• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jenni The Clown: Renismelthin's Instruction FF/FM

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
Jenni rose up from her couch with a quickness. She had dozed off earlier but upon awakening, things immediately weren't right. The initial shock subsided as she examined her living room. Her blue walls were now painted pink. That was odd enough. The clock that she had hung near her front door was... for lack of a better word... scrambled. The numbers were all out of order, unless 7 really did come right after 2 and she had just been wrong all of these years. Her Flat Screen TV was noticeably bigger, too. Not that she would have much of a problem with that. Also, and not the least disturbing, was that when she had fallen asleep, she had worn jeans and a tee shirt. Now she was in a pair of soft wool pajamas adorned with images of unicorns. It was something a child would wear. In fact, other than the size, it was exactly like a pair of PJ's that she had when she was a child.

Jenni hear what sounded like a woman humming in the kitchen. Had someone broken in? Jenni slowly walked towards the kitchen entrance. When she peaked in around the corner, a gasp escaped her lips. It had been almost a year since the Halloween party at the haunted house where Renismelthin, or “Reni”, had unsuccessfully attempted to trap Jenni and others in her bizarre fetish underworld. Jenni never thought she would encounter the demon again, but sure enough, there she was.

The creature wore no disguise. Her pink skin looked darker than usual in the limited light, but her blue hair shined and her purple eyes and lips seemed almost like they were glittering. Her voluptuous figure nearly matched Jenni's own impressive and luscious curves. Renismelthin stood at the counter and poured a shot of vodka into a small glass.

“Am I dreaming?” Jenni asked. She hadn't meant for the question to slip out, but it had.

“Finding that out is just one of tonight's many surprises.” The demon took the shot and wiped her lips with a crooked talon. “Good stuff by the way.”

“What are you doing here, Reni?” Jenni knew to be wary of Renismelthin after their last confrontation.

“I missed you.” Renismelthin's childlike voice whined. “I miss all of you ladies. Andrew too. But you most of all.”

“You tricked me.” Jenni reminded. “You tried to trick all of us.”

“What was the trick exactly?” Renismelthin countered the clown's claim. “I let you tickle and be tickled. That's what you love, isn't it? Trick seems to suggest there was a downside.”

“I think most would think an eternity in Hell to be a downside.” Jenni quickly retorted.

“Pshh. Oh, you...” The demon waved a dismissive hand. “Define Hell, first of all. Secondly, you are being rude in not joining me for a drink. I can make anything, you know. You're fresh out of Jameson, I noticed. How about on the rocks?”

“Neat.” Jenni allowed. Renismelthin manifested a small glass of whiskey and handed it to Jenni, who followed the neon toned humanoid back to the counter.

“So... define Hell.” Renismelthin challenged.

“Darkness. Fire and brimstone...”

“Yeah.” Renismelthin interrupted. “That doesn't ring a bell. You have to understand that I'm not that kind of creature. I'm not Satan. In fact, as far as I know, there isn't one. I am merely a trans-dimensional being who exists for the sole purpose of the tickle, whether it be to punish, or to bring pleasure. Have I done things that some might call devious, or evil? Sure. Them's the breaks. But it's all part of the deal. Evil is half of a perfect sphere. It's important to not forget about the other half. I didn't bring you all together last year to damn you all. I did it because I was lonely. Looking back, maybe the whole all or nothing approach to bringing you all back under with me was a bit... strict.

“Ya think?” Jenni sipped her whiskey and rolled her eyes.

“But is it really so wrong to want a friend to visit from time to time?”

“Reni, think about what you are asking.” Jenni suggested.

“I have. And I have decided that maybe if I just give you a sample, you can decide for yourself.”

“What kind of sample?”

“Come with me, Jenni. Follow me back to my realm. You don't need to stay. I resolve to return you to your plane whenever you wish.

“How can I trust you, Reni?”

“You can't. Isn't it fun?” Renismelthin hopped in place three times like an excited First Grader. “That's the game, isn't it? How many men and women have you asked to trust you once you get them into your little playroom downstairs, Hmm?”

“That's different and you know it.” Jenni's tone turned defensive even though she knew that Reni had a point.

“You have my word. You are no use to me if you aren't happy, so keeping you around otherwise brings me no profit.” The Tickle Monster's reasoning had an unavoidable logic to it. “I merely want to show you what you are missing.” She approached Jenni and drew a talon up the left side of her neck. Jenni scrunched her neck, unable to suppress a smile. She looked into Renismelthin's eyes. Nobody with a tickle fetish as strong as Jenni's could deny how tempting such a dimension could be.

“And when I am there, I can do as I please?” She inquired. Renismlethin grinned.

“I can't imagine another reason to take you.”

Jenni inhaled and exhaled, preparing herself for what was sure to be something she could never fully prepare for.

“Okay. I will go with you.”

Renismelthin led Jenni to the back of the house, to the door that led downstairs.

“I have many things to teach you, Jenni.” She said. “This journey must start here. Where you have led so many to their ticklish doom.” The demon opened the door and Jenni followed her down the steps. When the next door opened, it wasn't Jenni's playroom on the other side. No. As, in a flash, the two were no longer in Jenni's home. They were in a tunnel that seemed to go on forever. The hallway itself was plain as could be. It looked like a hallway in a motel. There were doors on either side.

“This is your world?”

“My world is what I make it. The human mind cannot process the true nature of it. I have chosen this layout as a way to simplify it for you. Tell me, Jennifer: What do you love about tickling?”

“Is that supposed to be a serious question?” Jenni snorted, bringing an amused smirk from the demon.

“You know that it all started with me, don't you?” Renismelthin revealed. “There is no Satan. There is no God. These things are the fictions of man. The truth is that I am only one of many beings. The universe and everything in it resulted from us. Some of us deal in emotions and feelings. Love, hate, desire, fear, jealousy... what you call the soul. Others, like me, deal with the flesh. It is we who inspired the sensations of the flesh in all creatures. Pleasure, pain, and so forth. As for the Tickle... It was me, Jenni. It was all me.”

Renismelthin opened one of the doors on the left and Jenni followed her inside with the curiosity of a cat. There was a gorgeous blonde girl, no older than 22, bound naked to a pole. Her turgid nipples accented her full bosom. Her cheeks were blushing and her blue eyes could melt a man's heart.

“Beautiful, isn't she?” Renismelthin asked, seeking Jenni's approval. “You and I both know of your attraction to both genders. You don't need to hide anything from me.”

“Yes, she is very pretty.” Jenni agreed.

“Did you know that I specify ticklishness in every creature? When you were forming, I decided where you would be ticklish, how intense the feeling would be in each spot, everything about it. I put it in you. I put it in everyone. Take this young girl for instance: You know as well as anybody where the normal tickle spots are.” Renismelthin stepped towards the blonde, dragging her talons up and down her defenseless sides. Jenni could actually hear the gentle scratching against the skin. The blonde giggled, squirming in place as the smiling monster played with her. Renismlethin turned to Jenni. “Well are you just going to watch? Or are you going to help?”

The mere question resulted in Jenni's nipples hardening inside her pajama top. The two bumps were clearly visible through the fabric. Renismlethin knew that Jenni could not resist. The brunette knelt down at the blonde's feet. She began spidering her fingertips against the soles of the blonde's feet, causing them to wiggle this way and that, desperate to avoid the touch.

“HehHehHEHEhHEhEhHEhEhHEhehHEhEhHehEHHEHEhEHHEhEHHEEhehehe...”

As Renismelthin worked the poor girl's sides and belly with her precise scratches, she continued to educate Jenni.

There needed to be ticklish places that were... let's say... reliable. The notion that you could tickle somebody in a certain place and it would cause the same reaction in nearly everyone. The feet, the underarms, the ribs. These are all necessary even from birth. A parent playing tickling games with a child can strengthen the bond between the two. It is absolutely vital that there be tickle spots that are consistent from one person to the next. Try under her toes.” Renismelthin suggested. Jenni wiggled her fingertips under the blonde's toes and the girl's laughter peaked.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“That's enough.” Renismelthin gestured for Jenni to stop. Jenni reluctantly obeyed.

“I thought you said I could do whatever I wanted.”

“In time, child.” The demon promised. “I have more to show you.”

Jenni followed Renismelthin out of the room and back into the hallway.

“Can I ask you something?” Jenni requested.

“Of course, you may ask me anything.”

“How do you make the decisions you do? What drives you to make some places ore ticklish than others?”

“Honestly, it's usually just for the sake of variety. It wouldn't be any fun if EVERYBODY was the same. Of course there are the usual spots, but not everyone is made the same way. Let me show you.”

The two went through another door. There was a young man in a full set of wood stocks. He was naked like the blonde had been. Renismelthin gave Jenni a look as if to say “Yeah, I like em bare.” The young man had an average build. He seemed fairly muscular in the upper body but his legs were fairly skinny.

“Jenni, this is Ethan.”

“Are these people dead?” Jenni asked.

“What?” Ethan panicked.

“Hold up. Hold up. I'm gonna clarify this right now. The answer is no. Ethan is not dead. He works for a bank in North Carolina and is simply dreaming this.” Renismelthin assured everyone in the room. “I have full access to people in their dreams. I am the Tickle Monster after all.”

“Wait, you're the what?” Ethan asked nervously.

“Yessss...” Renismelthin hissed as she grinned. “You heard right...” Jenni recognized the demon's tone right away. It was one that was unmistakable to a lee or a ler: The tone of a tickler wanting to build anxiety in their victim. Rensimelthin eased effortlessly between her education of Jenni and her playful manipulation of Ethan's panic. “I am the Tickle Monster, Ethan.” The demon nodded her head towards Jenni. “And this is Jenni. She loves to tickle as much as I do. Don't you, Jen?”

Jenni knew the game. She played along.

“Oh yes. I love to tickle helpless little boys like you.” She teased as she and Reni slowly closed in on Ethan, who was practically trembling now.

“Now, Jenni, something you must know about Ethan here. He is very... VERY... ticklish... on the tops of his thighs.”

“Is that so?” Jenni batted her eyes. The tops of his thighs. Usually a mild tickle spot or one that gets no response at all, Jenni thought. Ethan was clearly one of the special cases that Renismelthin had just described back in the hallway.

Renismelthin sat beside Ethan's outstretched left leg while Jenni took position next to his right. Renismelthin began to lightly tickle the skin just above Ethan's knee. He jerked his leg in response.

“Hehehehehhehehehhehehehe no! Please!

“I see what you mean.” Jenni started to knead the top of the left thigh, near the terribly ticklish crease where his leg met his torso. Her fingertips massaged the ticklish flesh with a deep rub that she had found effective in many other lees. The kind of tickle that reached past the skin and teased the muscles inside.

“HahAHahHAhAhHAhAHHAhHAHAhAhAHHAHAhAHAHAHHAHAhAhAHHAHAHAhAhA!”

“Tickle tickle!” Jenni smiled, rubbing the side of the thigh now, near where it became his inner thigh.

Meanwhile, Renismelthin tormented the right leg with soft, delicate touches. It was hard for Ethan to decide which was which.

“As you can see, Jenni, sometimes I choose to make somebody extremely ticklish in one specific area, rather than just a bit all over. Individuality is important. After all, variety is the spice of life, is it not?” Renismelthin contended.

“You are right about that.” Jenni concurred happily. “I think Ethan here is about to pee himself.”

“Oh, well we wouldn't want that.” Renismelthin said.

“Oh? We don't? Jenni grinned evilly.

“No! Don't”

A-KITCHY KITCHY KOO!” Jenni tickled both of his thighs vigorously, probing and rubbing in those terrible creases near his belly and groin.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

Ethan laughed and laughed and laughed before suddenly vanishing. Jenni nearly fell forward and had to stable herself. She looked up and Renismelthin with a look of disappointment.

“What happened?”

“He was dreaming. I told you.” The demon reminded her. “But I think he just woke up to a little mess in his bed.”

The two shared a wicked laugh at the young man's expense before they both got up and walked into the hallway once again.

“Oh, Jennifer. There is so much to teach you and so little time.”

“Well, another thing I want to know...”

“Yes?”

“I have always been fascinated by the correlation between tickling and sexual arousal.”

“Oh, well in many people, the two go hand in hand.” Renismelthin explained.

“I know that, but why?”

“Why not? The way I have always seen it is that tickling just makes sex more fun. What you enjoyed in innocence as a youth takes on a new meaning as an adult. I don't think you would ever shun me for making the nerve centers in your breasts so responsive.” The demon reached out to playfully tickle the sides of Jenni's boobs. Jenni instinctively fell back against the wall, trying to bat the demon's hands away.

“Stohohohohohohohohoohohohohpp!”

Renismelthin knew just where to tickle to make Jenni weak at the knees and the brunette found herself sinking to the ground as Renismelthin expertly probed the undersides of the massive breasts.

“Tickle tickle, Jenni. I know you like this. I know you love it. You want to know why you are so ticklish here? Because I made it so. Coochie coo!”

“OKAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAYYYY I GEHEHEHEHETTT IT!” Jenni conceded. Renismelthin kept up the torture for a few more seconds, applying the same deep rub to Jenni's breasts that Jenni had just used on Ethan's thighs, before she stopped and helped the brunette back up to her feet.

“I understand why you did it.” Jenni nodded as she caught her breath. “But why are some people ticklish in those places and other people aren't?”

“Jenni, it's a combination of things. Come.” Renismelthin led Jenni through one more door.

Jenni accompanied the pink demon into the room. It was large, much bigger then the two previous rooms. It was a bedroom. Two King sized beds were positioned in the middle. There was a busty redhead on one and a strapping young man on the other. Both were naked and tied spread eagle, laid out perfectly in their bondage. Renismelthin took Jenni's hand and guided her over to the bed with the redhead.

“Now, obviously the tickle sensation is purely physical. You are ticklish or you aren't. But you know as well as anybody that tickling is rooted very deeply in one's subconscious.” Renismelthin explained. “Now, Angela here is very ticklish on her breasts, just like you. But her groin, not so much. Her labia, clitoris, perineum... all responsive to pleasure, but not to the tickle. This is on purpose. She is quite sensitive. Capable of multiple orgasms. In fact, I believe her record is 15 in an hour. She can't even handle an erection larger then six inches long and one around. It's too intense for her. If she was excessively ticklish as well, she'd probably die of a heart attack at an early age. The intensity of intercourse would be too much. Her chest on the other hand, well...

The demon's talons teased Angela's nipples, quickly breaking the girl down into hysterics.

“HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH NOOHOHOHOHOHOHOH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!”

Jenni shivered as she watched the nails doing their friendly work. She knew what Renismelthin's touch could do and found herself getting incredibly turned on watching the demon tickle Angela in such a way.

“Tickle tickle, Angie...” Renismelthin leaned in and whispered to her prey. “Do you remember when you were 12? Your parents made you wear that horrible itchy top to your school dance... Oh how rebellious you wanted to be, going without a bra. Mommy had warned you but you didn't listen. And when you finally got to dance with your crush, he held you close and the fabric just wouldn't stop brushing against your breasts. He kept asking you what was so funny. It must have been so embarrassing... you were so ticklish... so ticklish... and you still are...”

Jenni was entranced as Renismelthin psychologically attacked the trembling ginger.

“But you say that her pussy isn't ticklish at all, so what happens if I do this?” Jenni reached out with her right hand and started to spread the labia, when her finger touched down over Angela's clit, the redhead instantly cried out and her orgasm completely took her over. Jenni jumped back I surprise and Renismelthin took her hands off of the girl.

“Holy Macaroni! You weren't kidding about the sensitivity.” Jenni gasped. Angela vanished. She must have awoken from her dream.

“But you see that the combination of me tickling her breasts and your loving touch avalanched into an explosive orgasm. Sex is so much like being tickled that some people have trouble distinguishing the two. When you experience arousal, it is something that builds in intensity, just like the tickle. You might be able to bear it at first, but eventually you lose control. Your body gives in. Now, take Vince over here...” Renismelthin got up and walked over to the bound man on the other bed. He was already fully erect as he watched the women approach him.

“I guess he enjoyed the show.” Jenni noticed. Vince was a good 8 inches erect. There was a bit of sweat on his brow that Renismelthin reached out and wiped off of him.

“Vince is another one of my special case. Deathly ticklish since birth, but only in the areas below his tummy and above his knees.”

“Really?” Jenni got even more excited. There were few things that she loved more than a ticklish groin on a man. She got off on making a man laugh and beg when she tickled their manhood. It was empowering. It made her feel as though she had complete domination over them.

“So much so that when he lost his virginity, it had taken him almost a half an hour before he could handle foreplay.” Renismelthin informed the brunette.

“Do you think it's safe to have him anywhere near me?” Jenni laughed.

“Well, we're going to find out.” Renismelthin concluded. Before we start though, I think the ties are a bit much. Perhaps a little temporary paralysis would work better. The Tickle Monster snapped her fingers and the ropes that had been holding Vince down vanished. He still couldn't move though. “There we are... weak as a kitten.”

“What are you going to do to me?”

“Exactly what you're afraid of.” Renismelthin glared at him. Her catlike eyes staring deep into his soul with the excitement of a bride on the altar. The demon reached down and lifted his legs up into the air. Her strength was limitless if she wished it to be. Vince felt humiliated. Renismelthin was exposing him like a mother would when changing a diaper. He couldn't move. His cheeks turned red, causing Jenni to coo.

“Awww... look at the color in his cheeks.”

Renismelthin responded by dragging her nails up and down the backs of Vince's thighs.

“Tickle... tickle... tickle...” The demon purred.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Tears filled Vince's eyes.

“Jesus, Reni. What did you do to this poor guy?” Jenni could hardly believe the response from the young man. It was such a simple tickle. One that could bring most to a few giggles or so, but Vince couldn't handle it for even a second.

“Tickle him, Jenni. You know you want to.” Rensimelthin tempted her.

Damn right, she did!

Jenni took Vince's penis in her left hand, rubbing the underside softly with her thumb. The cock twitched and pulsated wildly in her hand. This guy had to have the most ticklish penis in the world.

“Gitchy gitchy gitchy... She teased in a high pitch. Renismelthin was spider tickling Vince's ass while Jenni work his throbbing manhood. As soon as Jenni introduced her fingertips to his balls, he disappeared.

“What the Hell!” Jenni yelled. She hadn't felt so ripped off in a long time.

“Center yourself, Jenni.” The demon soothed as it rubbed Jenni's back. “It is time for you to go now. But it wasn't so horrible, was it? I think you rather like my domain.

“It's wonderful. I wish I had more time.”

“Well, if you wish, you can return anytime by summoning me.” Renismelthin promised. “I think you will like what happens when you awaken.”

Renismelthin waved her hand and...

Jenni awoke on her couch. Her nipples hard. Her panties soaked. What an incredible experience. The living room was back to normal. He morning sun was pouring through the window. A loud horn honked outside, jolting Jenni completely out of her slumber. She looked outside to see a moving truck pulling into the driveway of the house next door. She moved into the guest room quickly to get a better view. She looked out the window to see two men get out of the truck. One of them was Vince. He seemed unsettled. No doubt a result of the dream. It had all been real. And now he was moving in next door. Jenni practically screamed with excitement.

“Oh yes... we will finish what we started, Vince. And this time, you will not be able to escape me...

Please continue this story. I want to see Jenni get her hands on Vince.

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back