• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickler's Cruise M/M Part 1

Mztickler

Morgan paced nervously in his cabin. He had never been on a cruise before, and wasn't sure what to expect. When Theo signed him up for this, Morgan was excited at the prospect of meeting other people and seeing the sites in the Caribian. Then he read the brouchures and saw teh "special activities". Just reading about them sent a shiver down his spine.

Theo assured him that it was all in fun and closed the cruise deal. Now Morgan was waiting to meet his personal attendent, Len. Morgan sat on the couch and began flipping through a magazine, half hoping that Len would forget about him.

After a few more minutes, there was a soft tone from the doorbell. Morgan jumped and tried to calm himself as he openned the door.

Len walked in with a small canvas bag inhis hand. He immediately sensed Morgan's mood and smiled. "Hi. I'm Len, your personal assitant for the cruise. " Len extended his hand to Morgan, who smiled weakly. The two men sat down on the couch. Len explained what he does and what services he will provide for Morgan. Morgan shifted uncomfortably while Len talked about teh tickling parties and tickle games on board.

"Morgan ... there's nothing to be nervous about. Being on a Tickle Cruise is the best time you'll ever have. I read your profile and know how ticklish you are .. !" Len moved closer to Morgan on the couch. Morgan gulped and moved closer to the end. "Please .... I'm really very ticklish ... " Len smiled and moved closer to Morgan. "Let me just take off your shirt and we'll start real slow ... Use "Red" as your safe word if it gets to be too much for you."

Morgan relaxed a little and let Len unbutton his shirt. As Len slowly openned each button, mOrgan got very giggly. Len laughed as he slid Morgan's shirt off. He moved down the couch abit and have Morgan lay on his back with his head on Len's thighs. Len whispered a tickle tease or two in Morgan's ear. Morgan laughed and tried to relax.

Len began to slowly stroke Morgan's ribs with his fingertips. Morgan squirmed and began giggling with each stroke. Len whispered again to Morgan.. "Let's see how ticklish your tummy is .. !" Morgan's eyes grew wide as he felt len's expert fingertips grazing his belly muscles.

Morgan began giggling almost immediately and bouching as len teased his tummy. "HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEH .... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA .... PLEASE .. !! PLEASE ... IT'S .. TIIIICKLES .. !!! Morgan began pleading, but didn't use his safe word. Len tickled up his belly and into his belly button, sending Morgan into spasmotic laughter. Len kept tickling Morgan's sensitive belly and ribs til Morgan shouted his safe word out. Len smiled and stopped tickling him. Morgan sat up and rubbed his ribs and belly. He was sweaty from his thrashing and giggling and glistened. Len sat and watched him for a while longer. Morgan stoppped giggling and sat next to Len.

"Am I allowed to test your ticklishness?" Morgan watched for Len's reaction. Len smiled and removed his shirt. "I am extremely ticklish everywhere .. and I prefere not to use a safe word." Morgan smiled and moved behind the couch.

"Let's see how ticklish you are !!" Morgan took a feather from the canvas bag and began stroking it across Len's neck. The touch of the feather sent shivers down his neck and he smiled and moved his neck to escape the feather's touch. Morgan smiled and twirled teh feather across Len's hairline. Len giggled and moved his head again. Morgan laughed and set the feather aside and walked to the front of the couch. He straddled himself across len's thighs and begin tickling his ribs. Len giggled as Morgan's fingertips tickled each rib. Morgan tickled up into Len's armpits. Len burst into loud laughter and began wriggling and trying to bouce Morgan off his lap. Morgan kept tickling Len's armpits.. slowly at first, then more firmly. Len was hysterical with laughter as his armpits were attacked playfully. Both men laughed and played for a long time... till Len finally grabbed Morgan's hands to make him stop.

He laughed and grabbed Morgan's wrists together and stretched him across his lap, belly side up ..... Morgan looked worried again as those expert fingertips came closer and closer ... !

End Part 1

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back