t worry. I have a sneaky shortcut that will make you a pro at it, today!”

Captain Banks smiled widely and nodded her head in approval.

The laughter began to subside again.

“Oh Cap, just lighten the touch some again.”

“Kaydee may I speak to you outside the interrogation room please?” asked the Captain.

“Sure Cap’,” responded Kaydee, looking puzzled.

They stepped out the door, and shut it behind them.

“I can’t do it, Kaydee. It’s too much of a rush, I just can’t!” the Captain whisper-shouted with a big smile on her face. “I, I get excited and my fingers just want to tickle hard!! Please show me the foolproof hard tickling now!”

A couple officers overheard the Captain’s loud whispering and peered over.

“Go back to what you were doing, Privates!” the Captain snapped.

Kaydee giggled. “You are enjoying this much more than I had imagined you would! I ought to bring you into the interrogation room more often!”

“Yes yes yes do that, do that, but for now, let’s go, let’s go do the hard tickling!”

“Hold on Captain, she hasn’t given us any info yet, and we still need to get a little more tickling done before we go to that one. Armpits can’t handle hard tickling for long before they begin to hurt and lose sensation, unless you do it just right. So you need to calm down a few notches, we’ll do light tickling and start asking her questions as you go, so you can get the info as you ramp up the tickle.”

“Ok what do I ask? I forget. Oh yes, that’s right, location of the arms deal,” said the excited Captain.

“You mean the drug deal?” Kaydee giggled. “Ok I have a better idea. We’ll go to the feet. The feet will handle hard tickling much longer, and it’s tough to mess up. I’ll set it up so you can just go on instinct and go to town, tickle as hard as you like, and she’ll laugh her head off. You can just focus on the tickling, and I’ll ask the questions as you go. Then, when she’s almost ready to crack, I’ll show you how to do the foolproof hard tickling under her arms, and we’ll get the info we need.”

“Yes!!!” yelled the Captain as she high fived Kaydee way too vigorously and marched into the interrogation room.

The Captain began to untie and yank off Samantha’s running shoes.

“Not that, please!” cried Samantha.

Kaydee pulled some opaque nylon socks from her bag, and pulled them over Samantha’s feet.

“Go to town Cap’!”

Captain Candace Banks dug into that poor woman’s feet like Tiny Tim into a Christmas feast.

“Wait hold on, don’t touch my AAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHANONONONOAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!” Samantha’s explosively loud laughter filled the room.

“Kaydee, remind me to get more sound deadening installed in here. Do you think the precinct can hear us?”

“Will do, Cap. I’ll call in the order. But all they will hear is Samantha though, and just barely. More of a muffled sound.”

“AhHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! NOOOOOOO!!! NOT FEEEEEEHhHhahaaaHAAHAAA!”

The wild eyed Captain giggled and put her face close to Samantha’s feet as she tickled.

“I want it to tickle more, Kaydee,” said the mesmerized tickling woman. “She needs to laugh harder!”

“Pull the socks tight with one hand, by the toe of the sock. See, it pulls tight against her skin, and it pulls her toes back.”

Captain Banks did as Kaydee instructed.

“AHAHAHAH!!!!!!AHAHAHAHhahahaha…….”

Samantha’s face mimed laughter, while her voice went breathless. She took in a lung full of air. “AHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!! PLEASE!!!!!! AHAHAhahaahh…..”

Captain Banks was smiling and laughing and tickling away!

“Oh Cap, don’t forget her toes! And don’t forget to pay a little attention between her toes too.”

Samantha’s eyes went big. “No not the toes AHAHAHAAAA!!!!!”

Kaydee walked slowly up to Samantha’s face and said, “You know what we want to know. And you know we can keep you here for a long time. And you know what we’ll be doing the entire time you are here, right?

Samantha’s wildly laughing head smiled and nodded furiously. The moment Samantha conjured up enough air to do so, she screamed, “It’s at the docks!!! The docks!!! Section 5!”

The Captain stopped tickling. “Damn it!!!!” the Captain yelled. “I went too far! What about the underarms???!!!!”

“Oh no, it’s ok Cap’. We don’t need to stop yet. I know the law well. Since we are not actually hurting her, we don’t technically have to stop until we have to release her. We have all day!”

“Yes!!” The Captain uncharacteristically pumped her fist.

“That can’t be true!” said Samantha.

“Plus,” said Kaydee, “the first info they give is sometimes false. We gotta be sure, right Sammie?” said Kaydee as she ran her nail over Samantha’s stockinged foot, being rewarded with a shriek. “Now here is what we’ll do. Hard tickling is tough in the armpits because you don’t want to push too hard.” Kaydee lifted her leg and placed her bare foot into Samantha’s armpit. “Toes are too short to push too hard. So all you have to do is get to where you can feel her ribs a little, then wiggle. All five toes moving randomly tickles the least, scrunching all five together tickles the most. Got it?” Kaydee wiggled her toes and Samantha burst into laughter.

“Ok out of my way,” the Captain said throwing her high heeled shoe onto the ground, revealing her incredible delicate long toes, and soft feet. She marched over, put her foot into Samantha’s armpit, and mumbled to herself, “Ok feel the ribs, feel the ribs, yes!!!”

“BAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!” NONo BAAAABAbahahahaHHAAHHAHAHAH!!!!!!”

Samantha exploded in laughter and thrashed from side to side, all with that beautiful smile on her face, looking like she loved every second of the tickling.

“You can’t escape me, girly!” Said the Captain as she tickled the poor woman into breathless laughter with her delicate, pedicured foot.

Tears streamed down Samantha’s smiling face as Captain Banks tickled, showing no sign of stopping. Captain Banks took matters into her own hands. She reached over with both hands and began to tickle Samantha’s foot! Poor Samantha thrashed and pulled at her bounds, mouth wide open in laughter, but making no sound.

Kaydee giggled, “Well done. Now hold on, hold on Cap’. We can’t let her pass out.”

“Right, right. Ok.” Captain muttered as she pulled her hands and foot from the sensitive woman.

Samantha laughed for a good 10 seconds before she could calm down enough to breath without laughing. “But I told you.”

“Ok Captain, now get back into tickle position, but don’t wiggle your toes,” explained Kaydee.

The Captain gently set her foot into position.

“Nonnononnoooo nono please!”

“See,” said Kaydee, leaning in to whisper to the Captain, “this fear is what we need right now. Ok, now just twitch your toes, at random times, let her freak out in anticipation, then stay still. Keep your foot there the whole time. Then go nuts, make her laugh her head of, then stop, then twitch, etc, etc. It’s the fear and anticipation. Got it?”

The Captain followed Kaydee’s directions to the tee.

“Ook wait no NNNOOOO!! OK No, don’t please. Ah!!! just do it and get it over with! AAAAAAHAHAHAnNONONON Stop stop STOP! OK okok You don’t need to AHAHAAA!”

“Good call on that false location, Kaydee,” said the Captain, still wearing only one shoe. “I was a bit too excited to realize that. Which is silly because it is common for interrogees to give false info.”

“That’s ok, Cap’. Thanks to that beauty right there,” said Kaydee, smiling and pointing at the Captain’s still bare foot, “we now have the real location.”

“Oh right,” said the Captain, clearing her throat and putting her shoe back on. “Kaydee, I have to say, I feel thrilled! You know, after a violent interrogation I used to feel sick, exhausted. Most of us would cry. I even did on a few occasions. Do you feel this good after every interrogation?”

“I do, Captain.”

“And we didn’t hurt her. Not really. She’ll be exhausted, there was the needed fear. But no pain, and no guilt.”

“I am very passionate about the program we have started, Captain. You have highlighted some of the most compelling reasons I feel that it is a better way. And I am so pleased that you are taking to the new methods with such ease. You’re a natural. That isn’t the case with everyone.”

“Really?” said the Captain. “Who isn’t doing well?”

“Sadly most of the interrogators are not doing well. However, a couple of them show promise.”

“So few?”

“I’m afraid so. Now, I’ve made friends with Lauren Smalls, the analyst and profiler. She’s agreed to make a list of attributes to make a profile, and see if anyone else in the building would fit the bill. However, to do that, I’ll need to get your approval to tell her about what I do.”

“Done,” smiled the Captain. “Lauren is great at her job, and has integrity. Absolutely!”

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

“Guess what.”

“What?” Lauren asked, with an excited look on her face.

“The bosses say ‘yes!’ I can tell you about my work so you can create a profile and help me find some apprentices. Heck, even one would be fantastic.”

“No way!!! I am so excited. Ok, I have been trying to hide it. I am dying to know what your methods are.” Lauren almost squealed.

“Ok, let’s find a private place to discuss it.”

“Over lunch?” Lauren suggested.

“Perfect, let’s do it!”

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Mmm, this spaghetti is wonderful!” said Kaydee. “Did you know that the origin of the word spaghetti…”

“Spill it!” whisper-shouted Lauren, with a smile on her face.

“Alright, I’ll quit messing with you. Sorry. Ok, so… Here goes… Dang it. This is embarrassing.”

“You can tell me.”

“Hmmm, I’ll need to preface it.” explained Kaydee. “It’s different with co-workers. We are friends, and I don’t want you to find me weird. And I, um. I…”

“What’s wrong?” Lauren asked.

“I don’t want you to stop being my friend.”

“Kaydee, I would never. I just wouldn’t.”

Kaydee took a deep breath. “So here is the preface. Ever since I was a kid, I’ve loved. Um, well, I’ve loved tickling.”

“Tickling?”

Kaydee lowered her head a little.

“Yeah. Seeing it, doing it, reading about it. The list goes on. With playful friends, with romantic partners, etc. tickling was involved. Early on in college, I discovered something else.”

Kaydee paused.

“A girl was bullying a friend of mine. I confronted the bully, and we got in a fight. Long story short, I was in a bad spot. She was bigger than me, and she had me pinned. So I did the only thing I could, and I started tickling her.”

“You tickled her? And then she let you up?”

“Well, more like I let her up,” Kaydee laughed. “So it turns out, I had a knack for it. I didn’t stop until she apologized to my friend, and promised to never bully people again.”

“Wow. So I guess that instance gave you the idea to develop a more humane form of torture for police forces to use?”

“Well, yeah. Except not torture, per se, I mean I don’t hurt suspects. I tickle them.”

“You actually tickle the suspects?” asked an incredulous Lauren.

“Yeah. Dang it! I’m sorry, you think it’s weird! I never should have said anything!”

“Hey no, it’s fine, I was just taken aback by it. I would have never guessed. My best guess was a truth serum or something!” Lauren laughed. “And this works? They give you the info you need?”

“Oh boy, they give me the info alright. Definitely! Ok so in college, I started to get pretty good at it. My friends and I set up little situations, um little challenges. I’d tickle people, and others could bet on how long they’d last. If they lasted a full 5 minutes, the person would get to tickle me. ‘Giggle night,’ we called it. So I got to develop different methods and techniques. I got to figure out what worked on different people. Eventually, at giggle night, I could playfully tickle someone and get within 15 seconds of the 5 minute mark, and then go all out and make them tap out before the end.”

“They couldn’t last another 15 seconds?”

“Not with me tickling,” Kaydee laughed. “Some other girls tried being the ticklers too. It was fun.”

“So you are now needing to find the right person or people to become apprentices? Tickling apprentices? Ooo, TA! Like in college. Tickling Apprentice instead of Teacher’s Assistant!”

Kaydee laughed. “Here is what I do. It’s not only about tickling the interrogees. First, I confidently enter. Then I tell them what I want to know and tell them that there will be consequences. Then I work a little magic.”

“Magic?” inquired Lauren.

“Yeah, that’s what I call it when I either look at or touch an interrogee, sensing out where they are most ticklish,” stated Kaydee.

“Oh.”

“Then I begin to tickle, enough to make them realize that it will really tickle a whole lot. Enough to let them realize that they definitely will crack. Then I need to make sure there is a fear element. The fear is a key in any interrogation, violent or not. For instance, sometimes I’ll tell them that, because it’s tickling, legally I can continue to tickle as much as I like, even after they have give up the info, because I’m not actually hurting them.”

“You can do that?” asked Lauren.

“Yep. I try not to go too overboard after they crack, but legally I could. I usually get them pretty good after they crack. It can act as a deterrent for further crime, as well. So the techniques have multiple pros and almost no cons.”

Kaydee stopped talking and looked down.

“What’s wrong?” asked Lauren.

“Is my thing too weird? Have you changed your mind? Um, about being my friend?”

Lauren reached across the table and grabbed Kaydee’s hand. “No! No no no no no way. No. I haven’t at all. I never would.”

Kaydee perked up, with teary eyes and a very relieved look on her face.

Lauren stood up from the restaurant booth and hugged Kaydee. They smiled at each other and Lauren sat back down.

“In all honestly, It sounds a little fun,” said Lauren.

“Oh, it’s more than a little fun, Lauren.”

“Ok. I think I know enough to create a list of attributes. I will find you a TA. More than one if I can.”

“You have no idea how happy that makes me,” beamed Kaydee.

“Ooo ooo ooo! Toenails! Toenails! You said so!” Lauren said eagerly, pointing at Kaydee and smiling.

“I did say so,” said Kaydee, laughing. “But I thought you wanted to do lunch instead.”

“I changed my mind. After I paint them and screw them up, you can take the polish off and make them look better . You telling me about your quirks made me feel less weird about having quirks of my own.”

“Ok let’s do it! My place tonight? 7pm?”

“Done!” Lauren said.

I love your sense of story telling.. You really allow the reader to imagine every picture of the story... Its been a really long time on here where Ive found a story that was this exciting... Please keep this series going, and I look forward to your other work...

Wow, that's awesome! That is very generous! We are so glad it's working out. We had always wanted to start writing something like this but we didn't have the courage. I myself was inspired by the many amazing writers and courageous people here on the forum to just put the fear aside and go for it. My wife Saturn however is pretty fearless.

Jupiter

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back