• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Holly's torture continues into the night *mff/fff (Sexual)

Viewmaster

Verified
...And finally writing again!

Below is the next part of the Holly series. Previous instalments of which can be found here;

1: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...-s-hellish-trap-at-the-amusement-park-mfff*-f

And here;

2: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...orture-at-the-Amusement-Park-Continues-*mff-f

As with so many others the preamble to the story I planned to write became a story in it's own right....

- - - - - - - -

Holly had been at her wit's end when the door finally opened to let the paying perverts in to play. Stocked and helpless she pleaded with her eyes hoping to persuade one of them that she wasn't a volunteer. But there was no mercy; they approached her like wolves towards a trapped lamb, their eyes hungry. Holly's young body was already hyper-sensitive having endure a targeted two day merciless tickle torture session that included numerous tricks to make her skin more soft, her nerves more responsive and her mind more desperate.

It felt like an eternity to Holly since Mike: the perverted park owner had trapped her in his tickle chair and kept her at the park after hours delighting in her threats and struggles. If that wasn’t bad enough he had invited a group of perverted performers who had forced her to sign a contract to join their sick little troupe. The next day Holly had been exhibited as an attraction, deepening her rage and humiliation as the stupid morons watched from behind glass at what the presumed was a staged spectacle.

If that wasn’t bad enough, now all of the perverts Holly had spotted that day lurking, lingering and returning to watch her ‘performance’ again and again slunk towards her menacingly. Two of the perverts began licking and sucking her toes, their tongues dancing amongst her sensitive back-bound digits as their hands explored her trapped arches, stretched out tight by the toe-ties. Every now and then one would nibble on Holly’s helpless toes driving her to new levels of insanity. They also caressed the tops of her feet, leaving no-part of each foot alone.

Most of the others were more venturesome in their tickling; ranging over her soft young flesh as the duo at her feet focused their attention intently. Each of her tormentors searched for Holly’s most sensitive spots, each secretly wishing they had this young temptress to themselves. Not an inch of skin went unexplored from Holly’s long neck to the backs of her knees; their fingers roamed keeping Holly in the ticklish throes of an inescapable anxiety attack. Her underarms and sides were a particular favourite giving the most distinctive reaction as each fresh assault brought forth desperate struggles and muffled threats.

As time went on an exception emerged to the unpredictable assault on Holly’s senses; the only woman amongst the group focused intently on Holly's upper thighs. She quickly identified the worst spots to gently tease and used her deft fingertips in just right way, sending her victim's legs into a spastic kicking dance. Just as soon as Holly grew used to the sensations the woman would change technique and find a new spot.

Too late did Holly discover the true cruelty of this woman's soft administrations...

The feeling began softly but Holly felt the fire grow in her loins as the woman skilfully explored her inner thighs. One by one her tormentors caught on to Holly's arousal. Every inch of her soft skin turned red as her libido raged against her captivity. She longed for the orgasm that was kept tantalisingly close, but just out of reach. Desperately she squirmed trying to rub her womanhood against anything but the cruel strap across her knees prevented her from releasing her burden. Worst of all as she became more aroused her ticklishness seemed to increase such that the slightest touch was unbearable.

The woman keeping her between agony and ecstasy was in her early forties with long chestnut coloured hair ruined (in Holly’s opinion) by a fringe. Holly hated the woman and longed to mock her fading beauty, stupid long dress and battered strappy sandals. The struggling victim could tell the male perverts longed to tickle the woman's feet but Holly couldn't work out how to exploit this to her own advantage, her own soles proved to be too tempting a substitute. Now, no less than four of the freaks tormented the soft, crimson skin of her arches that grew more sensitive with each passing second.

The woman had abandoned Holly's thighs to tickle her tummy silently holding her victim in hysterical agony as her abdominal muscles went into spasm. She kept eye contact with Holly at all times loving the desperation and rage in her victim's eyes. Suddenly Charlotte lent in and whispered something in the woman's ear.

Panicked Holly glanced from captor to captor. She had heard Charlotte whisper;

" If you can make her .............. with-out .......……… ………. then she is all yours!"

The woman sat back grinning at Holly from under her stupid fringe and wiggled her fingers in the air for her victim to watch. Holly tried to look away but the woman’s hands danced tantalisingly, sporting rings and long red nails. Slowly they descended towards Holly’s inner thighs. Holly hated the anticipation, her other tormentors were even persuaded to swap to feathers to keep her focused on the source of her anxiety. Despite dreading the imminent tickle torture a part of Holly longed for the soft touches, hoping that the woman would get clumsy and push her over the edge into orgasm.

The woman was too skilled and broke from her slow teasing fluttering dance of fingers to suddenly tickle the hollows of Holly’s thighs. Holly shrieked surprised by the premature strike.

Her tormentor began running one hand softly up and down each of her trapped thighs whilst using her other to quickly free her own feet from her strappy sandals. As soon as she was barefoot she began cleverly using her toes to tease Holly’s knees whilst curling around her victim to focus on the upper thighs and stomach.

“Yes! You like that don’t you! It is practically a waterfall down there…” The woman purred

Holly was utterly humiliated; not only was she not in control of the soft submissive laughter that bubbled forth involuntarily but now these freaks were going to force her to orgasm for their sick amusement. Had she not been gagged Holly would have begged for one of them to rub her down there, this knowledge enraged Holly but still she was desperate for the release of an orgasm.

The young head-strong brunette tried to regain control but with each soft touch her young smooth skin reddened and became ever-so sensitive, she was their tickle-toy and despite her own sadistic nature a part of her was learning to like it.

Holly’s fringed tormentor never tickled her victim’s pussy but cleverly tickled all around it until Holly longed for it to be touched. The cruel woman played games with Holly, tickling up her thighs getting ever closer to her pulsating, quivering mound and then jumping to tickle her victim’s tummy so that Holly’s feverish mind filled in the gap and pulsed in anticipation of the relief it desperately needed only to be plunged into hysterical belly laughter instead.

Finally Holly could endure no more teasing and screamed a primal scream into her gag as her tormented libido burst through the damn of frustration, she didn’t need to be touched as the outburst of sexual exhalation filled her nervous system. She glared angrily at the woman imagining their roles reversed; her tormentor cackled sadistically like a hyena, but in Holly’s mind she laughed as she was tormented instead. Holly wanted the woman tormented, not just tickled but teased with a vibrator the way the Sister’s had spoken about.

After the first three or four waves of pleasure Holly’s fantasies ended as the men tickling her started picking up the pace. Holly screamed as her soft bright crimson skin was pushed beyond tickle hell into the purest unbearable torture. Her feet were oiled and scrubbed viciously with hairbrushes. Her underarms felt the rather of multiple fingertips as her sides were squeezed.

Worst of all the fringed woman began to writhe like a snake using all four limbs to torment Holly’s legs, thighs and hips whilst kissing her victim’s taut tummy and blowing the occasional raspberry. As Holly descended into silent laughter she heard the woman coo;

“Ye-eess!!!... Post Orgasm sensitivity is a Bitch! Isn’t it!”

Holly could endure no more and sagged in her bondage unable to kick, scream or futilely beg for mercy. She would occasionally twitch as her tormentors kept up the relentless assault. Some of the men grew bored and began tickling the fringed woman who frantically kicked out. Just as Charlotte and the park owner began to chastise them Holly passed out, sinking into the deep well of unconsciousness. The last thing she heard was Mike the park owner’s voice declaring;

“C’mon folks! Liz didn’t agree to be tickled.

‘Liz…. Elizabeth!...’ Holly thought as the tickling sensations lowed and stopped…. ‘Another name for my list!’

The last of the fight tickled out of her, Holly went limp. Her captors ushered out the male ticklers who reluctantly left eager to return the next day. The fringed woman lingered, eager for her prize.

“Can I stimulate the slut directly when she is mine?” She asked hopefully.

“Perhaps, but we might need something extra from you!” Charlotte replied, keen to see just how ticklish this banshee could be.

Holly awoke three hours later blindfolded and tied to a bed. She tried to remain still not wanting to alert her captors to the fact she was awake. Holly tried to use her other senses to work out where she was; she could smell perfume, sweat and faint odours of old wood and fabric that led her to believe she was tied to the bed the platinum blonde had suffered on during the day.

Holly could feel that felt her socked feet had been smothered in some kind of lotion. Also she was wearing something like a silk nightie under a few thin sheets. Her wrists and ankles were tied with soft ropes that did not attach to the leather cuffs she felt at her wrists and ankles. Curling her toes slightly Holly both felt and heard the crinkle of plastic; she almost groaned as she recognised the sensation, double socks with plastic between! ‘That fat Bitch Mary’s doing!’ She thought as she heard several faint voices and turned her head to try and make out what they were saying.

“So we can keep her for a few weeks whilst Athena makes up her mind?” A female voice asked in hushed tones

“Yes but we have to be careful, from what I can tell Athena might just have plans for this one…” A male voice replied.

Just as Holly recognised the voice of Mike a third voice interrupted.

“I think she is awake shall we get Liz?” Amanda meekly asked in her soft Northern accent.

“Yes Dear, and bring the toys for her plaything to examine!” Charlotte cooed in reply.

“No let me out of here you freaks!” Holly protested, taking advantage of the fact she wasn’t gagged.

As she began to struggle Holly’s blindfold slipped off confirming her hypothesis that she was tied to the large four poster bed. As she was straddled and pinned down she contemplated screaming her head off but knew the room was sound-proof. Instead she wondered who this ‘Athena’ was and if she could be the key to her escape.

“Try and stay still now sweetie!” Charlotte cooed, adding;
“You have had three hours sleep, another six and you will have had the sufficient amount for a tickle slave!”

Holly immediately went from exhausted slumber to a berserk rage that ended with her leather cuffs being secured to extra restraints that held her down tightly.

“I AM NOT YOUR FUCKING TICKLE SLAVE!!!!” Holly screamed at the top of her lungs before being cut off by a ball gag.

“Aww but I wanted her to beg! Liz chimed in as she entered.

“And beg she shall for that little tantrum!” Charlotte replied.

Holly could only watch as the fringed pervert approached in a similar silk nighty, there was something dark visible through the thin fabric around her crotch and Holly thought she knew what it might be.

“So what game does my little tickle toy want to play?” Liz asked as she kicked off her slippers and climbed onto the bed.

Holly mumbled into her ball gag and squirmed as the tougher restraints were released.

“Oh you don’t need to answer, I shall show you the toys and explain the rules and you simply shake your head if you want another game or nod if you like what I propose” Liz cooed as she snuggled up to her victim.

Amanda passed the fringed, flexible banshee a large fabric bag bristling with suspect lumps and protruding feathers and brushes

“Now for my first suggestion how about you wear a pair if vibrating panties like mine, I will tickle you, they will tickle us…” Liz nodded at the grinning Dominatirx and her blonde submissive, Mike also looked happy to join in.

“… And whichever of us climaxes first takes centre stage for a special performance tomorrow?” Liz concluded.

“She might be a tiny bit busy tomorrow, collecting her things from her Aunt’s house” Charlotte chimed in.

‘Collecting my things?’ Holly thought as she shook her head, ‘What do these freaks have planned for me?’

“Oh yes! Did we forget to mention that tomorrow whilst your aunt is at church you are going to collect your things and leave a note? It won’t say where you are of course but it will buy you a week of ticklish fun!” Charlotte answered Holly’s desperate, unspoken but apparent concerns.

Amanda chuckled submissively as she contemplated the fun they were going to have:.

“What is game number 2?” Mike asked, more concerned with tonight’s fun than tomorrow’s excursion.

“Okay so that was the fairest game, but this is the softest!...Now I kn-ow! That you were begging me to tickle your pussy this evening and I happen to have a selection of soft brushes designed for exactly that!” Liz began.

Holly shook her head so violently that she managed to cut her fringed captor off without the need for sound; whether she was objecting to the game or Liz’s suggestion that she begged even Holly didn’t know, it was the way Liz said ‘know’ that brought back all the humiliation she had felt as she was reduced to a quivering, desperate heaving mound of flesh.

“Okay so those are the fairest and the softest now for the cruellest, I want to see just how long I can keep you on the edge. I only have an hour but there is something beautiful about keeping that release tantalisingly out of reach of a snobbish brat like you…”

Again Holly shook her head dreading a repeat of the torture she had endured once already.

“Okay so two more options; and I forgot to say, if you don’t pick I do!....” Liz quickly added.

Holly’s protests were ignored as a Vibrator was produced from the bag.

“So much like the first game with panties, you need to resist this things charms. Unlike the first game you won’t be tickled until you climax, at which point you will be given level 1 tickle torture. The vibrator will be re-introduced after around five minutes and with each subsequent orgasm we shall take the torture up a notch until your hour is up or until you pass out!” Charlotte chuckled as Liz explained all this.

Holly kept her head still, her eyes wide in terror. She hated the idea of ‘agreeing’ to be tortured but dreaded what the final torture could be. Finally she paused for too long and Charlotte interjected;

“Does our slave want to hear the final option?”

Amanda produced something else from the bag, it was of a similar design to the vibrating panties but clearly designed for a greater degree of insertion.

“Do you know about the difference between vaginal and clitoral orgasms sweetie?” Charlotte asked.

Holly was too terrified to respond. She suspected the epic orgasm she had experienced earlier that night was what the dominatrix described, being far more intense than those she enjoyed in the tub whilst dreaming of humiliating men. Holly’s eyes were wide and she squirmed uncomfortably, her focus fixed upon the strange device.

“Well this little device of mine can tell the difference for you, it stimulates the wearer’s clitoris in a number of interesting ways as well as ensuring the wearer has a good time in other respects. But if it should detect a colossal mind shattering orgasm, via everything going into spasm down there etc it punishes the wearer with both electric shots and the release of a gel…” Charlotte loved the look in Holly’s eyes as she spoke, this device as her own creation and even Amanda shied away from it.

Holly not only shook her head but resumed trying to escape.

“Aww does widdle Holly not want to play any of our games? Liz teased, as the young brunettes’ leather auxiliary straps were put back into effect.

“I have a suggestion she might like?” Amanda chimed in.

“Okay sweetie…” Charlotte answered, smiling at her submissive.

“How about you give me the pair of panties from the first game too, my and Liz snuggle up either side and tickle Holly’s upper body. Meanwhile you and Mike have six ticklish feet to play with….” As the shy blonde spoke all eyes were fixed and all mouths except Holly’s gaping wide.

“… Oh and whichever of us climaxes first, has to suffer a punishment chosen by whoever can resist the longest!” Amanda concluded to stunned silence followed by applause from her Mistress.

“Wonderful!.... A superb suggestion!.... Real Horror Show!.... Inspiration and Confidence come to those that wait!” Charlotte declared.

And that was that! Holly struggled as the vibrating panties were fixed beneath her silk nighty. Once they were secured in place Mike and Charlotte began removing her double-socks and the oily polythene bags in between.

“Amazing! Mary’s repair and protect solution has brought these lovely soles out a treat!” Mike declared.

“I know just one application and these tormented soles can endure goat tongues, heat treatments perhaps even some light Bastinado without any permanent damage or loss of sensitivity!” Charlotte replied.

Holly desperately struggled, hating the way her tormentors were discussing her feet like a newly polished car and fretful of what cruel plans they had for her.

“Do you think we will be able to keep them this sensitive for the whole week?” Mike asked.

“Oh I’m sure, perhaps we could get them even more sensitive before you-know-who decides what to do with this one!” Charlotte replied.

Amanda stripped off her black leather PVC bondage gear and slipped into a similar nighty to the other two contestants. Holly couldn’t help but admire Amanda’s body whilst also hating her meek slim body that suited her long blonde hair perfectly. The struggling brunette mentally rehearsed her stinging insults that Amanda was small-chested, admittedly it suited her slender frame but the ball-gag was all that held back her rage. Liz snuggled up by Holly’s right side as the leather cuffs were removed from the auxiliary restraints leaving Holly loosely tied.

“Yes….. I want to feel you squirm” Liz cooed.

Amanda and Liz each held out one foot to be secured with a leather cuff that attached to those around each of Holly’s ankles, leaving each with another foot to tease Holly’s thighs. Both Liz and Amanda giggled as they began to explore their prize.

Holly’s blindfold was slipped back into place leaving her totally focused on the soft touches that ran from her neck, down over her underarms and on to explore her sides and tummy. She hated the submissive giggles and prayed that the ball gag would be forgotten, desperate to avoid the humiliation of a forced orgasm.

With a click all three sets of vibrating panties switched themselves on. Holly inhaled sharply; she remembered the humiliation she had felt when these freaks played a similar game with her and that fat bitch Mary.

“Oh that hits the spot doesn’t it!” Liz declared, the excitement tingling in her voice.

Soon Charlotte and Mike began tickling the pretty feet on display for them. To begin with each kept one hand permanently torturing Holly whilst Mike used one to tickle Liz as Charlotte carefully teased Amanda’s soft pale soles. It was apparent that Liz was not only extremely ticklish but also responding to the vibrator more than Amanda or Holly. Amanda giggled as her mistress carefully avoided using her nails on the milk-white soles of her favourite submissive, whilst driving Holly into a frenzy with the fingernails of her other hand .

“Do you mind if we swap? Mike” Charlotte asked.

“Sure, I always wanted to see how ticklish Amanda really is!” Mike replied eagerly.

“Oh very, her soles are almost as sensitive as Holly’s, use a mixture of long strokes and quick scribbles on her arches…” Charlotte suggested.

“Mistress!” Amanda protested.

“Oh you love it!” Charlotte replied, adding with a wink; “Just so you know Mike, that isn’t just her most ticklish spot but it also gets her the hottest!”

Mike didn’t know how to reply; he took Charlotte’s advice, even using both hands at times. What would have been a long awkward silence was filled with hysterical laughter until eventually he managed to look Charlotte in the eye and just whisper; “Thank you”. Charlotte just chuckled, amused by the awkward antics of her friend.

Meanwhile Holly was in Hell. The women to either side of her were being kept in the precise level of stimulation necessary to allow them to explore her body with both hands. Her feet were rarely left alone and the buzzing of her panties was starting to make her wet. Worse still she found the suffering of her bed-fellows was heightening her arousal;

‘If it wasn’t bad enough to be captured by these freaks now they were making her into one of them!’ she thought as Liz suddenly started panting.

“… Are you sure… these are all on ….. the same …. setting?!” The fringed banshee asked through ragged breaths.

“Oh yes this is setting number 1... Look I will put all three pairs up to Level 2!” Charlotte replied coolly.

The effect was immediate; Liz stopped tickling and arched her back, holding back the waves of pleasure by will power alone.

“Back to Level 1! Back to level 1” Liz barked and hoarse husky voice.

“Oh No! You are ours now”” Charlotte declared before adding; “Amanda used to climax at level 2 before her endurance training!” It was an off-hand remark but one that outraged Liz.

“Endurance training?!” She indignantly protested as she grasped the bed linens.

“Oh yes! And you will enjoy the same as part of our little deal!” Charlotte grinned.

It was a forgone conclusion that Liz would climax first, Charlotte and Amanda had to cajole her into tickling Holly as she valiantly tried not to succumb to the bliss she felt just a moment away. Holly meanwhile was struggling to conceal how close she was; the moment her vibrating panties were put up to Level 2 she had to bite down hard on her ball gag to prevent her from grinding her hips to the ecstatic release that she felt such shame in enjoying at the hands of her captors.

Eventually Liz could stand no more and threw her head back howling like a wolf, Charlotte seized her and quickly gagged her mumbling that it was a good thing the room was sound-proof. Amanda chuckled as the vibrators were switched off temporarily. Now was the time to enact their cruel plan to torment the devious banshee.

Liz was repositioned face down on top of Holly, her wrists tied with silk ropes threaded behind the young brunettes back. Liz managed to spit out her ball-gag as the last waves of pleasure crashed against her leaving panting and heaving on top of Holly.

Mike meanwhile tied Liz’s free foot to the end of the bed, even tying back the toes such that it was stretched taut and vulnerable, heel up with the top of the foot on the edge of the mattress.

“Now you had better tickle those hips and blow raspberries or else you will suffer all five of those games you so eloquently described plus some more in the stocks and on the rack!” Charlotte declared.

Liz was hysterical as Mike focused on both of her feet leaving Charlotte to tickle Holly and Amanda’s with her sharp nails. Amanda squealed but kept her feet still with the toes splayed out. At some point in the repositioning of the howling banshee Holly’s toes had been tied back to some leather ankles restraints, almost delirious she began to beg into her ball-gag.

“Oh I think you are going to get your wish Liz! Amanda darling remove her ball-gag!” Charlotte declared, focusing her efforts on Holly’s soles temporarily.

Amanda obliged slipping out the ball-gag so that it hung around Holly’s neck dribbling saliva onto her soft skin and the already quim soaked mattress.

“Please…. sto-op …..tickling me!” Holly begged weakly.

“Oh! And here we were expecting you to beg for an orgasm like a good tickle slave.

“That’s not a bad idea actually, let’s make her beg!” Amanda chimed in, flushed with arousal but still in control.

“Okay Vibrators back on in 3 – 2 -1!” Charlotte counted down.

The moment the button was pushed Liz went straight back into climax, torrent after torrent of ecstasy ran through her as she was forced to endure countless multiple orgasms.

“And that is just Level 1”” Charlotte declared.

“Level 2 Level 2!” Amanda excitedly chanted, wiggling her feet in both excitement and the return of her mistress’s administrations.

“How about we go straight to level 3” Charlotte asked with a cocked eyebrow.

Amanda blushed and pouted just enough to tease her mistress…

“…And she has to beg or else she suffers whatever Liz suffers” Amanda shyly asked.

“If she succumbs first; who knows, it is only recently you have been able to resist up until Level 4” Charlotte teased.

“Oh trust me she will beg!” Amanda replied with a devious twinkle in her eyes.

Holly hated being talked about this way but couldn’t respond being trapped between silent laughter and a tremendous plummet into orgasmic bliss. She couldn’t even move as the vibrators were taken up to Level 3. Liz had abandoned blowing raspberries and nuzzled Holly’s tummy as she goosed her sides, it was is if she was trying to pass the ticklish sensations from her soles onto the young brunette beneath her. As she desperately resisted Holly couldn’t help remember Liz’s own words that evening;

‘Post-orgasm sensitivity is bitch!’

Holly was even aroused at the pure torment on display for her, not that it was distinguishable from the irresistible administrations of the panties buzzing away to a new and more intense rhythm.

“Beg for us Holly! Beg for us! Or tomorrow night we will make you suffer my little toy! You remember the one!” Charlotte purred.

“Okay I beg! Don’t do that to me!” Holly whimpered.

“No! You have to beg properly, we know you want to climax. If you want one you have to beg for it like you did in the stocks!” Charlotte teased.

Suddenly Holly broke, it was like a landslide as her pride slipped away;

“Okay I beg!..... Let me Orgasm I beg you mistress!.... Please!...Permission to Cum! Permission to Cum!... PERMISSION TO CUMMMM!!!....”

“Good tickle slave! Permission granted!” Charlotte whispered, switching the vibrators up to level 4.

Level 4 was different, instead of a steady or variable buzz the pattern was harder deeper and slower: THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! The vibrators went.

“Nyahhh!....” Holly cried at the unexpected sensations.

Liz meanwhile was in heaven, the deeper sensation taking her orgasm to another level. Amanda stopped tickling and blushed, taken by surprise by the change in tempo.

“You don’t like that sweetie? I will change take it to Level 5 but keep begging!” Charlotte offered.

“Level 5?” Amanda meekly asked.

“Oh yes, this game just got interesting!.... In fact! Both of you have to beg or it is a double punishment!” Charlotte announced in reply.

Level 5 was a smoother shifting buzzing with a regular THUMP! After each rise and fall. Amanda was clearly trying to resist having been flustered by the sudden higher settings being utilized.

“Permission to come! Please! Please! I beg you!” Holly continued to beg, utterly humiliated but so desperate for both the climax she craved and an end to the torture.

Holly kept begging as the orgasm washed over her, percussive waves of pleasure rocked her to sleep as the last of her energy was drained. The last thing she remembered as the final wave crashed against the shore of her consciousness was Amanda begging her mistress for Level 6.

At the games concluded there was a long silence, both Liz and Holly had passed out whilst Amanda and Charlotte kissed deeply. Mike watched in amazement until eventually he broke the silence.

“We are going to need a new mattress for tomorrow’s display” he said to no-one in particular.

The clean-up job was easy enough, there were spare mattresses already prepared for each day’s performance. Holly meanwhile was transported to a padded coffin with air holes, restraints and a night-vision camera. It was comfortable enough and the young brunette would receive the six hours of further sleep to keep her fresh for the torments of the day ahead. The torture would be waking up in a tight coffin with her feet shackled and her arms tied crossed over her chest. Charlotte grinned as she painted her sleeping victim’s face with a special UV paint that would ensure that the horror on poor Holly’s face would be forever captured on film. Charlotte was glad she had at least a week to play with this young temptress and looked forwards to enacting the many humiliations and tribulations she had planned.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back