• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pirate Queen Anne Kern vs The British Empire Princess Emily

BlackJacker

TMF Poster
I am the Queen of the Seven Seas, Anne Kern. I did something that no pirate can even attempt to do. I captured the Princess of the British Empire. How did I do it? Very easily.

See, most of my crew was captured not too long ago with only 4 of my sisters left. Our morale was low and we decided to head to a nearby town to get some drinks. Inside the bar was my very dear friend, Mary Read. Also known as Mark Read. She was a female pirate disguised as a male pirate. I sat next to her and ordered a drink.

“Ah, Anne. Surprised to see you around after what happened to your crew.” Mary said smirking, drinking her beer.

“Quiet, Mary. Or should I call you Mark. I know your secret and am not afraid to spill it.”

“You would die before you tell anyone my gender.”

“Oh, not that secret. THIS secret.” I said, grabbing her sides. She jumped and grabbed my fingers.

“Oh you’ll pay for that.”

“And I’ll let you, but I’m really not in the mood. Maybe later.”

“You better keep your word. So, what do you plan to do now? Recruit people and make a new crew?”

“I don’t know. How many people know what happened?”

“Not many. A lot of them aren’t focusing on you, Anne. They’re focusing on Blackbeard.”

“Ugh, that pervert?”

“That pervert.”

“Well, I guess I’ll look to recruit people then. But first, let me drink up.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I could handle many bottles of liquor. Even after an hour of drinking, I was still okay. A bit tipsy, and thank goodness I was. Everything I didn’t seem to understand, seemed to make sense now. Like how this young lady at the corner of the bar looked like she belong in royalty. She was very beautiful with her silky blonde hair, smooth looking skin…Wait.

I walk over to my crew.

“Sisters, look over there.” I said pointing to the lady. “Isn’t that…the princess of the British Empire?”

They all looked and their eyes widen.

“I think she is.” They all whispered.

“Sisters, I think this is our chance to glory. We can hold her ransom from the British Empire.”

We decided to keep staring at her to make her uncomfortable. She noticed us and had a very worried look on her face. She got up and started leaving. This was too perfect.

It was dark outside, but we knew this area very well. And found her walking fast into an alleyway and easily caught up to her and surrounded her.

“Well well, Princess Emily. What are you doing hanging out with us lowly pirates?”

“Y-you must be mistaken. I’m no princess, just a citizen of this town.” She said trembling in fear.”

I laughed at her pathetic lie.

“If you were, your hair would be messy as well as your skin. Sisters, capture her and bring her back into our ship.”

We quickly tied her up, tying her arms, legs, and mouth and on to our ship we went where we tied her under our ship deck.

“You know, your father’s soldiers captured my crew members that I worked very hard to gather. Do you know how hard it is to gain respect as a female pirate? You do not. And for that, I will make your life a living hell.”

“P-Please no. I’ll pay you anything. Just let me go.”

“Do you have money on you right now?”

“No but I will ask my father to pay you handsomely.”

“He will. But first, let me ask you. What exactly are you doing in this town filled with pirates? Spying on us? Do you wonder what those pirates would do if they found out who you were?”

“No! I wasn’t spying. I was just trying to see what pirates do for fun!”

“That is spying!”

“Wait, I don’t mean it like that! Please believe me!”

“Sisters! Tear her clothes off!”

My crew cuts open her dress until she is naked. Wow, I have never seen skin this silky and smooth.
“Last chance, princess.” I say as I tickle her chin. She squeezes her neck.

“I’m telling the truth.”

I smile and lock my lips with hers. To my surprised, she didn’t resist. It caused me to pull back.

“What game are you playing, Princess?”

“It’s my way of showing you that I’m not lying!”

“Well, I still don’t believe you.”

I’m in front of her tied up body where her legs are spread apart wide open. Her beautiful body is parallel to mine as her arms are tied up above her head. She is helpless and she knows it.

“Let’s see if the beautiful Princess is…ticklish.” I say as I began tickling her armpits. Her reaction was intense as she pulled hard on her chains, causing a loud clanging sound. Right away her laughter erupted. It was beautiful and it instantly turned me on. I grinned evilly. Normally, I would tickle my crew mates or tickle women who sell their bodies, but they’re not the same as the Princess who has smooth skin. Knowing this, my tickling speed increased as the Princess began twisting her body, trying to avoid my fingers. I noticed her cute pink nipples becoming hard.

“Huh, maybe you’re right about wanting to have fun. Maybe you want a dominant women torturing you helplessly.” I say in a teasing seductive voice. She responds with laughter as she turned her face away from me. I don’t know if her face is red from laughter or embarrassment from my comment.

“Sisters, get her feet and legs.”

We spent the night tickling all over her body. While tickling armpits and bosom’s are always great, my favorite part of the female body to tickle are the feet. And the Princess’s feet were like those of a goddess. My fingers easily glided up and down her ticklish sole. The taste and smell of her toes were just a tiny bit stinky. Something I always dreamed of. And this dream came true. She was very broken by the time we were done with her.

“So, how do we get your dad to pay up?”

“Bring me to his castle…with a knife to my neck. No guards would attempt to harm you.” She says weakly.

“You hear that, sisters? Onwards to the British Empire we go!”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We sailed to where the Castle ports were at with the Princess’s hands tied up as I held a knife to her neck. We easily got past the dock guards because of this. It was an easy walk to the castle as many citizens gasped at the sight. I also forgot to mention that the Princess was only in her undergarments. Heh.

We entered the castle as guards had their swords and spears pointed at us. But I turned the Princess towards any guards that made movements towards us, pressing the knife onto her neck, causing them to back off.

The King and Queen were in the throne room and were NOT happy.

“You lowly pirate scum. What have you done to my daughter?!” Shouted the King furiously.

“Why don’t you ask her yourself?” I said, followed by licking the Princess’s neck upwards to her cheek, looking at the angry King.

“Grr, what do you want for my daughter?”

“I want my crew you captured, as well as some gold.”

“Gold we can easily provide you with. As for your pirate crew, you would have to be more specific.”

“My crew mates where white shirts with an arrow on their sleeves.”

Suddenly, the King smirked.

“Ah, you mean those whores? Those are your crew members? Hah.” The King said with a sudden change of tone.

“What do you mean whores?” I said, pressing the dagger on the Princess’s neck. Suddenly, I felt a stinging on my neck. I staggered backwards as my vision became blurry as I fell on the floor.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to darkness. I then realized that I was blindfolded and tied up, followed by a ton of voices. My feet were in some sort of stocking locks. I felt wind across my body. Shit, I was naked. Suddenly, my blindfold was removed. I looked up in horror as I was in public. I looked at the crowd. It seemed like I was in the very rich area of the British Empire where a bunch of noble men and women lived.

“Ladies and Gentlemen. I present you this useless member of the human race, a pirate.” I turned towards the voice. It was the King, and standing beside him was the Queen and the Princess.

“Not only is this useless bitch a pirate, she’s a FEMALE pirate as well.”

Everyone in the crowd starts laughing.

“Let me show you all how the British Empire deals with these lowlifes and anyone who dares challenges us!”

The Princess walks up in front of me. It was like the situation before, except this time, I was the one tied up. She slapped me hard across the face and leaned towards my ear.

“For the record, I loved what you did to me. Because my fantasy has always been to torture strong women who tortured me.”

“Do your worst!” I hissed angrily. Or at least, I tried to. I knew I was in trouble. And in front of the nobles and soldiers, this was embarrassing.
“Where did you start tickling me? Oh right, the armpits. How ticklish are your armpits?”

“Princess, please. Anything but tickling.” I silently begged.

She of course, ignores my pleads as I felt her fingernails on my armpits. I screamed with laughter as I tried to pull onto my restraints. But I couldn’t move at all. Not only was the Princess mocking me, the crowd was laughing at me. I even more embarrassed, but that went away as she continued to tickle assault my other parts of the upper body.

Her tickling assault continued for about 10 minutes until I finally gave in and begged her to stop. And to my surprise, she did. I looked at her as I did my best to catch my breath.

“You enjoyed tickling my feet. I’m going to do the same to you.”

“Please no more. Not my feet.”

My feet were my most ticklish spot. I remember my crew members tickling my feet for just a minute and I spilled many dark secrets to them. I threatened to kill any of them if they touched my feet again.

“But, I won’t be the only one tickling you. GUARDS!” Shouted the princess. I turned towards the sound of the guards approaching. They were with my crew members all with chain collars around their necks. The princess turned towards them.

“You will all be granted freedom…if you help me tickle your captain.”

“Sisters! Fight them and together we can escape!”

My crew members looked at each other and smiled as they surrounded me. One was behind me and two were on my sides.

“SISTERS! ARE YOU DISOBEYING YOUR CAPTAIN’S ORDERS?!”

They smiled in response as they made tickling motions with their hands. I felt hands on my armpits and pairs of hands on each of my sides. And of course, the Princess’s hands tickling my feet. It was over. My life was over. I begged despite knowing they wouldn’t stop. After 30 minutes of pure tickle torture, I finally accepted this punishment. My body was secretly enjoying it, but my mind wasn’t at first. But then the feeling became mutual for both my body and mind. This was probably what the Princess felt when my crew and I tickled her. The feeling of helplessness and being dominated was a great feeling.

I don’t know how long they tickled me for, but they finally stopped as I was dripping with sweat and body twitched uncontrollably. I felt the Princess grabbed my chin and pulled my face upwards.

“Did you like that, bitch?”

“Yes.” I said weakly.

She looked down at my groin area and smirked.

“I’m going to have sooooo much with you. But first…Guards, come here, I have a present for you.”

The guards walked up to the princess.

“You can release all your stress and energy…In her.”

I didn’t protest and accepted my fate. I never enjoyed a man inside me until today. That day, I became a Pirate who captured the Princess to a servant of the Princess. I was tied up in her bed where she would tickle me every night. I learned a lot about the Princess. There were days where she would hire dominant women to tie her up, and we would both be tickled. Once a month, she would release me from my bonds and she would let me tickle her. I never thought about escaping after realizing life here wasn’t so bad. I was fed good food and would always look forward to the Princess tickling me. Sometimes even more as the Princess explored my body and I explored hers.

When the Princess got married and became a Queen, I was to be moved to a secret underground dungeon in the castle where other female slaves were. I did not enjoy my new settings, but things between the Queen and I remained the same as despite being married and having children, she would slip away behind her husband’s back to go to the secret dungeon and give me the attention I wanted and needed. I even met other female slaves. Some hated the tickling and some enjoyed it. We spent the rest of our lives in the dungeon. We would gossip about the Queen, tickle each other. And once in the blue moon, the Queen would let us tie her up and tickle her. And when we tickled her, we got her bad after all the times she tickled us. She knew we tickled her with the feeling of revenge, and we knew she loved it. I have to admit, this was better than being a pirate.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back