• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

College Expenses (F/F)

DetroitTigers

Twenty year old Angie was like a lot of college students her age. She enjoyed partying with her friends, watching her school’s sports teams, and trying to balance her social life with making sure her grades stayed up. She’d always been a hard worker in high school, keeping a 4.0 GPA and graduating at the top of her class even though some of the subjects didn’t come quite as easily to her as they did to a few of her friends. She’d also managed to keep that perfect GPA despite the time she dedicated to running on the cross country and track teams all four years of her high school career. Now she was putting that time management skill to use on a regular basis, keeping up with her classes while making new friends away at college.

Everything was going well for her up until she had a major embarrassment last weekend. She’d been out to lunch on a Sunday afternoon with a few of her friends, when the waiter came back to the table and informed her that her debit card had been declined – in front of all of her friends! Her friend Sara had taken care of the bill at the restaurant, but Angie still burned with embarrassment, and began worrying when she got back to her dorm. She logged onto her online bank account and saw that sure enough, she’d somehow managed to lose track of how much money was in the account and was alarmed to see a balance of 9 dollars and 18 cents. She could ask her parents for more money, sure, but how embarrassing to make such a mistake! Her next tuition bill was due in one month, which at least gave her some time to think, but still preoccupied her on Monday as she sat in her English Literature class. How was she going to make this work?

Two days later, she had an idea. She’d just left her Advanced Algebra class and was headed back to her dorm when she spotted a bulletin board next to the door of Anderson Hall. On it were several flyers posted advertising seemingly quick ways to make money. As she scanned the flyers posted, none of them seemed to apply to her…she didn’t think she’d be very effective as a mover, and she wasn’t thrilled with the idea of being a telemarketer. She supposed she could run a lawn mower…but then she recalled seeing other bulletin boards in other buildings around campus. She resolved that day to spend the evening going from building to building and checking each and every bulletin board she could find.

Around 6 that evening, Angie set out. It was still fairly warm on campus, so she wore just a t-shirt and jeans with a pair of American Eagle flip flops that she’d found brand new in a box in her closet at home, forgotten about after she bought them a couple years back. Campus was big, so she knew she’d be out for at least a couple hours scouring. Building to building she went, taking phone numbers and email addresses from flyers. As night fell, campus emptied out, and she reached the far corner of campus, near Thompson Hall, where she’d never had a class. She took three flyers, not noticing that a fourth was stuck to the back of one of them. As she started the long walk back to her dorm, she realized that the flip flops must have been older than she thought, since they were a little too small and not exceptionally comfortable. “Great…” she thought as she considered the nearly mile walk back. Frustrated, she kicked both of them off, tossed them in a nearby garbage can, and walked the entire distance to her dorm barefoot, hitting grass patches when she could.

Saturday afternoon, she started going through all of the flyers that she’d grabbed. A few were definitely promising, and in less than one hour, she’d made three appointments for participating in studies for the Psychology department. At least that would take care of quick cash for everyday expenses…but what about that tuition bill? She tried not to get too worried as she went through some of the other papers left in her pile. As she got to the bottom, she found the flyers she’d taken from Thompson Hall and finally noticed the ad stuck to the back of one she’d seen. She flipped the paper over, and read.

“Hey Cougars! Need cash? Like to laugh? It’s easy! Contact us here at LaughingCougars!” the ad said.

“What on earth..?” Angie thought. “Is this something weird?” She set the ad down and shuffled through a few more, but they seemed to all be repeats of the manual labor she’d already tried to avoid. She picked up the mysterious ad again. “This is weird…Laughing Cougars??” she thought to herself. “Why would I get paid for laughing?” She set it down a second time, but then thought about the looks on her parents’ faces when she told them she screwed up and spent all of her money. “I could just make a new email address,” she thought, “and if it’s something weird I’ll just delete the address.” She quickly did just that, making another email for herself and quickly typing a message. “Hey I’m a Cougar and I guess I like to laugh. What do I have to do?” She hit send, and tried to relax as she picked up her notes from class yesterday. Just a few minutes later the computer dinged, and she realized that a response had come through already.

Angie opened the email. “Hey, thanks for contacting us! We’ve helped students like you before, and hopefully we can help you too! We just need some basic information first. Number one, you didn’t tell us your name or how old you are. Number two, you didn’t tell us when you’re available. Hit us back with that info and we can hopefully set something up with you! Thanks!”

“Wow…he’s enthusiastic,” she thought. She began to type a response. “Hi. Thanks for getting back with me. My name is Angie and I’m 20. I’m available most weekdays in the evenings after class. So…what is Laughing Cougars? What would I have to do?” Off went the answer.

This time about ten minutes passed before Angie’s new email dinged with a fresh answer. “Hi Angie! My name is Beth, and I work for Laughing Cougars. I usually like to meet with new employees in person so I can explain exactly what we do here. Can we meet on campus sometime this week?” Now Angie got a bit nervous. She thought back to the shock stories she’d seen on news shows about pretty young college girls who get lured someplace and then have something terrible happen to them. Breaking her out of such thoughts was a second ding. The new email said, “Hi Angie. I reread the message I sent you and I hope it doesn’t sound strange. I’ll meet you at the library on Monday if you’re available. Haha I don’t want you to think I’m going to get you in some deserted area. If you don’t like that idea, no worries. But if you do, let me know what time you can meet!” “Read my mind…” Angie said aloud.

She thought about it for a few minutes. “Well, she said her name is Beth…so I guess I’d be looking for a girl instead of some weird hairy dude. I could take someone with me just to make sure it’s ok, and the library is always packed with lots of people during the week. I need the money…” Her thoughts trailed off, and she typed an answer. “Beth – I can meet you in the main lobby of the library at 3 PM on Monday. Is that OK?” Less than one minute went by before the response came. “3 on Monday would be great! Here’s a picture of me so you know who to look for….I’ll be wearing a bright red shirt. See you then!” Attached to the email was a picture of a woman who Angie thought looked to be around her age, smiling brightly for the camera. “Well, at least it will be an adventure!” Angie thought.

On Monday after class, Angie walked up to a guy she’d made friends with in the class. “Hey…this might sound totally weird, but can you do me a favor?” she asked.

“Sure,” came Mike’s reply. “What’s up?”

“Well…I have to meet someone at the library,” Angie said.

“And what does that have to do with me?” Mike asked.

“Oh yeah…um…could you come with me? I know it’s totally weird, but it should only take a few minutes,” said Angie.

“I guess so. It’s on the way home anyway. Who are you meeting?” said Mike.

“Just this girl I have to talk to…come on!” Angie answered. The two students walked to the library, and Angie felt just a bit nervous as they walked inside. “Well…here we go!” she thought.

Standing in the lobby, she noticed a girl sitting by herself, wearing a bright red tshirt. “There she is!” Angie thought.

“Ok…would it be ok if you just like hung out for a minute?” she asked Mike.

“Whatever you say,” he said. Angie walked toward the girl, making sure Mike was still there.

“Hi…are you Beth?” she said to the girl.

“I sure am! Are you Angie?” was the response.

“Yes. Nice to meet you,” said Angie. As they exchanged small talk, Angie felt a bit more at ease. In fact, she felt so much at ease that she looked at Mike and flashed him a thumbs-up, letting him know he could head out.

“Now…what is Laughing Cougars?” Angie asked Beth.

“Well, we are a service that helps students out with some of their money problems, and in exchange, we get some laughs out of it,” was Beth’s vague answer.

“What do I have to do?” Angie asked.

“Ok, here’s the moment of truth,” Beth began. “Angie…are you ticklish?”

Angie was taken aback. “Ticklish?” she repeated.

“Yes,” Beth said, looking Angie in the eye.

“Um…actually yes, I am. I’d have to get tickled?” Angie replied.

“Yes. If you don’t want to, no hard feelings. But if you do, we can definitely set something up. We’d start out paying you 50 dollars for 30 minutes.”

Angie tried to suppress her response. 50 bucks for half an hour?? What a great rate! She thought more.

“Wait…who would tickle me?” Angie suddenly had a vision in her head of some creepy old man feeling her up.

“Your first session would be just me. If you want to continue, you’ll meet our business owner, Chris. And we’ll come to you. To make people feel safe, we let them pick the location. That way you don’t have to go someplace unfamiliar,” Beth explained.

“When would this happen?” Angie asked.

“It could be as soon as today!” Beth said. “Unless you need some time to think about it, which is totally fine. You have my email address.”

“Ok…” Angie suddenly felt impulsive. “How about I email you later today?”

“That’s great!” said Beth. “I’ll be watching for it!”

The girls shook hands, Beth flashed Angie a smile, and left the library. Angie slowly walked back to her dorm, trying to make sense of the conversation she’d just had. “Tickling? Why?” she thought. She knew she was ticklish…she’d had some tickle fights with her little brother growing up, and friends had tickled her here and there. Could that really be it? 50 dollars for just 30 minutes was great…but would it be weird? She arrived back at her dorm and tried to busy herself with some homework. A few minutes passed, and she found herself just thinking about this offer, not even pretending to focus on the textbook in front of her. She opened up her laptop.

“Hey…this is Angie,” she typed. “I just had a couple other questions for you. What would I wear? Would anyone see this? And why tickling?” She pressed send.

A few minutes later, Beth’s reply came through. “You can wear anything you like. Be comfortable! No nudity required, if that’s what you’re worried about. No one would see it but me. Think of this first time as sort of your audition. Why tickling? We’ll explain that.”

Angie thought for a moment, then started typing. “Ok. We can do this if you promise that it’s JUST you, and no one else.”

Beth’s reply was quick. “Yep. It’ll be just me! When do you want to try it?”

Angie pondered. “Um…how about tomorrow night?” was her brief answer.

“That’s great! I can come to you. Where would you like to do it?” was the next message from Beth.

“We can use my dorm. I live by myself in room 319 of Mitchell Hall. Does 6 PM work?” Angie said.

Again, less than one minute went by. “I’ll see you then !” was the answer.

Tuesday seemed to be a blur for Angie. She went to her classes, and took notes, but was hardly thinking about what her professors were saying. As her afternoon class ended, she was surprised at how fast the day had gone by so far. She went back to her dorm, then to the cafeteria for a snack. She returned to her room and glanced at her alarm clock. “5:15 already??” she thought. She again tried to do homework, but could concentrate no more than the day before. Angie tried to occupy herself and keep herself from staring at the clock, until there was a knock at her door. She immediately looked up at the clock. 5:58. “Early…” she thought.

Angie looked through the peephole of her door and saw Beth standing outside. She couldn’t see anyone else in either direction, so she cautiously opened the door.

“Hey you!” said Beth.

“Hi,” Angie said, forcing herself to smile. She stepped back and let Beth into the room, then quickly shut and locked the door.

“Don’t worry…it’s just me!” said Beth reassuringly.

Angie sat down on her bed. “So…what do we do?” she asked Beth.

“It’s ok if you’re nervous,” said Beth. She reached into her purse and produced a $50 bill. “So you know it’s real!” she said, holding up the bill and then setting it on Angie’s desk. She also reached into her purse and pulled out a small kitchen timer, similar to the one Angie’s mom used. Beth looked Angie up and down. Angie was wearing a hooded sweatshirt, jeans, and green ankle socks. Angie noticed.

“Is this ok to wear?” she asked.

“Oh sure!” said Beth. “Just…could you take your socks off please?”

“Ok,” Angie replied, pulling both of her socks off and tossing them aside. As Beth stepped toward Angie on the bed, she stepped out of her shoes, revealing pedicured bare feet with bright red toes. “Can I sit?” she asked.

“Sure,” said Angie, scooting aside. Beth sat next to her.

“Now…”Beth began. “Where are you ticklish?”

“Um, I guess everywhere,” said Angie. “Probably under my arms, my sides, my feet, the usual spots.”

“Ok!” said Beth. “Lift your arms up.”

As Angie lifted her arms over her head, Beth started the timer and set it on the nightstand. Then she reached out and gently wiggled her fingers on Angie’s ribs.

“Heheheheee!” Angie yanked her arms down, a bit surprised at how ticklish it felt despite her nervousness.

“Oh you’re going to be fun!” said Beth. “Arms up!”

Angie lifted her arms up again, and Beth this time set her fingers into Angie’s armpits. Even through the material of Angie’s sweatshirt, it tickled, and Angie immediately began giggling again. She tried her hardest to keep her arms up, but reflex took over and she dropped her arms to her sides, unwittingly trapping Beth’s fingers against her armpits.

“You did that, not me!” Beth teased as she kept wiggling her fingers.

“Heheheheahhehehheheeeee!!” Angie squealed with giggles as she tried to fight the tickles to no avail. Thankfully, Beth had mercy and pulled her hands out. “Hehhee wow!” Angie said out loud. “I guess I might be a little more ticklish than I thought.”

“Oh we’re just getting started, cutie!” Beth grinned. Angie glanced at the timer and saw that just under one minute had elapsed.

Beth patted her lap. “Let’s see those feet.”

Angie swung her legs up and put her bare feet in Beth’s lap. Beth quickly went to work, running her nails along Angie’s arches and heels. The response was electric.

“Haaaaaaaheahehaehhahhaaa!!” Angie yanked her feet back.

“Put those back!” Beth said. Angie did as she was told, and this time Beth wrapped her arm around Angie’s ankles before resuming her tickle attack. Raking her nails all over Angie’s bare soles, all Angie could do was laugh. She couldn’t believe how much it tickled. She’d expected it a bit…she knew she was ticklish there, and pedicures had made her giggle, but she still wasn’t expecting it to be so intense.

“Coooochie coo Miss Angie!” Beth teased.

“Hahehaehahehahhaaaa stahahahaapp!” Angie managed to get out.

Beth paused. “How is it?” she asked.

“It tickles!” Angie said.

“Good…it’s supposed to!” said Beth as she resumed. She ran her nails up and down Angie’s arches, along her heels, and under her toes.

“Hahhahahhaaaahehaehehahaa merherhercy!” Angie cried.

Beth stopped tickling Angie’s feet and gently pushed Angie to laying flat on her back. Crawling up to straddle her, Beth pinned Angie’s arms over her head with her left hand, placing her right hand just above Angie’s left side. “Ready?” she asked. Angie nodded. Beth quickly began tickling Angie’s sides, sending Angie into a fit of laughing and giggling.

“Tickle tickle, Miss Ticklish Girl!” Beth cooed. As she continued to tickle, Angie’s sweatshirt rose up just a bit, revealing a small amount of skin. Beth took advantage, sliding her nails along the bare skin and getting a new rise of laughs from Angie. “Do you trust me?” she asked, and Angie nodded. Beth leaned down and gently nibbled Angie’s stomach, then suddenly blew a raspberry right over Angie’s belly button, getting a squeal from Angie.

All of a sudden, the timer went off. Beth climbed off of Angie and helped her sit up, as Angie looked a bit flushed and still giggled a bit. “So…what did you think?” Beth asked.

“I guess that was actually kinda fun,” said Angie. “I didn’t think I was quite THAT ticklish.”

Beth smiled. “Yeah, we hear that a lot.”

Angie remembered her earlier question. “So…why is it you pay for this?”

“Our business owner, Chris…he’s my boyfriend. I met him three years ago. He made sure I was actually interested in him for him before he revealed two things. First…he loves tickling. Second, and I found this out later…he’s rich! He loves to tickle people and see people being tickled. So what I do for him is scout out people. If you’re interested, you can continue getting paid for this, except he’d be involved too, watching me tickle you and tickling you himself. Right now we have two girls and one guy who come to us for this service.”

“Oh wow…a guy?” asked Angie.

“Yeah, he’s a freshman here, and he’s SUPER ticklish!” Beth answered. “The longer I’ve been with Chris, and the more I’ve done this, the more fun I think it is.”

“So this could be like a regular thing?” Angie inquired.

“Definitely! And you get paid more if you’re willing to do more intense tickling, or if you bring someone else with you. You might even get a chance to tickle me!” said Beth.

“Bring somebody?” said Angie.

“Yeah, like a friend. We’ve had a couple people do that, and they both get paid, plus the original person gets sort of a ‘finder’s fee’ bonus. We even had a girl bring her sister in last year, and they got paid to tickle each other!”

Angie’s head was filled with ideas. The tickling had actually been a little bit fun, and she made $50, after all. She was thinking of other things she could do, people she might be able to bring. “I think I’m interested,” she said impulsively.

“Great!” said Beth. “You get to keep the $50 for today, and you have my email address. The more you laugh, the more you get paid!” With that, Beth stood up and walked to the door of the room.

“I’m gonna email you,” Angie said.

“I hope so!” Beth answered, heading out into the hallway. Then she turned back. “Oh wait…I’d better grab these!” She stepped back into the room and picked up her shoes, walking back into the hall. “See ya later cutie!”

With that, she was gone. Angie sat on her bed, making plans for the next session. With lots of ideas in her head, she sat down at her laptop and started writing her next email to Beth.

Last edited:
I liked it. It was a fun, light story where both the Lee and Ler were enjoying themselves. And it felt like it could be standalone or the prelude to more. Also it was well written.

Just thought I should stop to say a good word when something deserved it.

DetroitTigers, that was a seriously great story! I love the characters you came up with, and I, like LadyInternet said, really enjoy stories where both tickler and ticklee are having fun. This has the makings of a really cool series!

Jupiter

Very nice. I like both Beth and Angie. A fun little story to read.

Great story. Love the theme and the playful tickles. Unique idea. Nice job:)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back